Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

Erdogan Converts Ancient Historical Church To Mosque - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Erdogan Converts Ancient Historical Church To Mosque (2008 Views)

Nigerian Lady Pastor Embraces Islam, Converts Church To Mosque In Oyo State. / Former Pastor Mary Embraces Islam, Converts Church To Mosque In Ibadan / Living Faith Church To Construct Four Lane Express From Lafenwa To Ayobo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Erdogan Converts Ancient Historical Church To Mosque by DuBLINGreenb(m): 2:49am On Jul 11, 2020
The world-famous Hagia Sophia museum in Istanbul - originally founded as a cathedral - has been turned to a mosque.

Turkey's President Recep Tayyip Erdogan announced the decision after a court annulled the site's museum status.

Built 1,500 years ago as an Orthodox Christian cathedral, Hagia Sophia was converted into a mosque after the Ottoman conquest in 1453.

In 1934 it became a museum and is now a Unesco World Heritage site.

Islamists in Turkey long called for it to be converted to a mosque but secular opposition members opposed the move. The proposal prompted criticism from religious and political leaders worldwide.

Defending the decision, President Erdogan stressed that the country had exercised its sovereign right in converting it back to a mosque.

He told a press conference the first Muslim prayers would be held inside the building on 24 July.

"Like all our mosques, the doors of Hagia Sophia will be wide open to locals and foreigners, Muslims and non-Muslims," he added.

A change is coming to Hagia Sophia, which has endured since the 6th century, outlasting the Byzantine empire and the Ottoman era. Now, once again, it will be a mosque. But Turkish officials say Christian emblems, including mosaics of the Virgin Mary which adorn its soaring golden dome, will not be removed.

Making changes at Hagia Sophia is profoundly symbolic. It was Kemal Ataturk, the founder of modern Turkey, who decreed that it should be a museum. President Erdogan is now taking one more step to dismantle Ataturk's secular legacy, and remould Turkey according to his vision. The Turkish leader - who presents himself as a modern day conqueror - is making no apologies for the change. He says anyone who doesn't like it - and plenty abroad don't - is attacking Turkey's sovereignty.

Reclaiming Hagia Sophia plays well with his base - religious conservatives - and with Turkish nationalists. Critics say he's using the issue to distract attention from the economic damage done here by the Covid19 pandemic.

But many in the international community argue that the monument belongs to humanity - not to Turkey - and should have remained unchanged. They say it was a bridge between two faiths, and a symbol of co-existence.

Shortly after the announcement, the first call to prayer was recited at Hagia Sophia and was broadcast on all of Turkey's main news channels. The cultural site's social media channels have now been taken down.

What has the reaction been?
Unesco has said it "deeply regrets" the decision to turn the museum into a mosque and called on the Turkish authorities to "open a dialogue without delay."

The organisation had urged Turkey not to change its status without discussion.

The Hagia Sophia has huge significance as a religious and political symbol
The head of the Eastern Orthodox Church has condemned the move, as has Greece - home to many millions of Orthodox followers.

Culture Minister Lina Mendoni said it was an "open provocation to the civilised world".

"The nationalism displayed by President Erdogan... takes his country back six centuries," she said in a statement.
Re: Erdogan Converts Ancient Historical Church To Mosque by DuBLINGreenb(m): 2:54am On Jul 11, 2020
The most visited museum in Turkey now turned to an empty Mosque

The church is older than Islam, it was built long before Islam came into existence

There is no need for it to be changed into a mosque, When there is already Blue mosque right across the street from the Hagia Sofia

when the Muslims invaded modern day turkey they built a mosque right next to the church which was bigger than the church to prove a point but that wasn't enough they had to convert the one church in the area into a museum and now to a mosque

Re: Erdogan Converts Ancient Historical Church To Mosque by tillaman(m): 5:08am On Jul 11, 2020
sad
Re: Erdogan Converts Ancient Historical Church To Mosque by illicit(m): 6:21am On Jul 11, 2020
It should be made into a mall instead of church or mosque that enslaves people's mentality

3 Likes

Re: Erdogan Converts Ancient Historical Church To Mosque by sagenaija: 8:31am On Jul 11, 2020
Empiree, I hope you are seeing this. This is what Islam has done over the years.  Very soon we will be told that this was a mosque from the beginning. We may even be told that it existed from Mohamed's time. That's how Islam seeks to change history - through lies and deceit.

