Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) - Crime (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) (53146 Views)

Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) / Young Air Force Officer Killed By Policeman At ATM In Calabar. Photos / A Soldier In Uniform Beaten By A Policeman In Mufti At ATM In Damaturu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 12, 2020
Amanda4life:
I FIRST BITE THE MAN WEY HOLD MY HAND.

I GO TARGET HIS PENIS, IF I CATCH IT.

HE WILL SPEAK IN TONGUE'S
abd you think you will go Scot free grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 12, 2020
Amanda4life:
This time around.

I no dey fight again at ATM.
So long as you will not withdraw my money.
I will let you go first
lol your very funny .. so all this while you Day fight for atm spot

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by chinchonglee(m): 7:16pm On Jul 12, 2020
Kemimarch16:
lol BUNCOMBE

that didnt understand English asking me for the meaning,lol I'm not feminist and I won't support that.oh you mean you are want to go and do the cocaine business again that will send you to early grave,don't forget to find solution to that FRENCHIFY

affecting you animal
Lool!!! Read this part again nd tell me what u wrote up dere!

Illiterate
Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by Kemimarch16(f): 7:23pm On Jul 12, 2020
chinchonglee:

Lool!!! Read this part again nd tell me what u wrote up dere!

Illiterate
lol CORPULENT
I'm sure your goat dad sent you to school but you refused to learn,no wonder you are asking me the meaning of some words

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by chinchonglee(m): 7:27pm On Jul 12, 2020
Kemimarch16:
lol CORPULENT
I'm sure your goat dad sent you to school but you refused to learn,no wonder you are asking me the meaning of some words
So u re still online... U jobless true true o
Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by vickydevoka(m): 7:29pm On Jul 12, 2020
saxby:
yeah, many women are wink
Lol. Wicked n violent Women everywhere
Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by Kemimarch16(f): 7:32pm On Jul 12, 2020
chinchonglee:

So u re still online... U jobless true true o
lol Cocaine dealer is talking,you need to fix that your Choad first

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by chinchonglee(m): 8:03pm On Jul 12, 2020
Kemimarch16:
lol Cocaine dealer is talking,you need to fix that your Choad first

Calling me cocaine dealer implies that am rich..

Continue!! Today is sunday all olosho clients re waiting for you

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by Kemimarch16(f): 8:05pm On Jul 12, 2020
chinchonglee:

lol drug dealer you need to find solution to that your mother Arrow
Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by Kemimarch16(f): 8:06pm On Jul 12, 2020
chinchonglee:

Drug dealer you mother
Tw*t need solution

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by chinchonglee(m): 9:14pm On Jul 12, 2020
Kemimarch16:
Drug dealer you mother
Tw*t need solution

Get lost

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by Kemimarch16(f): 9:19pm On Jul 12, 2020
chinchonglee:
Get lost
bugger off criminal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by chinchonglee(m): 9:58pm On Jul 12, 2020
Kemimarch16:
bugger off criminal
I have something to tell you

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by Kemimarch16(f): 10:06pm On Jul 12, 2020
chinchonglee:
I have something to tell you
go and tell your mum ugly dirty Git

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by chinchonglee(m): 10:25pm On Jul 12, 2020
Kemimarch16:
go and tell your mum ugly dirty Git

Dnt you av something doing
I have a job for you
That's if u re willing and ready

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by Kemimarch16(f): 10:28pm On Jul 12, 2020
chinchonglee:

Dnt you av something doing
I have a job for you
That's if u re willing and ready
Bloody Oath
criminal you and your family should go and look for legit work to do before you end your life in prison

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by chinchonglee(m): 11:25pm On Jul 12, 2020
Kemimarch16:
Bloody Oath
criminal you and your family should go and look for legit work to do before you end your life in prison
Fvck off

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by Kemimarch16(f): 11:30pm On Jul 12, 2020
chinchonglee:
Fvck off
bloody slowpoke

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by 2special(m): 11:41pm On Jul 12, 2020
hmmmmmm
Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by Rawhumper(m): 9:38am On Jul 13, 2020
You can give it a try and see...

