Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

NFIU Office Burgled In Aso Rock, Computers And Other Items Taken Away - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NFIU Office Burgled In Aso Rock, Computers And Other Items Taken Away (27417 Views)

UBA Burnt And Burgled In Akwa Ibom Over Naira Scarcity (Video) / Debtor-states In Bigger Financial Mess As Banks Obey NFIU Order / President Buhari Nominates Modibbo Tukur As New NFIU Director (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NFIU Office Burgled In Aso Rock, Computers And Other Items Taken Away by stormborn28(m): 6:32pm On Jul 11, 2020
Obijulius:
The thing above me is pained!

In the light of recent developments I have come to appreciate Mr. Buhari and his efforts to rid this country of frog-eyed greedy and corrupt politicians.

Yes Buhari is not perfect, and it takes a lot to fight ingrained corruption.

The burgling of this office tells you a lot is about to go down.

I fully support all tactics employed by this government to bring bullion looting thieves to book.

Any means, even those outside the limits of the law should be fully and treacherously employed. The aim should be punishment and not correction/adjustment.

I am finally loving this no-nonsense Buhari we are seeing.

If you don’t like it deal with it!

Calling all patriots:
This is a battle to the last. First it was the fool Obinwanne Okeke now it’s the idiot and stinky pig Raymond Igbalode (Hushpuppi), all soiling the good names of Nigerian youths.

And it we still have to battle with the evil called Boko Haram.

If you are not fed up with the embarrassment these fools bring us then you are part of the problem.

All corrupt politicians and fraudsters deserve the firing squad:

https://www.nairaland.com/5981735/how-petitions-tinubus-bullion-vansyou must have smoked a lot of weed over night.. What is Buhari doing? Did you read about " loss of interest " in some stories about the army? The corruption taking place in this very government is mind blowing

Re: NFIU Office Burgled In Aso Rock, Computers And Other Items Taken Away by honeyB2018: 7:33pm On Jul 11, 2020
sarrki:

Such has been the trend from time immemorial.

They went into alliance with the north against Awo to spite Yoruba in ‘79 and ‘83.

We can still remember ABN, ONE-MILLION-MAN MARCH, the accord with Jimi Agbaje et al.

Remember how they attempted to frustrate Peter Rufai out of Super Eagles until their own failed to measure up.
They ganged up against Rashidi Yekini to scheme him out of the team simply because he achieved an unprecedented and irreplaceable record of scoring Nigeria’s first World Cup goal.

It was so pathetic that Aminike, Amokachie and others nearest to him turned away before Uche came from behind to hug him in the net.

They deliberately refused to give Odegbami deserved support after Okala because he was not one of theirs.

As far as they are concerned, Soyinka’s Nobel Prize is worthless because it wasn’t Achebe.

Their “heroes” among us are those who are anti- Yoruba values and ideals - FFK, Dino and the ilks.

Always in senseless rivalry with us in every facet of national life.

“Ori buruku o jẹ k'aguntan o hu iwo.
Inu buruku i jẹ ki oṣonu r'ọmọ bi".

Why are you people,see posts here always on the ground of Igbo and Yoruba? Why do you always use one man's opinion to reflect the opinions of a whole tribe?
Are. there no yorubas, that are opposed to your own views? Gani Adams, took Tinubu to the dustbin recently, you made no fuse about it. Please, leave the Igbos alone in your political frustration.

1 Like

Re: NFIU Office Burgled In Aso Rock, Computers And Other Items Taken Away by JordanMichael(m): 8:10pm On Jul 11, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
that news go sweet our belle die
I dey tell uuu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Have Business With Park Managers Not Mc Oluomo — INEC / Anxiety Grips PDP Chieftains Over Buhari’s Extradition Plan / Anambra Governorship Election: PDP Campaign Flag Off In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.