Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,283 members, 7,780,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:33 PM

Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. (49596 Views)

When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. / Dear Guys, Is It Okay For My Fiance To Shave With This? / Dear Guys, What Do You Mean When You Ask A Girl This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. by ibkonekt(m): 4:44am On Jul 19, 2020
sharone21:

This is wrong number......sorry I'm not like your family members that cherish sleeping around with entitlement mentality...... Not that you are half as rich as ned nwoko to truly deserve a priceless virgin.

I don’t know your family members (peace be unto them if they are good people) i dont know your family members so i wont talk about them. but your reaction to a woman keeping her virginity shows you are an std infested wh0re that is carrying 496 men DNA in her vagina and you are mental.. you have no response so you just throw insults randomly. see this sperm toilet that has received multiple DNA sample. its not my fault that men of today have wised up to female hypocrisy and infidelity and Wh0re of babylon nature. blame feminism. you decided by yourself to sleep with multiple men on your own accord....it was your choice
Anyway, since you admit that a man of about 60years deserves a virgin because of his money. My point has been proven already…if you are not a virgin you are a worthless sperm toilet the only use you have is to be a single mom and raise a Bastard child of a thug….or better yet u can choose a man reveal your wh0redom and let him cover your shame.

4 Likes

Re: Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. by Neddyogu(m): 5:26am On Jul 19, 2020
Just get it straight! The female of most animal families control the Dynamics of the relationship. Therefore, When a woman doesn't see any benefit to be got from her association with a man, that relationship doesn't exist.-Robert Briffault. That's Briffault's law right there.
Re: Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. by Oiza131(f): 5:29am On Jul 19, 2020
Inasmuch as I'm not a dependent lady, I still want financial security from my man.
Dear ladies please avoid men with the entitlement mentality ( because you're my boy friend, you're entitled to sex) sad

2 Likes

Re: Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. by Angeldada55(m): 5:32am On Jul 19, 2020
Toks2008:
Whilst it is very sacrosanct for a guy to avoid stinginess towards a lady he deeply desires, I strongly believe that It is perfectly normal for any lady to want to be with a guy who can provide but not for her needs but for his family and until she becomes part of his family she has no right whatsoever to make demands except what the guy chooses to give to her.

Many ladies are quick to say... "I can't be with a man who can not take care of me, I can't suffer from any man''... and I tend to ponder over this statement...'' does it mean their ability to make wealth is dependent on a man or are they destined to suffer without a man fending for them?''...

In My opinion, the entitlement mentality is an easy bondage every woman must avoid at all costs. It breeds redundancy and loss of self-worth... It makes them look like leech only in search of a host to feed on. .. gives them a deluded self-belief and inflated sense of importance and in most cases makes them easy prey for sexual predators and men with Satanic motives.

I want ladies reading this to understand this homemade truth... YOU don't need any "well to do" man in your life before you can survive or make wealth regardless of your background, ... It is a silly mindset. You can make insane wealth all by yourself and this should be the paramount focus so that meeting a man ''who can take care of you'' will only be a plus and not a hustle...

Hope this makes sense.

E make sense baje-baje �

If only dem go hear o ; make man mind for rest small �
Re: Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. by sharone21(f): 5:49am On Jul 19, 2020
ibkonekt:

I don’t know your family members (peace be unto them if they are good people) i dont know your family members so i wont talk about them. but your reaction to a woman keeping her virginity shows you are an std infested wh0re that is carrying 496 men DNA in her vagina and you are mental.. you have no response so you just throw insults randomly. see this sperm toilet that has received multiple DNA sample. its not my fault that men of today have wised up to female hypocrisy and infidelity and Wh0re of babylon nature. blame feminism. you decided by yourself to sleep with multiple men on your own accord....it was your choice
Anyway, since you admit that a man of about 60years deserves a virgin. My point has been proven already…if you are not a virgin you are a worthless sperm toilet the only use you have is to be a single mom and raise a Bastard child of a thug….or better yet u can choose a man reveal your wh0redom and let him cover your shame.

