Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

Iran Executes A Man For Drinking Alcohol - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran Executes A Man For Drinking Alcohol (56654 Views)

Iran Executes Mohammad Ghobadlou, Accused Of Running Over Police Officers / Navid Afkari: Iran Executes Wrestler Despite Global Outcry / Iran Executes Man Convicted Of Spying On General Qassem Soleimani Killed By US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Executes A Man For Drinking Alcohol by MENELIIK: 7:30pm On Jul 10, 2020
iamJ:
muslims way cheesy cheesy cheesy marry plenty wife is ok but drink is bad cheesy cheesy

Abi, just like Alhaji Ned Nwoko!

1 Like

Re: Iran Executes A Man For Drinking Alcohol by Emmypure: 7:30pm On Jul 10, 2020
iLegendd:
This is bad, but I like a country that takes action and not one enmeshed in crime, corruption, and money laundering.

the clown has spoken

2 Likes

Re: Iran Executes A Man For Drinking Alcohol by pacificom: 7:30pm On Jul 10, 2020
Thank God that I be 9ja.

1 Like

Re: Iran Executes A Man For Drinking Alcohol by paperboi147: 7:31pm On Jul 10, 2020
Islam is Real

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iran Executes A Man For Drinking Alcohol by seancombs617: 7:31pm On Jul 10, 2020
Which religion is confused the most? grin

2 Likes

Re: Iran Executes A Man For Drinking Alcohol by Mamijoh(f): 7:31pm On Jul 10, 2020
yanabasee1:
May Allah forgive them of their shortcoming and protect them through eternal life and provide them their 72virgins and have them drink all heavenly alcoholic to their satisfaction....
Amen grin
Re: Iran Executes A Man For Drinking Alcohol by MENELIIK: 7:32pm On Jul 10, 2020
nemynely:
The height of hypocrisy if true because I choose not to believe it.
If you inspect those kettles some Muslims carry especially during Ramadan, you will be surprised to find alcohol in a number of them. This is something I know personally.
So what the heck?

The height of joblessness! Checking Muslims' kettles from house to house just to satisfy your warped and intolerant nature. Continue
Re: Iran Executes A Man For Drinking Alcohol by OneDollarSalary(m): 7:32pm On Jul 10, 2020
basybasy:

Yeye country. All these Arab countries are useless and wicked countries. I don't even know what will carry me go there again. I went to Qatar, I left with regret.
What happen to you in Qatar, please tell us in order to caution those who intend to go there.

3 Likes

Re: Iran Executes A Man For Drinking Alcohol by Mentcee(m): 7:32pm On Jul 10, 2020
gasparpisciotta:
In this situation, you will thank that angel that sent you to Nigeria.

...angel that sent you to Southern Nigeria you mean?
Re: Iran Executes A Man For Drinking Alcohol by Ventura1: 7:33pm On Jul 10, 2020
That is what most Nigeria northerners want

6 Likes

Re: Iran Executes A Man For Drinking Alcohol by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 10, 2020
yanabasee1:
May Allah forgive them of their shortcoming and protect them through eternal life and provide them their 72virgins and have them drink all heavenly alcoholic to their satisfaction....
72 virgins? I am not an enemy. I just have a question. How would it look like when each individual have 72virgins in paradise? Enlighten me. Because on earth, having 12wives is not even a joke.

2 Likes

Re: Iran Executes A Man For Drinking Alcohol by pacificom: 7:35pm On Jul 10, 2020
Nothing is good like being a Nigerian.

2 Likes

Re: Iran Executes A Man For Drinking Alcohol by AmadorSays: 7:35pm On Jul 10, 2020
omo, untop alchohol? wow!

1 Like

Re: Iran Executes A Man For Drinking Alcohol by Chelsealivepool: 7:35pm On Jul 10, 2020
Stallion93:
This is the same people that want nuclear weapon...... Oh my!!
and some pple in nairaland will be supporting them to hv d nuclear weapon becus if dey do their enemy go suffer o!

1 Like

Re: Iran Executes A Man For Drinking Alcohol by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:36pm On Jul 10, 2020
gasparpisciotta:
In this situation, you will thank that angel that sent you to Nigeria.
U no well honestly grin
Re: Iran Executes A Man For Drinking Alcohol by notoriousbabe: 7:36pm On Jul 10, 2020
Very useless Islamic country. Islamabaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad!

