Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

A Nairalander Scammed A Nairalander - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander Scammed A Nairalander (4013 Views)

The Crazy Story Of Foutanga Sissoko Who Scammed A Bank And Was Never Caught / How I Scammed A Church 215k Naira / How I Got Scammed Of 10k By Lavita Ricca Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Scammed A Nairalander by juicethekiddd: 6:33pm On Jul 13, 2020
Missmossy:
This is funny grin

She still has guts to insult you undecided Nawa ooo after blocking you.

Good thing you mentioned her here others should beware. People like her would never go far.

Aunty ride on, we now know you angry
lol what if she creates a new acct and keep doing her yahoo yahoo
still win win
Re: A Nairalander Scammed A Nairalander by deltateam: 6:47pm On Jul 13, 2020
Simibola:

You are too impatient. The driver has been calling you since yesterday. You're not picking up. God will punish you. Send your details to me fool. Me will scam you of 8k. God for bid

How will you call your customer, a fool over a possible 'misunderstanding'?

Is that how you do business?

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Scammed A Nairalander by thanki410(m): 9:43pm On Jul 13, 2020
MhisTahrah:
Is 'you're' so hard for you?
It's the other way round, Alfa boy.I hit some nerves which is why you keep replying with essays.
Get off the internet and get a life.You've disgraced yourself enough, don't you think?
You should use your advice.
Re: A Nairalander Scammed A Nairalander by fattprince(m): 10:10pm On Jul 13, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:

Hey, it's ok. Do not take my words personal. Just fvcking with you.

Can i pm you, i wanna make it up to you.

I'm being sincere here, please.
Simp. You can now change your moniker. AfvckingSimp sounds better
Re: A Nairalander Scammed A Nairalander by ayinde2020: 10:24pm On Jul 13, 2020
deltateam:

How will you call your customer, a fool over a possible 'misunderstanding'?
Is that how you do business?
she duped me, she blocked me on WhatsApp and stopped picking my calls
Re: A Nairalander Scammed A Nairalander by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 13, 2020
this is why i can never do business with a nigerian online cheesy cheesy..except i know the person personally.Thats how some days ago a young lady on facebook sent me a DM showing me the markers and trainers and men"s briefs she was selling online and urging me to patronise her business.omo they looked really nice and when i asked her the price and she told me i was tempted but then i realised that she can easily block me as soon as i send the money.na so i just codedly tell her i no get money.Its so easy for someone just to go on google and collect pictures and claim that is what he or she is selling.These days if i want to buy anything online be it markers,shirts and shoes i just log into aliexpress and get what i want and sure enough when u send the money they send u want u want..no scam.Anybody wants to buy anything online go to alieexpress or amazon..they have nice collections of slippers,sandals and shoes..instead of sending money to strangers cos they claim to be selling something online.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Scammed A Nairalander by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 13, 2020
ayinde2020:

of course I do. I never new I can be scam. I am a private school teacher just desperate to get something doing.
stop sending money to ppl under the illusion that they selling stuff online weda u meet them on nl or facebook.99 percent of them claiming online biz are scammers.if u must buy something online try the online selling sites.u can get anything of ur taste there.
Re: A Nairalander Scammed A Nairalander by ayinde2020: 10:35pm On Jul 13, 2020
Tladybukky:
She did same to me too around March this year, she's really spoiling business for genuine online business people like us.

And again Eco bank needs to do something about the type of account that you can just open without your BVN only phone number needed, no address or anything, she have plenty number phones and her account details is always Eco bank which can't be verified.

She will soon be disgrace, her cup go soon full.
Did she succeed in scamming you?
she has more than one account with Eco because I chat her with another number and she sent a different account number with Eco
Re: A Nairalander Scammed A Nairalander by ayinde2020: 10:55pm On Jul 13, 2020
oluwatosin070:

Walk up to any ECOBANK branch, report the issue with concrete evidence and your money might be refunded.

Chat me up for clarity
please chat me up on WhatsApp 07011926906
Re: A Nairalander Scammed A Nairalander by donjobill: 11:41pm On Jul 13, 2020
lefulefu:
this is why i can never do business with a nigerian online cheesy cheesy..except i know the person personally........
Re: A Nairalander Scammed A Nairalander by AFvckingAlpha(m): 3:27pm On Jul 14, 2020
fattprince:

Simp. You can now change your moniker. AfvckingSimp sounds better

E pain you grin
Re: A Nairalander Scammed A Nairalander by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 14, 2020
Simibola:

You are too impatient. The driver has been calling you since yesterday. You're not picking up. God will punish you. Send your details to me fool. Me will scam you of 8k. God for bid

Pls pay him his money.. Why block him
Re: A Nairalander Scammed A Nairalander by dayleke: 5:51am On Jul 30, 2020
ayinde2020:

Did she succeed in scamming you?
she has more than one account with Eco because I chat her with another number and she sent a different account number with Eco

So she never got back to you?
Re: A Nairalander Scammed A Nairalander by frozen70(f): 11:16am On Jul 30, 2020
jawalis:

Forget about been a private school teacher sh!t. Everyone got his/her individual challenges. Despite, you must use your head. Boys are not smiling.
I know what am saying

That was harsh of you

Any one can be a victim that's not how to calm some one who lost money

Be polite it can also happen to you in another way
Re: A Nairalander Scammed A Nairalander by frozen70(f): 11:19am On Jul 30, 2020
ayinde2020:

of course I do. I never new I can be scam. I am a private school teacher just desperate to get something doing.

Sorry for the lose and I thank God its 4000

Pls you have to develop to see every human being as a suspect until its proven wrong

Those that offers sweet and juicy goods at give away prices knows that is exactly what people wants to hear

Be guided next time, consider that money gone
Re: A Nairalander Scammed A Nairalander by jawalis(m): 12:22pm On Jul 30, 2020
frozen70:

That was harsh of you

Any one can be a victim that's not how to calm some one who lost money

Be polite it can also happen to you in another way
You could have just mind your business
Re: A Nairalander Scammed A Nairalander by frozen70(f): 2:15pm On Jul 30, 2020
jawalis:

You could have just mind your business

I wish you did same too
Re: A Nairalander Scammed A Nairalander by jawalis(m): 2:19pm On Jul 30, 2020
frozen70:

I wish you did same too
Get off my mention b!tch.
Re: A Nairalander Scammed A Nairalander by frozen70(f): 2:20pm On Jul 30, 2020
jawalis:

Get off my mention b!tch.

That's the highest a thief like you can do
Re: A Nairalander Scammed A Nairalander by UDUJ(m): 2:36pm On Jul 30, 2020
Scammers everywhere, smh undecided

This forum has gone to the dogs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can't Believe Only This One Drug Cure All This Multiple Diseases. / 18+ Why I Will Always Be Attracted To Big Yansh - Photos / Why Don't Nigerian Billionaires Have Big Ranch House Like America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.