Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

Russians React To Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy Music - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Russians React To Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy Music (71111 Views)

Nigeria Musicians Will Forever Be Indebted To Wizkid And Davido For This>opinion / Atiku, MI Abaga, Patoranking, Others React To Davido’s ‘A Better Time’ Album / Zlatan Ibile – Gbeku Ft Burna Boy [ Music ] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russians React To Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy Music by Nicklaus619(m): 3:44pm On Jul 11, 2020
One of them said I smoked like two joint today, ayam too high to comment grin kuku kill me cheesy

1 Like

Re: Russians React To Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy Music by YorubaAmaka(m): 3:44pm On Jul 11, 2020
Gentle0wavez:
Which particular song do they like most??
they just love Nigerian men with all their heart, no matter the music

2 Likes

Re: Russians React To Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy Music by AFvckingAlpha(m): 3:45pm On Jul 11, 2020
Queenlovely:

I might start with that useless one inside your dirty boxers

Go and suck your father's dick.

Fvcking gay
Re: Russians React To Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy Music by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 11, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:

Everyone should do whatever they like abeg

Which reputation??

You are a fool.

1 Like

Re: Russians React To Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy Music by phemmyfour: 3:47pm On Jul 11, 2020
Queenlovely:
when the USA release statistics of foreign students in America, I thought nigeria would make no 1 spot. I was disappointed. not even top 20.

that is how we hype our musicians as the next big thing and when result come na f9

in this world do your own and forget others. somebody was saying they don't know Wizkid in Ghana, you think say na play
These guys have won BET awards several times. They have nothing to prove to doubting Thomas like you.

Comparing naija music to foreign students in US make to sense.

US is not a yardstick in judging a Country's academic excellence

3 Likes

Re: Russians React To Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy Music by Naijaarchive(m): 3:47pm On Jul 11, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:
OH GOD I WANT TO LIVE IN A SOCIETY LIKE THIS.

PLEASE GOD I DON'T WANT TO LIVE IN NIGERIA. cry cry cry cry cry

SEE HOW RANDOM PEOPLE ARE JUST HAPPY AND WILING TO TRY STUFF.

I can't imagine stopping random people on the streets here in Nigeria to try something... The result won't be pleasant grin

2 Likes

Re: Russians React To Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy Music by DexterousOne(m): 3:48pm On Jul 11, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:

Everyone should do whatever they like abeg

Which reputation??

Look at this one asking "which reputation?"

No wonder we got many criminals

2 Likes

Re: Russians React To Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy Music by belgiumiron: 3:48pm On Jul 11, 2020
Get motivated by these thoughts about life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pNVulcpj3g
Re: Russians React To Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy Music by DexterousOne(m): 3:48pm On Jul 11, 2020
Naijaarchive:

I can't imagine stopping random people on the streets here in Nigeria to try something... The result won't be pleasant grin

Nigeria has that cloud of negativity hanging over it

7 Likes

Re: Russians React To Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy Music by Lucyspa: 3:49pm On Jul 11, 2020
Possiblegee:
why won’t you when you’re looking for means to leave the zoo grin grin

But he is cute sha. We will have cute kids together.
Re: Russians React To Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy Music by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 3:50pm On Jul 11, 2020
Hi How about the corona ish over there? I did not see anyone on mask.
Re: Russians React To Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy Music by kestolove95(m): 3:50pm On Jul 11, 2020
Dat guy wey Sabi plenty of Africa dictators, na Buhari him dey talk

7 Likes

Re: Russians React To Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy Music by Naijaarchive(m): 3:50pm On Jul 11, 2020
The guy that said he just finished smoking tho grin that's honesty at it's peak grin this people are just free spirit

2 Likes

Re: Russians React To Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy Music by Queenlovely(f): 3:50pm On Jul 11, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:

Go and suck your father's dick.
Fvcking gay

I want to start from level one to level 300
bring out that useless thing
Re: Russians React To Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy Music by AFvckingAlpha(m): 3:50pm On Jul 11, 2020
dario078:

You are a fool.

