Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,205 members, 7,780,366 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:08 PM

If You Want to Last Long In Bed, Do This — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Want to Last Long In Bed, Do This — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (9541 Views)

Males Who Come Faster In Bed Do So Because... / TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Want to Last Long In Bed, Do This — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:53pm On Jul 10, 2020
If you want to naturally and permanently last long in bed, do real exercise and Kegel exercise. Stop kîlling yourself with tram, or other drugs. See picture below.

Modified: Pictured deleted.
Re: If You Want to Last Long In Bed, Do This — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:54pm On Jul 10, 2020
For ladies, if you want to tighten your p*ssy and make it sweeter, also do Kegel exercise and squatting.

Any man wey f*ck you go wan marry you because of how sweet you'll feel for him. It's irresistible.

Toto wey sweet/tight + good character = wife material. It doesn't matter if she's beautiful or not. Just have a tight and sweet p*ssy + good character and you've got yourself a rich and loyal husband at the snap of your finger.

Re: If You Want to Last Long In Bed, Do This — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Galactico4ever(m): 1:55pm On Jul 10, 2020
Don't forget to eat well too.Balanced diet is very essential.
Re: If You Want to Last Long In Bed, Do This — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Hdanny(m): 1:55pm On Jul 10, 2020
I will do that when my stomach don full grin
Re: If You Want to Last Long In Bed, Do This — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:57pm On Jul 10, 2020
For those men who want comprehensive info on how to naturally and permanently cure PE and last as long as they want in bed, read Lasticle and thank me later. It's the only solution you'll ever need.

Download the free version here to see for yourself https://shop.wetclef.com/download-lasticle/

Re: If You Want to Last Long In Bed, Do This — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iamJ(m): 2:04pm On Jul 10, 2020
ask urself, if this guy was good, why isnt he married, i knw a guy that because of sex, girl forced marriage on him, she paid for everything herself

sex isnt simple, not everybodys body is the same, some like this, some will hate this, if you meet a guy that gives you, your favorite pleasures in bed, it will break your brain, if he is now loveable and good, obesession will finish you

if ilegend was good, why is he single at his 30?

dont buy any mumu book

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Want to Last Long In Bed, Do This — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Goalnaldo(m): 2:07pm On Jul 10, 2020
grin grin
Re: If You Want to Last Long In Bed, Do This — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:08pm On Jul 10, 2020
I can see jealousy above from a 40+ year old man who can't do 5 pushups without collapsing. It's allowed. cheesy

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Want to Last Long In Bed, Do This — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by MadeINchenzen2: 2:12pm On Jul 10, 2020
iLegendd:
For ladies, if you want to tighten your p*ssy and make it sweeter, also do Kegel exercise and squatting.

Any man wey f*ck you go wan marry you because of how sweet you'll feel for him. It's irresistible.

Toto wey sweet/tight + good character = wife material. It doesn't matter if she's beautiful or not. Just have a tight and sweet p*ssy + good character and you've got yourself a rich and loyal husband at the snap of your finger.
odé

1 Like

Re: If You Want to Last Long In Bed, Do This — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:13pm On Jul 10, 2020
Another one above. Let's see how many of my hater-fans will cry today.
Re: If You Want to Last Long In Bed, Do This — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iamJ(m): 2:14pm On Jul 10, 2020
iLegendd:
I can see jealousy above from a 40+ year old man who can't do 5 pushups without collapsing. It's allowed. cheesy
trying to sell fake digital books like those fake drugs sellers inside bus, you cant make it, scamming doesnt pay

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Want to Last Long In Bed, Do This — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by MadeINchenzen2: 2:16pm On Jul 10, 2020
iLegendd:
Another one above. Let's see how many of my hater-fans will cry today.
shut up !

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Want to Last Long In Bed, Do This — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:17pm On Jul 10, 2020
Scamming? Those who know me will laugh at this kid's comment. He has tried Yahoo yet no way and today, he is depressed and only weed consoles him.

2 Likes

Re: If You Want to Last Long In Bed, Do This — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iamJ(m): 2:26pm On Jul 10, 2020
your thread is dead, that copy paste nonsense that you wanted to sell, has failed, u must hustle like a man this month. grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Want to Last Long In Bed, Do This — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:27pm On Jul 10, 2020
@MadeINchenzen2, I find you funny. I don't take you seriously, but I like how you're always on all my threads wasting your time.
Re: If You Want to Last Long In Bed, Do This — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by ednut1(m): 2:33pm On Jul 10, 2020
This guy should go pay for advert and stop all this crap

1 Like

Re: If You Want to Last Long In Bed, Do This — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:34pm On Jul 10, 2020
A dead thread doesn't get a comment. Comment is the life of a thread. As long as you're busy hating and commenting, the thread lives on.

