Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,429 members, 7,800,972 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

Deleted - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Deleted (5180 Views)

I Deleted Twinnys Number This Morning. Im Fed Up! / Post Deleted / Post Deleted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deleted by FirefliesSun(f): 2:48pm On Jul 11, 2020
dobnina:

Seriously, I just had to comment.
This is someone else's post. Don't derail the thread. You are always on other people's post begging.
Why don't you open your own thread.
For how long do you want to continue begging?
I think you need to get something doing no matter how small. it will really help you.
Nobody is insulting you.
this is unnecessary. There is nothing wrong with his post and I was just taunting him
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 11, 2020
FirefliesSun:
this is unnecessary. There is nothing wrong with his post and I was just taunting him
See what you have caused
Re: Deleted by SirWhiteFish: 4:56pm On Jul 11, 2020
Foodqueen:
Let her go back home for now.

With time everything will fall into place again.
after reading everything you don't need people who can see into the future. Once that lady goes back to her fathers house, she will be giving to another man. It's really no-brainer. They will plant the seed of hatred and regret in her.
Immediately I saw kwara I knew what could be going on

1 Like

Re: Deleted by jesmond3945: 6:04pm On Jul 11, 2020
TheOtherRoom:
I mentioned it in my post that I stay out late just to avoid unnecessary fights. No man wants to willingly stay outside late at night.
I have been trying to save to start a business.going to Kano to buy grains and bringing it down her to sell but as a family man it's hard to raise a capital and still feed your kid and wife. I figured being self employed is a more stable job thank working as a contract staff that can be layed off any moment
if you see contract work do, don't wait till you start business. You don't have any choice at the moment. If is to drive please drive. Doing business would come later
Re: Deleted by jesmond3945: 6:06pm On Jul 11, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Please don't say it's normal cos many ladies will rise up to the situation and assist. It's obvious she's dependent wholly on the op hence d resentment. True test of love comes when things are rough.
my brother there is nothing like true test of love for this generation of women. Of you don't take care of the home that woman you think that loves you would turn to something else. It is unfortunate op lost his job but anything legal he must do to get income let him do to regain his authority back.
Re: Deleted by jesmond3945: 6:12pm On Jul 11, 2020
[quote author=ojuu4u post=91592219][/quote]when I wanted to marry my parents refused, so it is not a new thing but one thing about me is that I put my hands in every opportunity I find myself. I don't relax. If I have 10m in my account I would work to make it 20 if I see 20 I work to make it 30 as far it is legal. Because nobody knows tommorow. My greatest fear is to make my family to lack or beg. That's why even if I have millions I would still drive rickety cars. I rather invest my money for the rainy days just to avoid Op's situation. Op would have proved them wrong, they would even be the one asking for forgiveness.

1 Like

Re: Deleted by Titto(f): 7:20pm On Jul 11, 2020
@OP how much is the rent first of all, If you can drop Your WhatsApp no under my post let’s discuss.

1 Like

Re: Deleted by FatherCHRISTMAS: 8:32pm On Jul 11, 2020
xband:

I'm also in need of help. My lap top screen is bad. And I also need to replace the keyboard and battery. Can you be of help to me?
are you the OP
Re: Deleted by FatherCHRISTMAS: 8:45pm On Jul 11, 2020
Onebabe:
What ever you do don't let her go back to her family house. You will regret it
fine girl can I send a pm
Re: Deleted by FatherCHRISTMAS: 8:47pm On Jul 11, 2020
BUTTERMILKSUGAR:
Op let me tell my boys to give you 200sure odds. Put that 14k on it and you will soon buy a multimillion mansion
lol sure odds indeed
Re: Deleted by xband: 11:08pm On Jul 11, 2020
FatherCHRISTMAS:
are you the OP
not at all. I just need money badly.
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jul 11, 2020
xband:
not at all. I just need money badly.
Same here
Re: Deleted by xband: 11:41pm On Jul 11, 2020
BLUELemon:
Same here
FatherCHRISTMAS come and do small something for us na? This lockdown is biting hard on us.
Re: Deleted by Munzy14(m): 6:37am On Jul 12, 2020
TheOtherRoom:
she has not left my house she has started misbehaving to me. What now happens if she goes home with my child?
If you know the situation you are into now, What you said won't even be in your mind. You are thinking of survival at the moment.

That lady should return home, You have to pack your load to your family house and start over again.

You allowed your third leg get you into this mess...In this 21st century you married a lady who is Jobless, no business smh. This move hinders growth to an extent.

The only secured Job is a federal govt job.

Any other job, oga you need a back up business and a working or business minded wife.

Nobody knows when eventuality will strike.

Non of your family members consented to your union from both sides smh, this should av set you straight to extra hustle because you are on your own with a sit down the look wife.

Your cross is very heavy. You don't even have blessings of your father nor that your FIL to navigate this ocean u are swimming.

Even the begging you resorted to won't help you. Use your 14k and start up a petty trade business, you will be shocked at what u will make by this time next yr.