I trust your friends Lukuluku69, Rashduct4luv, iamgenius, and co. who appear to have gone AWOL, are also observing how, OVER TIME, Islam attempts to change history. Unfortunately Islam ends up being caught in its own web.

3 Likes

Re: Erdogan Converts Ancient Historical Church To Mosque by Empiree: 10:34am On Jul 11, 2020
If I have to discuss this it won't be with you because your level of intelligence is not ripe for this. I am not novice about this. I read history and have studied this subject for 10yrs now. At this point Erdogan may be right for restoring it mosque. Atartuk was stupid. Remember he converted it from religious center to a museum and backed by the same current Western ideology that called themselves Christians today. Overall, I believe that Hagia Sophia should be returned to christians. But remember those Christians were not like you. They were Orthodox Christians even though they will still end up in hell, but they were more reasonable than your type of CHRISTIANITY today which is pro anything antiGod
sagenaija:
Emp.iree, I hope you are seeing this. This is what Islam has done over the years.  Very soon we will be told that this was a mosque from the beginning. We may even be told that it existed from Mohamed's time. That's how Islam seeks to change history - through lies and deceit.

I trust your friends Lukuluku69, Rashduct4luv, iamgenius, and co. who appear to have gone AWOL, are also observing how, OVER TIME, Islam attempts to change history. Unfortunately Islam ends up being caught in its own web.
Re: Erdogan Converts Ancient Historical Church To Mosque by Rashduct4luv(m): 10:40am On Jul 11, 2020
sagenaija:
Empiree, I hope you are seeing this. This is what Islam has done over the years.  Very soon we will be told that this was a mosque from the beginning. We may even be told that it existed from Mohamed's time. That's how Islam seeks to change history - through lies and deceit.

Wetin concern us in Nigeria with this Turkey's Government's doing?

And does this mean Buhari is turning all old churches in Nigeria to Mosques?

If you have an issue with this call CAN to sue them to court! You guys no kuku get job!
Re: Erdogan Converts Ancient Historical Church To Mosque by Empiree: 11:12am On Jul 11, 2020
it was westernized secularist Atartuk who converted it to museum. Muslims weren't pleased with him either.

DuBLINGreenb:
The most visited museum in Turkey now turned to an empty Mosque

The church is older than Islam, it was built long before Islam came into existence

There is no need for it to be changed into a mosque, When there is already Blue mosque right across the street from the Hagia Sofia
when the Muslims invaded modern day turkey they built a mosque right next to the church which was bigger than the church to prove a point but that wasn't enough they had to convert the one church in the area into a museum and now to a mosque
Re: Erdogan Converts Ancient Historical Church To Mosque by Daddysidhan: 11:31am On Jul 11, 2020
Empiree:
it was westernized secularist Atartuk who converted it to museum. Muslims weren't pleased with him either.

All Muslims are sympathetic with terrorism, you systematically support the notion without saying the truth about the origin and real ownership of the cathedral. This are the kind of people that will attack Israel calling it all sorts of name over Jerusalem that has been a Jewish community even before prophet Muhammad grand parents were born. With what turkey just did " the Palestinian dream of having Jerusalem as capital has just become an illusion. Thank God for Israel else this jihady Muslims would have turned the birth place of Jesus Christ to a mosque just like what they did to the Jewish holiest site and later start rewriting history with lies lies over who owns the site.

1 Like

Re: Erdogan Converts Ancient Historical Church To Mosque by sagenaija: 1:43pm On Jul 11, 2020
Empiree:
If I have to discuss this it won't be with you because your level of intelligence is not ripe for this. I am not novice about this. I read history and have studied this subject for 10yrs now. At this point Erdogan may be right for restoring it mosque. Atartuk was stupid. Remember he converted it from religious center to a museum and backed by the same current Western ideology that called themselves Christians today. Overall, I believe that Hagia Sophia should be returned to christians. But remember those Christians were not like you. They were Orthodox Christians even though they will still end up in hell, but they were more reasonable than your type of CHRISTIANITY today which is pro anything antiGod

You can see that Islam has a MANIFESTO. And its major target is to wipe out everything Christian (and Jewish) from the earth.

