Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

Deleted - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Deleted (5199 Views)

I Deleted Twinnys Number This Morning. Im Fed Up! / Post Deleted / Post Deleted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deleted by BUTTERMILKSUGAR(m): 1:03pm On Jul 14, 2020
You all need to tone down the mentions
I didn't have money to help the op but I am trying to help him the best way I can. grin

Everybody go dey ok soon grin
Re: Deleted by SKYloafFISH(f): 5:11pm On Jul 14, 2020
jesmond3945:
my brother there is nothing like true test of love for this generation of women. Of you don't take care of the home that woman you think that loves you would turn to something else. It is unfortunate op lost his job but anything legal he must do to get income let him do to regain his authority back.
there is true love. It's possible the lady is acting based on his actions towards her. She won't tie the knot if she didn't want him at first. Young families sometimes have such issues
Re: Deleted by lyndaway(f): 5:32pm On Jul 14, 2020
Was in same situation, I feel your pain,God will see you through it won't last I tell you just be strong if not for anything for your child the enemy comes like a flood but the lord rise a standard against them so shall it be for you my brother I feel your pain

2 Likes

Re: Deleted by Oladayo12(m): 9:55pm On Jul 14, 2020
Greatzeus:
I don't understand why you guys always run to nairaland whenever you think you needed money. When things were rosy,we didn't see you. Also what happened to your family members, siblings,friends and acquaintances on your contacts? None of them could help you raise that peanut? But it's nairalanders that should give you their hard earned money cos?
I don't care of what you said is true or not,stop begging on the internet,it's a scam itself. Live with what you have,or sell your shoes or clothes or jewelry or TV or whatever. Either go to your family members or friends or don't beg on nairaland.
All begging posts should be deleted and the posters banned,rubbish.
You are more than 100% right bro, but to be candid this life is not balance @all. I don't mind if you could help me with a job to avoid all these mess. B.sc geography & regional planning.
Re: Deleted by GOVERNMENTBOY20: 7:07am On Jul 15, 2020
Oladayo12:
You are more than 100% right bro, but to be candid this life is not balance @all. I don't mind if you could help me with a job to avoid all these mess. B.sc geography & regional planning.
he is actually 100% wrong. People who are genuinely in need can ask anywhere. He is not able to help anyone that is why he is making that kind of comment

2 Likes

Re: Deleted by Pineapplelove: 10:24am On Jul 15, 2020
BUTTERMILKSUGAR:
Op let me tell my boys to give you 200sure odds. Put that 14k on it and you will soon buy a multimillion mansion
you are a problem in Nigeria. Betting needs to be banner on Nairaland.
Re: Deleted by Deepocean(m): 1:13pm On Jul 15, 2020
xband:

I'm also in need of help. My lap top screen is bad. And I also need to replace the keyboard and battery. Can you be of help to me?

Why did you choose to be an animal?
Re: Deleted by FatherCHRISTMAS: 6:09pm On Jul 15, 2020
xband:
not at all. I just need money badly.
me too need money
Re: Deleted by ilovewater89(f): 3:19pm On Jul 16, 2020
decatalyst:

Lovers don't usually heed this advise!

They forget that when everything turns South or the journey looks rough, you need genuine love and support from somewhere. Only the family can provide this!

Unfortunately, the Op didn't probably build good friends as his family. This is the time they would have helped.
I was about to post this too after reading the op post. Only family can save you in trying times. Family is everything.
It's a risky business going into a marriage your people are not wanting especia
Re: Deleted by FaAbokiWithSuit(m): 6:27pm On Jul 16, 2020
Isokoboy:
What i feel you should also add... Is your qualifications...some of us may not be financial buoyant... But could help with job ..if we come across some
supported he needs a job
Re: Deleted by ItrendNaija(m): 7:31pm On Jul 16, 2020
Help is on the way. Just go to GET THE RIGHT HELP DOT C.OM.The launch is 4 days away
Re: Deleted by VenusEAGLE: 7:45am On Jul 17, 2020
Op what you need is a job
Re: Deleted by TheOtherRoom: 2:09pm On Jul 17, 2020
Thread closed
Re: Deleted by BUTTERMILKSUGAR(m): 5:31pm On Jul 18, 2020
To all of you quoting me and spewing trash.. Naa una sabi. Let me post my aza so that u can show how strong you are
Re: Deleted by TheOtherRoom: 7:59am On Jul 20, 2020
BUTTERMILKSUGAR:
To all of you quoting me and spewing trash.. Naa una sabi. Let me post my aza so that u can show how strong you are
thread closed please let evrything rest
Re: Deleted by TheCork(m): 10:17pm On Aug 09, 2020
Titto:

Ok.

Hello Toto I really really really love your name. Please do u have nyansh please? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Man Secretly Had Sex With His Lover At Home, How His Wife Found Out Is Amazing / Is Marriage A Contract Or Covenant / Man Shot And Killed Wife After Taking Her Picture In The Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.