Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,510 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

Meet The Ghanaian Comedian Who Threw Bible, Quaran And Torah Inside His Toilet - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Ghanaian Comedian Who Threw Bible, Quaran And Torah Inside His Toilet (556 Views)

Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) / Toke Makinwa: 'I Have Dumped A Guy Before Because His Toilet Hygiene Was Bad' / Isokoboy Blasts The Ghanaian Dwarf For Saying He's Richer Than Dangote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Ghanaian Comedian Who Threw Bible, Quaran And Torah Inside His Toilet by Valerie11: 8:21pm On Jul 10, 2020
Controversial Ghanaian comedian, King Nana Tonardo, has angered a lot of religious social media users with a recent post he made on Instagram.

According to the comedian, religion is slavery.

Nana shared a photo of a Bible, Quran and Torah that he threw in his toilet, saying that is where it belongs.

His words ;

“This is where they really belong because this slave manual is outdated.���.

Below are some comments that trailed the post ;

Gertrudeworai wrote ;

If he didn’t create any book kraa, he chose ppl to write it �,so do not do that to the books cus in it are his words,and it’s like God is telling u smth and u don’t listen, so pls ask for forgiveness �

Emery wrote ;
Common sense is believing in things Faith will tell you not to .�� For dust u are and unto the dust u shall return. We came with nothing so we shall leave empty handed. The BIBLE is the true word of God. Let us not forget what the bible said, that there may be a time we’ll find is harder to just hear the word of God . The Bible has Won GOD HAS WON INDEED . Glory����������

Ohene wrote ;

He who doesn’t believe in God is a fool I pray by the end of this year you taste his power

https:///entertainment/celebrity-news/this-is-where-they-really-belong-ghanaian-comedian-writes-as-he-dumps-the-bible-and-quran-inside-a-toilet/

Re: Meet The Ghanaian Comedian Who Threw Bible, Quaran And Torah Inside His Toilet by KingSatan: 9:32pm On Jul 10, 2020
In a world filled with uncertainties and surprises, believe me, we need those manuals. Where people decide to pitch their faith tent is not a problem.

Religion is not our problem.

Sectarianism, cultural modifications and Extremism is our Problem.

Without Faith, there is no hope.
Without hope, there is no need to live (Suicide).

None of these popular religions are greater than the other, they are mediums to the "Supreme being".

As Africans, we are more closer to the Supreme being than any other race.

The truth about our spiritual ability will only be manifest if you think and research beyond your religious books.

One Day, I believe Africa will rise and recognize her potentials.

We were all traditionalist before colonization.

Igbo's were not Christian's before the white man came. So stop being a fanatic and claiming ownership to Christianity.

Hausa's were not Muslims until the Usman Dan Fodios Invasion. So stop claiming ownership of Islam.

Yoruba's were not Muslims until the Marlian traders built a mosque and started conversion. So stop claiming ownership of Islam.

I repeat, we were "AFRICAN TRADITIONAL WORSHIPPERS" before colonization.

It's sad to see our religion being practised in Brazil and the South America's but demonized and rejected in Nigeria.

Do you know how many Sango Worshippers that troop to Nigeria yearly for pilgrimage?

I am talking about Foreigners.

Do you know how much Benin Republic makes from Religious tourism every Year? Simply because voodoo is a recognized religion?

I know you are thinking about people killing themselves at will simply because they are practising a different religion. Well, that's how much harm Nollywood has done to your mind.

Nature cannot be manipulated without an effect on the man behind the mask. Basic science comes to mind (For every action, there is an equal or opposite reaction).

Secondly, if you enact and enforce laws without compromise, then you don't need to worry about law breakers. They will definitely face the full wrath of the law.

Do you know how much TB Joshua, Chris and the likes makes from Church business?

I know they have always told you that "God feeds them" and not church. Well it's a big lie. The church is a business that operates on the principle of crowdfunding. This is one reason they are interested in "MEMBERSHIP AND CHURCH ESTABLISHMENT".

Most of you don't know that if 1 million members give 20 Naira every Sunday, Your Pastor is 20 Million Naira rich. Let's not talk about Tithing. Never Underestimate the power of Crowdfunding.

Do you know how much Israel makes from pilgrimage? This people are Jews, they don't believe in Jesus Christ. They refer to him as the wayward son of a carpenter.

You remember when they placed a bounty on any black person found in Israel? They simply don't like you but need your money.

Do you know how much Saudi Arabia makes from pilgrimage?

As a country, Maybe we should look into exportation of religion since everyone needs to cling their faith on something or a someone.

Let's Invest in our indigenous religious sites and encourage pilgrims to come and worship.

More hotels will spring up.

More businesses will be established.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Photos Of Queen Ajiboye Busola / Bbnaija 2020: New Eviction Method Debuts / ‘you Sleep Around A Lot If You Are Between Ages 18-35 And Have Saggy Breasts’ –

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.