Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

be good to everybody - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / be good to everybody (3645 Views)

be good to everybody / be good to everybody / be good to everybody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

be good to everybody by Sebastine1994(m): 7:43am On Jul 11, 2020
be good to everybody

1 Like 1 Share

Re: be good to everybody by Nobody: 7:47am On Jul 11, 2020
For you to come to a public forum like this and talk about your wife in such manner makes me believe that you're nothing but a full-grown idiot...

Even if she have all these you accuse her of, that doesn't give you the right to say it in a public forum.

You married her out of pity, no one forced you to, so if you want to divorce her, kindly do so quietly and maturedly without the unprintable name calling.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: be good to everybody by donbachi(m): 7:56am On Jul 11, 2020
Put her back to her old shape,before u send her away.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: be good to everybody by xperiencelove(m): 8:00am On Jul 11, 2020
Is that all? Is that the reason you want to quit? You are not serious at all.

6 Likes

Re: be good to everybody by michlins(m): 8:04am On Jul 11, 2020
You sound like a troll. No advise for you

3 Likes

Re: be good to everybody by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 8:10am On Jul 11, 2020
U marry typical afonjress.
I pity ur life
Re: be good to everybody by Hollasmall: 8:11am On Jul 11, 2020
This is one of the reason I don't support Christian type of marriage, you'll not allow the both party spend sometime together and see the compatibility if it will really work. If op stayed with this lady for some time before marriage he would have notice all this things and decide weda to go ahead with the marriage or not.
If it was a church kind of marriage and you meet with your pastor to complain about her they'll start telling you stories of how God does not want divorce.
You'll live with the pig for the rest of your life.
Op I know your story does not have anything to do with a church but if truly you dated before marriage you would notice all of this, abi you impregnated her and decide to marry out of pity

2 Likes

Re: be good to everybody by Sebastine1994(m): 8:13am On Jul 11, 2020
be good to everybody

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: be good to everybody by Hollasmall: 8:21am On Jul 11, 2020
Sebastine1994:

exactly, she told me she was pregnant, I just weak, plus her mama die

crySorry bro the truth is you'll have to live with her till the end. No matter what you do she can never change completely to the neat kind of person you desire cause I have a friend and a brother in a similar situation.
Actually I don't like slim ladies but I made up my mind to marry a skinny girl so that when the kids start dropping she will fall back to that shape that I want. If she was fat before child birth she go turn yokozuna after 2kids.
Just threaten her you'll leave the marriage she go dey change small small but not completely

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: be good to everybody by issylarry(m): 8:40am On Jul 11, 2020
This matter strong wahali..
D only solution is to make her see that other ladies are interested in u,maybe she will sit upright...which kind tin be that,just 28 and u r behaving like 45,even some mum above 50 still package responsibly...

Modified:
And Op,please dont get tired of your wife..Ladies like that are very faithful to u..trust me..she is very faithful,but help her work on all this..Tell her what u want and things u dont want..when u go out buy her new underwaers,gowns and lot of things u want her to wear.

Please love ur wife o,Don't leave her because of al this.Her inner beauty matters.

1 Like

Re: be good to everybody by Dobson43: 8:53am On Jul 11, 2020
Is it comprehension skills that's the matter with people these days or what?

I am going to digress before I get to the matter at hand. Ladies who had have had kids can relate with this: You just had this kid and you start feeling depressed. And you can't explain this weirdest feeling. You don't want to show up, look fly and you just want to be left alone all down and moody. People with their characteristic tendencies would insult and troll you. But deep now you know you ain't ok. Mothers are fantastic super heroes who regardless of how they feel turn up for their kids although there are isolated cases of some moms abandoning their kids but under the scheme of things, they are insignificant bunch.

Ladies needs understanding and counselling especially married women. It's difficult to deal with changes in the body and the inherent challenges of child bearing and raising. Believe me it's a big deal. OP you should be patient and get she to go for counselling with a shrink. Then give her time.

What I find very distasteful about guys is that you shag a lady and get her pregnant then you wanna go. Get her back the way she was before you gatta bounce. Do leave her all messed up. Don't give lame excuses about her not looking fly. Most ladies after they get married lose their shine. Number one reason is because their spouse is not bouyant enough. Is Regina Daniels not still looking good? That's the power of money. It's difficult to see rich wives looking haggard.

Guy, better go update and let that lady be. If she starts looking fly and guys starts hitting on her na you go come here dey vomit nonsense. Either way. Here's my take. Update her with your substance. Take her for a thorough medicals. Take her shopping. Change gon come. There are depressive tendencies money can cure.

