Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:30 PM

I Will Fucking Ruin My Life Now - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Fucking Ruin My Life Now (2466 Views)

Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage / I May Ruin My Girlfriend's Life, If I Make A Mistake / Being Free With Boo Is About To Ruin My Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Fucking Ruin My Life Now by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 10, 2020
Society wants me to commit suicide but I wont, I will be a junkie and prolly a rapist instead. So I decided to become useless, I drank and smoked daily with no ambition and wore rags expecting everyone to avoid me cuz I was in so much pain but no, everyone kept staring at me and telling me how I had so much potential. I stopped smoking, drinking, bought good clothes and started glowing and now everyone is acting like I no longer matter...like I'm just irreleavant after sacrificing my happiness? God will punish u all...I am going back to my old ways and if any bitch tell me I can be better than that I will rape her
Re: I Will Fucking Ruin My Life Now by budaatum: 6:31pm On Jul 10, 2020
Sounds more like you were Fucking Ruining Your own Life, failed, and now want to go back ruining it. And to console yourself, instead of taking responsibility for ruining your life, you want to blame society instead.

Not that you need it, since your life is entirely your's, but since you can't take responsibility for it, I hereby give you permission to do as most pleases you.

1 Like

Re: I Will Fucking Ruin My Life Now by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 10, 2020
Go ahead bro, ruin your life... It's a very good idea. cool

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Fucking Ruin My Life Now by Hezzyluv: 6:31pm On Jul 10, 2020
Rape out of it. Be yourself and never live to please humanity
Re: I Will Fucking Ruin My Life Now by etrange: 6:35pm On Jul 10, 2020
Why are you now telling us? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Fucking Ruin My Life Now by decatalyst(m): 6:46pm On Jul 10, 2020
loneprof:
Go ahead bro, ruin your life... It's a very good idea. cool

It's a very solid idea.

We have better things to worry about, I beg undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Fucking Ruin My Life Now by AFvckingAlpha(m): 6:54pm On Jul 10, 2020
Psychopath!!

Ensure you get caught when you rape someone, so your fvcking ass will rot in jail.

5 Likes

Re: I Will Fucking Ruin My Life Now by Goalnaldo(m): 6:59pm On Jul 10, 2020
Are you the same person that said he will run mad sometime ago? embarassed

1 Like

Re: I Will Fucking Ruin My Life Now by sapientia(m): 7:27pm On Jul 10, 2020
Badboibipo:
Society wants me to commit suicide but I wont, I will be a junkie and prolly a rapist instead. So I decided to become useless, I drank and smoked daily with no ambition and wore rags expecting everyone to avoid me cuz I was in so much pain but no, everyone kept staring at me and telling me how I had so much potential. I stopped smoking, drinking, bought good clothes and started glowing and now everyone is acting like I no longer matter...like I'm just irreleavant after sacrificing my happiness? God will punish u all...I am going back to my old ways and if any bitch tell me I can be better than that I will rape her

What do you have to offer aside your looks?

What potential did those who changed you saw?

Is it a productive potential?
Re: I Will Fucking Ruin My Life Now by Cholls(m): 7:32pm On Jul 10, 2020
My brother go ahead. If you blame it on Covid 19, we will understand.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Fucking Ruin My Life Now by Ishilove: 7:59pm On Jul 10, 2020
*sigh*

Universities should do and reopen abeg. Too many idle youths running amok

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Fucking Ruin My Life Now by Sparkyhayzee(m): 8:52pm On Jul 10, 2020
Badboibipo:
Re: I Will Fucking Ruin My Life Now by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 10, 2020
Happy funeral dear. grin
Re: I Will Fucking Ruin My Life Now by Sparkyhayzee(m): 8:56pm On Jul 10, 2020
Dear op, if ruining your life is what will make you happy, kindly ruin it ASAP. You deserve happiness
cry cry[color=#990000][/color]

2 Likes

Re: I Will Fucking Ruin My Life Now by poiunt: 8:59pm On Jul 10, 2020
If you ruin your life, people will move on after you are gone..take note
Re: I Will Fucking Ruin My Life Now by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 10, 2020
decatalyst:

It's a very solid idea.

