Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

How Do You Think? Are You Creative? Logical? Inventive? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Do You Think? Are You Creative? Logical? Inventive? (234 Views)

Things Most Of Us Think Are The Same But Are Not (pictures) / ASUU Vows To Pursue Ongoing Strike To Logical Conclusion. / Things Most Of Us Think Are The Same But Actually Aren't (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Think? Are You Creative? Logical? Inventive? by Youngpharmz(m): 11:58pm On Jul 10, 2020
There are five types of thinking: concrete (The Doer), analytical or abstract thinking (The Analyst), logical thinking (The Orator), imaginative (The Inventor) and creative (The Original Thinker).

While everyone has a mixture of these kinds of thinking in varying proportions, the orators and original thinkers are the best in my opinion.

The Doer: Concrete Thinking

You tend to thinks in practical, actionable terms.

Artisans, athletes, and anyone who produces anything tangible need this type of thinking.

Doers contribute to the world by bringing thoughts and ideas together and making them a reality.

The Analyst: Analytical and Abstract Thinking

You tend to think in abstract terms.

This type of thinking is essential for mathematicians, economists, programmers, scientists, and, obviously, analysts.

These people can process information in the form of codes and complex symbols — something you can’t see or touch.

Many scientific discoveries were possible because of this ability.

The Orator: Logical Thinking

You tend to think in terms of words and logic.

Good writers, journalists, translators, and teachers typically belong to this type.

Orators can form ideas and then deliver these ideas to others in a clear and logical format.

This ability is especially crucial for leaders, politicians, and activists. (You may also want to take this leadership test.)

The Inventor: Imaginative Thinking

You tend to think in terms of images.

People who belong to this type have a rich imagination that allows them to imagine things they haven’t seen — either because it’s something from the past or because it’s something that never existed — and express it in their work.

Successful architects, designers, artists, and screenwriters usually belong to this type.

The Original Thinker: Creative Thinking

You have a rare and valuable ability to think creatively.

Creative thinking is the ability to look at problems and situations from a different perspective and find unusual and often surprising solutions.

Creative thinking is a rare skill and is needed in all types of work.

Personally, I'm particularly interested in creative and logical thinking as they suit my profession and lifestyle the most...

You can easily find out if you're a logical thinker or creative thinker by this live test, if you're not sure. Enjoy! https://healthward.xyz/find-out-what-kind-of-thinker-you-are/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Think? Are You Creative? Logical? Inventive? by longetivity(m): 12:17am On Jul 11, 2020
The inventor, i have seen my self achieving great things and carrying people along.
Re: How Do You Think? Are You Creative? Logical? Inventive? by Youngpharmz(m): 8:15am On Jul 11, 2020
longetivity:
The inventor, i have seen my self achieving great things and carrying people along.
Really? What kind of great things?

(1) (Reply)

ABSU Post UTME Screening Form For 2020/2021 Academic Session Is Out / Best Advice From Dangote / SS1 Insurance 3rd Term Lesson Notes; Evaluation Tests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.