Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,171 members, 7,780,197 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:44 AM

Mark Angel Is Africa's Greatest Youtuber, A Nigerian - TV/Movies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Mark Angel Is Africa's Greatest Youtuber, A Nigerian (66125 Views)

Bbnaija S6 Update: Angel Is My Favourite, Smarter Than Most Housemates Says Cros / Cross: Angel Is My Favourite Girl, Smarter Than Most Housemates / BBNaija: Nina "My Greatest Fear Is Losing Collins, My Boyfriend" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mark Angel Is Africa's Greatest Youtuber, A Nigerian by Dpsychologist: 12:25pm On Jul 17, 2020
Runningwater:
Wow!! I never knew about all these statistics and Mark Angel comedy
Its good you know it now

1 Like

Re: Mark Angel Is Africa's Greatest Youtuber, A Nigerian by Dpsychologist: 12:25pm On Jul 17, 2020
quickly:

Biggest youtuber in Nigeria -agree but in africa thats a big lie. Did u check North africa/Southafrica..all listed are nigerians

Nigerians una like to dey sweet una self

Lol you don't even have a source and you want to argue
Re: Mark Angel Is Africa's Greatest Youtuber, A Nigerian by uuzba(m): 12:26pm On Jul 17, 2020
Brunicekid:
YouTube will not end in tears for me in Jesus Name.

I just started my two YouTube Channels not quite long...

Please, check my page out:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtysb94t_eGHTYK1s6BeDpg?view_as=subscriber

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLqu-qwM2uyOSNvWdhtioiw?view_as=subscriber

Thank you all.

Uncle, make sure you enjoy whatever you are doing on YouTube and post your videos. People who search YouTube may come across it if it is relevant or interesting. I've subscribed to some people that have only 1 video sef, because it was relevant to me.
Re: Mark Angel Is Africa's Greatest Youtuber, A Nigerian by Dpsychologist: 12:27pm On Jul 17, 2020
gypsey:
Nigerians don't knows him maybe beause he chose a slave and white man's religious self hating name like mark Angel..

if he had called himself an African name africans woulda known him, he is enslaved to whities.
Thats not the case.
What about others with Nigerian names where are they now
Re: Mark Angel Is Africa's Greatest Youtuber, A Nigerian by uuzba(m): 12:29pm On Jul 17, 2020
victorian:
Op that's for some clueless people.

When YouTube started charging money to download and save Any videos.. I suspect a Nigerian man must have bought you tube.

It wasn't like this some years back. It was free to download before but not anymore.

I just know its either a Nigerian has Infiltrated YouTube or it's been bought straight off!

Nigerians, even shit Una go sell! If the shit is meant to cure a deadly illness. cheesy

Click any video.
Click on "Share".
Copy the link
Go to y2mate.com
Paste the YouTube video link and download.

Abi am I missing something?
Re: Mark Angel Is Africa's Greatest Youtuber, A Nigerian by Shakaranews2020: 12:31pm On Jul 17, 2020
Greenbirth:
yea very nice one,

Okay, that's great. Can you run commentaries?
Re: Mark Angel Is Africa's Greatest Youtuber, A Nigerian by Dpsychologist: 12:32pm On Jul 17, 2020
uuzba:

Click any video.
Click on "Share".
Copy the link
Go to y2mate.com

Yes
Or he can add pp in the video link immediately after youtube and load, it will take him to y2mate

1 Like

Re: Mark Angel Is Africa's Greatest Youtuber, A Nigerian by Dpsychologist: 12:35pm On Jul 17, 2020
1miccza:

@OP are you aware that with strong convincing skills , this stats here in this post could land you a big deal with you tube? And bring in some very big investment into the country?
Wow, how so? I will like to know
Re: Mark Angel Is Africa's Greatest Youtuber, A Nigerian by ololo12: 12:39pm On Jul 17, 2020
Oh my word! shocked shocked... Chief, you also know that crazy Ghanaian YouTuber?? I think he speaks mandarin too. Very funny guy tho.

lekki1444:
grin so its not wode maya ayaaa mayaaaa ?
Re: Mark Angel Is Africa's Greatest Youtuber, A Nigerian by lekki1444: 12:45pm On Jul 17, 2020
ololo12:
Oh my word! shocked shocked... Chief, you also know that crazy Ghanaian YouTuber?? I think he speaks mandarin too. Very funny guy tho.

yes ooo my Oga. I have been following him for close to 2 years now. he speaks close to 6 languages including mandarin. ayaaaaaaa mayaaaaa grin
Re: Mark Angel Is Africa's Greatest Youtuber, A Nigerian by Greenbirth: 12:47pm On Jul 17, 2020
Shakaranews2020:

Okay, that's great. Can you run commentaries?
what aspect of commentary. I need to know how I can start on YouTube. Either partnership or you that already started can put me through on how I can start. I have good camera and good laptop to work on. What do you think that can be better for me on YouTube.

