Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

Russians React To Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy Music - Music/Radio (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Russians React To Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy Music (71109 Views)

Nigeria Musicians Will Forever Be Indebted To Wizkid And Davido For This>opinion / Atiku, MI Abaga, Patoranking, Others React To Davido’s ‘A Better Time’ Album / Zlatan Ibile – Gbeku Ft Burna Boy [ Music ] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russians React To Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy Music by hexenbiest: 6:54pm On Jul 11, 2020
Glad to see these artistes repping us around the world, the Russians reactions are simply epic, talking about epic, do you know FCMB is offering financial solutions tailored for your need? You too can #DoSomethingEpic as a customer. To find out how, simply click the link below.

https://fcmb.com/epic

Re: Russians React To Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy Music by Asianjollof007: 6:54pm On Jul 11, 2020
Ironi:

Your music is rooted deep in highlife and guest who are the highlife maestros , Ghanaians , so why would they envy you ?
All Nigerian musicians are doing is digging the highlife archives and stealing old highlife beats.

We know all that shit, If you know You know.

A ghanaian spotted!
Re: Russians React To Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy Music by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 11, 2020
Alert there is an opening in your area https://www.nairaland.com/5985148/what-make-money-online
Re: Russians React To Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy Music by cutieme(m): 7:05pm On Jul 11, 2020
Mehn!Russian babes are top notch, hmmm!
Re: Russians React To Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy Music by almujeebe(m): 7:11pm On Jul 11, 2020
DisLifeSha:
Russian ladies are beautiful. If I can marry one

We are the best in dancing when it comes to music

Register on VK.com you will see many ladies that want black men

1 Like

Re: Russians React To Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy Music by Dominatrix(f): 7:19pm On Jul 11, 2020
Amazing shit!
Re: Russians React To Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy Music by Burger01(m): 7:26pm On Jul 11, 2020
PrinceofAgoAre:
.. Does sounds fun.
You need to see the way they dance to Teni's Askamaya..that's a cool tempo vibe smiley
Re: Russians React To Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy Music by Funkybabee(f): 7:39pm On Jul 11, 2020
They are cool to me, not some agberos here
Re: Russians React To Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy Music by jojothaiv(m): 7:56pm On Jul 11, 2020
Interesting but, I'm only here for..

That babe wey wear black with that white muffler
Re: Russians React To Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy Music by ibinaboonline: 8:01pm On Jul 11, 2020
You dont know the OP? Its legit, broquote author=Veeque post=91608269]Hmm. If the op's claim(and translation) is true, then, all I can say is nice one.
Nigerian music to the world. [/quote]
Re: Russians React To Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy Music by ibinaboonline: 8:03pm On Jul 11, 2020
That American college kid is too high on weed to comment. LOL. You should ask Mr Putin what he thinks of our music.
Re: Russians React To Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy Music by KenBen217: 8:07pm On Jul 11, 2020
here's what I noticed...Russians are good looking
Re: Russians React To Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy Music by MATURELION: 8:10pm On Jul 11, 2020
JosephXavier:
Wizkid, Burna and Davido are always making us proud internationally and it gives me joy to see how our music are doing on the foreign scene and also domestically

Gone are the days we go to club and only hear 50 cent inda club and Eminem dem

They should play ours too

I also wish our nollywood will start producing quality films that will sell our customs to the Europeans and not all those film they use 2 days to produce with two cameras and a budget of 100k

I would also love to see Nigeria produce quality animated movies too
Nigerian producers pocket almost all the gain from thier movies as income, if not for African magic I don't know what alot of them will be doing, do they even have money to hire peope that do quality video manipulation? lol
Re: Russians React To Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy Music by OscarJaden(m): 8:16pm On Jul 11, 2020
see how Russian girls fine...God forbid make i suffer myself on top one hungry Nigeria girl

1 Like

Re: Russians React To Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy Music by Jyde89: 8:30pm On Jul 11, 2020
Ironi:

Your music is rooted deep in highlife and guest who are the highlife maestros , Ghanaians , so why would they envy you ?
All Nigerian musicians are doing is digging the highlife archives and stealing old highlife beats.

We know all that shit, If you know You know.

seriously dude when was the last time you got laid? today is a day of celebration so cut them some slack will you.
Re: Russians React To Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy Music by mamaafrik(m): 8:32pm On Jul 11, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

It will never happen. Dont hold your breath.
who be this wan,abeg clear
Re: Russians React To Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy Music by Obidiugwu: 8:52pm On Jul 11, 2020
Wow nice one...
Dm us for directing of your musical videos at affordable price. Zero Seven Zero Five Two One One Three Four Zero Five
Re: Russians React To Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy Music by Revolva(m): 9:22pm On Jul 11, 2020
Russia is one hell of a nation I don't think I can live in
Re: Russians React To Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy Music by youngdabold19: 9:27pm On Jul 11, 2020
DrayZee:
Burna has done very very well for himself in the space of just 2 years. A small window of opportunity opened and he made the most of it to fire himself to the top to become Africas most streamed artist. Talent cannot be ignored forever.

