Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:42 PM

Guys, Nigerian Female Celebrity You Would Like To Have Sex With? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Nigerian Female Celebrity You Would Like To Have Sex With? (9318 Views)

Guess The female Celebrity I Saw On Bike Today / Did I Make A Mistake By Not Collecting This Female Celebrity's Number?(pics) / Nigerian Female Painter's Methods Of Advertising Got Her Blasted By Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Nigerian Female Celebrity You Would Like To Have Sex With? by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 12, 2020
jawalis:

What makes you think she won’t entertain me? You can’t see beyond your nose though.
I know because ur money never long na grin
Re: Guys, Nigerian Female Celebrity You Would Like To Have Sex With? by richesbhc(m): 10:50am On Jul 12, 2020
Nancy Isime

Adesuwa Etomi

Florence Otedola (Dj Cuppy)
Re: Guys, Nigerian Female Celebrity You Would Like To Have Sex With? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 12, 2020
jawalis:

Huh. Preshieben baby. I wouldn’t want to mention presshi cos the poster says “celebrity “ and Preshieben is forever bae. Not just fvck
grin undecided
Re: Guys, Nigerian Female Celebrity You Would Like To Have Sex With? by jawalis(m): 1:44pm On Jul 12, 2020
Preshieben:
grin undecided
Preshie my flora. Happy Sunday to you
Re: Guys, Nigerian Female Celebrity You Would Like To Have Sex With? by MisterRuk(m): 1:46pm On Jul 12, 2020
Lilian Esoro

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Nigerian Female Celebrity You Would Like To Have Sex With? by jawalis(m): 1:46pm On Jul 12, 2020
dairykidd:

I know because ur money never long na grin
My brother you are correct. 100%.
Re: Guys, Nigerian Female Celebrity You Would Like To Have Sex With? by Querty(m): 2:07pm On Jul 12, 2020
I can not have sex with any woman who is not wife. Meanwhile, Diezani Allison Madueke remains my celebrity crush..

You may need Irish potatoes straight from Jos farm....Check my signature
Re: Guys, Nigerian Female Celebrity You Would Like To Have Sex With? by DreamyEyes: 3:18pm On Jul 12, 2020
jawalis:

Preshie my flora. Happy Sunday to you
you are SIMPly amazing
Re: Guys, Nigerian Female Celebrity You Would Like To Have Sex With? by SavageResponse(m): 4:06pm On Jul 12, 2020
delectablegyal:
let's go.

Can we see your pic please?
Re: Guys, Nigerian Female Celebrity You Would Like To Have Sex With? by jawalis(m): 6:25pm On Jul 12, 2020
DreamyEyes:
you are SIMPly amazing
And me been a simp becomes your headache right? I don’t know it’s so hard minding one’s business. Fool
Re: Guys, Nigerian Female Celebrity You Would Like To Have Sex With? by DreamyEyes: 6:52pm On Jul 12, 2020
jawalis:

And me been a simp becomes your headache right? I don’t know it’s so hard minding one’s business. Fool
small boy cheesy
Your posts always reek of immaturity
Continue SIMPing grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Nigerian Female Celebrity You Would Like To Have Sex With? by jawalis(m): 7:39pm On Jul 12, 2020
DreamyEyes:
small boy cheesy
Your posts always reek of immaturity
Continue SIMPing grin
Oh. Ancient of days. Continue looking for who to tag a simp in every thread on NL. My van damme. Gtfo.
Re: Guys, Nigerian Female Celebrity You Would Like To Have Sex With? by DreamyEyes: 8:02pm On Jul 12, 2020
jawalis:

Oh. Ancient of days. Continue looking for who to tag a simp in every thread on NL. My van damme. Gtfo.
calm down bro grin

I'm just mimicking all these idiot nairaland so called 'redpillers/alphas going around calling normal female loving guys 'simp'

As I'm talking to you now I've just been simp-shamed too by these dingbats grin
Re: Guys, Nigerian Female Celebrity You Would Like To Have Sex With? by jawalis(m): 8:27pm On Jul 12, 2020
DreamyEyes:
calm down bro grin

I'm just mimicking all these idiot nairaland so called 'redpillers/alphas going around calling normal female loving guys 'simp'

As I'm talking to you now I've just been simp-shamed too by these dingbats grin
I used to like the redpill stuffs but the moment some silly guys who doesn’t even know the concept of The Whole thing start parading every topic... simp this, simp that, I lost total interest.
Imagine a stupid mofo yesterday. Telling me I don’t have to buy my way to bed a woman with money. I read the whole redpill stuff and I can remind the fool where the writer stated that Money is what offer a man respect and with money, a man becomes the game. But those fools won’t just use their brain.
Re: Guys, Nigerian Female Celebrity You Would Like To Have Sex With? by DreamyEyes: 8:30pm On Jul 12, 2020
jawalis:

I used to like the redpill stuffs but the moment some silly guys who doesn’t even know the concept of The Whole thing start parading every topic... simp this, simp that, I lost total interest.
Imagine a stupid mofo yesterday. Telling me I don’t have to buy my way to bed a woman with money. I read the whole redpill stuff and I can remind the fool where the writer stated that Money is what offer a man respect and with money, a man becomes the game. But those fools won’t just use their brain.
I tell you
They don't know the concepts of redpill at all.