How do you want me to start? Either with you or alone.
Re: Mark Angel Is Africa's Greatest Youtuber, A Nigerian by 1miccza: 12:47pm On Jul 17, 2020
Dpsychologist:

Wow, how so? I will like to know

These are vital research statistics which may or may not be known by You Tube's top management if properly harnesssed , you might be hitting a gold mine
Re: Mark Angel Is Africa's Greatest Youtuber, A Nigerian by Shakaranews2020: 12:53pm On Jul 17, 2020
Greenbirth:
what aspect of commentary. I need to know how I can start on YouTube. Either partnership or you that already started can put me through on how I can start. I have good camera and good laptop to work on. What do you think that can be better for me on YouTube.

How do you want me to start? Either with you or alone.

Well, starting off ain't as easy as you think. And getting monetized is another issue. What we want to do here is, you make the videos and we upload on our monetized Channel, with over 94k+ subscribers. Then, we split the revenue generated from each of your videos uploaded on our channel.
Re: Mark Angel Is Africa's Greatest Youtuber, A Nigerian by Greenbirth: 1:04pm On Jul 17, 2020
Shakaranews2020:

Well, starting off ain't as easy as you think. And getting monetized is another issue. What we want to do here is, you make the videos and we upload on our monetized Channel, with over 94k+ subscribers. Then, we split the revenue generated from each of your videos uploaded on our channel.
Ok I got it. That is what I want to hear. So what type of videos content do you guys like.
Re: Mark Angel Is Africa's Greatest Youtuber, A Nigerian by Shakaranews2020: 2:08pm On Jul 17, 2020
Greenbirth:
Ok I got it. That is what I want to hear. So what type of videos content do you guys like.

Well, depends on the contents you can offer. We got our own niche, which is Celebrity gossips and trending news. But we can look into your kinda content and give it a try on our channel.
Re: Mark Angel Is Africa's Greatest Youtuber, A Nigerian by ololo12: 2:08pm On Jul 17, 2020
Nice to know, Chief... grin cheesy. Like “Tupac” says.. You do get around, innit lol cool grin

Top of the afternoon to you sire. TGIF. Anything for your boy? Origin and suya go make sense like this hehehe

lekki1444:
yes ooo my Oga. I have been following him for close to 2 years now. he speaks close to 6 languages including mandarin. ayaaaaaaa mayaaaaa grin
Re: Mark Angel Is Africa's Greatest Youtuber, A Nigerian by Ejanla07: 2:30pm On Jul 17, 2020
Righteousness89:
My Brother, I thought you were u Believer! Sorry for replying u! U need JESUS!
Comon get away...
Mtchewww
Re: Mark Angel Is Africa's Greatest Youtuber, A Nigerian by enemmo(f): 3:02pm On Jul 17, 2020
Dpsychologist:

You Can't compare 6.39 million with 1.38 million, will you?

There is a list he compiled , with the YouTube subscribers of Nigerians
Re: Mark Angel Is Africa's Greatest Youtuber, A Nigerian by Tboyfrosh123(m): 6:16pm On Jul 17, 2020
Fastestmanalive:
Which useless mark angel undecided

Mark angel that ran out of jokes and now recycles jokes to get viewers. Their skits are no longer interesting anymore. embarassed

That's part of why Denison igwe left them after all.
. *that not it he said only mark is taking all the money that he only pays emmanuella #50,000 per month And that he is selfish*
Re: Mark Angel Is Africa's Greatest Youtuber, A Nigerian by victorian(f): 10:52pm On Jul 17, 2020
uuzba:

Click any video.
Click on "Share".
Copy the link
Go to y2mate.com

Thanks so much! I will try it cheesy
Re: Mark Angel Is Africa's Greatest Youtuber, A Nigerian by patani(m): 11:11am On Jul 21, 2020
Olominira:

Honestly, you're different or I say one of the few who has next generations in mind. I have met a number of our people who think America would remain paradise forever at same time think Nigeria would remain poor. They talk down about our nation at every opportunity. What's the pride in talking down about your nation because you live in a whiteman land?

Well, those ones lack foresight....America IMO is going down, the level of poverty in American Interland is depressing(Although, our African leaders no dey try too sha. However, Africa is an emerging economy and more opportunity may abound in the future...Kids must learn to live in both environments and choose between the 2 when they are faced with options) ..My kids have blue passport but I don't allow that get into their head...You will forever remain a Yoruba person and they should wear that identity with pride...

1 Like

Re: Mark Angel Is Africa's Greatest Youtuber, A Nigerian by SweetyMarvel00(m): 1:47am On Jul 22, 2020
Are you a writer and you wish to build a career in movie script writing? Do you want your script to be a sold out one to top movie producers and film productions across Africa? Do want to write a movie script that will attract top producers like AY, Audu of Ebony life TV, Kemi Adebati? Then you 've got the right person here... reach me DEECHE on WhatsAPP 09037689230.

