Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,602 members, 7,801,743 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

Iran Executes A Man For Drinking Alcohol - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran Executes A Man For Drinking Alcohol (56634 Views)

Iran Executes Mohammad Ghobadlou, Accused Of Running Over Police Officers / Navid Afkari: Iran Executes Wrestler Despite Global Outcry / Iran Executes Man Convicted Of Spying On General Qassem Soleimani Killed By US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Executes A Man For Drinking Alcohol by Grandmeister(m): 7:39am On Jul 11, 2020
OyinO:

Very dumb and very clear you don't know the true bloody history of christianity. Christian open mass murders of atheists, pagans and others in Europe forced mass exodus of fleeing Europeans to migrate to America and elsewhere. Besides, christianity treat people who drink alcohol as hellbound by punishing them. And to burn somebody in Greek-Hell forever for drinking alcohol created by their Roman God, is not worst than Islamic hanging?? Go and read about christian crusaders, christian Knights, christian terrorist organisations and sponsor of terrorism, christian persecutions and open executions and extreme tortures to forced confessions upon heretics, pagans, atheists, etc. The christian buybull still contains bloody accounts of fatal punishments meted out to unbelievers and people who commited offenses. Today's Islam is yesterday's christianity now frauduently termed OT to cover up unimaginable wickedness, mad wars of land grabbing and genocides. Same malevolent and violent ABRAHAMIC cults but different versions and episodes. Shaaaaame!!
Couldn’t even read through the regurgitated gibberish you wrote up there...
Re: Iran Executes A Man For Drinking Alcohol by colestephan86: 7:58am On Jul 11, 2020
Goldencheese:

Is USA, France, China, Japan, Denmark and UK, among others where they drink to stupor not more progressive than Iran? You guys just support what doesn't make sense. Killing somebody who has two children because he was caught drinking.

That's stone age legal system...it is a pure violation of his human rights too.
Hello, Iran is different from US and they have their laws. U don't like it , take alcohol in a public place, get caught and get killed. Simple as ABC
And who told you it is the right of humans to drink in public places in all countries?
Re: Iran Executes A Man For Drinking Alcohol by Goldencheese(m): 8:31am On Jul 11, 2020
colestephan86:

Hello, Iran is different from US and they have their laws. U don't like it , take alcohol in a public place, get caught and get killed. Simple as ABC
And who told you it is the right of humans to drink in public places in all countries?

I thought you said drinking alcohol to stupor equates a country not making progress and I showed you countries where they drink alcohol to stupor in private and public places and they are damn successful.

If you don't like my comment, just do yourself a favour and ignore it. The last time I checked, Nigeria protects freedom of speech and what Iran just did to that poor man is damn satanic, evil, reprehensible and anti-progressive.
Re: Iran Executes A Man For Drinking Alcohol by colestephan86: 8:43am On Jul 11, 2020
Goldencheese:

I thought you said drinking alcohol to stupor equates a country not making progress and I showed you countries where they drink alcohol to stupor in private and public places and they are damn successful.

If you don't like my comment, just do yourself a favour and ignore it. The last time I checked, Nigeria protects freedom of speech and what Iran just did to that poor man is damn satanic, evil, reprehensible and anti-progressive.
Good luck Mr tortoise, they don't need you to tell them how terrible their laws are enact yours in your country and abide by it.
Re: Iran Executes A Man For Drinking Alcohol by Goldencheese(m): 8:47am On Jul 11, 2020
colestephan86:

Good luck Mr tortoise, they don't need you to tell them how terrible their laws are enact yours in your country and abide by it.

If your reply makes you feel so accomplished to yourself today, enjoy your Saturday and peace.

1 Like

Re: Iran Executes A Man For Drinking Alcohol by GodPunishBiafra: 9:03am On Jul 11, 2020
GuestLog:
Wow! Head slammers and killings...
Or deh
Re: Iran Executes A Man For Drinking Alcohol by DannyG8(m): 9:03am On Jul 11, 2020
what is wrong with this Arab fool , sometimes the think they are righteous than God , sometimes when I think of law in other countries just thank God for Nigeria crywhat is wrong with this Arab fool , sometimes the think they are righteous than God , sometimes when I think of law in other countries just thank God for Nigeria
Re: Iran Executes A Man For Drinking Alcohol by UNUKHASO: 9:04am On Jul 11, 2020
WETIN CARRY YOU GO THERE.YOU NO HEAR THE NAME 'I RUN'
Re: Iran Executes A Man For Drinking Alcohol by GuestLog: 9:10am On Jul 11, 2020
GodPunishBiafra:

Or deh
You are one of them. They'll soon hang you too.
Re: Iran Executes A Man For Drinking Alcohol by mrpips: 9:33am On Jul 11, 2020
Thank God am not in Iran.wherever this so called islam be,violence,killing war follow.
Re: Iran Executes A Man For Drinking Alcohol by Kubernetes: 9:38am On Jul 11, 2020
geezynoni:
These Arab countries.... ruthless people,If God is like that...human race would be on the brink extinction.

Iran,an Arab country?
What a joke!!
People should not just write for hatred without knowing a simple geographical fact.