You guys should go back to your respective homes and start all over again.

keep searching for a job with security not all this thought of Jobs (employ today, sack tomorrow).

Re: Deleted by TheOtherRoom: 8:25am On Jul 12, 2020
Titto:
@OP how much is the rent first of all, If you can drop Your WhatsApp no under my post let’s discuss.
good morning.i haven't been online since yesterday. It's 120 . I will mention with my number in a dead thread.thanks
Re: Deleted by chlowi(f): 9:48am On Jul 12, 2020
xband:

I'm also in need of help. My lap top screen is bad. And I also need to replace the keyboard and battery. Can you be of help to me?

grin grin gosh
Re: Deleted by chlowi(f): 9:51am On Jul 12, 2020
Munzy14:

If you know the situation you are into now, What you said won't even be in your mind. You are thinking of survival at the moment.

That lady should return home, You have to pack your load to your family house and start over again.

You allowed your third leg get you into this mess...In this 21st century you married a lady who is Jobless, no business smh. This move hinders growth to an extent.

The only secured Job is a federal govt job.

Any other job, oga you need a back up business and a working or business minded wife.

Nobody knows when eventuality will strike.

Non of your family members consented to your union from both sides smh, this should av set you straight to extra hustle because you are on your own with a sit down the look wife.

Your cross is very heavy. You don't even have blessings of your father nor that your FIL to navigate this ocean u are swimming.

Even the begging you resorted to won't help you. Use your 14k and start up a petty trade business, you will be shocked at what u will make by this time next yr.

You guys should go back to your respective homes and start all over again.

keep searching for a job with security not all this thought of Jobs (employ today, sack tomorrow).

lmao which one be employ today , sack tomorrow again ...lol pls dnt kill me ... Even tge government jobs, what guaranty lies therein ? agreeably, it is better than nothing ...
Re: Deleted by Chapter1vs6(m): 10:15am On Jul 12, 2020
chlowi:

grin grin gosh
good morning and happy Sunday to you. Please can you help me . I would have opened my own thread but I don't want to constitute a waste of space
Re: Deleted by MadelnNigeria: 10:38am On Jul 12, 2020
go there
Re: Deleted by MadelnNigeria: 10:43am On Jul 12, 2020
man on edge
Re: Deleted by U1(m): 1:08pm On Jul 12, 2020
BUTTERMILKSUGAR:
Op let me tell my boys to give you 200sure odds. Put that 14k on it and you will soon buy a multimillion mansion

You, wicked.
Re: Deleted by Cityqueengirl(f): 1:18pm On Jul 12, 2020
xband:

are you the OP
Re: Deleted by Veryfoolishboy: 6:46pm On Jul 12, 2020
BUTTERMILKSUGAR:
lolxxxxx naa so
Re: Deleted by Titto(f): 8:26pm On Jul 12, 2020
TheOtherRoom:
good morning.i haven't been online since yesterday. It's 120 . I will mention with my number in a dead thread.thanks
Ok.
Re: Deleted by LongLife4all: 12:42am On Jul 13, 2020
MadelnNigeria:
op I must really commend you for coming out with your main moniker instead of hiding behind a 2020 account.
Any 2020 account should be regarded as a scam.

I hope you get the needed help no matter how small it may be

Are you saying no real accounts registered in 2020?

1 Like

Re: Deleted by xband: 2:08am On Jul 13, 2020
Cityqueengirl:
are you the OP
I am not the op. If you can be of help to me, I will really appreciate it. Thank you.
Re: Deleted by TheOtherRoom: 4:28pm On Jul 13, 2020
Please help me ...I have been able to raise upro 30
Re: Deleted by TheOtherRoom: 7:53pm On Jul 13, 2020
undecided
Re: Deleted by TheOtherRoom: 5:45am On Jul 14, 2020
Good morning house.i want to thank everyone for sharing your thoughts and contribution both morally and financially to support me.

I have decided to move my family to a lesser apartment and start selling foodstuffs. Any way to survive and stay afloat
Thank you ishilove eyinjuege titto and rockydfella gboyegaD and everyone that cared. May God bless you and your family. May hard times be far from you. Thank you all mineisgrace foodqueen eyinjuege hotpoundedyam jesmond3945
cityqueengirl and except you the bet9ja guy
You no try at all.stay away from bet sir
Thanks to everyone I couldn't mention too.i am grateful.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deleted by Mineisgrace(f): 9:14am On Jul 14, 2020
Happy for you. Tell her to do something to help you instead of just learning Tailoring. pertaining you family and in-laws never stop sending Happy New month messages to them. One way or another they will soften their hearts towards your wife
Re: Deleted by HotPoundedYam(m): 11:36am On Jul 14, 2020
Family is everything....just like the poster above me said ,be sending then text messages
Re: Deleted by SweetCunt97(f): 12:21pm On Jul 14, 2020
BUTTERMILKSUGAR:
How many mansions u done build?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wives And Submission To Their Husband / Whats Wrong With Answering My Father's Name Along With My Husbands? / Are Married Men Sex Starved?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.