Your father is a fool

Wake up dude
Re: Russians React To Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy Music by Murketeer: 3:51pm On Jul 11, 2020
Queenlovely:
when the USA release statistics of foreign students in America, I thought nigeria would make no 1 spot. I was disappointed. not even top 20.

that is how we hype our musicians as the next big thing and when result come na f9

in this world do your own and forget others. somebody was saying they don't know Wizkid in Ghana, you think say na play
Nigeria is at 11th

2 Likes

Re: Russians React To Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy Music by AFvckingAlpha(m): 3:51pm On Jul 11, 2020
Queenlovely:

I want to start from level one to level 300

bring out that useless thing

Your fvcking dumb grin
Re: Russians React To Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy Music by Queenlovely(f): 3:51pm On Jul 11, 2020
be good to everybody
Re: Russians React To Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy Music by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 11, 2020
afrorossiyatv:
Ask this one if he knows any African artists and he is telling me he knows some African Dictators smh if I knock him head now grin
No blame the boy jor, if you ask me and my fellow nigerians now how many russian artists we know its only putin and abrahimovic you'l hear.

1 Like

Re: Russians React To Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy Music by Naijaarchive(m): 3:52pm On Jul 11, 2020
DexterousOne:

Nigeria has that cloud of negativity hanging over it

Yeah it's like we live in another planet... But truly we are too cruel and inhumane in this part of the world hence the fear

1 Like

Re: Russians React To Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy Music by ODJ124(m): 3:53pm On Jul 11, 2020
Those babes are awesome... including their guys..... I love white skin shall..

1 Like

Re: Russians React To Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy Music by Nasir123(m): 3:53pm On Jul 11, 2020
Nice one!
Nice!
Re: Russians React To Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy Music by AFvckingAlpha(m): 3:53pm On Jul 11, 2020
DexterousOne:

Look at this one asking "which reputation?"

No wonder we got many criminals

Everyone is a thief, na who them catch be criminal

Wake up to the reality nigga
Re: Russians React To Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy Music by mattfeuter(m): 3:55pm On Jul 11, 2020
afrorossiyatv:
Hello guys, this is Tochi once again. You guys know how much I love promoting the image of Nigeria and our culture here in Russia.

So today I decided to introduce Russians to Afrobeats/Nigerian music. I don't think I've ever seen any Russian Music tv station play any Afrobeats seconds with the exception of Wizkid's One Dance ft Drake.

So to I went to streets of Saint Petersburg, Russia and asked Russians to listen to Nigerian music by Wizkid, Davido and Burna Boy and tell me what they like about it.

Almost all the people that indulged me liked the music and some even said it's better than Russian Music and they wish their tv stations would play more of such songs.

Watch the video below to see their reaction and what they have to say about Nigerian music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shZJJ4Ud4Bc

Guy said he was too high to comment grin grin
Re: Russians React To Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy Music by OgbeniSamm(m): 3:56pm On Jul 11, 2020
Bro why didn't you play small doctor and ayiiiiiiii?
Re: Russians React To Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy Music by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 11, 2020
Nigeria to the world.
Re: Russians React To Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy Music by DexterousOne(m): 3:59pm On Jul 11, 2020
Naijaarchive:

Yeah it's like we live in another planet... But truly we are too cruel and inhumane in this part of the world hence the fear

I think it's the cruel environment that is to blame
Re: Russians React To Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy Music by DexterousOne(m): 4:00pm On Jul 11, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:

Everyone is a thief, na who them catch be criminal

Wake up to the reality nigga

One, I am NOT a nigga

And two
Not everyone is a thief

I work hard for every dollar I have to my name

2 Likes

Re: Russians React To Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy Music by Carlyboi(m): 4:01pm On Jul 11, 2020
Queenlovely:

Say who?ignorantly saying rubbish with confidence guy Nigeria is 11th on that list Geddifok and go figure!
Re: Russians React To Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy Music by HITsquad: 4:02pm On Jul 11, 2020
Wow i didn't know Russians smile... I imagined they were all bronde,tall and mean!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Princess Vitarah: "I Want 20 Inches Dick" (Video) / HOT BANG!: Best Of Oritse Femi By DJ Wise1 (hot Mixtape) / Upload Ur Songs !Now! Naija Stars Are Waiting To Download it

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.