U must be a shameless....bitter soul...idle....ten kobo boy who drags talk with women.... Upon your oversabi women still show u, that is y you're bitter to women even when u can choose who u marry easily as a man..... Run along bastard son of a thousand fathers....at least ned honourably married Regina..... Get off my mention boy
Re: Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. by Minxie(f): 6:24am On Jul 19, 2020
ashewoboy:
awon feminist will not like thischeesy.

awon alpha males will like thischeesy.

I'm starting to believe that most people here don't know what feminism is.

Btw, as a feminist, I like any attempt to emancipate women.
Re: Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. by ibkonekt(m): 6:34am On Jul 19, 2020
sharone21:

U must be a shameless....bitter soul...idle....ten kobo boy who drags talk with women.... Upon your oversabi women still show u, that is y you're bitter to women even when u can choose who u marry easily as a man..... Run along bastard son of a thousand fathers....at least ned honourably married Regina..... Get off my mention boy

this wh0re of babylon has lost her mind...hahahaha....there is no attempt to even respond to the main topic anymore...just pure insults now....hahahaha....your salty tears are funny...like i said earlier if you didnt fall into the category i described you would not be this angry. you better stop opening your legs to every man that buys you ice cream. maybe you could start to heal the bruises between your legs.

again you offer no concrete response to the initial argument, you just throw insults around. you worthless std infested whores. if you feel attacked that is your problem. you wouldnt feel attacked if you did not sleep around, you wouldnt feel attacked if you kept your virginity, you wouldnt feel attacked if you were submissive. you are a product of feminism. you belong to the street, no high value man will put you in the home because the street is where you belong. the best you can hope for is to be a single mom to a deadbeat rascal thug. that in itself is a man giving value to a woman that has used her vagina recklessly and incurred multiple std. once again you are the one that chose of your own will to sleep around and become a sperm toilet. men dont wife up another man's DNA. blame yourself and blame feminism.

you better beg God for forgiveness for defiling the body he gave you...if they make a body count machine you will probably damage the record due to over 986 men that you have received their semen and flushed out.

u never see anything i will school you like a spoilt brat that you are...maybe its the multiple Sample in your body that is affecting your brain

6 Likes

Re: Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. by HeavenlyCherub(f): 6:37am On Jul 19, 2020
sharone21:

My dear let me teach you something. It shows he doesn’t respect women. No need for him to say all those things he said to you as anyone can pass their point across without cursing someone. Next time someone insults you if they want to over sabi just say “ Ok” not everything warrants a response. Some people are just miserable
Re: Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. by ScotMisile: 6:48am On Jul 19, 2020
NockMedia:
Well written. I can't fault ladies for preferring to settle down with a wealthy man or a man with the potential to be successful in life.

Now, ladies are innately wired to seek out mates with the ability to provide for 'her' and 'her' future offsprings. It is a natural phenomenon and every lady is guilty of this. No matter how hard some ladies try to deny this fact or sugar coat it.

The fact still remains this - Women want to be taken care of financially, materially e.t.c.

As a young man, it would be quite smart on your part to choose the best lady out of the lot when you decide to settle down without lowering your standards. Go for the best. Never settle for less. Humans are innately self-centered, regardless of the sex. Every Human.
When you say hest, what do you mean? Since all the ladies are the same....so, should we go for the most beautiful?
Re: Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. by ibkonekt(m): 6:50am On Jul 19, 2020
HeavenlyCherub:

My dear let me teach you something. It shows he doesn’t respect women. No need for him to say all those things he said to you as anyone can pass their point across without cursing someone. Next time someone insults you if they want to over sabi just say “ Ok” not everything warrants a response. Some people are just miserable

actually she threw the first insult and quoted me when i was talking to someone else.. i feel its only fair that if someone should open their mouth and insult a gender or a person then that person should not get salty when a response is gotten. this is the law of equivalent trade. if she was a respectable lady then she should not have started insulting right off the bat....eitherway my dealings are done with you...i believe you are more matured compared to the one above (that the one you quoted). its all love in the end...i dont hate women, i love them.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. by 21cents: 7:01am On Jul 19, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
Lie

