Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,720 members, 7,802,171 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

FBI ‘Kidnapped” Hushpuppi From Dubai - Pissetzky, Lawyer - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / FBI ‘Kidnapped” Hushpuppi From Dubai - Pissetzky, Lawyer (56720 Views)

Gal Pissetzky: Hushpuppi Is Into Real Estate, Not A Fraudster – Lawyer / Meet Hushpuppi's Lawyer, Gal Pissetzky Of Pissetzky & Berliner Law Firm / Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FBI ‘Kidnapped” Hushpuppi From Dubai - Pissetzky, Lawyer by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:41pm On Jul 10, 2020
I wish the lawyer that handled OJ Simpson is still active in practicing law. Some lawyers can get Hushpuppi off the hook. Truth doesn't win case in a court, facts do that. This Hushpuppi should have hidden his money in Cayman Islands where is a safe haven to stash cash away

1 Like

Re: FBI ‘Kidnapped” Hushpuppi From Dubai - Pissetzky, Lawyer by Observer1: 11:50pm On Jul 10, 2020
I said it from day one that it's illegal to extradite them to USA since they have no business in the USA,African children are being bullied and abused by the US government,I've not seen any US citizens or British criminals ever been extradited to any African countries for a trial.

Nonsense.
Re: FBI ‘Kidnapped” Hushpuppi From Dubai - Pissetzky, Lawyer by Observer1: 11:53pm On Jul 10, 2020
Sweeetheart:
what else did you expect to hear from lawyer? they're dramatic liar defending a social media thief

liar defend thief, same circle

Will you shut up, how did you know that he's a thief?has stolen anything from you or because one useless idiot said so?
Re: FBI ‘Kidnapped” Hushpuppi From Dubai - Pissetzky, Lawyer by sexylassie2(f): 11:57pm On Jul 10, 2020
majamajic:

He handled some of MJ cases before he died, besides go and ask means to verify, Even is MJ is alive where u want see him ?

He is not MJ lawyer..

MJ lawyers were working for private law firms. They are damn expensive, hush at this moment can't afford them.

This hush lawyer was appointed by the government, he is your average lawyer that anybody can get.
Re: FBI ‘Kidnapped” Hushpuppi From Dubai - Pissetzky, Lawyer by sexylassie2(f): 11:58pm On Jul 10, 2020
Ghostmode2two:
I wish the lawyer that handled OJ Simpson is still active in practicing law. Some lawyers can get Hushpuppi off the hook. Truth doesn't win case in a court, facts do that. This Hushpuppi should have hidden his money in Cayman Islands where is a safe haven to stash cash away

You are just a dreamer.

1 Like

Re: FBI ‘Kidnapped” Hushpuppi From Dubai - Pissetzky, Lawyer by Odiriance4all(m): 12:27am On Jul 11, 2020
There are three occupation that I detest, and the third doesn't deserve to be called an occupation

1. Police
2. Lawyer
3. politician
Re: FBI ‘Kidnapped” Hushpuppi From Dubai - Pissetzky, Lawyer by chisani(m): 12:34am On Jul 11, 2020
doing what he was hired to do. lawyers don't seem to amaze me this day.
Re: FBI ‘Kidnapped” Hushpuppi From Dubai - Pissetzky, Lawyer by Nobody: 1:29am On Jul 11, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
Yes o, Tell them.....the Way APC kidnap Nigeria for 2015

Dubai police just wan dey the Good side of USA...Idiot people.
FBI didn't have any 'JurisdicKtion' to arrest Hushpuppi from Dubai. If them get then wey EFCC go arrest Diezani Allision-Madueke for Dominica abi wetin dem dey call am
Diezani has diplomatic immunity, hushpuppi doesn't have any. Even though UAE and USA both don't have extradition treaty currently, there is a law in UAE under the "pursuant to article 7 of the extradition law" that allows any country to apply for extradition of a criminal if they meet the requirements. UAE is currently on a crack down for criminals using there as a safe heaven!

1 Like

Re: FBI ‘Kidnapped” Hushpuppi From Dubai - Pissetzky, Lawyer by hardbody: 1:40am On Jul 11, 2020
meobizy:
I want this lawyer.

If that is his best skill, that ediat is spending eternity in jail.

