Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

These Are Websites Where People Will Give You Money For Free In 2020.� - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / These Are Websites Where People Will Give You Money For Free In 2020.� (421 Views)

Can You Tell Your Friend What You Do Online That Gives You Money / Nigerians To Start Paying For Bank Deposits In 2020 / 5 Online Businesses That MUST Make You Money Without Any Skill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

These Are Websites Where People Will Give You Money For Free In 2020.� by Johnnyoungster(m): 12:18am On Jul 11, 2020
Do you need money for anything? These are websites where People Will Give You Money For Free in 2020.� I would be giving you 11 amazing websites where you can get people to give you money for free.

Why are they giving you this money to support your project, the list is endless. Interested? Let’s begin.

11 AMAZING WEBSITE WHERE PEOPLE GIVE YOU MONEY FOR FREE

1. Patreon
Patreon is super popular among the Creative community. Go on their website to create your account. Make sure you read their terms and conditions
You have to input the amount you want your followers to donate to you. In return, you can give them exclusive content on your patron account so make sure you check them out.

But people might say it’s basically for creators which I strongly believe yes is basically for creators.
If you stay to the end of this article I will give you 10 more amazing platforms like this. So the next one here on our list is called crowd rise.

2. CROWDRISE
This is another amazing platform where you can get more people to give you money online. Are you trying to raise money for charity? whatever you want to do you can use this platform to actually raise money. So people are willing to give you money on this platform. People are really ready to give me money. So you don’t have money to start a project or school tuition or medical bill then Crowdrise is for you.

Stay till the end of this article because I will show you places you can get money for free. Real people that are willing to donate into your life to be able to do what you love to do. The next on the list and I believe it the most popular about them is GoFundMe.

3. GOFUNDME
This website is a super popular one. When it comes to websites like this I knew GoFundMe from the onset, like these guys are so amazing. A guy named Jeremy, from France used GoFund Me to raise funds for people in Somalia. People were dying, hunger, starvation as a result of the famine in Somalia.
He used GoFundMe to raise 10 million dollars or more for people in Somalia. Using a group called Love angels that was how I knew about GoFundMe.

Something amazing about GoFundMe at the end of the campaign you not giving them anything. It means you are not even giving GoFundMe a percentage of the money, so you take in 100% of everything.

You can raise money for anything you need, the best of all is that there is ZERO platform fee. So you don’t have to worry about them making the cut from your money on GoFundMe. So it’s an amazing platform, you need to check out the next one here on our list is fundly.

4. FUNDLY

So fundly it is a very responsive site to navigate and use.
To raise money right so it requires no start-up fee.

About two thousand people on the platform have gotten money from different people all over the world. The next one here on our list which is another super popular one is Kickstart.

Feel Free to read the rest on https://tecrila.com/2020/07/10/these-are-websites-where-people-will-give-you-money-for-free-in-2020-%f0%9f%92%b0/

Re: These Are Websites Where People Will Give You Money For Free In 2020.� by garyaustin(m): 6:08am On Jul 11, 2020
Yes for GoFundMe

(1) (Reply)

Information On Airtel Cash Token Reward / Chief Anthony Enukeme (TONIMAS): The Fuel Attendant Who Became An Oil Mogul / Corolla with first body - Buy And Drive Nothing To Fix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.