On a final note, such ladies have a history of been loyal and faithful.

4 Likes

Re: be good to everybody by Moneystopnonsen: 8:56am On Jul 11, 2020
May our daughters not fall into the hands of unfit men like you.

Marriage is not for people of unripe mind.

A woman went through a phase of heavy body changes to make you a father, see how you easily pronounce her -ve side here, not to talk of how many people you must have told in real life..

In this era of coded oloshoism you got an obedient and calm wife with good morals, you dey here dey talk nonsense...

Better keep nurturing your wife till she gets to your taste..

See your mouth like you want to call it quit, just after one year, so if your one year old child is misbehaving, you will disown your child. Your wife is your baby, never get tired to teach her, dont compare her with all those girls you cheat with. Be wise, divorce is never a good thing..

Disregard all other advice that will come from many here, most of them are teenagers (17yrs)

This is grand pa talking to you. Be wise and keep your home together.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: be good to everybody by Dobson43: 8:58am On Jul 11, 2020
Moneystopnonsen:
Marriage is not for people of unripe mind. A woman went through a phase of heavy body changes to make you a father and see how you easily pronounce her -ve side here not to talk more of how many people you have told in real life..
In this era of coded oloshoism you got an obedient and calm wife with good morals, you dey here dey talk nonsense...

See your mouth like you want to call it quit, just after one year, so if your one year old child is misbehaving, you will disown your child. Your wife is your baby, never get tired to teach her, never get tired to compare her with all those girls you cheat with. Be wise, divorce is never a good thing..

Disregard all other advice that will come from many here, most of them are teenagers (17yrs)

Bro, wetin you dey drink jor?

2 Likes

Re: be good to everybody by spiralwedge(m): 8:59am On Jul 11, 2020
Never marry out of pity.
Re: be good to everybody by Scientists(m): 10:59am On Jul 11, 2020
Connect me. I will give her a hot doggy
Re: be good to everybody by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 11, 2020
Oga, Stop Complaining & Take Good Care Of Her. Both Of U Should Go 2 D Market, Select & Buy D Kind Of Clothes & Panties U Want Her 2 Wear. Buy Perfume Or Body Spray 4 Her 2 Use. Both Of U Should Av Fun By Bathing 2geda, Let Her Bathe U Den U Should Bathe Her. Buy Her A Nice Body Cream Too.

1 Like

Re: be good to everybody by onome2013: 11:19am On Jul 11, 2020
Just be patient with this quiet one before you will get married to the one that will cut your penis
Re: be good to everybody by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 11, 2020
You're a fool my man...you have a quiet decent wife and you're complaining?

The Bible clearly stated : it's better to live under the roof than to live with a troublesome wife .

My advice: you have a treasure cherish it.

Your problem is : you're tired of banging one pvssy all year ( it's a man's nature) but you could always fvck new pvssies secretly nah! undecided
Re: be good to everybody by Ishilove: 12:41pm On Jul 11, 2020
JidennaJason:
For you to come to a public forum like this and talk about your wife in such manner makes me believe that you're nothing but a full-grown idiot...

Even if she have all these you accuse her of, that doesn't give you the right to say it in a public forum.

You married her out of pity, no one forced you to, so if you want to divorce her, kindly do so quietly and maturedly without the unprintable name calling.
The op is a troll. Only him, his girlfriend is a thief, yesterday a man beat his wife, today his wife is shapeless.

Look at his username and have an idea of the kind of person he is. Jobless yoot

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: be good to everybody by Alexprech: 12:46pm On Jul 11, 2020
that means u married her out of pity....
Re: be good to everybody by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 11, 2020
Ishilove:

The op is a troll. Only him, his girlfriend is a thief, yesterday a man beat his wife, today his wife is shapeless.

Look at his username and have an idea of the kind of person he is. Jobless yoot
Indeed, you're right... I would have done some background check on the Efulefu before wasting my time.

Thanks Ishi.
Re: be good to everybody by jawalis(m): 12:54pm On Jul 11, 2020
All of you are shouting decent wife, loyal wife blah blah blah. Did the OP said she’s faithful or did he mentioned she’s decent. Foolish people.
So because she’s dirty and wears one pant for one week means she’s loyal right? Fools.
Because she has given birth now, the husband should now be living with a pig right? He should adapt with her dirtiness and continue with what he couldn’t tolerate. Mad men everywhere

But OP you are mad. You just complained a neighbor beat your wife of recent. So how come another complain today? And today she’s dirty. Ok. I’ll watch out of tomorrow’s episode.
Re: be good to everybody by Ishilove: 1:01pm On Jul 11, 2020
JidennaJason:
Indeed, you're right... I would have done some background check on the Efulefu before wasting my time.

