Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

FBI ‘Kidnapped” Hushpuppi From Dubai - Pissetzky, Lawyer - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / FBI ‘Kidnapped” Hushpuppi From Dubai - Pissetzky, Lawyer (56733 Views)

Gal Pissetzky: Hushpuppi Is Into Real Estate, Not A Fraudster – Lawyer / Meet Hushpuppi's Lawyer, Gal Pissetzky Of Pissetzky & Berliner Law Firm / Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FBI ‘Kidnapped” Hushpuppi From Dubai - Pissetzky, Lawyer by Sweeetheart(m): 2:21pm On Jul 11, 2020
remi1444:
kikikiki. See who's throwing tantrum. I love you Egbon.

Awon set wanna. Yahoo don destroy your brain from writing simple sentence

next time your mental provider is unavailable, cease to quote me
Re: FBI ‘Kidnapped” Hushpuppi From Dubai - Pissetzky, Lawyer by remi1444: 2:29pm On Jul 11, 2020
Sweeetheart:

Awon set wanna. Yahoo don destroy your brain from writing simple sentence

next time your mental provider is unavailable, cease to quote me
Use full stop. I'm tired of your written enjambment.

Werey, If I were you I'd be on my way.

I'm done with you, you can now run along didirin.
Re: FBI ‘Kidnapped” Hushpuppi From Dubai - Pissetzky, Lawyer by Sweeetheart(m): 2:35pm On Jul 11, 2020
remi1444:
Use full stop. I'm tired of your written enjambment.

I'm original Werey, If I were you I'd be on my way to rehab

I'm done with you, you can now run along didirin.

everyone knows this is your family eulogy now. your visit to rehab is not something new? so what else is new

you're done? when I never start with you. I promised you that, you will regret typing faster than your reasoning for quoting me.

I think your parents failed to imbibe minding one business in your upbringing?
Re: FBI ‘Kidnapped” Hushpuppi From Dubai - Pissetzky, Lawyer by hardbody: 2:48pm On Jul 11, 2020
remi1444:
Don't throw stones when you live in a glass house. You wanna impress the crowd when clearly, your grammatical shortcomings are... Sir hardbody, I have yearning to beat up this guy grin.

Bros please let him be.

When a person is yet to learn the difference between liar and lair....there is little you can effectively teach him.

In anycase if you chase out the pig from the mire will you go play there? Please let him wallow in his negative wisdom
Re: FBI ‘Kidnapped” Hushpuppi From Dubai - Pissetzky, Lawyer by hardbody: 2:51pm On Jul 11, 2020
Sweeetheart:

everyone knows this is your family eulogy now. your visit to rehab is not something new? so what else is new

you're done? when I never start with you. I promised you that, you will regret typing faster than your reasoning for quoting me.

Its typical of kids brought up by drunk parents to bring parents into a conversation that has nothing to do with them. You run out of ammo in defending your position next thing you deploy insults and slur. You are a shame. Sn error of creation.
Re: FBI ‘Kidnapped” Hushpuppi From Dubai - Pissetzky, Lawyer by hardbody: 2:53pm On Jul 11, 2020
Sweeetheart:

The three paragraphs of your post are filled with elementary mistakes in English....but it is understandable, you can't give what you dont have.
Re: FBI ‘Kidnapped” Hushpuppi From Dubai - Pissetzky, Lawyer by sukar886: 3:01pm On Jul 11, 2020
This guy is a criminal lawyer,the guy bad
Re: FBI ‘Kidnapped” Hushpuppi From Dubai - Pissetzky, Lawyer by Sweeetheart(m): 4:17pm On Jul 11, 2020
hardbody:

The three paragraphs of your post are filled with elementary mistakes in English....but it is understandable, you can't give what you dont have.

hahaha just read what you just type? charge and bail lawyer wannabe
Re: FBI ‘Kidnapped” Hushpuppi From Dubai - Pissetzky, Lawyer by Sweeetheart(m): 4:18pm On Jul 11, 2020
hardbody:

Its typical of kids brought up by drunk parents to bring parents into a conversation that has nothing to do with them. You run out of ammo in defending your position next thing you deploy insults and slur. You are a shame. Sn error of creation.

