Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,875 members, 7,806,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

Grace To The Humble – Pastor Adeboye - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Grace To The Humble – Pastor Adeboye (122 Views)

Bribe My Angels, If You Want My Grace To Work For You- Pastor To Members (Video) / "God Will Give My Husband Grace To Know What To Do" - Pastor Omodele Fatoyinbo / Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Grace To The Humble – Pastor Adeboye by ChristianFeeds: 10:43am On Jul 11, 2020
One of the fastest ways to commit spiritual suicide is to believe that you are a giant in the Christian faith. Believe me, there is no giant in Christianity. Man’s righteousness is like a filthy rag before the Most Holy One. Many years ago, during a meditation session at a conference, I fell into a trance in which I found myself among angels. They were all so pure that you could practically see through them; then I looked at myself and I was disgustingly filthy. This was surprising then because I was already a holiness preacher. If anyone had told me I was that ...

Read more on: https://www.thechristianfeed.net/2020/07/grace-to-humble-pastor-adeboye.html

(1) (Reply)

New Music: Awake My Soul By Hillsong Worship Ft Tasha Cobbs Leonard / I Am The Way, Truth And Life / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:monday, July 13, 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.