It has taken her all her history to date to engage in that agenda. Where political power is in their hands they weild it like Edorghan is doing here. Where it is not possible foot-soldiers like ISIS and Biko Haram are unleashed on people.

Either way it's the Islamic MANIFESTO that is being played out. I just wanted you to note that next time you accuse others of having a manifesto.

1 Like

Re: Erdogan Converts Ancient Historical Church To Mosque by sagenaija: 1:46pm On Jul 11, 2020
Rashduct4luv:

Wetin concern us in Nigeria with this Turkey's Government's doing?

And does this mean Buhari is turning all old churches in Nigeria to Mosques?

If you have an issue with this call CAN to sue them to court! You guys no kuku get job!

So, na which job you guys get?
Re: Erdogan Converts Ancient Historical Church To Mosque by Empiree: 1:55pm On Jul 11, 2020
See why I said your brain can't pick anything?. I even tried to be subtle with you and the other dumb guy up there.

First all, what's your business with Turkey and what they do?. It is the govt and they can do whatever they want. What is manifesto here and what has Jewish people gotta do with this?. What is isis, BH and all that have to do with this?. Do you have sense at all?.

A lot happened back in the days. Okay, you know what?. I am not even supporting Orthodox again. Turkey is right for converting it to masjid and that's final, now do your worse. I was trying to be reasonable with you guys but you started attacking. Turkey of today is now a Muslim country so how will the minority quest prevail over the governance of the majority?. The same way Muslims are minority in the West.

How about Cordoba mosque in Spain that was converted to church?. Europe that is grumbling today was quiet and joyous when the holy mosque of Cordoba was conquered by the crusaders 'do you know how many Muslim ummah blood was shed according to history?. They massacred Muslims to the point that their blood soaked entire city up to the kneels. It was CHRISTIANs terrorism.

So deal with it cool. It is tit for tat
sagenaija:
[size=6pt][/size]
You can see that Islam has a MANIFESTO. And its major target is to wipe out everything Christian (and Jewish) from the earth.

It has taken her all her history to date to engage in that agenda. Where political power is in their hands they weild it like Edorghan is doing here. Where it is not possible foot-soldiers like ISIS and Biko Haram are unleashed on people.

Either way it's the Islamic MANIFESTO that is being played out. I just wanted you to note that next time you accuse others of having a manifesto.

4 Likes

Re: Erdogan Converts Ancient Historical Church To Mosque by Daddysidhan: 2:07pm On Jul 11, 2020
Empiree:
See why I said your brain can't pick anything?. I even tried to be subtle with you and the other dumb guy up there.

First all, what's your business with Turkey and what they do?. It is the govt and they can do whatever they want. What is manifesto here and what has Jewish people gotta do with this?. What is isis, BH and all that have to do with this?. Do you have sense at all?.

A lot happened back in the days. Okay, you know what?. I am not even supporting Orthodox again. Turkey is right for converting it to masjid and that's final, now so your worse. I was trying to be reasonable with you guys but you started attacking. Turkey of today is now a Muslim country so how will the minority quest prevail over the governance of the majority?. The same way Muslims are minority in the West.

How about Cordoba mosque in Spain that was converted to church?. Europe that is grumbling today was quiet and joyous when the holy mosque of Cordoba was conquered by the crusaders 'do you know how many Muslim ummah blood was shed according to history?. They massacred Muslims to the point that their blood soaked entire city up to the ankle. It was CHRISTIANs terrorism.

So deal with it. It is tit for tat
This will be turned into a Jewish synagogue soon I trust NETAYAHU Lols tit for tat

Re: Erdogan Converts Ancient Historical Church To Mosque by Lukuluku69(m): 6:17pm On Jul 11, 2020
sagenaija:

You own what you kill. Hagia Sophia is in Turkey, so it is their call. You can petition the UN or better still challenge this in Court.

