Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

Jesus As Both Prophet And Servant Of God In The Koran And Bible - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus As Both Prophet And Servant Of God In The Koran And Bible (188 Views)

Lady Indicates Jesus As Her Next Of Kin While Filing A Travel Manifest / Man Posts Bottle Of Beer And Bible Verse To Justify His Drink (Photo) / Jesus As The Only True And Trustworthy Friend You Can Ever Have In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jesus As Both Prophet And Servant Of God In The Koran And Bible by tallfish145(m): 12:57pm On Jul 10, 2020
Jesus declaring himself as servant & Prophet of his God-Allah almighty
Servant��������Jesus [Peace be upon him from Muslims]

[Jesus] said, “Indeed, I am the servant of Allah . He has given me the Scripture and made me a prophet (Quran 19:30)

Bible testifies �����

Jesus (pbuh) said; “Just as the son of man did not come to be served, but to serve.” [Matthew 20:28]

“Behold my servant (Jesus), whom I have chosen.” [Matthew 12:18]

“The God of Abraham, and of Isaac, hath glorified his servant Jesus.” [Acts 3:13 RSV]

“For of a truth against thy holy servant Jesus, whom thou hast anointed.” [Acts 4:27]

According to bible also Jesus (Peace be upon him) was a prophet of Allah Almighty who was sent before sending of last prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)

Jesus "A Prophet of Allah-God"
(Al-Quran and Bible)

Jesus himself called a Prophet (Mathew 13:57, Act 2:22)
The disciples called Jesus as prophet (Luke 24:19)
Eyewitnesses (people of Jerusalem) called Jesus as a prophet (Mathew 21:11)

Jesus "A Servant of Allah-God"
(Al-Quran and Bible)

Jesus said "I am servant of God" (Act 3:13, 3:26, 2:22, 4:27, 5:42, Mathew 12:18-20, Act 17:24-31, 1-Corinthians 15:28, Isiah 45:1, Isiah 42:1)

All prophets are servants of Allah (Ezra 5:1, Daniel 6:21-22 5:11 KJV)

Quran

And I (Jesus) have come to you with a sign from your Lord, so fear Allah and obey me.

Indeed, Allah is my Lord and your Lord, so worship Him. That is the straight path.”

~ Surah Ali-Imran (3:45-51)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I invite you to islam (submission to Allah alone)

No salvation without submission to Allah almighty alone ��islam��

Al-Qur'an 3:64 “Say (O Muhammad SAW): "O people of the Scripture: Come to a word (God Name Allah) that is similar between us and you, that we ��worship none but Allah�� (Alone), and that we associate no partners with Him, and that ��none of us shall take others as lords besides Allah��. Then, if they turn away, say: "Bear witness that we are Muslims."

Holy Quran:It is ��الله (Allah) Who has created��the heavens and the earth (Chapter 32:4)

Genesis 1:1 First Bible First Chapter First Verse (Gideon)
في البدء خلق�� الله ��السموات والارض 1
In the ��beginning الله created��the heaven and the earth.

3 وَالحَياةُ الأبَدِيَّةُ هِيَ أنْ يَعرِفُوكَ أنتَ ��ﷲ ��الحَقِيْقِيُّ وَحدَكَ، وَأنْ يَعرِفُوا يَسُوعَ المَسِيحَ الَّذِي أرسَلْتَهُ
Now this is eternal life: that they know ��you ﷲ, the only true God��, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent (John 17:3, Arabic Bible ERV)

Bible Arabic: Smith & Van Dyke
John 8:42فقال لهم يسوع لو كان ��الله�� اباكم لكنتم تحبونني لاني خرجت من قبل ��الله ��وأتيت. لاني لم آت من
Jesus said unto them, ��If الله were your God,�� ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from الله neither came I of myself, but ��he (الله) sent me��

Result of accepting the Islamic truth:
"(It will be said to the believers of Islamic Monotheism): 'My slaves! No fear shall be on you this Day (Day of Judgement), nor shall you grieve. (You) who believed in Our ayat (proofs, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) and were Muslims (i.e., who submit totally to Allah's Will, and believe in the Oneness of Allah). Enter Jannah (Paradise) you and your wives, in happiness.' Trays of gold and cups will be passed round them; (there will be) therein all that inner-selves could desire, and all that eyes could delight in and you will abide therein forever. This is the Jannah which you have been made to inherit because of your deeds (Good deeds) which you used to do (in the life of the world). Therein for you will be fruits in plenty, of which you will eat (as you desire)."
(Al-Qur'an 43:68-73)

(1) (Reply)

Why Aren't You Perfect? / President Trump Saying That We Need The Holy Spirit / MURIC Condemns ‘christianisation’ Of Oyo TESCOM Examination's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.