Big ups to Wizkid and Davido too...they held the industry down for years.
Two years you say?
The last time I checked,he dropped like to party in 2012,Yawa in 2013

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russians React To Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy Music by bamasite2: 9:28pm On Jul 11, 2020
Good PR!

Nice job
Re: Russians React To Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy Music by Unicorno: 9:32pm On Jul 11, 2020
afrorossiyatv:
Hello guys, this is Tochi once again. You guys know how much I love promoting the image of Nigeria and our culture here in Russia.

So today I decided to introduce Russians to Afrobeats/Nigerian music. I don't think I've ever seen any Russian Music tv station play any Afrobeats seconds with the exception of Wizkid's One Dance ft Drake.

So to I went to streets of Saint Petersburg, Russia and asked Russians to listen to Nigerian music by Wizkid, Davido and Burna Boy and tell me what they like about it.

Almost all the people that indulged me liked the music and some even said it's better than Russian Music and they wish their tv stations would play more of such songs.

Watch the video below to see their reaction and what they have to say about Nigerian music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shZJJ4Ud4Bc

Bro which camera did you use for this video
Re: Russians React To Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy Music by earnit3: 9:33pm On Jul 11, 2020
Bots
Re: Russians React To Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy Music by DrayZee: 9:45pm On Jul 11, 2020
youngdabold19:

Two years you say?
The last time I checked,he dropped like to party in 2012,Yawa in 2013
But that’s not when he had his big break though.
Re: Russians React To Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy Music by DexterousOne(m): 11:34pm On Jul 11, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:

Nigga, STFU!!

Nigga you don't earn in fvcking dollar, so shut the fvck up

Whether you accept it or not its none of my business.

You arw a thief as long as your Nigerian, go and argue with your father grin

This kid sef cheesy cheesy
Re: Russians React To Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy Music by AFvckingAlpha(m): 11:36pm On Jul 11, 2020
DexterousOne:

This kid sef cheesy cheesy

grin ok
Re: Russians React To Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy Music by Liesel81(f): 11:48pm On Jul 11, 2020
nice glad you shared your video. love your content. I have been thinking visiting Russia. going to contact you
Re: Russians React To Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy Music by Mykel51(m): 12:45am On Jul 12, 2020
alfredilly:
Wizkid, Davido, Burna and some other afrobeat singer are ruining the world of music. What is now called afrobeat is a poor imitation of US hip hop and r and b. They began to appeal to us after constant exposure to their awkward tune and vocals. Aside beat, there is nothing in their song other than incoherent noise.

Listen to Burna Boy's Another Story, Collateral Damage, then come and re-edit what you wrote...
Re: Russians React To Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy Music by Mykel51(m): 12:46am On Jul 12, 2020
afrorossiyatv:
Hello guys, this is Tochi once again. You guys know how much I love promoting the image of Nigeria and our culture here in Russia.

So today I decided to introduce Russians to Afrobeats/Nigerian music. I don't think I've ever seen any Russian Music tv station play any Afrobeats seconds with the exception of Wizkid's One Dance ft Drake.

So to I went to streets of Saint Petersburg, Russia and asked Russians to listen to Nigerian music by Wizkid, Davido and Burna Boy and tell me what they like about it.

Almost all the people that indulged me liked the music and some even said it's better than Russian Music and they wish their tv stations would play more of such songs.

Watch the video below to see their reaction and what they have to say about Nigerian music.

Drake's One dance ft Kyla and Wizkid...
Re: Russians React To Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy Music by Mykel51(m): 12:49am On Jul 12, 2020
DrayZee:
Burna has done very very well for himself in the space of just 2 years. A small window of opportunity opened and he made the most of it to fire himself to the top to become Africas most streamed artist. Talent cannot be ignored forever.

Big ups to Wizkid and Davido too...they held the industry down for years.

Yes, you are right. Though he has been breaking records right from 2013. His Debut album LIFE is and remains the first and only debut album released by a Nigerian that made it to the Billboard Top 10 Global Charts (Reggae). He also sold 40,000 copies of the album in the first day of release...
Re: Russians React To Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy Music by CuteNbad(m): 12:49am On Jul 12, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:

Everyone should do whatever they like abeg

Which reputation??
Look at what this retarded_ fool is saying? Just imagine.

So they should be free to sell hard drugs to your father and scam his generations abi?

Ode leleyi sha!
Re: Russians React To Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy Music by maitrelalley1(m): 12:50am On Jul 12, 2020
afrorossiyatv:

OP please could you create a thread about how to apply for work and study in Russia since you're there. I've been trying different sites and educonsults for long
Anyways BIG GBOSA to the African Giant himself Davido.and Wizkid for making us proud

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Princess Vitarah: "I Want 20 Inches Dick" (Video) / HOT BANG!: Best Of Oritse Femi By DJ Wise1 (hot Mixtape) / Upload Ur Songs !Now! Naija Stars Are Waiting To Download it

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.