1 Like

Re: Erdogan Converts Ancient Historical Church To Mosque by Standing5(m): 8:46pm On Jul 11, 2020
Thank God that He tabernacles with men created out of His power and not in buildings. Religion of carnality at it again.
Re: Erdogan Converts Ancient Historical Church To Mosque by Standing5(m): 8:55pm On Jul 11, 2020
sagenaija:

Carnality has destroyed their thought pattern. God tabernacles with men. Their own religion is a typical man made one. They don't trust God for anything because their own god cannot change anything. They preach fate in one breathe and preach faith in the next, a very stupid form of paradox, all out of strife.
Re: Erdogan Converts Ancient Historical Church To Mosque by Sheunma: 9:54pm On Jul 11, 2020
Allahu Akbar

1 Like

Re: Erdogan Converts Ancient Historical Church To Mosque by Empiree: 12:21am On Jul 12, 2020
Re: Erdogan Converts Ancient Historical Church To Mosque by tobechi20(m): 3:37am On Jul 12, 2020
no body asked the building whether it wants to be a museum or a cathedral
Re: Erdogan Converts Ancient Historical Church To Mosque by helinues: 5:59am On Jul 12, 2020
Majority of Turkish like the changing..

So be it

1 Like

Re: Erdogan Converts Ancient Historical Church To Mosque by sagenaija: 2:45pm On Jul 12, 2020
Hagia Sophia Is a Mosque Again! (But That's Not as Terrible as You Think!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4NuMemZB0I

Empiree and co. note this. Hopefully the message here wouldn't be lost on you.

Islam has always sought to change history. Islam has equally always attributed other people's achievements to herself. Does that sound like a really God-centred religion?
Re: Erdogan Converts Ancient Historical Church To Mosque by Empiree: 4:12pm On Jul 12, 2020
Maybe you should be asking christian crusaders this question what they poised to achieve when they killed millions of muslims in Spain.
sagenaija:
Hagia Sophia Is a Mosque Again! (But That's Not as Terrible as You Think!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4NuMemZB0I

Empiree and co. note this. Hopefully the message here wouldn't be lost on you.

Islam has always sought to change history. Islam has equally always attributed other people's achievements to herself. Does that sound like a really God-centred religion?
Re: Erdogan Converts Ancient Historical Church To Mosque by sagenaija: 6:41pm On Jul 12, 2020
Empiree:
Maybe you should be asking christian crusaders this question what they poised to achieve when they killed millions of muslims in Spain.
Who lived in spain before the Moslems INVADED the place?

How did Islam first get to North Africa before then Spain? What were the INTRIGUES that led to Islam entering Spain?

Maybe you need to do some history check.

And about this monument Edorghan is converting to mosque - what was the name of that place before Islam took it over and changed the name like Islam did for Yathrib and other places?

Islam forcefully takes over places, change names and monuments and claim credit for scientific and other advances. Islam then hopes that succeeding generations will be made to believe that Islam brought the advances. Islam has sought to do the same with Jerusalem till date. But Israel belongs to JEHOVAH and for Islam Jerusalem will be a fish bone stuck in the throat of Islam because that issue of Israel will ultimately be a defining one for ALLAH.
Re: Erdogan Converts Ancient Historical Church To Mosque by sagenaija: 8:20pm On Jul 12, 2020
Re: Erdogan Converts Ancient Historical Church To Mosque by Empiree: 11:59pm On Jul 12, 2020
It is simple, pal. We can go on and on to try to find out who was what before who was what got here and there. To keep it simple, who was living where you built your house[i]( if any)[/i] and live there now?. Some people were there on the land before you. For some reason the space was passed down to you, abi. So until you answer this first, there is nothing to talk about. I know it pains you so hard to admit evil christian manifesto. So you are trying harder to find fault to blame islam.

Everywhere on earth belongs to Allah, God Almighty. Nothing belonged to any human until we evolved. If you claim muslims forced their way to Jerusalem or Israel and took over from Jews, kindly also tell us who was there before Israelites INVADED the Holy Land?
sagenaija:

Who lived in spain before the Moslems INVADED the place?

