Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,014 members, 7,806,968 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

Buhari Cancelled WAEC, But Wants To Hold Edo & Ondo Elections- Reno Omokri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Cancelled WAEC, But Wants To Hold Edo & Ondo Elections- Reno Omokri (883 Views)

2023 Elections Are An Improvement On 2003, 2007 And 2019 Elections - Reno Omokri / Why Buhari Cancelled Broadcast - Shehu Sani / Why President Buhari Cancelled His Much Anticipated Trip To Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Cancelled WAEC, But Wants To Hold Edo & Ondo Elections- Reno Omokri by ganisucks(f): 10:24pm On Jul 10, 2020
Reno Omokri, a former aide to ex-President Goodluck Jonathan on Friday lambasted President Muhammadu Buhari over the cancellation of the 2020 West African Senior School Certificate Examination, WASSCE.
Omokri described the cancellation of WAEC as evil.

Recall that the Minister of Education, Adamu Adamu, had announced the indefinite postponement of the 2020 WAEC examination for Nigerian students.

Adamu had explained that it was better for students to lose an academic year than be exposed to the dangers of COVID-19.
However, Omokri wondered why the Federal Government cancelled an examination but did not cancel the forthcoming Edo State governorship election.

In a series of tweets, the former presidential aide said Buhari was trying to spread illiteracy across Nigeria.

He wrote: “Because General @MBuhari does not have a WAEC Certificate, he wants to punish the whole country by depriving Nigerian youths of having their own WAEC certificates. He wants to spread illiteracy, so we can all be almajiri. Never! The cancellation of WAEC is evil!

“How can General @MBuhari say WAEC exams won’t hold this year, yet Edo and Ondo elections will hold? Which is riskier? Exam or elections? @OfficialAPCNg held a mass rally. Yet, they close schools. No wonder Nigeria is the world headquarters for extreme poverty?

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1281574829649539074?p=v

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Cancelled WAEC, But Wants To Hold Edo & Ondo Elections- Reno Omokri by SaintBeehot(m): 10:25pm On Jul 10, 2020
The rate at which Reno is abusing the freedom of speech, which is given to him is alarming. The same thing is to happen in US by November, I don't see anything wrong in the president rendering his primary responsibility; which is protecting the life and property of his country occupants. Once the numbers explode now and things get out of control then the president expresses his shock you people will start shouting again. Human want are insatiable.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Cancelled WAEC, But Wants To Hold Edo & Ondo Elections- Reno Omokri by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 10, 2020
Some Nairaland almajiris will come here to condemn the raw truth just because of their loyalty to a general without WAEC certificate...

Let's face the fact here;

Between election and examination which is more riskier?

But the corrupt illiterate will rather go for election just to show his rigging prowess and looting ability.

God forbid bad thing.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Cancelled WAEC, But Wants To Hold Edo & Ondo Elections- Reno Omokri by Figger(m): 10:29pm On Jul 10, 2020
the height of selfishness and insensitivity. meanwhile, order for your face shield at affordable prices #15,000 a dozen. Lagos

1 Like

Re: Buhari Cancelled WAEC, But Wants To Hold Edo & Ondo Elections- Reno Omokri by JAOS(m): 10:30pm On Jul 10, 2020
for God sake we have NABTEB, GCE ,NECO etc, why do some people behave like hens is it every issue you must put mouth
Re: Buhari Cancelled WAEC, But Wants To Hold Edo & Ondo Elections- Reno Omokri by Racoon(m): 10:31pm On Jul 10, 2020
Nigeria is not the only member country of WAEC.The dullard who have a controversial WAEC certificate himself failed to understand that WAEC exams are not like service chiefs appointments that he has bastardized.

This still reaffirmed that this nation has no hope for the future with the current bunch of irresponsible leadership in Nigeria today.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Cancelled WAEC, But Wants To Hold Edo & Ondo Elections- Reno Omokri by AlhajiImam: 10:32pm On Jul 10, 2020
Amidst an ocean of human and Natural resources, Nigeria is the poverty capital of the world.....
Infrastructures? Zero. Health care? Non existent. Power? Not at all. Education and security? Nightmare... Yet a united greedy few continue to plunder our Commonwealth while dividing us youths along ethnic and religious lines. We are wiser now... We must save our society from collapse!

https:///nigerianyouthsaretired/4847

Join the movement through the link above or search ' Our Future is Now' on telegram

Join us as we Salvage Nigeria
Our Future is Now
# A New Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Cancelled WAEC, But Wants To Hold Edo & Ondo Elections- Reno Omokri by ChoCho54(f): 10:32pm On Jul 10, 2020
Reno ma pa mi nah grin grin

This guy has taken tormenting buhari as a full time job, unfortunately, the man in Aso Rock does not read and has ear problem.

