Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,668 members, 7,801,928 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

I Will Fucking Ruin My Life Now - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Fucking Ruin My Life Now (2484 Views)

Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage / I May Ruin My Girlfriend's Life, If I Make A Mistake / Being Free With Boo Is About To Ruin My Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Will Fucking Ruin My Life Now by phemmyfour: 9:19am On Jul 11, 2020
Badboibipo:
Society wants me to commit suicide but I wont, I will be a junkie and prolly a rapist instead. So I decided to become useless, I drank and smoked daily with no ambition and wore rags expecting everyone to avoid me cuz I was in so much pain but no, everyone kept staring at me and telling me how I had so much potential. I stopped smoking, drinking, bought good clothes and started glowing and now everyone is acting like I no longer matter...like I'm just irreleavant after sacrificing my happiness? God will punish u all...I am going back to my old ways and if any bitch tell me I can be better than that I will rape her
What a waste
Re: I Will Fucking Ruin My Life Now by wisethoughts(m): 11:30am On Jul 11, 2020
Badboibipo:
Society wants me to commit suicide but I wont, I will be a junkie and prolly a rapist instead. So I decided to become useless, I drank and smoked daily with no ambition and wore rags expecting everyone to avoid me cuz I was in so much pain but no, everyone kept staring at me and telling me how I had so much potential. I stopped smoking, drinking, bought good clothes and started glowing and now everyone is acting like I no longer matter...like I'm just irreleavant after sacrificing my happiness? God will punish u all...I am going back to my old ways and if any bitch tell me I can be better than that I will rape her
Funny guy, hope you're not serious with what you're saying especially the last statement you made...

I think this thread will help you...

https://www.nairaland.com/5980776/redpillers-online-group#91547703

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bryson Tiller Anniversary Full Download (album 2020) / . / Its Been Two Years Since I Was Last Intimate, What's The Longest You've Gone ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.