The Bible clearly states that a man who cannot provide for his family is the one who is worse than an infidel,not a lady who desires a man to take care of her.
pure BS!

and the Bible said stay chaste and leave the bed undefiled but no, all of una don dey open legs from teenage years.

if you ain't a virgin (which is one of those stuff the Bible commands the female to maintain till marriage), then your defense with the Bible is shiit and men can now dictate how they want things for themselves..

imagine your hymen being poked by someone else and not to mention the countless fvcking spree you've done that I didn't know of, you're not submissive, and you'd expect me to love you and treat you like a queen?

well we have simps in multitudes all over who don't know how to measure a woman's value that will fall for you guys.

good luck finding a man that will marry a retired whøre and work to take care of her children like a horse.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. by vickydevoka(m): 7:02am On Jul 19, 2020
ibkonekt:

the % of women that do this is 95%, its usually hard to see a solution if you are part of the problem. women are far worse in this falsehood. it is female nature to be dependent on men and they always exercise it
N de always exercise it

1 Like

Re: Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. by vickydevoka(m): 7:07am On Jul 19, 2020
ibkonekt:

the % of women that do this is 95%, its usually hard to see a solution if you are part of the problem. women are far worse in this falsehood. it is female nature to be dependent on men and they always exercise it
N de always exercise it. Dats de painful aspect. Since 5 years I finish skul I Never get work, buh I have spent over 200k ontop my gal jst to maintain de relationship. Wen de send money to me I will send for her. Buh de truth is dat a lady will hardly spend on you

1 Like

Re: Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. by ibkonekt(m): 7:11am On Jul 19, 2020
vickydevoka:

N de always exercise it. Dats de painful aspect. Since 5 years I finish skul I Never get work, buh I have spent over 200k ontop my gal jst to maintain de relationship. Wen de send money to me I will send for her. Buh de truth is dat a lady will hardly spend on you
yeah..100% correct.women know that they act like that and dont really care enough to do anything about it...female nature at work..it becomes a problem if you call them out on it because they will say he hates women, he doesnt respect women...classic shaming tactics etc..its funny though women do all they do to men expecting that their magical pumpum will always save the day.....thats the life and society that we live in jare...make we just manage them like that....i don taya for them.
Re: Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. by vickydevoka(m): 7:16am On Jul 19, 2020
lastclaire4:

The truth is I am a fan of Reno but please dont listen to him when it comes to love. People from Reno's place dont have respect for their women and their men are typically lazy. It is the woman that works for the men. If you doubt me go delta and see. Go to places like Warri, sapele and see how these women suffer.
Suffer na for everybody. Na gender equality we de run dis days
Re: Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. by BlackKing555: 7:16am On Jul 19, 2020
[s]
Ariza:
On Nairaland....

Toks: Dear Guys, avoid ladies with entitlement mentality

Guys: "You made sense" avoid them! " If only they will listen" "Nigerians girls have entitlement issues" "I can't date an entitled girl" "I dump her once I see the sign" .......

Off Nairaland..

Guy: Hi babe.
Girl: No answer
Guy: babe what have I done wrong? What's up
Girl: Aren't you suppose to sub for me?
Guy: Oh babe ,! I'm sorry, I've forgotten your sub will end soon. Lemme do that now
Girl: Do it quick
Guy: Done, seen it... I'm so sorry.
Girl: I've seen it, Thanks
Guy: Now that you are happy, when will I see you?
Girl:

Upon your rants here, that's the reality of many Nigerian guys... grin
[/s]
Re: Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. by Jentilia(f): 7:19am On Jul 19, 2020
You always do not make sense in most of your topics and i really dont know why
Re: Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. by golddust6000(m): 7:23am On Jul 19, 2020
Pls o I want to ask, why are Nigerian girls so broke?