Nwanimo1 pls can you create a meme of Reno tweeting..

Zombies clawing...

Wailers wailing...

Seun smiling to the bank...

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Cancelled WAEC, But Wants To Hold Edo & Ondo Elections- Reno Omokri by ChoCho54(f): 10:36pm On Jul 10, 2020
Only a foolish fellow will not see sense in the Op.

These issues are indicative of the lack of policy harmonization and cohesion which has come to characterize the buhari led APC government.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Cancelled WAEC, But Wants To Hold Edo & Ondo Elections- Reno Omokri by XXXXTENTACION: 10:38pm On Jul 10, 2020
JAOS:
for God sake we have NABTEB, GCE ,NECO etc, why do some people behave like hens is it every issue you must put mouth
even this ones you listed are also postponed till next year undecided

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Cancelled WAEC, But Wants To Hold Edo & Ondo Elections- Reno Omokri by Simplyleo: 10:39pm On Jul 10, 2020
I used to think this old criminal has some education, but his recent utterances indicate he is not in anyway different from the stark ipob illiterates hailing his foolishness.

So a 1-day election in which social distancing can be perfectly practised is what the goat is comparing with children exercise that will last for at least 6 weeks? Won't the school children be in class for some orientation before the exam?

If the election is suspended on the ground of COVID 19, the implication is that an interim sole administrator must be appointed immediately the tenure of the incumbent expires. And who is to appoint the interim administrator? The president of course. The same goat and his i-peeg followers will still be the animals saying Buhari suspended election in those states so he appoint his puppet.

This foolish bastard keeps getting more disgusting by each minute of the day. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Cancelled WAEC, But Wants To Hold Edo & Ondo Elections- Reno Omokri by JAOS(m): 10:42pm On Jul 10, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
even this ones you listed are also postponed till next year undecided
since it is control by the country it can be writen at anytime
Re: Buhari Cancelled WAEC, But Wants To Hold Edo & Ondo Elections- Reno Omokri by XXXXTENTACION: 10:46pm On Jul 10, 2020
JAOS:

since it is control by the country it can be writen at anytime
No be im minister of education declare say no educational or schooling activities till 2021

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Cancelled WAEC, But Wants To Hold Edo & Ondo Elections- Reno Omokri by realstars: 10:47pm On Jul 10, 2020
The Cancellation Of WAEC Is The Wickedness Of The Highest Order.
You Know Buhari Did Not Take WAEC So He Dosen't Know The Impact.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Cancelled WAEC, But Wants To Hold Edo & Ondo Elections- Reno Omokri by longetivity(m): 11:34pm On Jul 10, 2020
bubu the mumu

1 Like

Re: Buhari Cancelled WAEC, But Wants To Hold Edo & Ondo Elections- Reno Omokri by Olabode971(f): 12:56am On Jul 11, 2020
realstars:
The Cancilation Of WAEC Is The Wickedness Of The Highest Order.
You Know Buhari Did Not Take WAEC So He Dosen't Know The Impact.

The last time I checked his result na CAM I see; I couldn't see the BRIGDE.

He be like say Bubu graduated from CAM_BRIGDE nau..

Anybody to help me with the info abeg

grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Cancelled WAEC, But Wants To Hold Edo & Ondo Elections- Reno Omokri by Galactico4ever(m): 12:58am On Jul 11, 2020
Olabode971:

The last time I checked his result na CAM I see; I couldn't see the BRIGDE.
He be like say Bubu graduated from CAM_BRIGDE nau..
Anybody to help me with the info abeg
grin
Wait let me ask Lai Muhammad grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Cancelled WAEC, But Wants To Hold Edo & Ondo Elections- Reno Omokri by Olabode971(f): 1:06am On Jul 11, 2020
I don find ham come out oooh..

My people; Bubu na Balogun Persia (in Afonja language) for Nigeria..

Which kind Result be diz?? ?
WhaDaFuqqq

grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Cancelled WAEC, But Wants To Hold Edo & Ondo Elections- Reno Omokri by Olabode971(f): 1:11am On Jul 11, 2020
Galactico4ever:
Wait let me ask Lai Muhammad grin

You mean this man that is still Booting? ?