You will be thoroughly taught A-Z guide, with practical examples on how to write a top notch movie script that will launch you into a script writing career in Africa, with as low as 2k, within one to two months. Remember that script writing is a skill and you must know the nitty gritties, I cant wait to meet you, let's learn and take your writing skills to the next level.

Re: Mark Angel Is Africa's Greatest Youtuber, A Nigerian by Tolzy11(m): 8:01am On Jul 24, 2020
Randal:
Good morning Tolzy11. Please I'll be contacting you today on WhatsApp.
Okay .
Re: Mark Angel Is Africa's Greatest Youtuber, A Nigerian by DMPaulSr: 9:56pm On Aug 19, 2020
Shakaranews2020:
Op, you're so right. I'm a YouTuber too. Started last year, and already have 94k+ subscribers in a span of one year.

Mark Angel comedy is doing a good job, but most Nigerians don't know. Maybe because most Nigerians don't use YouTube. Mark Angel earns far more than any Nigerian musician on YouTube. He uploads weekly and get nothing less than a million views within three days. His viewers are from countries with very high CPM.

He also goes on tour with his team to many European, Asiansl and American countries. Many Nigerians think the guy is dead, but we YouTubers know, he is the biggest thing out there. Mark Angel earns far more than every Nigerian Comedian, musician and artistes on YouTube.

My highest earning from a single video was on a documentary I did on Emmanuella. I was shocked to see that most viewers of that particular video weren't Nigerians. In fact, 98% were not Nigerians.

Secondly, Nigerians on YouTube are full of hate. They only there to condemn and criticise content creators. They just want to bring you down. But foreigners support alot.

Guy how far? Can i ask you something?
Re: Mark Angel Is Africa's Greatest Youtuber, A Nigerian by Kalatium(m): 3:33pm On Aug 21, 2020
Shakaranews2020:

Whatd your YouTube handle?
Re: Mark Angel Is Africa's Greatest Youtuber, A Nigerian by Kalatium(m): 3:37pm On Aug 21, 2020
Tboyfrosh123:
. *that not it he said only mark is taking all the money that he only pays emmanuella #50,000 per month And that he is selfish*
I realized that most Nigerians are haters
Re: Mark Angel Is Africa's Greatest Youtuber, A Nigerian by TheCork(m): 1:24am On Aug 26, 2020
victorian:
Op that's for some clueless people.

When YouTube started charging money to download and save Any videos.. I suspect a Nigerian man must have bought you tube.

It wasn't like this some years back. It was free to download before but not anymore.

I just know its either a Nigerian has Infiltrated YouTube or it's been bought straight off!

Nigerians, even shit Una go sell! If the shit is meant to cure a deadly illness. cheesy

Hi. But why do u keep making our prick had wit sexxxx foto? Are u trying to make us broke up with our girlfriends? Why na? I been had for almost one weeks undecided
Re: Mark Angel Is Africa's Greatest Youtuber, A Nigerian by MrCork: 10:10pm On Oct 11, 2020
victorian:

Thanks so much! I will try it cheesy

Hello. Am a tv producer & I directed plenty show like house wife's of Nigeria, bb naija, & others. Anyways please can u quickly send me directly some of yor best naaaaked picture so I can study it to let u no if I can audition u for modelling so I can met beautiful womens like nayimi Campbell or riyana. I hav connections wink
Re: Mark Angel Is Africa's Greatest Youtuber, A Nigerian by victorian(f): 10:33pm On Oct 11, 2020
[s]
MrCork:

Hello. Am a tv producer & I directed plenty show like house wife's of Nigeria, bb naija, & others. Anyways please can u quickly send me directly some of yor best naaaaked picture so I can study it to let u no if I can audition u for modelling so I can met beautiful womens like nayimi Campbell or riyana. I hav connections wink
[/s]
Re: Mark Angel Is Africa's Greatest Youtuber, A Nigerian by MrCork: 10:38pm On Oct 11, 2020
victorian:
[s][/s]

why u stubborn na...dont u like fine mans? I want to be my chick before my girlfriend come back in December. I drive BMW smiley
Re: Mark Angel Is Africa's Greatest Youtuber, A Nigerian by Jarchi(m): 11:57pm On Oct 11, 2020
Support- Jarchi First Single 'No Be Play' Off His Ebeta Album

Jarchi first single off his Ebeta album is out

Nigeria next big project, Jarchi hints his forthcoming project with a new song titled “No be play“.

The Jarchi self-produced record ‘No be play‘ serves as the first song from his forthcoming project.
Jarchi add to the voice of #END_SARS by talking to the problem our leaders.

I want to be a doctor, pilot wateva.
Are you now?

Please Share and Subscribe
We need 1200 YouTube SUBSCRIBERS to be able to drop it on all music streaming and download website.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkkYp8pQoFs

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kiddwaya's Twitter Handlers "Sister zone" And "Friend Zone" Erica / Bassey Sucks Coco Ice' Boobs Live On TV On Big Brother Naija / Bisola Gives Tin Tall Tony A Mouth Action On Big Brother Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.