3 Likes

Re: Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. by poweredcom(m): 7:25am On Jul 19, 2020
@womenareapes yeah baba this is the place to delve into

This entitlement manner have made them not be able to work with their hands but their possay many have join olosho thinking since they say naija gals are too entitled LOL

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. by Bluffly: 7:25am On Jul 19, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Do not offend me! That one is valid naw, abi I come make one guy dey offend me anyhow?

Men should drop this their entitlement to pvssy too. I know una argument go be say na the woman enjoy pass but then must you all be focused on the coochie?

You'll hear stupid talk about sex showing love.. Bullshiit

Sex is ordained, money is artificial and a grease for smooth ride
Re: Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. by kelvyn7: 7:27am On Jul 19, 2020
Ejenavi18:
But Toks2008 you nor dey tire for ladies matter?
Everyday, ladies this and ladies that..

Anyways, you made sense with your write up. I agree with you 100%

Omote, wo guono'ta na undecided
Jo'ma yoto cheesy
Re: Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. by WHITELIGHTER: 7:29am On Jul 19, 2020
ibkonekt:

yeah most of them are like that, yet they are the ones that come online to shout financial freedom i dont need a man. #broke-girls-geng

And are the first to call guys stingy
Re: Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. by vickydevoka(m): 7:31am On Jul 19, 2020
HeavenlyCherub:

Only one thing stood out to me. This virgin requirement. Is the guy also a virgin?

If u are renting a house, there is difference between a virgin house and non virgin house n there prices is not de same.

De man na de buyer de woman na de Kaya (goods)
Re: Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. by vickydevoka(m): 7:34am On Jul 19, 2020
Alexaonfleek:

Oga,you're the one defending wh0redom here.
Same Bible admonishes that you shouldn't have sex before marriage,so you're not entirely pure too.
And seriously 'nonvirgins should not be provided for?'
I'm done with this back and forth with you.
Goodnight.

If u are renting a house, there is difference between a virgin house and non virgin house n there prices is not de same.

De man na de renter de woman na de house.
Re: Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. by ibkonekt(m): 7:47am On Jul 19, 2020
21cents:
pure BS!

and the Bible said stay chaste and leave the bed undefiled but no, all of una don dey open legs from teenage years.

if you ain't a virgin (which is one of those stuff the Bible commands the female to maintain till marriage), then your defense with the Bible is shiit and men can now dictate how they want things for themselves..

imagine your hymen being poked by someone else and not to mention the countless fvcking spree you've done that I didn't know of, you're not submissive, and you'd expect me to love you and treat you like a queen?

well we have simps in multitudes all over who don't know how to measure a woman's value that will fall for you guys.

good luck finding a man that will marry a retired whøre and work to take care of her children like a horse.
this nigga is on fire

1 Like

Re: Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. by vickydevoka(m): 7:58am On Jul 19, 2020
Oiza131:
Inasmuch as I'm not a dependent lady, I still want financial security from my man.
Dear ladies please avoid men with the entitlement mentality ( because you're my boy friend, you're entitled to sex) sad

I don't Bleep my galfriend she gives me money wen I'm broke. All she wants is happiness n protection. Wat I observed lately is dat human beings are different. I don't even want to spoil de relationship with sex.
Sex n money kill relationship faster than anything. If u need a serious relationship find a way to have meaningful conversation all de tym, it could be business or educating stuff. Buh I can to find out dat gals lyk bad n immoral conversation. If u talk about politics or business she will feel bored. Buh wen u talk about fashion BB9ja, or beauty show she will feel alright.

