Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) - Crime (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) (53140 Views)

Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) / Young Air Force Officer Killed By Policeman At ATM In Calabar. Photos / A Soldier In Uniform Beaten By A Policeman In Mufti At ATM In Damaturu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by Kemimarch16(f): 9:00am On Jul 12, 2020
chinchonglee:

Start selling Hypo too!

If i bring the fraud money to you na, u will spread ur legs
oh I forgot that your father use Fraudster blood to birth you,no wonder you are selling cocaine in China.before I forget you need to find solution to that FRENCHIFY that's disturbing you
Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by chinchonglee(m): 9:09am On Jul 12, 2020
Kemimarch16:
oh I forget that your father use Fraudster blood to birth you,no wonder you are selling cocaine in China.before I forget you need to find solution to that FRENCHIFY that's disturbing you

Forgot nt forget
U nor sabi present tense and past tense

Only if ur father sold cocaine earlier u pple wont be in poverty today!

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by Kemimarch16(f): 9:13am On Jul 12, 2020
chinchonglee:

Forgot nt forget
U nor sabi present tense and past tense

Only if ur father sold cocaine earlier u pple wont be in poverty today!
lol you agreed that you are product of mistake.BESCUMBER your cocaine business will soon send you to early grave

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by chinchonglee(m): 9:14am On Jul 12, 2020
Kemimarch16:
lol you agreed that you are product of mistake.BESCUMBER your cocaine business will soon send you to early grave

Poverty will wipe out ur whole family...

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by Kemimarch16(f): 9:16am On Jul 12, 2020
chinchonglee:
Poverty will wipe out ur whole family...
I'm making my own legit money not cocaine dealer like you HIRCISMUS

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by chinchonglee(m): 9:19am On Jul 12, 2020
Kemimarch16:
I'm making my own legit money not cocaine dealer like you HIRCISMUS

Making moni from Izal and liquid soap!!!

U re making peanuts not money

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by Kemimarch16(f): 9:22am On Jul 12, 2020
chinchonglee:

Making moni from Izal and liquid soap!!!

U re making peanuts not money
I'm ok with it as fact that is legit unlike cocaine money that will send you to early grave MICROPHALLUS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by chinchonglee(m): 9:25am On Jul 12, 2020
Kemimarch16:
I'm ok with it as fact that is legit unlike cocaine money that will send you to early grave MICROPHALLUS

Poverty issa disease madam!

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by Kemimarch16(f): 9:27am On Jul 12, 2020
chinchonglee:

Poverty issa disease madam!
cocaine dealer go and find solution to that COCCYDYNIA affecting your generation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by chinchonglee(m): 9:39am On Jul 12, 2020
Kemimarch16:
cocaine dealer go and find solution to that COCCYDYNIA
affecting your generation

I ve got to get to work now olosho!

Remember my words to you! Av a olosho free day, Treat ur smelling pussy, buy vagina tightening cream, avoid abortions, hustle so u ll get ur miserable family out of poverty, stop being a misguided feminist (even the linda ikeji that was leading all the feminists was codedly receiving dick hence she birth to a boy). She was really deceiving the poor feminist under her.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by Omobolaji20(m): 9:41am On Jul 12, 2020
SammyJakes1:
I don't support men beating women but women too should learn to caution their mouth.
Have noticed that most times, Women are the first to go physical and when the man retaliates, they begin to shout "You can't beat a woman like that" "Don't you have sisters or wife at home?"

It's only the guys that should be abused, according to them.

Awon confused feminist

5 Likes

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by Kemimarch16(f): 9:44am On Jul 12, 2020
chinchonglee:

I ve got to get to work now olosho!

Remember my words to you! Av a olosho free day, Treat ur smelling pussy, buy vagina tightening cream, avoid abortions, hustle so u ll get ur miserable family out of poverty, stop being a misguided feminist (even the linda ikeji that was leading all the feminists was codedly receiving dick hence she birth to a boy). She was really deceiving the poor feminist under her.
lol BUNCOMBE

that didnt understand English asking me for the meaning,lol I'm not feminist and I won't support that.oh you mean you are want to go and do the cocaine business again that will send you to early grave,don't forget to find solution to that FRENCHIFY

affecting you animal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by ademijuwonlo(f): 10:25am On Jul 12, 2020
Swissheart:
I was on that queue yesterday. The girl came before the guy but she was leaning on the wall. When it was her turn, she went to the machine. The guy said " if you move closer, I'll push you away" which he did. The girl fell then he went to the machine. He called her an idiot, the girl said " idiot ni eyin noo". The guy removed his slippers and slapped her with it. The girl screamed. That was why the slim girl and I confronted the guy.

That guy is an animal!
That's how some Men behave o.
Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by Rawhumper(m): 11:15am On Jul 12, 2020
Happy sunday dear.... Whete did it happen?

Swissheart:
were you there? I was there and I can confirm that the guy bullied the lady. The lady got to the atm booth first, the guy jumped the queue and removed his slippers to beat the girl. That was why the slim girl got angry
Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by Rawhumper(m): 11:17am On Jul 12, 2020
[

You did the right thing to stand for a stranger if it really how u said it.... D man deserves thorough beating.