1 Like

Re: Iran Executes A Man For Drinking Alcohol by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 11, 2020
adekolaelect:
as you too defending Israelite Religion .I don't think you are Nigerian bcs Israelis do not know your existent .To the level of taking their religion and culture as a God to be worshiped.We know where Africans belong to but pretending to know others cultures and religions than the owner and abandoned yours simply because you don't value yourselves.
Israelite are not the topic on this thread
Stop derailing...
Re: Iran Executes A Man For Drinking Alcohol by GodPunishBiafra: 10:42am On Jul 11, 2020
GuestLog:
You are one of them. They'll soon hang you too.
You must be mistaken me for your father...
Re: Iran Executes A Man For Drinking Alcohol by Zaggie(m): 11:10am On Jul 11, 2020
How did alcohol get to the country in the first place if it's illegal to drink
Re: Iran Executes A Man For Drinking Alcohol by GuestLog: 11:21am On Jul 11, 2020
GodPunishBiafra:

You must be mistaken me for your father...
My late Dad (RIP) would never support anyone killing people because of feable laws. Channel your insults to your Imams & Sharia Patriots, you mistake me for one of them. GodPunishArewa, affliction will teach your region a lesson. Dan banza Almajiri.
Re: Iran Executes A Man For Drinking Alcohol by omooba969(m): 12:09pm On Jul 11, 2020
RiskyJoint95:

I think we should all find a way to have our individual 72 virgins at all cost sha

I still don't understand the rationale behind the 72 virgins, what purpose would they serve?
Re: Iran Executes A Man For Drinking Alcohol by Sebbs(m): 12:16pm On Jul 11, 2020
Oh boy if na here hushpuppy ...........
Re: Iran Executes A Man For Drinking Alcohol by Sharatan(m): 12:16pm On Jul 11, 2020
ISLAM is the WORST RELIGION in the WORLD

Re: Iran Executes A Man For Drinking Alcohol by delishpot: 12:19pm On Jul 11, 2020
This is what happens when humans hand power over to another in the name of religion.
Re: Iran Executes A Man For Drinking Alcohol by udomma1005(m): 2:42pm On Jul 11, 2020
I'm not going to iran again angry
Re: Iran Executes A Man For Drinking Alcohol by favour32(m): 2:51pm On Jul 11, 2020
If you like beer, you go hail the angel wey port you for Nigeria.
If North nor let you stay, come arrange for South,you go shack taya.
Re: Iran Executes A Man For Drinking Alcohol by adeniyi65(m): 3:26pm On Jul 11, 2020
RealEzee:
Huh?
On top shayo?? Haaa this one strong oooo

I need someone who's Muslim to really clarify this, it seems extreme
That is extreme and it really saddened to hear.the sharia on someone who is been caught under the influence of alcohol is just lashes of cane which varies from 40 strokes to 80.there must be sinister motive behind that or the victim committed a capital punishment which is not mentioned by the defendants.in that case the government should be the one to shed light on the obscure horrible event.
Re: Iran Executes A Man For Drinking Alcohol by Emilokoiyawon: 3:36pm On Jul 11, 2020
Death for drinking? Chai! When will Muslims STAND UP to the violent fanatics rubbishing Islam on a daily basis globally?
Re: Iran Executes A Man For Drinking Alcohol by wildikeman(m): 3:38pm On Jul 11, 2020
What do you expect..they are muslims
Re: Iran Executes A Man For Drinking Alcohol by orunto27: 5:05pm On Jul 11, 2020
Obscene regime killing their Sick ignorantly. May Allah avenge the Life of The Drunk they killed.
Re: Iran Executes A Man For Drinking Alcohol by EzzyCarter: 5:20pm On Jul 11, 2020
TheSourcerer:
ROTFL wtf man ,grin

grin grin
Re: Iran Executes A Man For Drinking Alcohol by RiskyJoint95(m): 8:37pm On Jul 11, 2020
omooba969:

I still don't understand the rationale behind the 72 virgins, what purpose would they serve?

For badass premium fucking on heaven's special mattress.

You get it... lol
Re: Iran Executes A Man For Drinking Alcohol by omooba969(m): 11:52pm On Jul 11, 2020
RiskyJoint95:

For badass premium fucking on heaven's special mattress.

You get it... lol

Hahahaha cheesy cheesy

Mad ooooo! grin

Re: Iran Executes A Man For Drinking Alcohol by Chukapage(m): 5:25pm On Jul 12, 2020
notoriousbabe:
what do you expect from people that hit their heads on the floor 5 times a day, 365 days in a year all through their life times. The brain go don scatter now. why you think sey them no allow mohammed to enter heaven or rice up from his grave? him brain don scatter, if them allow am to enter heaven him go just dey cause commotion everywhere, so na hell staright them send am go. If you think sey i dey lie ask vickyrotex who yarn me the story.
grin cheesy LMAO! My Belle oooo
Re: Iran Executes A Man For Drinking Alcohol by seanjy4konji: 2:00pm On Jul 13, 2020
Rough Play...

My goldberg...

If no joke make you stop am ooo
Re: Iran Executes A Man For Drinking Alcohol by notoriousbabe: 8:15pm On Jul 13, 2020
Akhirastriver:

Wat do I expect from u ,ure Dp says it all ,ewu
e pain am grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Iran Executes A Man For Drinking Alcohol by orisa37: 9:06pm On Jul 13, 2020
MAN INJUSTICES TO MAN.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

German Citizens Hold 400-Car Motorcade To Show Support For Russia / British Soldiers Told To Get Ready For War Against Russia, Warn Loved Ones (Pics / Russian Forces Take Over Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant In Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.