Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,822 members, 7,806,310 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

I Need A Man In My Life, I Wish To Have More Kids – Uche Ogbodo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Need A Man In My Life, I Wish To Have More Kids – Uche Ogbodo (716 Views)

Wizkid's First Baby Mama Reveals Their Plan To Have More Kids / Uche Jombo Finally Speaks On Marriage Crisis, Say No More Kids / Uche Ogbodo Assaulted By Military Man In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Man In My Life, I Wish To Have More Kids – Uche Ogbodo by Tunext12(m): 11:55am On Jul 11, 2020
One of Nigeria Nollywood actress and single mother of one, Uche Ogbodo is ready to take another shot at love.

The movie star whose marriage to Apo Arthur in 2013 crashed over irreconcilable differences a few monthsafter, told Inside Nollywood that she wouldn’t mind getting married again so her daughter could have some siblings to play with.

“[i]My baby girl will have siblings soon. I assure you. Watch out. I am still a lover girl as I was a few years ago. It’s only that I am a little wiser and stronger. Now, I am open to love again and getting married. I won’t say I have
regrets over my past.
I only have lessons learnt. Also, I don’t frown at finding love in the industry. If you find your love amongst your colleagues in showbiz, please feel free to nurture it. If I find love here, I will definitely nurture it. But I have never, not yet,” she asserte[/i]d.

The beautiful Enugu State-born thespian also talked about the high and low moments of single motherhood. Hear her: “ The joyful moments we (my daughter and I) spent together, discovering ourselves as she grows up are my high moments.

The lows are when I had to cry in my
bedroom all alone, praying to God to save me from stress, because I work too hard trying to provide all she needs.

It is not easy but I am thankful forgrace.
however, She advised single parents seeking for survival not to give up. “Know that you have an everlasting love in that child in your arms. It’s love that is pure and true, that never lies nor disappoints; and that will never betray or
abandon you. So, cherish the moment in time.”
Read more of her statement below:

https://www.parrotnaijazz.com/2020/07/i-need-man-in-my-life-i-wish-to-have.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: I Need A Man In My Life, I Wish To Have More Kids – Uche Ogbodo by 77Craze: 12:01pm On Jul 11, 2020
Then open your legs their are lots of guys out their willing to drill your borehole

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Man In My Life, I Wish To Have More Kids – Uche Ogbodo by Freestainworld(m): 12:30pm On Jul 11, 2020
I for help you but, I no know how my woman wan see am, eeyaaa

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable! A Native Doctor Spotted Shopping With Girlfriend In Benin / Bbnaija LOCKDOWN: Nengi Wins First Head Of House Challenge / Laycon Becomes The First Bbnaija 2020 Housemate To Get Verified On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.