Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

Best Gift For A Millionaire Mentor (Please Help Me) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Best Gift For A Millionaire Mentor (Please Help Me) (28601 Views)

What Is The Best Gift To Give A Doctor That Saved My Life / Do You Know The Best Gift For Your Girl-friend As A Valentine Offer? / What Do You Want As A Gift For 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Gift For A Millionaire Mentor (Please Help Me) by sonnie10: 8:27pm On Jul 10, 2020
There is an app now where you can have a celebrity send a personalized birthday wishes to someone of your choice. The charges would be anything between $50-$200.
Re: Best Gift For A Millionaire Mentor (Please Help Me) by lilachiever(m): 8:28pm On Jul 10, 2020
Lanretoye:
Nice whristwatch of 10k for his gateman right?Transfer the money to his account.

We know you're a rich man, no need to show off... There are still good watches he can get for that amount.
Re: Best Gift For A Millionaire Mentor (Please Help Me) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 10, 2020
Buy him a wrist watch if he likes to put one on and if not, buy him a very good cognac jare. grin
Re: Best Gift For A Millionaire Mentor (Please Help Me) by chelseamann(m): 8:28pm On Jul 10, 2020
A bottle of nice wine or his portrait pix.

2 Likes

Re: Best Gift For A Millionaire Mentor (Please Help Me) by ojonugway(m): 8:28pm On Jul 10, 2020
blackpanthar:

No one who made money the legit way did so without BOOKS.... how can you be mentored by a man who does not READ.... abegiiiii

My mentor and boss is an uneducated billionaire. Don't let inspirational speakers deceive you oh. Making money on the street as a Nigerian in Nigeria is not by reading books. Who book epp
Re: Best Gift For A Millionaire Mentor (Please Help Me) by MayStudios: 8:29pm On Jul 10, 2020
A millionaire mentor must have gotten all manner of gifts but I suggest you get him or her a painting. I don’t mean a portrait or drawing, I mean a classy painting(decoration) and have it customised with a short message which will state your name(that is if you don’t mind). It will be treasured and valued because no one will know how much it could have cost you but everyone will agree you spent good money. Contact me and you will never regret it. Click on the link in my signature.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Best Gift For A Millionaire Mentor (Please Help Me) by investigator007: 8:29pm On Jul 10, 2020
Donpaper:
That may take him years. It takes a lot to be a millionaire
ok o, if you say so
Re: Best Gift For A Millionaire Mentor (Please Help Me) by whizbee(m): 8:34pm On Jul 10, 2020
Do an art cover
Re: Best Gift For A Millionaire Mentor (Please Help Me) by dave4rella(m): 8:36pm On Jul 10, 2020
tongue

Use that 10k and enter inside akwa ibom
You will see a young wife with 7k and marry
For him

2 Likes

Re: Best Gift For A Millionaire Mentor (Please Help Me) by InvertedHammer: 8:38pm On Jul 10, 2020
paulolee:

4..lastly would say you jus insert that 10k with a special prayer point for him inside an envelope and give to ur pastor to pray for your seed for bear fruit b4 dis Year ends ( some nairalanders go vex 4 dis wan)...

/
I can't believe that people like you still exist. Wetin concern pastor?

OP: Give the money to motherless babies if you must.

\
Re: Best Gift For A Millionaire Mentor (Please Help Me) by Brushstrokes20: 8:39pm On Jul 10, 2020
Your mentor is a rare specie, very few like him exists today and thumbs up to you too for appreciating his efforts.....

You can however contact me for a artwork for him, either pencil portrait or colour portraiture.
Re: Best Gift For A Millionaire Mentor (Please Help Me) by backbone503(m): 8:47pm On Jul 10, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Bros op be a real niggarrr!
Figure out if your so called mentor is a real niggarrr
If he is a real niggarrr then that ten thousand is enough!

Anytime you dey close to am just control am go one fine spot or joint for town.... bottle am well... enough bottles
Then top am with one fine pussy

I swear that your mentor nor go forget you
I know alot of people here will say what is slawormir saying..but i won't blame you all. Humans hate what they don't understand.....only my real niggarrrz here will understand the feeling... that sweet feeling you get when your real niggarrr control you go one side go bottle you come add one fine pussy join am

sense dey your talk. But he has to be a real niggar sha o! Else, e go backfire
Re: Best Gift For A Millionaire Mentor (Please Help Me) by nairaman66(m): 8:48pm On Jul 10, 2020
southniyikaye:
Please guys, well, I am just coming out of recession infact I recently graduated from the beggers association of nairaland(B.A.N) being their president.