How did Islam first get to North Africa before then Spain? What were the INTRIGUES that led to Islam entering Spain?

Maybe you need to do some history check.

And about this monument Edorghan is converting to mosque - what was the name of that place before Islam took it over and changed the name like Islam did for Yathrib and other places?

Islam forcefully takes over places, change names and monuments and claim credit for scientific and other advances. Islam then hopes that succeeding generations will be made to believe that Islam brought the advances. Islam has sought to do the same with Jerusalem till date. But Israel belongs to JEHOVAH and for Islam Jerusalem will be a fish bone stuck in the throat of Islam because that issue of Israel will ultimately be a defining one for ALLAH.
Re: Erdogan Converts Ancient Historical Church To Mosque by sagenaija: 7:07am On Jul 13, 2020
Empiree:
It is simple, pal. We can go on and on to try to find out who was what before who was what got here and there. To keep it simple, who was living where you built your house[i]( if any)[/i] and live there now?. Some people were there on the land before you. For some reason the space was passed down to you, abi. So until you answer this first, there is nothing to talk about. I know it pains you so hard to admit evil christian manifesto. So you are trying harder to find fault to blame islam.

Everywhere on earth belongs to Allah, God Almighty. Nothing belonged to any human until we evolved. If you claim muslims forced their way to Jerusalem or Israel and took over from Jews, kindly also tell us who was there before Israelites INVADED the Holy Land?

Before you forget and begin to look for who is pained or not, you were the one who brought up the issue of Spain. Not me. Now you're moving to where I live.

This thread is about a CURRENT issue - the forceful conversion of a Christian built structure into a mosque by Edorghan.

Then you brought up Spain. And now you're showing by your last post that your reference to Spain was uncalled for. So, maybe you should have just stick to the issue at hand.

On Jerusalem: There was NO holy land (if you choose to use that phrase) before the Jews got there. It was the fact that a holy God - Jehovah - chose to give the Jews the land that made it the land of the people of the Holy God.

Christianity PREDATES Islam. Christianity does NOT envy Islam. In fact there is NOTHING to envy in Islam. There is nothing that excites in Islam. Nothing. Or can you tell me just one thing? So, the Christian pity the blindness of Moslems. If you watched David Wood's video you can see him express this in a different way. In Islam you are enslaved. In Christianity we enjoy the freedom of children of a loving father. We belong to a FAMILY - the family of God. We are not slaves. Therefore there is nothing for us to envy in slaves or be pained about what they do. We know on whos side VICTORY lies.
Re: Erdogan Converts Ancient Historical Church To Mosque by motayoayinde: 8:58am On Jul 13, 2020
sagenaija:
[size=6pt][/size]
Before you forget and begin to look for who is pained or not, you were the one who brought up the issue of Spain. Not me. Now you're moving to where I live.

This thread is about a CURRENT issue - the forceful conversion of a Christian built structure into a mosque by Edorghan.

Then you brought up Spain. And now you're showing by your last post that your reference to Spain was uncalled for. So, maybe you should have just stick to the issue at hand.

On Jerusalem: There was NO holy land (if you choose to use that phrase) before the Jews got there. It was the fact that a holy God - Jehovah - chose to give the Jews the land that made it the land of the people of the Holy God.

