Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

Guys, Nigerian Female Celebrity You Would Like To Have Sex With? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Nigerian Female Celebrity You Would Like To Have Sex With? (9356 Views)

Guess The female Celebrity I Saw On Bike Today / Did I Make A Mistake By Not Collecting This Female Celebrity's Number?(pics) / Nigerian Female Painter's Methods Of Advertising Got Her Blasted By Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Nigerian Female Celebrity You Would Like To Have Sex With? by delectablegyal(f): 10:05am On Jul 11, 2020
let's go.
Re: Guys, Nigerian Female Celebrity You Would Like To Have Sex With? by delectablegyal(f): 10:05am On Jul 11, 2020
tell us why.
Re: Guys, Nigerian Female Celebrity You Would Like To Have Sex With? by Dobson43: 10:06am On Jul 11, 2020
shocked

You can't be Ftc. Then Amma tell you who and why
Re: Guys, Nigerian Female Celebrity You Would Like To Have Sex With? by Dreyton36: 10:08am On Jul 11, 2020
Dj cuppy
Tiwa Savage
Temsbaby
Dj dimplenipple
Beverlynaya
Bolaji ogunmola

5 Likes

Re: Guys, Nigerian Female Celebrity You Would Like To Have Sex With? by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 11, 2020
Which kind thread be this sef

Op it's u I would love to have sex with.

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Nigerian Female Celebrity You Would Like To Have Sex With? by Dobson43: 10:13am On Jul 11, 2020
Dreyton36:
Dj cuppy
Tiwa Savage
Temsbaby
Dj dimplenipple
Beverlynaya
Bolaji ogunmola

You don be serial r...
Re: Guys, Nigerian Female Celebrity You Would Like To Have Sex With? by delectablegyal(f): 10:16am On Jul 11, 2020
Dreyton36:
Dj cuppy Tiwa Savage Temsbaby Dj dimplenipple Beverlynaya Bolaji ogunmola

put their pictures there.
Re: Guys, Nigerian Female Celebrity You Would Like To Have Sex With? by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 11, 2020
None. I'm far too gone cool

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Nigerian Female Celebrity You Would Like To Have Sex With? by jawalis(m): 10:21am On Jul 11, 2020
Nancy Isime.
She’s the perfect sample of what I want in a woman

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Nigerian Female Celebrity You Would Like To Have Sex With? by Angelacruz: 10:23am On Jul 11, 2020
Everytime sex...una no dey tired?

5 Likes

Re: Guys, Nigerian Female Celebrity You Would Like To Have Sex With? by egwajoe(m): 10:42am On Jul 11, 2020
For me it's Delectablegyal !!! Reason is, she is a Human Being!!!
Re: Guys, Nigerian Female Celebrity You Would Like To Have Sex With? by Freezby2020: 11:15am On Jul 11, 2020
I will like to have SEX with YOU(Delectablegyal)

delectablegyal:
let's go.
Re: Guys, Nigerian Female Celebrity You Would Like To Have Sex With? by delectablegyal(f): 12:32pm On Jul 11, 2020
jawalis:
Nancy Isime. She’s the perfect sample of what I want in a woman
what do you want in a lady?

1 Like

Re: Guys, Nigerian Female Celebrity You Would Like To Have Sex With? by jawalis(m): 12:39pm On Jul 11, 2020
delectablegyal:

what do you want in a lady?

I have provided a very good answer to your question. Just check Nancy very well and everything you see in her.
I mean everything about Nancy, from her physique, ascent to morals. That’s exactly what I want. Including the bad ones.
If I become rich so well tomorrow, I’ll go for and wife her.

5 Likes

Re: Guys, Nigerian Female Celebrity You Would Like To Have Sex With? by delectablegyal(f): 12:59pm On Jul 11, 2020
jawalis:

I have provided a very good answer to your question. Just check Nancy very well and everything you see in her.
I mean everything about Nancy, from her physique, ascent to morals. That’s exactly what I want. Including the bad ones.
If I become rich so well tomorrow, I’ll go for and wife her.

she will no more have those qualities you desire. the best time is nowsmiley. get somebody like her if you can not get her.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Nigerian Female Celebrity You Would Like To Have Sex With? by jawalis(m): 1:03pm On Jul 11, 2020
delectablegyal:

she will no more have those qualities you desire. the best time is nowsmiley. get somebody like her if you can not get her.
Hmmm. You are right on this. But I honestly could not find any girl like Nancy. She’s just too perfect for me

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Nigerian Female Celebrity You Would Like To Have Sex With? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 11, 2020
jawalis:

