Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

I need help/answers. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I need help/answers. (462 Views)

Fuel Subsidy: Does A Car Consume More Fuel With AC Turned On? CHATGPT Answers. / Questions and answers thread on Ac System. / Answers Urgently Needed! Burgled Toyota Corolla 2008 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I need help/answers. by aktem(m): 11:26pm On Jul 10, 2020
Good evening everyone, I need answers to these questions please, because I dont really know much about automobile related issues and I don't want to make mistakes, that's why i opted to seek answers/advice of bosses in the house.Thanks in advance.

1)How long does it take to process new vehicle document and how much does it cost?

2)How long does it take to process Plate number
It gets ready in how many weeks?

3)What's the Ideal price For highlander 2004 to 2006

4)Which is the best?
Front wheel drive or All wheel drive?

5)What's the recommended mileage that's okay?
Re: I need help/answers. by DGD1(m): 6:48pm On Jul 11, 2020
1. One week tops for all documents

2. One week, costs 45k max

3. Ideal or you meant average.... Depending on the trim/options from 2.4-2.6m

4. Both are good... Best is relative

5. At 15k miles per year 2006 hilander should have 210k miles..... But you can get lower if you search well
Re: I need help/answers. by promotervickky(m): 8:50pm On Jul 11, 2020
aktem:
Good evening everyone, I need answers to these questions please, because I dont really know much about automobile related issues and I don't want to make mistakes, that's why i opted to seek answers/advice of bosses in the house.Thanks in advance.

1)How long does it take to process new vehicle document and how much does it cost?

2)How long does it take to process Plate number
It gets ready in how many weeks?

3)What's the Ideal price For highlander 2004 to 2006

4)Which is the best?
Front wheel drive or All wheel drive?

5)What's the recommended mileage that's okay?

No, 5 200k miles is okay, you can still go for less
Re: I need help/answers. by aktem(m): 9:02pm On Jul 11, 2020
promotervickky:

No, 5 200k miles is okay, you can still go for less
Alright, thanks.
Re: I need help/answers. by aktem(m): 9:03pm On Jul 11, 2020
DGD1:
1. One week tops for all documents

2. One week, costs 45k max

3. Ideal or you meant average.... Depending on the trim/options from 2.4-2.6m

4. Both are good... Best is relative

5. At 15k miles per year 2006 hilander should have 210k miles..... But you can get lower if you search well
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

When The Brake Warning Light Stays On: Causes And Fixes / Check ABS System Warning On My Dashboard / Need Help Choosing A Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.