1 Like

Re: Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. by Toks2008(m): 7:58am On Jul 19, 2020
ibkonekt:

so it is men that are wired to suffer or what....i hope you did not use hard drugs before talking

they dont have poor mindset, they are just avoiding damaged goods women. why should a man spend money on a wh0re after giving her virtue to a random man. you are the one being entitled by demanding a man must pay your bills, broke-girls-gang. i saw you say if you cant pay her bills free her....sounds like a prostitute talking...just saying.
women have been brainwashed by feminism and music thinking men owe them and must cater to them when they have nothing of value to chase after...notice the main reason men talk to women is because they want to FVCK them, and 99% of women have given that to 769men already hosting multiple DNA samples. the only valuable woman is one that resisted this kept her beauty youth and fertility then i will spend all my 500million naira to marry her.

men are not bashing women, we are trying to make them better, since their fathers and society has refused to hold them accountable and to any standards....men have said they will not marry Wh0res again. only young virgins should be treated like queens while non virgins are to be used by multiple men for use and dump. they are the ones that decided to sleep around like hyenas

nobody wants to shadow a Wh0RE, maybe except she confesses to her spouse then he will cover her shame.....otherwise they are just garden tools to till the floor with

Since you are so obsessed with virginity, can I introduce one nairaland babe to you? She is a virgin and not just that... She is very resourceful.
Re: Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. by vickydevoka(m): 8:00am On Jul 19, 2020
Oiza131:
Google Robert Briffault law. Women are wired to be leechers
Re: Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. by xelly: 8:02am On Jul 19, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Do not offend me! That one is valid naw, abi I come make one guy dey offend me anyhow?

Men should drop this their entitlement to pvssy too. I know una argument go be say na the woman enjoy pass but then must you all be focused on the coochie?

Real guys give not shit about pvssy. You can hold it and not disturb us. Las Las na the ladies demand for sex often.
Re: Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. by almarthins(m): 8:02am On Jul 19, 2020
SweetCunt97:

Sex n love no be d same o!
The world decided to use sex to mean love, infact wen a guy dey look like "if i catch you inside my bedroom" just knw say na feeling that will wear away after each ejaculation. Some men get motive for doing what they do, just know that if d guy dey pay ur bills him go that entitlement sense whether him say am or nt. One day na one. Many things men do is for that thing in between una laps, so dont let him pay all ur bills because u go pay back sm how.
Re: Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. by poweredcom(m): 8:03am On Jul 19, 2020
ibkonekt:
honestly no matter how many women howl online, the reality is that they dont want to do the hard and dangerous jobs that will bring money, MOST WOMEN ARE NOT WILLING TO BRING FINANCES TO THE TABLE.. once a woman faces challenges her options are usually in this order.

1. sell her body for sex....women can argue all they want girls that don,t need to do prostitution are making excuses just to earn cheap money because they dont want to hustle and do some menial jobs while at school or while waiting for a bigger job. they prefer prostitution

2. look for a rich man to marry...this is just female hypergamy, a woman waste money on useless vanity, puts herself in debt and starts looking for a millionaire to offset her bills.

3. look for the easiest job to make ends meet....look for jobs that wont stress them e.g HR JOBS, personal assistant jobs...but jobs like oil rigs, bricklayer, and hard labour jobs. they will avoid like a plague.

4. if all fails then she would do the hard job and actually make money....this is when she actually wakes up and does something for herself only after 1,2,3 has failed her

so before a woman can get to number 4, she has probably gotten damaged mentally beyond repair...still the outcome is for a better woman in society but worse for a relationship

Very correct that is why many naija gals are now oloshos it's getting out of hand

All social media platform dating app they are there ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. by ibkonekt(m): 8:07am On Jul 19, 2020
Toks2008:

Since you are so obsessed with virginity, can I introduce one nairaland babe to you? She is a virgin and not just that... She is very resourceful.

Toks2008 .... i no dey obsessed ooo...na just my point of view wey i dey dish out...plus the society of today disgusts me....
if virgin dey that who i prefer to date rather than girls that will lie and say they raped them, when they went and did the deed multiple times with multiple men. if yo have tell am say i be misogynist oooo...better misogynist...if she is not afraid then why not, i go meet am.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ghanaian Lady Slapped By Her Lesbian Partner For Cheating With A Man (Video) / Lady Throws Herself To Moving Train After Quarrel With Boyfriend (Graphics Pics) / Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.