Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

Last Night, I Saw "Lordreed" With A Lady Who Tried To Seduce Me In A Dream - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Last Night, I Saw "Lordreed" With A Lady Who Tried To Seduce Me In A Dream (2481 Views)

Woman Fights Pastor Who Tried To Lay His Hands On Her At A Church Event (Video) / Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me / "Spirit Of Beersheba Sent Me To Seduce Catholic Priests In Amaruru, Imo" (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Last Night, I Saw "Lordreed" With A Lady Who Tried To Seduce Me In A Dream by BackllGodNaija: 9:50am On Jul 14, 2020
gensteejay:

How will I serve anyone or anything when slavery of any type is a no-no.

Talking about the devil, look within your Bible to see the real devil, Yahweh, who is an enemy to humanity.

Genocide, eternal damnation in hell fire for humans, racism, all these are the vices of your god. Hence, he's the real devil.
Your ignorance that you serve the devil is his concept, he was you to believe that you are free even though you're his servant. So enjoy being deceived but we know much better. And speaking of fear, you claim you don't live in fear. Do you mean you don't fear death also, like dying now as we speak?
Re: Last Night, I Saw "Lordreed" With A Lady Who Tried To Seduce Me In A Dream by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 14, 2020
BackllGodNaija:
[s]Your ignorance that you serve the devil is his concept, he was you to believe that you are free even though you're his servant. So enjoy being deceived but we know much better. And speaking of fear, you claim you don't live in fear. Do you mean you don't fear death also, like dying now as we speak?[/s]
Lols. Delusional
Re: Last Night, I Saw "Lordreed" With A Lady Who Tried To Seduce Me In A Dream by BackllGodNaija: 10:02am On Jul 14, 2020
gensteejay:

Lols. Delusional
Lol! Got ya. cheesy Fear, fear. But keep deceiving yourself that you don't live in fear and I am the one that's scared. I'm not afraid of dying now even as we speak because for me life is actually living for God and death is living for the devil as you do. So even if I die, I'm still very much alive but you're dead even though you live.
Re: Last Night, I Saw "Lordreed" With A Lady Who Tried To Seduce Me In A Dream by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 14, 2020
BackllGodNaija:
[s]Lol! Got ya. cheesy Fear, fear. But keep deceiving yourself that you don't live in fear and I am the one that's scared. I'm not afraid of dying now even as we speak because for me life is actually living for God and death is living for the devil as you do. So even if I die, I'm still very much alive but you're dead even though you live.[/s]
Lols. So says a man that isn't intelligent enough to think for himself, even for just a second, other than what a so-called holy book, filled with thousands of errors and contradictions, says.
Re: Last Night, I Saw "Lordreed" With A Lady Who Tried To Seduce Me In A Dream by BackllGodNaija: 10:09am On Jul 14, 2020
gensteejay:

Lols. So says a man that isn't intelligent enough to think for himself, even for just a second, other than what a so-called holy book, filled with thousands of errors and contradictions, says.
Why not forget whatever any book says and just mention death for once if you're not afraid? Or is it the book that made you to be so afraid of death? I thought you said you no longer live in fear lol! You can see who's really living in fear and who isn't.
Re: Last Night, I Saw "Lordreed" With A Lady Who Tried To Seduce Me In A Dream by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 14, 2020
BackllGodNaija:
Why not forget whatever any book says and just mention death for once if you're not afraid? Or is it the book that made you to be so afraid of death? I thought you said you no longer live in fear lol! You can see who's really living in fear and who isn't.
I don't live in fear of anything or pray for or against anything, including death. What will be will be.

Fear of death can even kill a person faster than death itself. Death is just a natural process. When it comes to death, there is nothing to be worried about or pray to prevent daily like you religious folks do.

Praying to a god for long life doesn't make a person live long, no matter how powerful such prayers appear. If such prayers work, religious people around the world, especially Christians, will be one of the oldest sets of humans on the planet.

But they're not.

Prayers don't work in this case, just as they are useless in every other situation in life.

1 Like

Re: Last Night, I Saw "Lordreed" With A Lady Who Tried To Seduce Me In A Dream by BackllGodNaija: 10:30am On Jul 14, 2020
gensteejay:

I don't live in fear of anything or pray against anything, including death. What will be will be.

