Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

How To Stay Afloat Amidst This Covid-19 Period. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Stay Afloat Amidst This Covid-19 Period. (143 Views)

What Is The Duration Of Notice Period For Resignation / 10 Lessons I Learnt From Making A Million A Week In This Covid Times. / Genuine Site Where You Can Make Money This COVID-19 Period Of Lockdown. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Stay Afloat Amidst This Covid-19 Period. by JPIC(m): 1:57pm On Jul 10, 2020
The Corona crisis came with its own fair share of woes. [url][/url]Many jobs have been lost and lots of businesses have suffered huge losses. And many more sectors are still struggling.

But to my utmost surprise, there is one industry that has thrived and is still thriving in the midst of this global pandemic - the multi-level marketing industry and one sector that boomed while others were doomed - TELECOMS SECTOR

Network marketing business is thriving and will continue to do so because of the structure upon which it is built.

Network marketing is the only industry that allows common people to earn massive income with a minimal investment and zero overhead cost, coupled with a total time freedom and the joy of leisure and pleasure.

So the question I want to ask is if I show you a TELECOM company that is using the Network Marketing module which you can partner with and work online from home while you get paid INSTANTLY & DAILY, would you be interested?

INTERESTED Persons should reach me through the number in my bio

(1) (Reply)

What All Writers, Editors, Proofreaders And English Users Need To Know. / Dispatch Rider Needed In Ibadan / Learn Digital Marketing & Join Our Team | Join Our Digital Marketing Fellowship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.