Crime is not restricted to all those mundane exclusions.

It is in crime that evidence, no matter how procured, will be acceptable in court. Thus even if its illegal to adopt an approach, once you have effectively deployed that approach and got your evidence, the courts will not treat the evidence as inadmissible. I am talking about the law in Nigeria though (and the standard is higher in the western world).

Even in the worst case and where the evidence is viewed as inadmissible, it will still weigh in the mind of the judge (or jury as in this case) and will sway them to reach a decision one way or the other. So that thought process from his lawyer is already a fiasco.
Re: FBI ‘Kidnapped” Hushpuppi From Dubai - Pissetzky, Lawyer by hardbody: 1:44am On Jul 11, 2020
Sweeetheart:
what else did you expect to hear from lawyer? they're dramatic liar defending a social media thief

liar defend thief, same circle

You are so dumb. I am a lawyer and even if i decide to defend a thief as you call him, he is still within his right to be defended and I owe the law and humanity an obligation to defend every man no matter what he is accused of and he remains innocent until otherwise proven guilty. Little brains like you should not be contributing in a forum of right thinking people.

2 Likes

Re: FBI ‘Kidnapped” Hushpuppi From Dubai - Pissetzky, Lawyer by Galactico4ever(m): 1:48am On Jul 11, 2020
hardbody:

You are so dumb. I am a lawyer and even if i decide to defend a thief as you call him, he is still within his right to be defended and I owe the law and humanity an obligation to defend every man no matter what he is accused of and he remains innocent until otherwise proven guilty. Little brains like you should not be contributing in a forum of right thinking people.
His likes are all over this forum.Ordinary common sense is hard for them to use.
Re: FBI ‘Kidnapped” Hushpuppi From Dubai - Pissetzky, Lawyer by hardbody: 1:51am On Jul 11, 2020
Galactico4ever:
His likes are all over this forum.Ordinary common sense is hard for them to use.

Bless you bro
Re: FBI ‘Kidnapped” Hushpuppi From Dubai - Pissetzky, Lawyer by Hifeylove: 1:52am On Jul 11, 2020
Joshmodest:

Has he handled your case before
The lawyer is trying to cut his own cake but this is the type of lawyer Magu needs right now.. charge and bail...
Re: FBI ‘Kidnapped” Hushpuppi From Dubai - Pissetzky, Lawyer by joshuaidibia(m): 2:02am On Jul 11, 2020
majamajic:

He is just a criminal lawyer , nothing special about him , he is working with FBI I think they are using him to nail criminals , go ask Michael Jackson how far

You're capital wrong. He loses which case anyhow? Do you think being best criminal lawyer can be gotten from losing cases? Sometimes you need to understand having 3 yrs imprisonment is a win for most criminal charges. That's what they call a 'slap in the wrist'
Re: FBI ‘Kidnapped” Hushpuppi From Dubai - Pissetzky, Lawyer by AroleOduduwa2: 3:22am On Jul 11, 2020
alexistaiwo:
Though USA will surely jail him.
Hush might get a little cashout from this whole saga by suing Dubai authorities.

If he is to be deported from Dubai for fraudulent practices since Dubai doesn't have any extradition treaty with USA, the legal process should have been deporting him back to his country of origin and have the FBI pick him up in Nigeria.

If his lawyer can milk the technicalities of law for all it is worth, he might even walk away this time due to unlawful arrest - very unlikely though.

Most sensible comment, the case lack merit due to his unlawful arrest
Re: FBI ‘Kidnapped” Hushpuppi From Dubai - Pissetzky, Lawyer by edati: 3:54am On Jul 11, 2020
Pls I need Ur assistance financially,things are really hard for my family.pls help me because of GOD.2049711976 UBA.Moh'd Aliyu.S
Re: FBI ‘Kidnapped” Hushpuppi From Dubai - Pissetzky, Lawyer by MOnkeyBabe(f): 3:58am On Jul 11, 2020
NLReposter:
Hushpuppi must be paying you big.

He is right anyway.

The FBI was waiting for Hush to hit USA, but they got tiredof waiting and went to him, partnering with Dubai police.
Chet
Re: FBI ‘Kidnapped” Hushpuppi From Dubai - Pissetzky, Lawyer by MOnkeyBabe(f): 4:03am On Jul 11, 2020
alexistaiwo:
Though USA will surely jail him.
Hush might get a little cashout from this whole saga by suing Dubai authorities.