1 Like

Re: Iran Executes A Man For Drinking Alcohol by Farki: 7:36pm On Jul 10, 2020
Islam and violence sha, every small thing it's to beat, kill and dismember.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Executes A Man For Drinking Alcohol by notoriousbabe: 7:38pm On Jul 10, 2020
AmadorSays:
omo, untop alchohol? wow!
the thing wey we dey take bath for here. Islamabaaaaaaaaaaad gan ni

1 Like

Re: Iran Executes A Man For Drinking Alcohol by geezynoni: 7:39pm On Jul 10, 2020
These Arab countries.... ruthless people,If God is like that...human race would be on the brink extinction.

1 Like

Re: Iran Executes A Man For Drinking Alcohol by Brenn594(m): 7:40pm On Jul 10, 2020
Iran wee be like"issa wa work oo! Softwork" cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Iran Executes A Man For Drinking Alcohol by Ykc2(m): 7:40pm On Jul 10, 2020
That's why I love my yoruba people,imagine yoruba burial without aso ebi, to imagine that Fuji musicians are all alfas,well when you think your stupid just remember that there are people that calls them selves muslim scholars

1 Like

Re: Iran Executes A Man For Drinking Alcohol by shogsman(m): 7:41pm On Jul 10, 2020
And some people think Nigeria is the worst place to be right now
Re: Iran Executes A Man For Drinking Alcohol by IMAliyu(m): 7:41pm On Jul 10, 2020
Simplyleo:
Is that the punishment for drinking Alcohol according to Islamic law?
No
Alcohol is prohibited, but no punishment has been assigned to it. Same with pork

1 Like

Re: Iran Executes A Man For Drinking Alcohol by luqhas100(m): 7:41pm On Jul 10, 2020
Simplyleo:

That is according to their law not Islamic law
Re: Iran Executes A Man For Drinking Alcohol by shogsman(m): 7:41pm On Jul 10, 2020
pacificom:
I concur

1 Like

Re: Iran Executes A Man For Drinking Alcohol by DuBLINGreenb(m): 7:42pm On Jul 10, 2020
Simplyleo:

Yes
Re: Iran Executes A Man For Drinking Alcohol by vegafbs: 7:42pm On Jul 10, 2020
Man Gets Exterminated for Drinking Alcohol in Iran

"My client was arrested and convicted of drinking alcohol for the sixth time. Of course, there was also the issue of driving without a license and having alcohol," Hossein Habibi Shahri told IHR.

Source: https://theupdates.net/man-gets-exterminated-for-drinking-alcohol-in-iran/

1 Like

Re: Iran Executes A Man For Drinking Alcohol by notoriousbabe: 7:43pm On Jul 10, 2020
Farki:
Islam and violence sha, every small thing it's to beat, kill and dismember.
what do you expect from people that hit their heads on the floor 5 times a day, 365 days in a year all through their life times. The brain go don scatter now. why you think sey them no allow mohammed to enter heaven or rice up from his grave? him brain don scatter, if them allow am to enter heaven him go just dey cause commotion everywhere, so na hell staright them send am go. If you think sey i dey lie ask vickyrotex who yarn me the story.

4 Likes

Re: Iran Executes A Man For Drinking Alcohol by PrinceMajestic: 7:43pm On Jul 10, 2020
All Muslims are terrorists. Islam is proving continuously overtime to be the greatest threat to the world after the 14/15th century terrorism of early Christians under the terrorist popes like alexander VI. Today the terrorists are Muslims. Stop deceiving yourselves, the world cannot stop terrorism without abolishing religions, until religions are criminalized as treasonable felonies in every country the world will know no peace. Fvck Islamic and Christian terrorists dead or alive. All victims of god delusion are TERRORISTS

2 Likes

Re: Iran Executes A Man For Drinking Alcohol by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 10, 2020
yanabasee1:

grin
Re: Iran Executes A Man For Drinking Alcohol by Farki: 7:44pm On Jul 10, 2020
SamJed:
I have noticed that most laws in Islam are basically for the middle class, less prominent or poor....the ogas at the top do their own in a convenient way......meanwhile by this same law I think the below should be hanged too

Religious rules have always been for the poor masses. See this Saudi Princess Ameera al-Taweel dressed like a regular western politician. If it was one student or butcher's wife they will be calling for her to be arrested.

8 Likes

Re: Iran Executes A Man For Drinking Alcohol by notoriousbabe: 7:45pm On Jul 10, 2020
pacificom:
except for this Buhari time

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Russian Forces Take Over Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant In Ukraine / Robert Mugabe’s 37-Year-Old Rule As Zimbabwean President In Pictures / Russian Bombing Leaves Ukraine’s Kharkiv In Ruins (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.