Some sef once they see you admire a female here they'll label you 'simp'

Shey make person turn gay because say he be redpiller? grin grin
Re: Guys, Nigerian Female Celebrity You Would Like To Have Sex With? by goalgetter01: 10:22pm On Jul 12, 2020
Juliet Ibrahim. that her booty and physique ehh... It always gives me goosebumps

1 Like

Re: Guys, Nigerian Female Celebrity You Would Like To Have Sex With? by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 13, 2020
So nobody is gonna mention that@dreameyes said patience ozokwor
Re: Guys, Nigerian Female Celebrity You Would Like To Have Sex With? by Etinosa1234: 10:13am On Jul 13, 2020
Niniola
Adesua Etomi
Genevieve
Re: Guys, Nigerian Female Celebrity You Would Like To Have Sex With? by roybanjo100(m): 10:23am On Jul 13, 2020
Yemi alade.....She's hot & sexy, giving her doggy style will be amazing

1 Like

Re: Guys, Nigerian Female Celebrity You Would Like To Have Sex With? by tnerro1(m): 10:27am On Jul 13, 2020
Why is no one posting pictures na, we don’t know some of these women u are talking about. Ladies, una no wan bleep any guy cheesy
Re: Guys, Nigerian Female Celebrity You Would Like To Have Sex With? by Helios85447(m): 12:11pm On Jul 13, 2020
jawalis:

Mad dog. Did I copied you?
its obvious ur still a kid...like wtf coz I said copy copy ur already insulting me...well I don't blame u Shaaa ur parents didn't train u well and if you reply me back...your will die in wretchedness mark my word
Re: Guys, Nigerian Female Celebrity You Would Like To Have Sex With? by Jamest162: 2:06pm On Jul 13, 2020
Eniola badmus and Teni
Re: Guys, Nigerian Female Celebrity You Would Like To Have Sex With? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 13, 2020
Yemi alade and niniola
Re: Guys, Nigerian Female Celebrity You Would Like To Have Sex With? by Liposure: 10:54pm On Jul 13, 2020
jawalis:
Nancy Isime.
She’s the perfect sample of what I want in a woman
na my babe be that oh.
Re: Guys, Nigerian Female Celebrity You Would Like To Have Sex With? by Liposure: 10:58pm On Jul 13, 2020
I want 2 fork yvonne jegede
Re: Guys, Nigerian Female Celebrity You Would Like To Have Sex With? by jawalis(m): 3:09am On Jul 14, 2020
Liposure:
na my babe be that oh.
Huh. Ok I’ll pass to you when am done
Re: Guys, Nigerian Female Celebrity You Would Like To Have Sex With? by delectablegyal(f): 9:18am On Jul 14, 2020
Jamest162:
Eniola badmus and Teni

you like chubby girlscheesy.
Re: Guys, Nigerian Female Celebrity You Would Like To Have Sex With? by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 14, 2020
Someone said patience ozokwor
Re: Guys, Nigerian Female Celebrity You Would Like To Have Sex With? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 14, 2020
Linda Ikeji ,Kemi Olunloyo, Chioma Apkota, Omoni Oboli
Re: Guys, Nigerian Female Celebrity You Would Like To Have Sex With? by Johnholmes: 8:37am On Aug 15, 2020
Sophie alakija
DJ dimplenipple
Destiny etiko
Uriel oputa
Kim oprah
grin
Re: Guys, Nigerian Female Celebrity You Would Like To Have Sex With? by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 8:42am On Aug 15, 2020
jawalis:

Hmmm. You are right on this. But I honestly could not find any girl like Nancy. She’s just too perfect for me
. Such low self esteem
Re: Guys, Nigerian Female Celebrity You Would Like To Have Sex With? by Ennybouy(m): 1:53pm On Aug 15, 2020
As for me, I go prefer Niniola

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Are Some Married People Addicted To Social Network Sites? / Why Do Men Snap Their Fingers At The End Of A Handshake ? / Please Rate Between These Two Body Builders (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.