So please I have 10k and I want to surprise a millionaire mentor.

Though we aren't together anymore, infact it is almost 3years I left him in good accord but today, my mind just remembered him. He helped me alot in the past, he even Financed my academics in the uni and we are not even related. Lived like a king in his house for years, he made me his sole manager. He was so nice to me but I just have to leave when the ovation was high.

So what can I buy with 10k that will surprise him and likely make a Lil diff?

And let me use this medium to thank Mr bello extensively. This man called me on his own accord, he adviced me and spoke positive words into my life and he said,

"that business you talked about, how much will you need to startup? I said 25k will be enough and he said what if I see 30k? I was so happy and he said he will get back to me on the following day which is a Sunday.

You can imagine my surprise when I received an alert of 100k from him. I first thought it was a mistake and told him and he said, do whatever you can to help yourself.
I am forever grateful sir from the bottom of my heart.

Pls lalasticl.ala help me move to front page for a wider coverage.
It is actually good to appreciate people who has made impact in our life. Though they may lack nothing but aside our prayers for them, let us appreciate them with little things we can afford.

So I want something I can order online and they deliver to his home address in mushin Lagos thank you.

If you are really serious. I can say you should get a family portrait of Him and also a perfume. I can help support 10k to fulfill this dream. You seem to hold this dude in high esteem. I like that!

3 Likes

Re: Best Gift For A Millionaire Mentor (Please Help Me) by iLegendd(m): 8:48pm On Jul 10, 2020
Gift him something that will last at least 10 years. Now, think about such thing. That's your assignment.

1 Like

Re: Best Gift For A Millionaire Mentor (Please Help Me) by vickydevoka(m): 8:51pm On Jul 10, 2020
chelseamann:
A bottle of nice wine or his portrait pix.
Nicest suggestion so far
Re: Best Gift For A Millionaire Mentor (Please Help Me) by plsdisvirginme: 8:52pm On Jul 10, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
OP find one of those Esan galz (those ones wey dey light like snow-white) give am for the night....7k everything dn set...dem go fur.ck your oga craze. You go still get 3k to shayo self

Thank me later
Where can I find them bro.

1 Like

Re: Best Gift For A Millionaire Mentor (Please Help Me) by Okuda(m): 8:53pm On Jul 10, 2020
blackpanthar:

No one who made money the legit way did so without BOOKS.... how can you be mentored by a man who does not READ.... abegiiiii

oga who tell you that s. hit? the illiterate igbo billionaires in Alaba and Tradefair you think they would come and be reading books because according to you, all legit wealth holders are readers. what kind of success myth is that?
Re: Best Gift For A Millionaire Mentor (Please Help Me) by sicily4u: 8:54pm On Jul 10, 2020
Poster register him in longrich or in wazobia and give him his login details when u visit
Re: Best Gift For A Millionaire Mentor (Please Help Me) by target100: 8:54pm On Jul 10, 2020
This op you no dey taya, ok let me ask you a question since you never let a moment pass without boring us with religious theatrics, who is king james ??
Righteousness89:
HOLY BIBLE ( Kings James version with Commentary or Jimmy Swaggart Expository Bible..)

This is will make Him or Her to calm down and Reflect on life and the need to prepare for Eternity..

He/She will Appreciate you more than any other thing you wanna give..
Re: Best Gift For A Millionaire Mentor (Please Help Me) by litathom(m): 8:54pm On Jul 10, 2020
lilachiever:
southniyikaye

Get him a nice wristwatch, every man appreciates a wristwatch
I don't
Re: Best Gift For A Millionaire Mentor (Please Help Me) by ymstar(m): 8:56pm On Jul 10, 2020
SirLinks:
there are so many millionaires who did so without opening a book.
Money is about awareness, identifying opportunities and acting on them.
Correct
Re: Best Gift For A Millionaire Mentor (Please Help Me) by UndauntedYOCA(f): 9:01pm On Jul 10, 2020
SirLinks:
there are so many millionaires who did so without opening a book.
Money is about awareness, identifying opportunities and acting on them.
Gbam!!! Well said!
Re: Best Gift For A Millionaire Mentor (Please Help Me) by Convention107: 9:06pm On Jul 10, 2020
The best surprise you can give him is to be better than him. If he's a nice man like u said he would be very happy
Re: Best Gift For A Millionaire Mentor (Please Help Me) by Nokio1: 9:07pm On Jul 10, 2020
Frame him a picture of those Ghanian guys that use to wear dark shades and dance with box so that he will always remember that VAnity is VAniTy.
Re: Best Gift For A Millionaire Mentor (Please Help Me) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:10pm On Jul 10, 2020
backbone503:

sense dey your talk. But he has to be a real niggar sha o! Else, e go backfire

What's sensible about the balderdash he penned down? Little wonder you people will always roll with mediocrity and its ilks. How do you expect to gift an educated, classy, well-bred and exposed supposed "millionaire" some beer bottles and poosy?

Maybe, just maybe, when you start to roll with people that really matter, you will start to evolve intellectually. For now, have lots of fun in your delusion and mediocrity.

1 Like

Re: Best Gift For A Millionaire Mentor (Please Help Me) by Nokio1: 9:11pm On Jul 10, 2020
target100:
This op you no dey taya, ok let me ask you a question since you never let a moment pass without boring us with religious theatrics, who is king james ??

King James is the elder brother of Pa James and Funke Akindele just bought a house for their family.
Re: Best Gift For A Millionaire Mentor (Please Help Me) by membranus: 9:13pm On Jul 10, 2020
blackpanthar:

Says who?

The ones you have been reading have they turned you into a billionaire?

Prosperity comes only by divine inspirations working into unlimited riches.
Re: Best Gift For A Millionaire Mentor (Please Help Me) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:13pm On Jul 10, 2020
MayStudios:
A millionaire mentor must have gotten all manner of gifts but I suggest you get him or her a painting. I don’t mean a portrait or drawing, I mean a classy painting(decoration) and have it customized with a short message which will state your name(that is if you don’t mind). It will be treasured and valued because no one will know how much it could have cost you but everyone will agree you spent good money. Contact me and you will never regret it. Click on the link in my signature.

Your paintings are so beautiful. kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Gift For A Millionaire Mentor (Please Help Me) by Marvel1206: 9:23pm On Jul 10, 2020
southniyikaye:
Please guys, well, I am just coming out of recession infact I recently graduated from the beggers association of nairaland(B.A.N) being their president.

So please I have 10k and I want to surprise a millionaire mentor.

Though we aren't together anymore, infact it is almost 3years I left him in good accord but today, my mind just remembered him. He helped me alot in the past, he even Financed my academics in the uni and we are not even related. Lived like a king in his house for years, he made me his sole manager. He was so nice to me but I just have to leave when the ovation was high.

So what can I buy with 10k that will surprise him and likely make a Lil diff?

And let me use this medium to thank Mr bello extensively. This man called me on his own accord, he adviced me and spoke positive words into my life and he said,

"that business you talked about, how much will you need to startup? I said 25k will be enough and he said what if I see 30k? I was so happy and he said he will get back to me on the following day which is a Sunday.

You can imagine my surprise when I received an alert of 100k from him. I first thought it was a mistake and told him and he said, do whatever you can to help yourself.
I am forever grateful sir from the bottom of my heart.

Pls lalasticl.ala help me move to front page for a wider coverage.
It is actually good to appreciate people who has made impact in our life. Though they may lack nothing but aside our prayers for them, let us appreciate them with little things we can afford.

So I want something I can order online and they deliver to his home address in mushin Lagos thank you.
I am an artist and I can help you draw a portrait of him to be framed and delivered

1 Like

Re: Best Gift For A Millionaire Mentor (Please Help Me) by Chris2863(m): 9:25pm On Jul 10, 2020
blackpanthar:

Who is talking about hardcopy.

Go and pay for a good ebook joor and have it delivered to his email
If you gift me book, I return it to you
Re: Best Gift For A Millionaire Mentor (Please Help Me) by Glorylynn: 9:27pm On Jul 10, 2020
[quote author=blackpanthar post=91579064]

Have you heard about cryptocurrency trading? undecided undecided :-\
Re: Best Gift For A Millionaire Mentor (Please Help Me) by HeroicMeastro: 9:28pm On Jul 10, 2020
10K should buy a very nice perfume for your millionaire mentor. I am sure he will appreciate that.
Forget about portrait, drinks, wrist watch etc.
A very good perfume will do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Me Patching My Street With Cement And Gravel / Task Force Arrest Local Masquerade (picture) / Some Important Dates Of 2016.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.