I still maintained that all lawyer are liar and this never exonerate them from the same thieves they're defending

you can kill yourself, I give no damn
Re: FBI ‘Kidnapped” Hushpuppi From Dubai - Pissetzky, Lawyer by Chidonc(m): 5:04pm On Jul 11, 2020
Sweeetheart:

because you're a lawyer doesn't in anyway nullify my opinion or assertion. even if your client killed a whole family with pictorial evidence, of course you will still claimed your client is not guilty until proven by another fellow corrupt justice that might manipulate justice

you people are liar I repeat and which thinking people do you belong to? what did you came out with in your university Grade and School of law ?

even this third class lawyer dey talk about thinking people. I thought you lair lawyer do make your stand on rights and opinions? why is my own opinion making you cry
Shut up And stop been stupid. Fool, is not your fault, because it's a faceless forum, you feel you can talk to anybody anyhow. Even If he graduated with 3rd class, he can still defend your stupid ass any day in court.
Re: FBI ‘Kidnapped” Hushpuppi From Dubai - Pissetzky, Lawyer by hardbody: 7:22pm On Jul 11, 2020
Sweeetheart:

I still maintained that all lawyer are liar and this never exonerate them from the same thieves they're defending

you can kill yourself, I give no damn

Three (3) points of grammatical errors.

1. I still maintain (not maintained - you are writing in the present tense - I understand it is elementary English but you did not grasp it)
2. When you say All Lawyer, the preceding article, ALL means the subject, Lawyer should be in plural, hence "All lawyers"...I am not sure your teacher understands that simple english rule
3. Having started the context by saying 'all lawyer'..(lawyers)...the other qualifying portion should be 'liars' not liar...

You really need to go back to Basic 3.

Your English construction is terrible.
Re: FBI ‘Kidnapped” Hushpuppi From Dubai - Pissetzky, Lawyer by hardbody: 7:25pm On Jul 11, 2020
Chidonc:

Shut up And stop been stupid. Fool, is not your fault, because it's a faceless forum, you feel you can talk to anybody anyhow. Even If he graduated with 3rd class, he can still defend your stupid ass any day in court.

Please deploy your valuable time to something more meaningful.

Whoever listened when a fool talked should expect to hear foolishness.

That fool does not deserve your time.

1 Like

Re: FBI ‘Kidnapped” Hushpuppi From Dubai - Pissetzky, Lawyer by hardbody: 7:27pm On Jul 11, 2020
Sweeetheart:

hahaha just read what you just type? charge and bail lawyer wannabe

The proper construction is, ...'just read what you just typed....

Even using 'just' twice is tautology

English should not be this difficult.
Re: FBI ‘Kidnapped” Hushpuppi From Dubai - Pissetzky, Lawyer by Sweeetheart(m): 7:29pm On Jul 11, 2020
hardbody:

The proper construction is, ...'just read what you just typed....

English should not be this difficult.

all thanks to the person that came to your rescue, at least this will save you from further embarrassment

I urge you to handover your phone to the person next time you want to quote a thread or mention me
Re: FBI ‘Kidnapped” Hushpuppi From Dubai - Pissetzky, Lawyer by Sweeetheart(m): 7:32pm On Jul 11, 2020
hardbody:

Three (3) points of grammatical errors.

1. I still maintain (not maintained - you are writing in the present tense - I understand it is elementary English but you did not grasp it)
2. When you say All Lawyer, the preceding article, ALL means the subject, Lawyer should be in plural, hence "All lawyers"...I am not sure your teacher understands that simple english rule
3. Having started the context by saying 'all lawyer'..(lawyers)...the other qualifying portion should be 'liars' not liar...

You really need to go back to Basic 3.

Your English construction is terrible.

hahahaha, maintained on my past stance, are you this dull?

please which school certified you to be called a lawyer? it took you 5hrs to read Dele Ashade that you quoted to write this gibberish

please find your common sense and quit this disgrace, beside na you need English most to represent your criminal clients in the court room that's if you're truly a lawyer with this your poor English
Re: FBI ‘Kidnapped” Hushpuppi From Dubai - Pissetzky, Lawyer by hardbody: 7:34pm On Jul 11, 2020
Sweeetheart:

hahahaha, maintained on my past stance, are you this dull?

please which school certified you to be called a lawyer? it took you 5hrs to read Dele Ashade that you quoted to write this gibberish

please find your common sense and quit this disgrace

I cannot respond to this. Please re-write and and this time, write in a manner comprehensible to the owners of the language.
Re: FBI ‘Kidnapped” Hushpuppi From Dubai - Pissetzky, Lawyer by hardbody: 7:36pm On Jul 11, 2020
Sweeetheart:

all thanks to the person that came to your rescue, at least this will save you from further embarrassment

I urge you to handover your phone to the person next time you want to quote a thread or mention me

Kiddy, I am done with this banter. Go and read your books.