Ahajia Farouq(a.k.a Mama Npower) is learning under him.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Cancelled WAEC, But Wants To Hold Edo & Ondo Elections- Reno Omokri by Galactico4ever(m): 1:13am On Jul 11, 2020
Olabode971:

You mean this man that is still Booting? ?

Ahajia Farouq(a.k.a Mama Npower) is learning under him.
Lol.He is consulting the spirit of our past heroes wink

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Cancelled WAEC, But Wants To Hold Edo & Ondo Elections- Reno Omokri by Olabode971(f): 1:23am On Jul 11, 2020
Galactico4ever:
Lol.He is consulting the spirit of our past heroes wink

Hahaha.... e.g Abba Kyari a.k.a the Importer exporter of Corona Virus..

That man was a Legend; We pray his soul to find a place like Nigeria in the grave beyond so as to continue his job..

#Workaholic geng

May his cap have a good repose in Bubu...Iseeh

grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Cancelled WAEC, But Wants To Hold Edo & Ondo Elections- Reno Omokri by solmus: 2:09am On Jul 11, 2020
Can a president cancel a state election
Re: Buhari Cancelled WAEC, But Wants To Hold Edo & Ondo Elections- Reno Omokri by Chris6music: 3:31am On Jul 11, 2020
B4 nko
Re: Buhari Cancelled WAEC, But Wants To Hold Edo & Ondo Elections- Reno Omokri by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:41am On Jul 11, 2020
What do you expect He cannot give what he does not have!!!

He doesn't know the value of education

Someone that can feed thousands of school children at home with which supervision grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Cancelled WAEC, But Wants To Hold Edo & Ondo Elections- Reno Omokri by ThatFairGuy1: 3:55am On Jul 11, 2020
Big head, white beard, no sense.
Reno and his supporters needs to be examined. What's all these Nonsense? Did PMP SOLELY cancelled it? isn't it the outcome of the survey that warranted the cancellation?
If he still sought for the postponement of the ELECTION, this buffoon will still talk. His madness is not curable

Re: Buhari Cancelled WAEC, But Wants To Hold Edo & Ondo Elections- Reno Omokri by wirinet(m): 5:38am On Jul 11, 2020
Simplyleo:
I used to think this old criminal has some education, but his recent utterances indicate he is not in anyway different from the stark ipob illiterates hailing his foolishness.

So a 1-day election in which social distancing can be perfectly practised is what the goat is comparing with children exercise that will last for at least 6 weeks? Won't the school children be in class for some orientation before the exam?

If the election is suspended on the ground of COVID 19, the implication is that an interim sole administrator must be appointed immediately the tenure of the incumbent expires. And who is to appoint the interim administrator? The president of course. The same goat and his i-peeg followers will still be the animals saying Buhari suspended election in those states so he appoint his puppet.

This foolish bastard keeps getting more disgusting by each minute of the day. undecided
My brother, I am shocked at Omokri and his acolytes comparing an election to a series of examinations. First does Buhari even have the powers to cancel an constitutionally mandated election? Then, what happens if Buhari cancels the Edo elections? Remember the tenure of the state assembly would expire also. It simply means Buhari will appoint a sole administrator to govern the state. What will his party (PDP) say if Buhari cancel the elections and appoint a sole administrator?

Nigeria is not the only country cancelling or suspending exams this covid19 period. Most universities have either cancelled or suspended their academic session. Even if the WAEC exams holds, which tertiary institutions will they use the results to gain admission into?

Some people just open their mouths and spew rubbish and surprisingly, the elicit support from anarchist like him, who wish to destroy everything to feed their hatred.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Cancelled WAEC, But Wants To Hold Edo & Ondo Elections- Reno Omokri by haryorbarmie83(m): 6:25am On Jul 11, 2020
This guy is making sense.
Re: Buhari Cancelled WAEC, But Wants To Hold Edo & Ondo Elections- Reno Omokri by DesChyko: 6:26am On Jul 11, 2020
Simplyleo:

I will use Lagos as an example because this nonsense you are defending is expected but ultimately pointless.

Lagosians in general only use face mask in public transport. Face masks are not in active use in market places and most businesses. So when parents go about their business for at about 6 hours in a day, interacting with many people, they still come back home to each and everyone of these children of theirs. If there was to be an outbreak, it should have happened.

Unlike unruly adults, children can be easily monitored and guided by the school management.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Wind Of Change Must Reach Lagos State / Kogi Ready For Speedy Implementation Of RUGA – Bello / Abia State State is Cursed: PICTURES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.