We have better things to worry about, I beg undecided

Exactly... People have been ruining their lives before 1960 and life has continued... He should hurry up spoil it yama yama! We are waiting...
Re: I Will Fucking Ruin My Life Now by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 10, 2020
Sparkyhayzee:
Dear op, if ruining your life is what will make you happy, kindly ruin it ASAP. You deserve happiness

Well said... You must have studied guidance and counseling. grin

2 Likes

Re: I Will Fucking Ruin My Life Now by Hypnotise: 11:42pm On Jul 10, 2020
Badboibipo:
Such a silly ending. The internet never forgets
Re: I Will Fucking Ruin My Life Now by omunabo(m): 12:33am On Jul 11, 2020
No try am ooooooh

Re: I Will Fucking Ruin My Life Now by punisha: 12:46am On Jul 11, 2020
Goalnaldo:
Are you the same person that said he will run mad sometime ago? embarassed

He's still in a confused state.
He hasn't chosen which option to go with yet.
I'm sure he will update us as he progresses.
Re: I Will Fucking Ruin My Life Now by Nobody: 12:52am On Jul 11, 2020
It's a cry for help from your end isn't?

The earlier you realize no one really cares about you, the better. We've all got our own demons, so put on your big-boy pants and learn to deal with yours.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Fucking Ruin My Life Now by b0rn2fuck(m): 12:58am On Jul 11, 2020
Badboibipo:
nobody fucking care if you fucking ruin your life, but if you bloody stupidiily fucking rape then you going to be cage in prison forever

3 Likes

Re: I Will Fucking Ruin My Life Now by Galactico4ever(m): 1:04am On Jul 11, 2020
Badboibipo:
You are a freaking mentally deranged sociopath.Get help b4 you regret your life.

1 Like

Re: I Will Fucking Ruin My Life Now by Nobody: 2:40am On Jul 11, 2020
Badboibipo:
you've been searching for happiness and fulfillment in the wrong place,human,dude the people you want to derive joy from are looking for it themselves
You should look within and find yourself,you don't need anyone to validate you...also change your circle of friends and be patient.....You are your thoughts
Re: I Will Fucking Ruin My Life Now by 444crop: 4:45am On Jul 11, 2020
When I was growing up after losing my dad, the best my uncle could do was to ask my mum for what reason he'd advise his brothers kids (us) ? We didn't need his advise but that doesn't mean I won't give u one..... Use your head
Re: I Will Fucking Ruin My Life Now by Bartork(m): 5:46am On Jul 11, 2020
The way the world is going... Soon all that would matter is what people say and not what one thinks.

I wonder why I'll need people's opinion to act right.

Why I'll need sweet words to behave like am sane.

It makes no sense.

1 Like

Re: I Will Fucking Ruin My Life Now by Nobody: 6:01am On Jul 11, 2020
Badboibipo:
NIGERIA is always ready to assist you become Useless.
Naija does it spotlessly.....
U dey find excuse for uselessness...
U even get Data to use threaten people..

2 Likes

Re: I Will Fucking Ruin My Life Now by timisquare82(m): 6:14am On Jul 11, 2020
Weitin consign me?
Re: I Will Fucking Ruin My Life Now by SweetCunt97(f): 6:19am On Jul 11, 2020
Badboibipo:
What's d root cause of your pain boy?
Re: I Will Fucking Ruin My Life Now by JOACHINpedro: 6:42am On Jul 11, 2020
We should dance?

Re: I Will Fucking Ruin My Life Now by Admiral49(m): 7:04am On Jul 11, 2020
Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Learn Spamming The Right Way / Abuja Sugar Mummies Looking For Young Blood / I Love Ibrahim Traore, ECOWAS Can Send Me As Peace Offering To Him – Cossy Ojiak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.