Fear of death can even kill a person faster than death itself. Death is just a natural process. When it comes to death, there is nothing to be worried about or pray to prevent daily like you religious folks do.

Praying to a god for long life doesn't make a person live long, no matter how powerful such prayers appear. If such prayers work, religious people around the world, especially Christians, will be one of the oldest sets of humans on the planet.

But they're not.

Prayers don't work in this case, just as they are useless in every other situation in life.
Now you're talking! Speaking of someone who says he doesn't live in fear, but know for sure there's something worse than death. So ensure that you're prepared for that.
Re: Last Night, I Saw "Lordreed" With A Lady Who Tried To Seduce Me In A Dream by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 14, 2020
BackllGodNaija:
Now you're talking! Speaking of someone who says he doesn't live in fear, but know for sure there's something worse than death. So ensure that you're prepared for that.
What's worse than death to you? Lols
Re: Last Night, I Saw "Lordreed" With A Lady Who Tried To Seduce Me In A Dream by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:37am On Jul 14, 2020
Kobojunkie:
What battleground would have been better for him to hide the most obvious of his conduct here?

His blatant disobedience to the commandment of Jesus Christ, lying that he speaks the truth when he created this thread to lay false accusations pretending he does so in the name of God.

How can God fight any of your battles for you, when you have taken it upon yourselves to fight, claiming you do it in His name? undecided
Jesus Christ told His followers that rather than fight back, they ought to "turn the other cheek" ...

and as far as enemies are concerned....

That is why we should not fight the enemy in their comfort zones. cool

1 Share

Re: Last Night, I Saw "Lordreed" With A Lady Who Tried To Seduce Me In A Dream by BackllGodNaija: 10:43am On Jul 14, 2020
gensteejay:

What's worse than death to you? Lols
Are you just hearing it from me? Well if so, when the time comes, you'd remember you heard it first from me. wink
Re: Last Night, I Saw "Lordreed" With A Lady Who Tried To Seduce Me In A Dream by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:45am On Jul 14, 2020
BackllGodNaija:

Those so called atheists are even worse than demons. shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Last Night, I Saw "Lordreed" With A Lady Who Tried To Seduce Me In A Dream by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 14, 2020
BackllGodNaija:
Are you just hearing it from me? Well if so, when the time comes, you'd remember you heard it first from me. wink
Lols. Are you ashamed to say it?

I'm sure a sane human will see it's all shades of wrong. Only a psychotic entity like Jehovah would even conceive such a horrendous notion of inflicting eternal damnation in a so-called hell on humans for whatever reason.

And any anyone that believes that crap also has some mental issues like Yahweh himself. Lols.
Re: Last Night, I Saw "Lordreed" With A Lady Who Tried To Seduce Me In A Dream by BackllGodNaija: 10:58am On Jul 14, 2020
gensteejay:

Lols. Are you ashamed to say it?

I'm sure a sane human will see it's all shades of wrong. Only a psychotic entity like Jehovah would even conceive such a horrendous notion of inflicting eternal damnation in a so-called hell on humans for whatever reason.

And any anyone that believes that crap also has some mental issues like Yahweh himself. Lols.
Okay oh! Time would tell...
Re: Last Night, I Saw "Lordreed" With A Lady Who Tried To Seduce Me In A Dream by BackllGodNaija: 11:03am On Jul 14, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

Those so called atheists are even worse than demons. shocked
Really I'm peeing in my pants scared lol!
Re: Last Night, I Saw "Lordreed" With A Lady Who Tried To Seduce Me In A Dream by Kobojunkie: 1:06pm On Jul 14, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

That is why we should not fight the enemy in their comfort zones. cool
Sure, the "devil" is afraid.

But pray tell us all, your pal who created this thread here, is this a "pray against THE DEVIL" thread or "fight the enemy directly" thread? undecided

Does this thread here represent picture 1 or picture 2? undecided
Re: Last Night, I Saw "Lordreed" With A Lady Who Tried To Seduce Me In A Dream by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:32pm On Jul 14, 2020
BackllGodNaija:

Really I'm peeing in my pants scared lol!

Atheists blaspheme where demons tremble and that makes atheists more dangerous than demons in my opinion. They are the serpents the devil is using against man to make us deny, doubt and disobey God's Word as you described in the OP. Use your spiritual weapons to silence them as Jesus did to the devil.

