Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,188 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

Djakandbsnxkxksmsk - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Djakandbsnxkxksmsk (209 Views)

Nairalanders Please Help Me Out / Dear Co Nairalanders,please Advice Me On This Decision. / Dear Nairalanders, Please Help Me Answer This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Djakandbsnxkxksmsk by Excessnation: 11:23pm On Jul 10, 2020
:DHello house.
Cnekksnsmalxnskzkx
Re: Djakandbsnxkxksmsk by Excessnation: 11:23pm On Jul 10, 2020
Please help a brother
Re: Djakandbsnxkxksmsk by Excessnation: 11:23pm On Jul 10, 2020
Thanks in advance
Re: Djakandbsnxkxksmsk by Excessnation: 11:24pm On Jul 10, 2020
Any ideas at all please
Re: Djakandbsnxkxksmsk by Excessnation: 11:39pm On Jul 10, 2020
Nairalanders please help a brother
Re: Djakandbsnxkxksmsk by Nobody: 12:05am On Jul 11, 2020
Excessnation:
Hello house.
So earlier today I posted on the auto section about wanting to get a car with 150k, I was discouraged from doing so because most people felt that amount isn’t good enough to get a vehicle �. So right now I have decided to invest it into a business, but I am devoid of ideas presently.
Please all I need genuine suggestions on what business to start with 150k an what is the possible percentage ROI every month.
Thanks
if you don't think popcorn business which can generate 150-300k monthly is low for you, then let me mentor you on it and I can guarantee you that aforementioned amount if you adhere strictly to my instructions and at the end of the day, you get to keep 40k out of that budgeted money

(1) (Reply)

Afosino Drilling Development Company, Abuja / Buy Gift Cards / Get American Number For Your Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.