If he is to be deported from Dubai for fraudulent practices since Dubai doesn't have any extradition treaty with USA, the legal process should have been deporting him back to his country of origin and have the FBI pick him up in Nigeria.

If his lawyer can milk the technicalities of law for all it is worth, he might even walk away this time due to unlawful arrest - very unlikely though.

means say e mOney no go leave villAGe this year
Re: FBI ‘Kidnapped” Hushpuppi From Dubai - Pissetzky, Lawyer by MemoriesAndMe: 4:03am On Jul 11, 2020
NLReposter:
Hushpuppi must be paying you big.

He is right anyway.

The FBI was waiting for Hush to hit USA, but they got tiredof waiting and went to him, partnering with Dubai police.
At the boldened, he is not right in any way. He is looking at cybercrime from a traditional crime perspective - where a drug dealer based in Dubai and cannot be arrested by the US authorities because of extradition treaties the criminals hide under. In fact, this lawyer's comment shows he has no experience in the area of cyber law, Hush and Co need better lawyer sharp sharp as their extradition is legal. Im sure they're still surprised how they went to sleep one night in a Dubai cell and woke up next in a US cell without going through any lengthy court process first in Dubai.

Cybercrime crosses international boundaries and that gave nations reasons to circumvent restrictive domestic regulations these criminals hide under. . So, countries are starting to form alliances to protect themselves and share intelligence on cybercriminals. One of such alliances is "Five Eyes" comprising US, Canada, Australia, NZ and UK. Even if domestic laws prevent extradition, the alliances allow for circumvention of many of these domestic laws that have hindered many investigations when it comes to cybercrime.

If Diezani's crimes were cybercrime, the US would have long picked her up from the UK, even though her crime was against Nigeria.

You may want to read up about the leaders of the Spy Eye malware program that stole money from banks from all over the world. Even though the leaders met in the dark web and were scattered around the world with various domesric laws protecting them, the alliances the US formed got each of them arrested and they only ended up meeting one another face to face in US prisons.

Its no different from Hushpuppi's crime. If it wasn't cybercrime, Dubai extradition laws would have protected him. I guess he over-relied on that. Cybercrime affects all nations, including Dubai itself they all try to hide in.

1 Like

Re: FBI ‘Kidnapped” Hushpuppi From Dubai - Pissetzky, Lawyer by millionboi2: 4:59am On Jul 11, 2020
greggng:

I am impress with this lawyer ...he knows his onion ...since he took over this case the table is gradually turning . You don't 've extradition treaty with a country yet you came their to pick up someone ....isn't that kidnapping? Fbi is in trouble
if he is found guilty of any of d accusation dat immunity is broken
Re: FBI ‘Kidnapped” Hushpuppi From Dubai - Pissetzky, Lawyer by Nancy1986: 5:01am On Jul 11, 2020
MT:

You are wrong sir. Hushppi is just a legal resident in UAE and NOT a UAE National.

Wow
Re: FBI ‘Kidnapped” Hushpuppi From Dubai - Pissetzky, Lawyer by millionboi2: 5:10am On Jul 11, 2020
gentle007:

Are you saying FBI does not lose cases?
Their case is full of assumptions. For example, his email returned pictures of his emirate passport and Nigerian passport and the name tallied. These are theoretical assumptions. As far as am concerned, hush can win if his attorney argues well. The person that has a bigger issue is woodberry
if he is not guilty of d offence.and d harm has bn done already

Hustle right
Re: FBI ‘Kidnapped” Hushpuppi From Dubai - Pissetzky, Lawyer by Ghostmode2two(m): 5:12am On Jul 11, 2020
sexylassie2:

You are just a dreamer.
hmmmmm
Re: FBI ‘Kidnapped” Hushpuppi From Dubai - Pissetzky, Lawyer by majamajic(m): 5:17am On Jul 11, 2020
joshuaidibia:

You're capital wrong. He loses which case anyhow? Do you think being best criminal lawyer can be gotten from losing cases? Sometimes you need to understand having 3 yrs imprisonment is a win for most criminal charges. That's what they call a 'slap in the wrist'

