Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,459 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

A Visit To Scarborough Bluffer's Park Toronto - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Visit To Scarborough Bluffer's Park Toronto (1138 Views)

A Visit To An Aquarium In Downtown Toronto / Animals At Kofar Gamji Park, Kaduna: A Visit After Reopening (Photos & Video) / A Visit To Oniru Beach, Victoria Island, Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Visit To Scarborough Bluffer's Park Toronto by ednut1(m): 12:04am On Jul 11, 2020
Was bored at home and decided to look for nearby attractions to visit. I saw this interesting park on google map and decided to visit with a friend.
-It has a large marina which houses many boats and boat clubs.
-hilly tops( called bluffs) with formations and erosions from the last Ice age
-a beach overlooking lake Ontario.

I took a walk to the end of the beach, swam in the lake (was a bit cold), climbed the bluff and almost got to the top( but I be black man I never ready to fall and die) and came back to swim before going home. enjoy some of the pics. Free to enter only spent money on uber and pizza

2 Likes

Re: A Visit To Scarborough Bluffer's Park Toronto by ednut1(m): 12:06am On Jul 11, 2020
Marina with boat clubs

4 Likes

Re: A Visit To Scarborough Bluffer's Park Toronto by ednut1(m): 12:08am On Jul 11, 2020
Beach view. shocked the kind things eyes be dey see

6 Likes

Re: A Visit To Scarborough Bluffer's Park Toronto by ednut1(m): 12:09am On Jul 11, 2020
Beach view

3 Likes

Re: A Visit To Scarborough Bluffer's Park Toronto by ednut1(m): 12:10am On Jul 11, 2020
Near the end of the beach

4 Likes

Re: A Visit To Scarborough Bluffer's Park Toronto by longetivity(m): 12:11am On Jul 11, 2020
Lagos is finer than toronto

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Visit To Scarborough Bluffer's Park Toronto by Nobody: 12:12am On Jul 11, 2020
On God.
God you see my heart and you know what I wish for

5 Likes

Re: A Visit To Scarborough Bluffer's Park Toronto by ednut1(m): 12:12am On Jul 11, 2020
alluvial deposits ( clay and silt formations) from the last ice age

5 Likes

Re: A Visit To Scarborough Bluffer's Park Toronto by ednut1(m): 12:16am On Jul 11, 2020
relaxing
top of the bluffs

1 Like

Re: A Visit To Scarborough Bluffer's Park Toronto by ednut1(m): 12:25am On Jul 11, 2020
climbing the bluff

1 Like

Re: A Visit To Scarborough Bluffer's Park Toronto by ednut1(m): 12:27am On Jul 11, 2020
Couple who got to the top and advised me of the best route. In the end I decided not to go all the way. Ah no wan die abeg

5 Likes

Re: A Visit To Scarborough Bluffer's Park Toronto by ednut1(m): 12:28am On Jul 11, 2020
Hiking boot with insane grip

4 Likes

Re: A Visit To Scarborough Bluffer's Park Toronto by ednut1(m): 12:29am On Jul 11, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: A Visit To Scarborough Bluffer's Park Toronto by yanabasee1(m): 12:30am On Jul 11, 2020
On behalf of nairaland haters....We say, Enjoy oh! Na your time be this.....

2 Likes

Re: A Visit To Scarborough Bluffer's Park Toronto by ednut1(m): 12:31am On Jul 11, 2020
in the lake

4 Likes

Re: A Visit To Scarborough Bluffer's Park Toronto by doctore212(m): 12:33am On Jul 11, 2020
Nice

1 Like

Re: A Visit To Scarborough Bluffer's Park Toronto by ednut1(m): 9:14am On Jul 11, 2020
longetivity:
Lagos is finer than toronto
lagos Portugal
Re: A Visit To Scarborough Bluffer's Park Toronto by quasarJose: 9:30am On Jul 11, 2020
ednut1:
alluvial deposits ( clay and silt formations) from the last ice age
Are you a geologist??
Re: A Visit To Scarborough Bluffer's Park Toronto by NiklauseFred(m): 9:45am On Jul 11, 2020
I don land!!
Canada my dream country kiss
Re: A Visit To Scarborough Bluffer's Park Toronto by pocohantas(f): 10:11am On Jul 11, 2020
ednut1:
Couple who got to the top and advised me of the best route. In the end I decided not to go all the way. Ah no wan die abeg

Jaga jaga Nigerian man. If it is woman now, you will go all the way. That is why we don't discover anything, except orgasms. grin grin
Re: A Visit To Scarborough Bluffer's Park Toronto by ednut1(m): 10:43am On Jul 11, 2020
quasarJose:

Are you a geologist??
no, but once worked in a mining company. So i know a bit about these things.

1 Like

Re: A Visit To Scarborough Bluffer's Park Toronto by ednut1(m): 10:44am On Jul 11, 2020
pocohantas:

Jaga jaga Nigerian man. If it is woman now, you will go all the way. That is why we don't discover anything, except orgasms. grin grin
next time i go try. Fear catch me, slipping there na instant death
Re: A Visit To Scarborough Bluffer's Park Toronto by Gerrard59(m): 1:16pm On Jul 11, 2020
Mr Ednut1 himself enjoying life. You cannot come and kill yourself. grin
Re: A Visit To Scarborough Bluffer's Park Toronto by pocohantas(f): 1:48pm On Jul 11, 2020
ednut1:
next time i go try. Fear catch me, slipping there na instant death

No problem. Na to send me your Nigerian debit card and pin first. As senior man wey you be, E sure me say money dey am. kiss
Re: A Visit To Scarborough Bluffer's Park Toronto by ednut1(m): 3:48pm On Jul 11, 2020
pocohantas:

No problem. Na to send me your Nigerian debit card and pin first. As senior man wey you be, E sure me say money dey am. kiss
grin
Re: A Visit To Scarborough Bluffer's Park Toronto by quasarJose: 5:14pm On Jul 11, 2020
ednut1:
no, but once worked in a mining company. So i know a bit about these things.
Cool

(1) (Reply)

USA- Biden To Propose 8 Year Citizenship Path / Help With Canadian Interview Urgent. / I Need To Travel To Turkey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.