While at it, sweetheart is spelled differently.
Re: FBI ‘Kidnapped” Hushpuppi From Dubai - Pissetzky, Lawyer by Sweeetheart(m): 7:38pm On Jul 11, 2020
hardbody:

I cannot respond to this. Please re-write and and this time, write in a manner comprehensible to the owners of the language.

even if I break it to A for Apple, B for Ball....you won't still comprehend my simple sentence

abeg pack your watery brain together, you're boring me already
Re: FBI ‘Kidnapped” Hushpuppi From Dubai - Pissetzky, Lawyer by Sweeetheart(m): 7:44pm On Jul 11, 2020
hardbody:

Kiddy, I am done with this banter. Go and read your books.

While at it, sweetheart is spelled differently.

I spelled mine Sweeeheart, go fúck yourself kid

I've moved above reading of books, I now read/count money. the book wey you read that you can't express yourself appropriately focus on it and quit disgracing yourself in public
Re: FBI ‘Kidnapped” Hushpuppi From Dubai - Pissetzky, Lawyer by hardbody: 7:46pm On Jul 11, 2020
Sweeetheart:

I spelled mine Sweeeheart, go fúck yourself kid

I've moved above reading of books, I now read/count money. the book wey you read that you can't express yourself appropriately focus on it and quit disgracing yourself in public

You forgot to add 'T' grin

Dummy
Re: FBI ‘Kidnapped” Hushpuppi From Dubai - Pissetzky, Lawyer by Sweeetheart(m): 7:51pm On Jul 11, 2020
hardbody:

You forgot to add 'T' grin

Dummy

leave it like that. who's the dummy here? you admitted I forgot to put T but you never understand how to spell anything

all hail the person helping you to reply, you can't write a simple English like this. thank the person for me
Re: FBI ‘Kidnapped” Hushpuppi From Dubai - Pissetzky, Lawyer by elijahozzy(m): 11:26am On Jul 16, 2020
DeRay98:

It's olodos like this that Hushpuppi's crime will affect their destinies and worsen their frustrations in life.
As we speak, companies in UAE are excluding Nigerians from their employment applicants.
They don't want "fraudsters" in the employment. Make una clap for am there.

Pele who Dey travel go work for white Dubai people, when no be USA ��
Re: FBI ‘Kidnapped” Hushpuppi From Dubai - Pissetzky, Lawyer by elijahozzy(m): 11:31am On Jul 16, 2020
Vyolet:

You lack manners and I don't blame you, I blame the woman that birthed you who has refused to train you. It's isn't my fault that all the females in your lineage are dumb just like you.

Na your papa lacker manners, yes blame your father for giving your mom sperm to give birth to your sorry local ass, you wen get home training what have you achieved with your home training You no see say na mumu follow you, na male I be not a female, ewu Gambia
Re: FBI ‘Kidnapped” Hushpuppi From Dubai - Pissetzky, Lawyer by DeRay98(m): 11:48am On Jul 16, 2020
elijahozzy:

Pele who Dey travel go work for white Dubai people, when no be USA ��
Black people working in or walking on the streets of Dubai are far safer than on the streets of USA, where a racist Policeman can routinely stop you and find excuse to kill you.
Re: FBI ‘Kidnapped” Hushpuppi From Dubai - Pissetzky, Lawyer by elijahozzy(m): 11:54am On Jul 16, 2020
[quote author=DeRay98 post=91770038]
Black people working in or walking on the streets of Dubai are far safer than on the streets of USA, where a racist Policeman can routinely stop you and find excuse to kill you.

Na you them go kill ooo
If Nigeria Sarz or Policemen for Nigeria don rough hand you before, you go no say USA Dey learn, you never see sarZ kills for Nigeria abegi leave that matter, if you waka well for USA �� nothing go do you, Sey my nigga when Dey travel Dey USA �� why them never kill them.
Re: FBI ‘Kidnapped” Hushpuppi From Dubai - Pissetzky, Lawyer by negga4al(m): 4:00pm On Jul 17, 2020
shogsman:

Your ignorance is what you should be watched in bluray

What did you say? I'm confused by your sentence.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Holding Loaf Of Bread Killed In Portharcourt. / Two Men Fight, Complain To Police Over Refusal To Pay After Anal Sex / Norsemen Confraternity Members On The Streets Of Okrika In Rivers. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.