Hmmm. You are right on this. But I honestly could not find any girl like Nancy. She’s just too perfect for me

SIMPson

22 Likes

Re: Guys, Nigerian Female Celebrity You Would Like To Have Sex With? by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 1:16pm On Jul 11, 2020
Male celebrities nko?
Re: Guys, Nigerian Female Celebrity You Would Like To Have Sex With? by delectablegyal(f): 1:17pm On Jul 11, 2020
Bonatheripper:

SIMPson

he is learning. don't be hard on him. teach him. direct him to thread where he will learn.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Nigerian Female Celebrity You Would Like To Have Sex With? by delectablegyal(f): 1:18pm On Jul 11, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:
Male celebrities nko?

we don't do that here. pvssy to dick onlysmiley.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Nigerian Female Celebrity You Would Like To Have Sex With? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 11, 2020
delectablegyal:

he is learning. don't be hard on him. teach him. direct him to thread where he will learn.
He doesn't look like someone who's learning.
Re: Guys, Nigerian Female Celebrity You Would Like To Have Sex With? by jawalis(m): 1:23pm On Jul 11, 2020
Bonatheripper:

SIMPson
For your small mind. Check out Nancy and you’ll understand
Re: Guys, Nigerian Female Celebrity You Would Like To Have Sex With? by delectablegyal(f): 1:25pm On Jul 11, 2020
Bonatheripper:
He doesn't look like someone who's learning.

he is not learning. teach him. he has drowned inside pvssysmiley.
Re: Guys, Nigerian Female Celebrity You Would Like To Have Sex With? by jawalis(m): 1:27pm On Jul 11, 2020
delectablegyal:

You definitely need a hard knock on your silky head. I bet you don’t know what simp means. Fool. I like Nancy yes. Foolish geng like you always fail cos you are fond of misconceptions. Been a redpiller means you should admire a fine babe right? You should fvck again right? You shouldn’t procreate right?
Sillly guys who pretends to be redpillers whereas you fools doesn’t even understand the concept of redpill. Pvssy are meant to be fvcked and you must admire it before fvcking.

Fools.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Nigerian Female Celebrity You Would Like To Have Sex With? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 11, 2020
jawalis:
Nancy Isime.
She’s the perfect sample of what I want in a woman
Lol.. my girlfriend. I go use bullet spoil ur waist forever grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Nigerian Female Celebrity You Would Like To Have Sex With? by delectablegyal(f): 1:30pm On Jul 11, 2020
nobody should derail this thread. let's talk about the topic.
Re: Guys, Nigerian Female Celebrity You Would Like To Have Sex With? by jawalis(m): 1:30pm On Jul 11, 2020
dairykidd:

Lol.. my girlfriend. I go use bullet spoil ur waist forever grin grin
Damn. This is serious. That babe too fine I swear. I wish I fvck her just once.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Nigerian Female Celebrity You Would Like To Have Sex With? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 11, 2020
jawalis:

For your small mind. Check out Nancy and you’ll understand

That extreme _whore ?

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Nigerian Female Celebrity You Would Like To Have Sex With? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 11, 2020
I used have this thing for Eucharia-Anunobi Ekwu while growing up.

That mama is the ultimate MILF, she sexy AF. But I heard she a preacher now, so.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Nigerian Female Celebrity You Would Like To Have Sex With? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 11, 2020
jawalis:

You definitely need a hard knock on your silky head. I bet you don’t know what simp means. Fool. I like Nancy yes. Foolish geng like you always fail cos you are fond of misconceptions. Been a redpiller means you should admire a fine babe right? You should fvck again right? You shouldn’t procreate right?
Mumu.

No one is against you procreating or having coitus with those you like

The fact you think they're too perfect and above your reach is what makes you a glorified simp

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Nigerian Female Celebrity You Would Like To Have Sex With? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 11, 2020
jawalis:

Damn. This is serious. That babe too fine I swear. I wish I fvck her just once.
Wtf.. She won't even entertain u so u better find big can of Vaseline and do the needful angry

1 Like

Re: Guys, Nigerian Female Celebrity You Would Like To Have Sex With? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 11, 2020
delectablegyal:
nobody should derail this thread. let's talk about the topic.
Which topic? Since i know u na so so bad things u dey like. Are u always hor.ny or that guy no dey whip u well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Don’t Wear Bras, It Is Very Hard To Get My Bra Size In The Market / Is It Proper For A Lady In A Serious Relationship Go Clubbing Wtout The Guy? / d

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.