Christianity PREDATES Islam. Christianity does NOT envy Islam. In fact there is NOTHING to envy in Islam. There is nothing that excites in Islam. Nothing. Or can you tell me just one thing? So, the Christian pity the blindness of Moslems. If you watched David Wood's video you can see him express this in a different way. In Islam you are enslaved. In Christianity we enjoy the freedom of children of a loving father. We belong to a FAMILY - the family of God. We are not slaves. Therefore there is nothing for us to envy in slaves or be pained about what they do. We know on whos side VICTORY lies.
NOT TRUE SIR. I JUST THOUGHT I HAD TO SAY SOMETHING WHEN YOU TALKED ABOUT ENVY.
YOU SEE, I HAVE WATCHED AND READ WITH BEWILDERMENT HOW CHRISTIANS HAVE RESPONDED TO EVERY TOPIC THAT HAS TO DO WITH ISLAM AND MUSLIMS. IT IS SIMPLY UNBELIEVABLE. IT IS ALWAYS A VIGOROUS OUTPOURING OF RAW HAT,E VENOM AND BILE. ALMOST LIKE SOMEONE WHO LOSES ALL CONTROL AT THE MERE SIGHT OF AN UNFORGIVABLE ENEMY. EVEN SEUN HAD TO MAKE PEOPLE SWEAR TO BEING MUSLIMS TO COMMENT ON SOME MUSLIM ISSUES ON NAIRALAND JUST TO STEM THIS TSUNAMI OF HATE COMMENTS.
I HAVE THOUGHT SERIOUSLY ABOUT THIS AND MY CONVICTION THIS CAN ONLY STEM FROM YEARS OF SEETHING ANGER BY CHRISTIANS WHO SEE MUSLIMS AS THOSE WHO DESPITE COMING ABOUT 6 CENTURIES AFTER, TOOK THEIR PLACES OF WORSHIP AND CONVERTED THEIR PEOPLE. EVEN THE CRUSADES WHICH THE CHRISTIANS FOUGHT AGAINST MUSLIMS AND EVENTUALLY LOST DIDN'T HELP MATTERS.
IN FACT THE CRUSADES ACTUALLY CAUSED DEEPER ANGER, DESPAIR, HATE, ENVY, AND THIRST FOR REVENGE.
A FEW MUSLIMS ARE ALSO GUILTY OF THIS TOO. BUT THE WAY IS TO END THIS HATE ON BOTH SIDES. WE'VE ALL COME A LONG WAY NEITHER OF THE TWO FAITHS CAN OBLITERATE THE OTHER. WE'VE ALL SUFFERED LOSES AT EACH OTHER'S HAND. NOW MORE THAN EVER, IS THE TIME TO FOCUS ON THE MANY THINGS WE HAVE IN COMMON. IN THE COMING YEARS, IT WILL BE VERY CLEAR WHO OUR REAL ENEMY IS. ONE WHICH BELIEVERS IN GOD MUST STAND UNITED AGAINST.
THE ENEMY IS IRRELIGION IN ALL ITS FORMS, THE ARROW HEAD BEING ATHEISM.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Erdogan Converts Ancient Historical Church To Mosque by sagenaija: 9:31am On Jul 13, 2020
motayoayinde:
NOT TRUE SIR. I JUST THOUGHT I HAD TO SAY SOMETHING WHEN YOU TALKED ABOUT ENVY
... ...
NOW MORE THAN EVER, IS THE TIME TO FOCUS ON THE MANY THINGS WE HAVE IN COMMON. IN THE COMING YEARS, IT WILL BE VERY CLEAR WHO OUR REAL ENEMY IS. ONE WHICH BELIEVERS IN GOD MUST STAND UNITED AGAINST.

I would be willing to engage on the things we have in common.
Can you show us some of those things?

Ps
Please if you must write in BLOCK letters try and space paragraphs out to make reading easier.
Re: Erdogan Converts Ancient Historical Church To Mosque by motayoayinde: 11:22am On Jul 13, 2020
1.LETS BEGIN HERE. AND I MEAN THAT LITERALLY. OUR COUNTRY.

WE SHARE THE SAME COUNTRY, THE SAME SPACE (I believe u are Nigerian).

A LOT OF THE STRIFE WE HAVE HERE HAVE RELIGIOUS ROOTS. OUR POLITICS IS FAR MORE RELIGIOUS THAN IT IS ETHNIC.

WE HAVE KILLED AND DESTROYED ENOUGH. OTHER COUNTRIES WHICH USED TO BE THE SAME LEAGUE OF SHAME AS US HAVE SINCE ABANDONED THE LEAGUE FOR ITS POINTLESSNESS.

ONLY NIGERIA ENTERTAINS THE WORLD WITH THE NEWS OF SECTARIAN VIOLENCE THESE DAYS.