Re: Last Night, I Saw "Lordreed" With A Lady Who Tried To Seduce Me In A Dream by Kobojunkie: 1:54pm On Jul 14, 2020
OLAADEGBU:
Atheists blaspheme where demons tremble and that makes atheists more dangerous than demons in my opinion. They are the serpents the devil is using against man to make us deny, doubt and disobey God's Word as you described in the OP. Use your spiritual weapons to silence them as Jesus did to the devil.
Actually an atheist cannot blaspheme since they do not believe. When Jesus Christ spoke of blaspheme, He did so in rebuke of the "believers" of the time, the Pharisees/Sadducees/Rabbis/Teachers of the Laws.... those are the ones who are able to blaspheme. undecided

Remember Herod? He was anointed, hence in the class of "believers" in the land as well. And we all remember what happened to Him in the book of Acts when He blasphemed. Ananias and Saphira were Christians who blasphemed... only in their case, at least one of them was born again. lipsrsealed
Re: Last Night, I Saw "Lordreed" With A Lady Who Tried To Seduce Me In A Dream by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:16pm On Jul 14, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Sure, the "devil" is afraid.

But pray tell us all, your pal who created this thread here, is this a "pray against THE DEVIL" thread or "fight the enemy directly" thread? undecided

Does this thread here represent picture 1 or picture 2? undecided

Is the OP about what happened in the physical or spiritual realm? The old serpent came to Eve in the garden as a friendly foe but Jesus taught us how to deal with it when He said it is written. cool

Re: Last Night, I Saw "Lordreed" With A Lady Who Tried To Seduce Me In A Dream by truespeak: 2:17pm On Jul 14, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Actually an atheist cannot blaspheme since they do not believe. When Jesus Christ spoke of blaspheme, He did so in rebuke of the "believers" of the time, the Pharisees/Sadducees/Rabbis/Teachers of the Laws.... those are the ones who are able to blaspheme. undecided

Remember Herod? He was anointed, hence in the class of "believers" in the land as well. And we all remember what happened to Him in the book of Acts when He blasphemed. Ananias and Saphira were Christians who blasphemed... only in their case, at least one of them was born again. lipsrsealed

Blasphemy is blast- phemy which is speaking with disrespect and insults and ridicule and especially so to the Most High.

So respectfully, any one who does these things has blasphemed!
Re: Last Night, I Saw "Lordreed" With A Lady Who Tried To Seduce Me In A Dream by Kobojunkie: 2:22pm On Jul 14, 2020
OLAADEGBU:
Is the OP about what happened in the physical or spiritual realm?
What Spiritual realm? He had a hot dream/nightmare. undecided
OLAADEGBU:
The old serpent came to Eve in the garden as a friendly foe but Jesus taught us how to deal with it when He said it is written. cool
The serpent did not appear in a dream but in real life to Eve. OK. undecided
Jesus Christ really taught you how to deal with it? How so? undecided
You two are attacking men such as your person here in real life and you think you do so in the name of the same Jesus Christ who told you to ignore and love instead? undecided
Are you still playing the "Look at me, I am godly and I use a 'godly' lingo" card even with all you have posted on this issue in a direct attack against those you love to hate? undecided
Re: Last Night, I Saw "Lordreed" With A Lady Who Tried To Seduce Me In A Dream by Kobojunkie: 2:23pm On Jul 14, 2020
truespeak:
Blasphemy is blast- phemy which is speaking with disrespect and insults and ridicule and especially so to the Most High.
So respectfully, any one who does these things has blasphemed!
We don't get to make up our own meaning for words. undecided
Re: Last Night, I Saw "Lordreed" With A Lady Who Tried To Seduce Me In A Dream by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:25pm On Jul 14, 2020
Kobojunkie:

The devil is a better theologian than you but still remains a devil. undecided

1 Like

Re: Last Night, I Saw "Lordreed" With A Lady Who Tried To Seduce Me In A Dream by Kobojunkie: 2:26pm On Jul 14, 2020
OLAADEGBU:
The devil is a better theologian than you but still remains a devil. undecided
And I am a theologian? cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
ROFLMAO!!!
Re: Last Night, I Saw "Lordreed" With A Lady Who Tried To Seduce Me In A Dream by truespeak: 2:33pm On Jul 14, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Every word has an intendment and a purpose it fulfills. It is not for nought.
Re: Last Night, I Saw "Lordreed" With A Lady Who Tried To Seduce Me In A Dream by Kobojunkie: 2:36pm On Jul 14, 2020
truespeak:
Every word has an intendment and a purpose it fulfills. It is not for nought.
Again,
Kobojunkie:
Re: Last Night, I Saw "Lordreed" With A Lady Who Tried To Seduce Me In A Dream by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:47pm On Jul 14, 2020
Kobojunkie:

What Spiritual realm? He had a hot dream/nightmare. undecided

And what is the atheist's nightmare?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11953343_evolutionmissinglink_jpeg04a64183513efb48ead2b54af989def3

Kobojunkie:

The serpent did not appear in a dream but in real life to Eve. OK. undecided
Jesus Christ really taught you how to deal with it? How so? undecided
You two are attacking men such as your person here in real life and you think you do so in the name of the same Jesus Christ who told you to ignore and love instead? undecided
Are you still playing the "Look at me, I am godly and I use a 'godly' lingo" card even with all you have posted on this issue in a direct attack against those you love to hate? undecided

How am I sure you exist in real life? Does an atheist really exist? undecided

1 Like

Re: Last Night, I Saw "Lordreed" With A Lady Who Tried To Seduce Me In A Dream by truespeak: 2:54pm On Jul 14, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Again,

No, not mine, But every Natural Definition of "blasphemy" refers to insults, ridicule, abuses, curses, defamation of a Person Who is Truly Innocent of These Accusations, Whether directed to a man or to A High Personality, Called God!

You already know that Untruthful Accusation is an offence and we Sue on the ground of Defamation, whether atheist or not which is still offensive whether done to baby, man, or God!
Re: Last Night, I Saw "Lordreed" With A Lady Who Tried To Seduce Me In A Dream by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:02pm On Jul 14, 2020
gensteejay:

So, you basically live in fear all your life. How can you have peace of mind?

Leaving religion few years ago was the best decision of my life, and that's due to one major reason: peace of mind. I no longer fear any imaginary enemies or things.

One of the worst things invented in this world is fear — fear of anything.

You may not feel the full consequences of your sitting on a time bomb at the very moment but when it explodes your fake peace will be dissipated. shocked

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11160611_whyworry_jpeg8a49ce143628bd929969e51f41356362
Re: Last Night, I Saw "Lordreed" With A Lady Who Tried To Seduce Me In A Dream by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:11pm On Jul 14, 2020
LordReed:

Bwahahahahahaha! OMFD! LWKMD!

God created the hyena for a reason. cool

Re: Last Night, I Saw "Lordreed" With A Lady Who Tried To Seduce Me In A Dream by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:19pm On Jul 14, 2020
Kobojunkie:

And I am a theologian? cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
ROFLMAO!!!

Your theology is as twisted as the old serpent. The only sin that cannot be forgiven is the sin of unbelief and that is the stock-in-trade of atheists. If the devils who are beyond redemption yet believe in the existence of God doesn't that make devils better than atheists, Bishop Kobojunkie? undecided
Re: Last Night, I Saw "Lordreed" With A Lady Who Tried To Seduce Me In A Dream by LordReed(m): 3:21pm On Jul 14, 2020
Re: Last Night, I Saw "Lordreed" With A Lady Who Tried To Seduce Me In A Dream by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 14, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

You may not feel the full consequences of your sitting on a time bomb at the very moment but when it explodes your fake peace will be dissipated. shocked

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11160611_whyworry_jpeg8a49ce143628bd929969e51f41356362
Continue with your delusion, wishing others evil because they don't believe in your imported god.

The joke's on you when you're too blind to see only a devilish person wishes evil for fellow humans like himself.

I see the Bible has really messed up with your head.

The Bible has taught you to wish bad things for other humans, who don't believe in your god, and you sheepishly follow that dangerous doctrine without applying common sense.

You're no different from Boko Haram members; only that you're a verbal terrorist, not the physical type.

Your evil wishes are as useless as the "p" in psychology.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Prostitutes Rape Pastors In Delta / God And Medicine: Which Is More Reliable And Why? / Christ's Existence Not Substantiated By Historical Evidence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.