You and your sis did d right thing

quote author=Swissheart post=91606289] So, it will pain me that I defended an helpless stranger? So I'll be ashamed that I stood against wickedness? I am the lady who confronted the guy and your "slim" girl is my sister.

You should be ashamed of yourself at this point[/quote]
Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by Dexter23401: 11:22am On Jul 12, 2020
Better slap grin
Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by Swissheart(f): 11:43am On Jul 12, 2020
Rawhumper:
Happy sunday dear.... Whete did it happen?

it happened in epe lagos
Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by Rawhumper(m): 12:02pm On Jul 12, 2020
But i am wink

saxby:
Na wa o, some men are not gentle at all
Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by saxby(f): 1:34pm On Jul 12, 2020
are you sure? prove it
Rawhumper:
But i am wink

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by saxby(f): 1:36pm On Jul 12, 2020
hmmm undecided
stormborn28:
Fela no gentle at all ooooooooo.. Yet he like to bang plenty pvssies that is why he marry plenty women
Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by saxby(f): 1:38pm On Jul 12, 2020
yeah, many women are wink
vickydevoka:

Many women are really gentle
Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by Sixfeetbelle: 3:27pm On Jul 12, 2020
Cmanforall:

But you too get sharp mouth o... And your sister too.
In as much as what the man did was wrong, your approach to it was not the best. You are using high tone and all that on a man pumping with so much adrenaline. Do you want to beat him? Or can you beat the man?
There's a way to treat this and make him realize his fault and he will even apologize to the lady there. Do you think if you had called him (gently) aside and point out his faults and his abuse on a woman, he won't feel sorry for that?
This is a skill I think few Nigerian women possess.
Fire+fire will not bring solution!
Learn this and it will help you and your sister.

#SayNoToViolence

And in your "intelligent" mind, you think the man will listen when called aside?
Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by Nnamdinaija(m): 3:40pm On Jul 12, 2020
E fit be say the man no even get money for him account. But some ladies can be annoying sometimes
Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by Sixfeetbelle: 3:44pm On Jul 12, 2020
Martinez39s:
If you get their time, you fit change am for dem as e dey hot. If they cross their boundaries, change am for dem. I support this, and it is different from arguing to prove a point or reasoning with a woman. I discourage the latter, but the former is okay. I guess we are on the same page but you are misunderstanding me.

Teach your followers to do as was done unto them. Insult as you're being insulted and if you can't take it, walk away. Hitting a woman is a game changer and should not be viewed the same way. Hence, if a man hits a lady, she should hit back. That way, feminists and red-pillers can thrive successfully.
Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by Sixfeetbelle: 3:47pm On Jul 12, 2020
Hanks0000:

And a responsible woman will know how to respect a guy for being a guy.. y'all want equal right. I'm fine by that and I totally love that y'all standing for what's right but undermining men's right in the process all in the name of feminism is absolutely wack.

@ the bold, you're respected because you showed respect.

Watch it. You might end up hitting women who do not accord you respect.
Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by Amanda4life: 3:53pm On Jul 12, 2020
AHHHH.

HE DID NIT MEET MY TYPE.

AH.

MONEY WEY DEY INSIDE ATM DEM GO USE CLEAN BLOOD ON HIS BODY.

ONE MAN TRIEF THIS RUBBISH WITH ME ONE DAY.

I JUST GAVE HIM ONE PUSH , HE MATCHED LIKE FOUR STEPS AWAY
. NA THERE HIM DEY I WITHDRAW MONEY FINISH.

ME WEY NO DEY EAT NONSENSE FOOD.

I PUSH THE MAN ONE SIDE JARRY
Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by Amanda4life: 3:58pm On Jul 12, 2020
I FIRST BITE THE MAN WEY HOLD MY HAND.

I GO TARGET HIS PENIS, IF I CATCH IT.

HE WILL SPEAK IN TONGUE'S
Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 12, 2020
Hanks0000:

And a responsible woman will know how to respect a guy for being a guy.. y'all want equal right. I'm fine by that and I totally love that y'all standing for what's right but undermining men's right in the process all in the name of feminism is absolutely wack.
Biko what's special about being a guy that he should be respected for? grin grin grin Prick?

You are so hilarious!

1 Share

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by Amanda4life: 4:05pm On Jul 12, 2020
This time around.

I no dey fight again at ATM.
So long as you will not withdraw my money.
I will let you go first
Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by Cmanforall: 4:30pm On Jul 12, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

And in your "intelligent" mind, you think the man will listen when called aside?
It works like magic especially for those that know how to use it.
Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by Sixfeetbelle: 4:34pm On Jul 12, 2020
Cmanforall:

It works like magic especially for those that know how to use it.

Very few people are trained in psychology. Stop making it a woman-thing.

Besides, that man will likely listen to a fellow man than a woman in that certain. Some are that egotistical.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Why Fulani Herdsmen killed Over 86 People In Plateau – Miyetti Allah / List Of Unresolved Murder Cases In Nigeria (pics) / KAI Official Stoned To Death By Hawkers In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.