2. WE BELIEVE IN THE EXISTENCE OF A SUPREME BEING (Regardless of what u call Him) AND A RETURN TO HIM ONE DAY TO GIVE ACCOUNT OF OUR DEEDS. AS SUCH, OUR ACTIONS ARE TAILORED ALONG CERTAIN PRINCIPLES GIVEN BY HIM.

3. OUR PRINCIPLES ARE CODIFIED IN OUR DIFFERENT BOOKS WHICH WE'D ALL LIKE TO PASS UNTO OUR KIDS ALONG WITH OUR RELIGIOUS CULTURE.

4. WE BELIEVE IN A MORALLY UPRIGHT SOCIETY WHERE OUR KIDS CAN GROW AND WITHOUT THE THREATS OF MORAL BANKRUPTCY AND DANGEROUS IDEOLOGIES.

IN CONTRAST. ATHEISM SEEKS TO OBLITERATE BELIEF IN A HIGHER POWER. AND TO CREATE A WORLD ORDER IN WHICH MAN DOES AS HE WISHES WITHOUT FEAR OF ACCOUNT IN THE HEREAFTER.

THE ATHEIST MINDSET IS THE MOST DANGEROUS MINDSET AMONGST MEN.
THE CONSEQUENCES OF THIS MINDSET IS ALREADY EVIDENT IN THE WEST.

THESE IDEOLOGIES ARE SPREADING AND THE WORLD CANNOT SURVIVE IT.
Re: Erdogan Converts Ancient Historical Church To Mosque by Lukuluku69(m): 4:36pm On Jul 13, 2020
motayoayinde:
NOT TRUE SIR. I JUST THOUGHT I HAD TO SAY SOMETHING WHEN YOU TALKED ABOUT ENVY.
YOU SEE, I HAVE WATCHED AND READ WITH BEWILDERMENT HOW CHRISTIANS HAVE RESPONDED TO EVERY TOPIC THAT HAS TO DO WITH ISLAM AND MUSLIMS. IT IS SIMPLY UNBELIEVABLE. IT IS ALWAYS A VIGOROUS OUTPOURING OF RAW HAT,E VENOM AND BILE. ALMOST LIKE SOMEONE WHO LOSES ALL CONTROL AT THE MERE SIGHT OF AN UNFORGIVABLE ENEMY. EVEN SEUN HAD TO MAKE PEOPLE SWEAR TO BEING MUSLIMS TO COMMENT ON SOME MUSLIM ISSUES ON NAIRALAND JUST TO STEM THIS TSUNAMI OF HATE COMMENTS.
I HAVE THOUGHT SERIOUSLY ABOUT THIS AND MY CONVICTION THIS CAN ONLY STEM FROM YEARS OF SEETHING ANGER BY CHRISTIANS WHO SEE MUSLIMS AS THOSE WHO DESPITE COMING ABOUT 6 CENTURIES AFTER, TOOK THEIR PLACES OF WORSHIP AND CONVERTED THEIR PEOPLE. EVEN THE CRUSADES WHICH THE CHRISTIANS FOUGHT AGAINST MUSLIMS AND EVENTUALLY LOST DIDN'T HELP MATTERS.
IN FACT THE CRUSADES ACTUALLY CAUSED DEEPER ANGER, DESPAIR, HATE, ENVY, AND THIRST FOR REVENGE.
A FEW MUSLIMS ARE ALSO GUILTY OF THIS TOO. BUT THE WAY IS TO END THIS HATE ON BOTH SIDES. WE'VE ALL COME A LONG WAY NEITHER OF THE TWO FAITHS CAN OBLITERATE THE OTHER. WE'VE ALL SUFFERED LOSES AT EACH OTHER'S HAND. NOW MORE THAN EVER, IS THE TIME TO FOCUS ON THE MANY THINGS WE HAVE IN COMMON. IN THE COMING YEARS, IT WILL BE VERY CLEAR WHO OUR REAL ENEMY IS. ONE WHICH BELIEVERS IN GOD MUST STAND UNITED AGAINST.

Bros, you nailed it with this post of yours. The hate is just too pure and straight from the heart and their very soul.

