Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,224 members, 7,807,749 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

Apps That Pay You Cool Money - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Apps That Pay You Cool Money (4403 Views)

Are You Cool With 19.5% Per Annum Earned Passively By Staking A Stablecoin? / Fisayo Fosudo: Nigerian Tech Apps That Helped Me Make Money In 2020 / Making Cool Money Through Land Banking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apps That Pay You Cool Money by solyk86(m): 5:50pm On Jul 10, 2020
Many people use apps on their phones but did you know they could earn cash by using apps for things like watching tv, exercising, downloading apps or as simple as taking photos.

Check out best ways to make money with Android phones that you didn’t know. Try out the apps you feel will be suitable to you and start earning.

1) Swagbucks let you a complete variety of activities that let you earn money. They are available online as a web app and also a mobile app “SB Answer – Surveys that Pay” which you can use on your Android phone.

Here are a few activities that you can do on this Android earning app.

Surveys
Answer questions
Playing games
Watching videos

2).Perk app: Perk is a popular platform which offers various ways for you to complete a task on your Android phone and earn rewards point.

You can watch videos, play games, visit websites, search the web and other activities to earn.

3).Earn money is a cool Android app that will pay you for downloading apps. Either free or paid(higher pay). Also, the app has alternatives like watching a video or completing a survey to earn money. Since the pay is low, you can consider this if you have a lot of free time and also good Internet connectivity for downloading apps and ads.

4).Got a Smartphone?. Great. That’s all you need for this to fetch you some money. Scoopshot will pay for people taking photos at any event happening in that area. These photos in turn will be used by media journalists and websites ranging from small to large scale media.

5).Pact App Ever wondered how you could get healthy as well as get paid for being healthy?.Well, this app called Pact. Available for both Android and iOS, the app works if you set your goals based on your capacity and you achieve them, you are well on your way making some money with your Android Phone.

6).MooCash mobile app lets you earn money with your Android cellphone or tablet simply by using the screen locker. This free screen locker reward users for unlocking their mobile screen, by swiping left to claim an offer.

source: https:///4r88we
Re: Apps That Pay You Cool Money by illicit(m): 6:15pm On Jul 10, 2020
CROWD 1
The app that pays is the app that stays
Re: Apps That Pay You Cool Money by WooodSI: 12:26am On Nov 28, 2020
Nowadays we have a lot of apps and sites that can help us with investments. Actually, they are teaching us how to earn money. You know that now everyone is making money online. Recently one of my friends shared this https://www.creditdonkey.com/best-bank-small-business.html site, there is written everything about how to choose the correct bank in order to increase a small business which, maybe, can become a big one. I think that I have never read much useful information about banks. I think that now I'm ready for the new level of business hehe.
Re: Apps That Pay You Cool Money by EASYLIFE4US: 2:58am On Nov 28, 2020
Ok
Re: Apps That Pay You Cool Money by trueevan: 1:32pm On Nov 30, 2020
WooodSI:
Nowadays we have a lot of apps and sites that can help us with investments. Actually, they are teaching us how to earn money. You know that now everyone is making money online. Recently one of my friends shared this https://www.creditdonkey.com/best-bank-small-business.html site, there is written everything about how to choose the correct bank in order to increase a small business which, maybe, can become a big one. I think that I have never read much useful information about banks. I think that now I'm ready for the new level of business hehe.

Thanks for your share bro, I have been looking for such apps!
Re: Apps That Pay You Cool Money by setone(m): 1:50pm On Nov 30, 2020
Thanks Bro ...But some of the apps they re not legit.
Re: Apps That Pay You Cool Money by haon: 1:11pm On Mar 29, 2021
This new app is one of the best apps to make money online in Nigeria. check it out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2XvJk8261k
Re: Apps That Pay You Cool Money by haon: 2:51pm On Jun 02, 2021
Re: Apps That Pay You Cool Money by thegiantreport: 7:13am On Jun 18, 2022
solyk86:
Many people use apps on their phones but did you know they could earn cash by using apps for things like watching tv, exercising, downloading apps or as simple as taking photos.

Check out best ways to make money with Android phones that you didn’t know. Try out the apps you feel will be suitable to you and start earning.

1) Swagbucks let you a complete variety of activities that let you earn money. They are available online as a web app and also a mobile app “SB Answer – Surveys that Pay” which you can use on your Android phone.

Here are a few activities that you can do on this Android earning app.

Surveys
Answer questions
Playing games
Watching videos

2).Perk app: Perk is a popular platform which offers various ways for you to complete a task on your Android phone and earn rewards point.

You can watch videos, play games, visit websites, search the web and other activities to earn.

3).Earn money is a cool Android app that will pay you for downloading apps. Either free or paid(higher pay). Also, the app has alternatives like watching a video or completing a survey to earn money. Since the pay is low, you can consider this if you have a lot of free time and also good Internet connectivity for downloading apps and ads.

4).Got a Smartphone?. Great. That’s all you need for this to fetch you some money. Scoopshot will pay for people taking photos at any event happening in that area. These photos in turn will be used by media journalists and websites ranging from small to large scale media.

5).Pact App Ever wondered how you could get healthy as well as get paid for being healthy?.Well, this app called Pact. Available for both Android and iOS, the app works if you set your goals based on your capacity and you achieve them, you are well on your way making some money with your Android Phone.

6).MooCash mobile app lets you earn money with your Android cellphone or tablet simply by using the screen locker. This free screen locker reward users for unlocking their mobile screen, by swiping left to claim an offer.

source: https:///4r88we

See the Top Apps that pays you real money in Nigeria 2022

Apps to Make Money with Your smartphone
Re: Apps That Pay You Cool Money by Niswayne19: 5:44am On Jun 19, 2022
Let me also drop this. As a Yellow card ambassador you can earn $100 monthly.

(1) (Reply)

Tired Of Been Scam By Different Ponzi Scheme, Try This, Thank Me Later. / Investor Prospects 2016 / Make Over $100 A Month With This Simple Tricks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.