If you stop commenting, I'll drop more nuggets and it keeps moving on. There are things you just can't stop — you can only hate and give up when you're tired.
Re: If You Want to Last Long In Bed, Do This — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:41pm On Jul 10, 2020
@Ednut1, eyah. Sorry for being in pains. It really hurts. My apologies. Since you have potbelly, my instruction above won't work for you. Continue with the tramadól and substances you're used to.

One day, you'll collapse on a woman because you're unhealthy + drug abuse.
Re: If You Want to Last Long In Bed, Do This — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by StubbornGENIUS: 2:50pm On Jul 10, 2020
Rozz, do you do squats or kegel exercise?

1 Like

Re: If You Want to Last Long In Bed, Do This — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iamJ(m): 3:12pm On Jul 10, 2020
making mouth and now he wants to delete it cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: If You Want to Last Long In Bed, Do This — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:18pm On Jul 10, 2020
Small boy above, most of my threads bear "To Be Deleted" in the title. It's that curiosity that made you to rush to see what it is before it gets deleted.

Little boy, little mind. You said the thread is dead, but it will get thousands of views right before your eyes.

Who is dead? You or my thread? The answer is obvious.

You used to be 5% popular on Nairaland because of the nude picture of your girlfriend you posted in 2017, but now, no one knows you. You're just struggling to be noticed.

Post another nude and we'll notice you. By the way, that nude you posted is still on our site https://wetclef.com

Re: If You Want to Last Long In Bed, Do This — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:31pm On Jul 10, 2020
@IamJ, you're just a depressed betrayer who tried fraud, but failed and has never stopped failing in other things in life.

Till today, all your comments on Nairaland are reek of frustration and bitterness. Let someone check your old comments and they'll see what I'm saying.

You're just looking for people making progress to bring down with you. There is no need wrestling with a pig like you. #Smile.

We're both from the same state and I could reach out to you to show you legit things, but I know you'll betray me at last.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Want to Last Long In Bed, Do This — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:11pm On Jul 10, 2020
Abeg, make I watch small YouTube video as I just get notif now. I'll be back to engage any ant who wants to act funny just for the fun of it — I don't take them seriously.

Re: If You Want to Last Long In Bed, Do This — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:24pm On Jul 10, 2020
Keep the download coming. The owners of this world are those who create content while the lazy ones hate.

Re: If You Want to Last Long In Bed, Do This — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Emmypure: 4:52pm On Jul 10, 2020
ilegend you, it's a pity that at your age with all the experience you claim you have, you ain't still married, all you do is looking for people to scam, with your fake products

3 Likes

Re: If You Want to Last Long In Bed, Do This — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by egbeagie(f): 4:57pm On Jul 10, 2020
Very correct however, My eBook was launched 30/06/2020 , here is a sneak peak .

Chapter 4
I once listened to a very distinguished Nigerian personality and an aspiring government official who pioneers the most astounding business school in Nigeria and in the interview, he informed that one of his regrets in life is that his children don’t speak nor hear his language. This is because modern day parents have resolved to tend to the]civilized approach when it comes to names .They name children based on poshness .
Example of such names is Zendaya meaning to give thanks ,to be appreciative however its origin is from the shona language of southern zimbabwe . Is it right to say if for example I give my daughter Zendaya that she is from Zimbabwe ?? Nope , modern day parents give children names based on the sound or poshness they shy away from naming children in their mother tongue. Because these names are no longer popular and this has caused many not to know the meaning of names in our mother tongue.Now the question is what is the modern day parent challenge ??

Would you want to have access to this must-have eBook for every home? It helps to guide you on name search as a parent or intending parent.

CLICK HERE to grab your free copy now .
Re: If You Want to Last Long In Bed, Do This — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:16pm On Jul 10, 2020
@Emmypure, seen. I love you. Muah.

Re: If You Want to Last Long In Bed, Do This — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Emmypure: 5:54pm On Jul 10, 2020
iLegendd:
@Emmypure, seen. I love you. Muah.
see this efulu efu, who be your fan, you must be high on some ogun weed
Re: If You Want to Last Long In Bed, Do This — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by MadeINchenzen2: 5:58pm On Jul 10, 2020
iLegendd:
@MadeINchenzen2, I find you funny. I don't take you seriously, but I like how you're always on all my threads wasting your time.
shut up !
Re: If You Want to Last Long In Bed, Do This — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:27pm On Jul 10, 2020
Emmypure, you have no choice except these three

1. Fan me
2. Stalk me
3. Abuse me

You can't go beyond that — just like your colleagues.
Re: If You Want to Last Long In Bed, Do This — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Adasun(m): 7:10pm On Jul 10, 2020
Heat dey here o grin

1 Like

Re: If You Want to Last Long In Bed, Do This — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:15pm On Jul 10, 2020
@Adasun, all my ACs are working, so they should come over to cool the heat.

I can be brute online, but I'm hospitable offline.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet The Beautiful & Sexy Nigerian Girl, Setting Instagram On Fire (photos) / Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Undies / Guys, If This Girl Offered You Free Sex, Would You Sleep With Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.