Thanks Ishi.
Lol. Esigbo efulefu
Re: be good to everybody by iLegendd(m): 1:09pm On Jul 11, 2020
Sorry.
Re: be good to everybody by Chidecmail: 1:15pm On Jul 11, 2020
She is this she is that after childbirth...
Sounds very confused. Simple solution, give her money or better still buy those things that will bring back her (swag) but make sure you don't return here complaining of your wife not being considerate of your new born babe. angry
Re: be good to everybody by paul100(m): 1:18pm On Jul 11, 2020
Sir,advice your wife that you don't want to cheat on her(Hearing such,she might change),that all you want is for her to look nice for you.I can't believe your wife is still in her 20s and already behaving like an old woman .For me before i married,i will tell my wife to get ready for intensive exercises when she gave birth.I love working out so we can do it together.I know it will be fun
There is this woman in my street,she has 3children.She is in her mid30s.This woman used to be big before with big stomach,fat hands etc.But for 2 yrs,this woman always go jogging in the morning expect sunday,you always does home workout.This woman is fit now.She got a flat stomach and a nice shape.She now have the body of a 20Yrs old girl,not having fat here and there.
You see some girls in their 20s with big stomach,wetin dey happen.

1 Like

Re: be good to everybody by austine4real(m): 1:18pm On Jul 11, 2020
grin grin

That's marriage for things change

U can employ a physical trainer for her ....child birth comes with it on challenges
Re: be good to everybody by Lekute: 1:39pm On Jul 11, 2020
Generation that can not maintain a home will say he won rule a nation. Buhari linage.
Re: be good to everybody by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 11, 2020
Dobson43:
Is it comprehension skills that's the matter with people these days or what?

I am going to digress before I get to the matter at hand. Ladies who had have had kids can relate with this: You just had this kid and you start feeling depressed. And you can't explain this weirdest feeling. You don't want to show up, look fly and you just want to be left alone all down and moody. People with their characteristic tendencies would insult and troll you. But deep now you know you ain't ok. Mothers are fantastic super heroes who regardless of how they feel turn up for their kids although there are isolated cases of some moms abandoning their kids but under the scheme of things, they are insignificant bunch.

Ladies needs understanding and counselling especially married women. It's difficult to deal with changes in the body and the inherent challenges of child bearing and raising. Believe me it's a big deal. OP you should be patient and get she to go for counselling with a shrink. Then give her time.

What I find very distasteful about guys is that you shag a lady and get her pregnant then you wanna go. Get her back the way she was before you gatta bounce. Do leave her all messed up. Don't give lame excuses about her not looking fly. Most ladies after they get married lose their shine. Number one reason is because their spouse is not bouyant enough. Is Regina Daniels not still looking good? That's the power of money. It's difficult to see rich wives looking haggard.

Guy, better go update and let that lady be. If she starts looking fly and guys starts hitting on her na you go come here dey vomit nonsense. Either way. Here's my take. Update her with your substance. Take her for a thorough medicals. Take her shopping. Change gon come. There are depressive tendencies money can cure.

On a final note, such ladies have a history of been loyal and faithful.
Your excuses are lame tho undecided
Re: be good to everybody by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 11, 2020
Moneystopnonsen:

Marriage is not for people of unripe mind.

A woman went through a phase of heavy body changes to make you a father, see how you easily pronounce her -ve side here, not to talk of how many people you must have told in real life..

See your mouth like you want to call it quit, just after one year, so if your one year old child is misbehaving, you will disown your child. Your wife is your baby, never get tired to teach her, dont compare her with all those girls you cheat with. Be wise, divorce is never a good thing..

You are not helping the matter at all!!
Another lame excuses for dirtiness undecided

1 Like

Re: be good to everybody by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 11, 2020
onome2013:
Just be patient with this quiet one before you will get married to the one that will cut your penis
Another lame excuse undecided
Re: be good to everybody by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 11, 2020
ProfDview:
You're a fool my man...you have a quiet decent wife and you're complaining?

The Bible clearly stated : it's better to live under the roof than to live with a troublesome wife .

My advice: you have a treasure cherish it.

Your problem is : you're tired of banging one pvssy all year ( it's a man's nature) but you could always fvck new pvssies secretly nah! undecided
Another lame excuse undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Men Living Abroad Go Back Home And Get Mary To Ladies Living In Nigeria / Mature Minds: / Sexually, do nurse as a Profession Turns U On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.