I dont dissappoint....

saxby:
are you sure? prove it
Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by seanjy4konji: 1:33pm On Jul 13, 2020
Their mouth is like razor blade. When u go physical with them, they start claiming victim..

Majority of the ladies out now bigger any respect cos theycollect prick of men web old pass Santo and ayilala join together...

I nodded pity rude girls

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 13, 2020
Ariza:
Biko what's special about being a guy that he should be respected for? grin grin grin Prick?

You are so hilarious!

What part about being a lady should be respected for?? Cause I see y'all as a burden... A mere parasite who want everything to be done for them.. They never wanna contribute nothing but always demand...

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 13, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

@ the bold, you're respected because you showed respect.

Watch it. [/b]You might end up hitting women who do not accord you respect.[b]

Joker... Hit a woman..
I don't make friends with girls, I don't date them so how could I possibly hit a woman..
Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by Sixfeetbelle: 1:37am On Jul 14, 2020
Hanks0000:

Joker... Hit a woman..
I don't make friends with girls, I don't date them so how could I possibly hit a woman..

You don't make friends with girls, how can you possibly know how to deal with them?

Do you know some men are well versed in "womanology" that they can almost tell from a mile when a woman is manipulating them? They did not get that knowledge by not associating with women. Or do you think you're that invincible to feminine wiles and caprice?
Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by typicalgamer(m): 3:43pm On Jul 20, 2020
fowlyansh181:
too much Hollywood film

You don melt my oil brother you enter class

Too much Hollywood film
Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by Rawhumper(m): 1:58am On Jul 22, 2020
Hello my sassy lady wink....

Howdy?

saxby:
are you sure? prove it
Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by Rawhumper(m): 12:29pm On Jul 29, 2020
Greetings my flawless pearl cheesy
Its been a while so am checking on You.

Can we communicate More on gmail and whatsapp?

Stay Safe and know i have You in my mind

quote author=saxby post=91637961]are you sure? prove it[/quote]
Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by Rawhumper(m): 12:31pm On Jul 29, 2020
Holla dearie,how Are You and sister?

Glad to check on you

quote author=Swissheart post=91634643]it happened in epe lagos [/quote]
Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by Swissheart(f): 2:41pm On Jul 30, 2020
Rawhumper:
Holla dearie,how Are You and sister?

Glad to check on you

quote author=Swissheart post=91634643]it happened in epe lagos
so nice of you. We are both doing fine.Thanks
Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by Rawhumper(m): 3:05pm On Jul 30, 2020
Plz dont mention am shy embarassed embarassed.

Lol...do you by chance visit Abj?

I will pm you dear.

Stay safe

Swissheart:
so nice of you. We are both doing fine.Thanks
Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by moonbender(m): 4:46pm On Jul 30, 2020
Swissheart:
I was on that queue yesterday. The girl came before the guy but she was leaning on the wall. When it was her turn, she went to the machine. The guy said " if you move closer, I'll push you away" which he did. The girl fell then he went to the machine. He called her an idiot, the girl said " idiot ni eyin noo". The guy removed his slippers and slapped her with it. The girl screamed. That was why the slim girl and I confronted the guy.

That guy is an animal!

Mtchwwwwwww. Cho Cho Cho Cho. Make una dey calm down. Because you and her na women no mean say make you come here dey fabricate story.

Equality must take over.

If women want preferential treatments, some of you need learn how not to talk anyhow to attract beating.

If some of you want to be treated in ways that are not harsh, then there should not be agitation for Equality.

Since una and men na the same, make una accept the blow wey man fit collect.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

KAI Official Stoned To Death By Hawkers In Lagos / Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S / Woman Caught After Stealing & Swallowing Gold Jewelry Worth N1.5m In A Store

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.