I know
Re: FBI ‘Kidnapped” Hushpuppi From Dubai - Pissetzky, Lawyer by Sweeetheart(m): 5:24am On Jul 11, 2020
hardbody:

because you're a lawyer doesn't in anyway nullify my opinion or assertion. even if your client killed a whole family with pictorial evidence, of course you will still claimed your client is not guilty until proven by another fellow corrupt justice that might manipulate justice

you people are liar I repeat and which thinking people do you belong to? what did you came out with in your university Grade and School of law ?

even this third class lawyer dey talk about thinking people. I thought you lair lawyer do make your stand on rights and opinions? why is my own opinion making you cry
Re: FBI ‘Kidnapped” Hushpuppi From Dubai - Pissetzky, Lawyer by Sweeetheart(m): 5:28am On Jul 11, 2020
Observer1:

Will you shut up, how did you know that he's a thief?has stolen anything from you or because one useless idiot said so?

you're a dumb person, call your relative and friends that's if you've to know how Nigerians is currently being treated in Dubai because of these m0rons over greediness

it's unfortunate we won't face reality, as it is the process of visa to enter Dubai, strict measure have been taken against only Nigeria in Africa countries and you're still defending the stupidity

it's unfortunate almost Nigerians accused someone that can put your sense on the track that will reinstate your lost common sense names
Re: FBI ‘Kidnapped” Hushpuppi From Dubai - Pissetzky, Lawyer by Cantonese: 6:21am On Jul 11, 2020
Sefa2018:
This Lawyer is a scam.
Let me put up a simple defense here:

The Dubai police could say they were deporting him back to St. Kitts (an American territory which Hush is a citizen of).

From Dubai, you transit through yankee before reaching St. Kitts. He was caught when he landed at his transit point in Chicago.

He is a citizen of 2 countries. He was sent to the one closer to yankee.

This lawyer just wants his share of the fraud money.

Did you read the story in its entirety?
Did you read the point where FBI officers were asked how the young man got to USA? If you did you'd notice they could not respond as they could not provide any answer to that act of illegality.

Truthfully our society just like the USA is loaded with crime. The problem we have is our inability to protect our own people.

Our EFCC should have moved to get him back to Nigeria, prosecute and jail him here, not America.

With such magnitude of crime the American government would always protect their own. Everywhere you travel to you cannot find safety with the Nigerian high commissions. Here in Nigeria, Americans protect our fellow Nigerians who hold American citizenships. We must all wake up and protect ourselves and nation.
Re: FBI ‘Kidnapped” Hushpuppi From Dubai - Pissetzky, Lawyer by jumobi1(m): 6:24am On Jul 11, 2020
Xda59:

The judge will nail him real bad. He made a grave mistake letting this go to trial. I feel so sorry for him.

I don’t think it’s in the trial stage boss.
Re: FBI ‘Kidnapped” Hushpuppi From Dubai - Pissetzky, Lawyer by element44: 6:25am On Jul 11, 2020
Whice ever way you look at it,it will still end in shame! My problem is that, what will this lawyer tell God on judgement day? No matter any name you call a bad thing,what is bad is bad! HUSHPUPI & HIS GANG ARE THEIVES & THEY SHOULD PAY FOR THEIR SINS SHIKENA!
Re: FBI ‘Kidnapped” Hushpuppi From Dubai - Pissetzky, Lawyer by theDukegold(m): 6:46am On Jul 11, 2020
majamajic:

He is just a criminal lawyer , nothing special about him , he is working with FBI I think they are using him to nail criminals , go ask Michael Jackson how far
say what you know oga! this isn't Micheal's lawyer
Re: FBI ‘Kidnapped” Hushpuppi From Dubai - Pissetzky, Lawyer by Profadvocate: 6:49am On Jul 11, 2020
Lawyers are liars hence they cant go 2 heaven
Re: FBI ‘Kidnapped” Hushpuppi From Dubai - Pissetzky, Lawyer by majamajic(m): 7:07am On Jul 11, 2020
theDukegold:
say what you know oga! this isn't Micheal's lawyer

Shut up sir !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Holding Loaf Of Bread Killed In Portharcourt. / Two Men Fight, Complain To Police Over Refusal To Pay After Anal Sex / Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.