They will rather let the Hindus, Traditionalists and others be but let them hear Islam and Muslims, just sit back and watch the Bile, hatred, envy in them.

But I can understand because the Muslims took their place in the scheme of things with God. They were invited, instead of them to choose a mean place and be exalted, forgetting that a greater guest of God is coming in the Muslims.

As for Hagia Sophia, Turkey ruled that it reverts to being a Masjid. They won it and just like Mosques in Andalus were turned into Cathedrals, Hagia Sophia is now a Mosque.
Re: Erdogan Converts Ancient Historical Church To Mosque by Empiree: 6:30pm On Jul 13, 2020
I so much love lukuluku and motayoayinde's comments.

I said the same about common enemies 6 years ago but Christians attacked me. Only very few CHRISTIANs understand these common enemies. These Western powers are essentially atheists with CHRISTIANITY outlook. Their leaders and pastors (in Nigeria) understand but because they want to impose CHRISTIANITY on entire country called nigeria, they don't mind to ally with Western powers to obliterate Islam. That's exactly what they did in the 90s when they wrote their manifesto and were funded to end Islam by the year 2000. Islam never dies.

If you want to see their manifesto kindly visit my profile. They were backed by Western powers to get rid of Islam from Nigeria. As you can see my first comment on this thread showed passion for Christians but the CHRISTIAN brothers weren't pleased. This is exactly what Qur'an said.

That the Jews and the people who called themselves CHRISTIANs today will never be pleased with Muslims until Muslims join their religion. Those MUSLIMS who understand Quran very well will never fail to see this traits in them.

Qur'an 2 vs 120

And never will the Jews or the Christians approve of you until you follow their religion. Say, "Indeed, the guidance of Allah is the [only] guidance." If you were to follow their desires after what has come to you of knowledge, you would have against Allah no protector or helper.

1 Like

Re: Erdogan Converts Ancient Historical Church To Mosque by Lukuluku69(m): 1:01am On Jul 14, 2020
Empiree:
I so much love lukuluku and motayoayinde's comments.

I said the same about common enemies 6 years ago but Christians attacked me. Only very few CHRISTIANs understand these common enemies. These Western powers are essentially atheists with CHRISTIANITY outlook. Their leaders and pastors (in Nigeria) understand but because they want to impose CHRISTIANITY on entire country called nigeria, they don't mind to ally with Western powers to obliterate Islam. That's exactly what they did in the 90s when they wrote their manifesto and we're funded to end Islam but the year 2000. Islam never dies.

If you want to see their manifesto kindly visit my profile. They were backed by Western powers to get rid of Islam from Nigeria. As you can see my first comment on this thread showed passion for Christian but the CHRISTIAN brothers weren't pleased. This is exactly what Qur'an said.

That the Jews and the people who called themselves CHRISTIANs today will never be pleased with Muslims until Muslims join their religion. Those MUSLIMS who understand Qur'an very well will never fail to see this traits in them

Qur'an 2 vs 120

And never will the Jews or the Christians approve of you until you follow their religion. Say, "Indeed, the guidance of Allah is the [only] guidance." If you were to follow their desires after what has come to you of knowledge, you would have against Allah no protector or helper.

Brother, if I tell you that I joined Nairaland about Three years ago when I saw your responses to the HATRED, MISINFORMATION, LIES ET AL that the Nigerian Christians showed towards Islam and Muslims, would you believe it?

I was content reading the allegation as a Guest but standing by and watching what you hold sacred being muddied is not the way of Faith.

I must say you held the flag flying.

As for Hagia Sophia, you own what you kill. It belongs to Turkey now the same way the Muslim Mosques in the Andalus belonged to the Conquerors of that Land.

I read on Aljazeera that the Pope was pained about the News, someone should help us ask about his feelings when Christian Europe took North and South America and the indegene were put to the sword/Gun and the rest to systemic dehumanising progroms. Same thing they did in Australia and only a building in Turkey they are whinning.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The Only African Leader That Was Kissed On The Foot By Pope Francis / The Devil Is Really A Bastard / Right Vs Wrong Christianity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.