Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 11/07/2020 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 11/07/2020 (118 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 11/07/2022 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 11/07/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 11/07/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 11/07/2020 by dallyemmy: 3:25pm On Jul 10, 2020
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 11/07/2020 by dallyemmy: 8:17am On Jul 11, 2020
Prayer Points on Today’s Open Heavens: (Saturday, July 11, 2020)

*Grace to the Humble*

If you want to be blessed from these prayer points, you must first, surrender Your life, to the Lord Jesus Christ, Himself, by saying this prayer:

“Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me all my sins. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus' name, I pray.”

Prayer Points:

1.I worship and adore You, my Father, You're the Almighty God; the king of kings, the Lord of lords, the Ancient of days the One who was, who is, and, who is to come.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, let Your fire consume every spirit of pride, arrogance and self justification in my life, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, remove from me, a stony and rebellious heart and give me a heart of flesh, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, fill me to the brim with Your Holy Spirit, and let me manifest, all the fruits of the spirit, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, give me more grace to continue to humble myself under Your mighty hand, that I may be exalted in due time, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, please, give me a humble, obedient and teachable heart, that is always ready and willing to do Your perfect will at all times, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, let every spirit of strife and vainglory in my life be destroyed by Your fire, and, help me to always esteem others better than myself, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, give me the mind of Christ; and, help me to make no reputation of myself, no matter the level of my attainment and accomplishments in life, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor E.A.Adeboye; and, grant all his heart's desires, today, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus name.

(1) (Reply)

The Virtuous Woman / Taking Him For Granted? – Pastor Adeboye / Just A Little Sin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.