Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,652 members, 7,801,899 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

be good to everybody - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / be good to everybody (3661 Views)

be good to everybody / be good to everybody / be good to everybody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

be good to everybody by Queenlovely(f): 11:57am On Jul 11, 2020
be good to everybody

1 Like 1 Share

Re: be good to everybody by Hollasmall: 12:00pm On Jul 11, 2020
Queenlovely:
this world is full of mystery, I am weeping while I am typing this

before the covid lockdown, my cousin introduced his future wife to the family in portharcourt we welcomed her warmly and asked questions, she seemed nice.

fast forward 3 days ago, I saw our future sister in-law lapdancing in a club in Abuja, I wanted to take photos but opted for video instead, I just weak, I wanted to catch her in the very act of kpanshing.

I went closer to her and she could not remember me, I introduced myself and she fell like a pack of card, she fainted and people rushed to help her,

she is pleading with me to keep her secret, but my conscience is heavy, she said she wanted to buy ashobi uniform, that's why she is doing it.

see seriously I don't know if I should take this to my grave and allow the wedding to continue. she had lied to her husband about her whereabouts.

NAwa ooo
Re: be good to everybody by yomi007k(m): 12:02pm On Jul 11, 2020
Wow. So club don open for Abuja.

I think I'm in the wrong state.

11 Likes

Re: be good to everybody by 77Craze: 12:03pm On Jul 11, 2020
Haaaaa nothing man no go see
Re: be good to everybody by blessoyeboy(m): 12:04pm On Jul 11, 2020
See, its difficult to know how your brother will respond to this. You were meant to take this directly to him and let him make his decision. not bringing it here.
I feel this story is made up BTW

5 Likes

Re: be good to everybody by TheGreatIYANU: 12:06pm On Jul 11, 2020
Queenlovely:

see seriously I don't know if I should take this to my grave and allow the wedding to continue she had lied to her husband about her whereabouts.

@Bolded

So you're going to open your eyes and watch your cousin get married to a lady who believes her vagina is an ATMachine on the eve of her marriage?

The Binis say - who dey cry dey see road

6 Likes

Re: be good to everybody by GboyegaD(m): 12:10pm On Jul 11, 2020
Truly can't advise as my advice may not go well with our holier-than-thou attitude.
Re: be good to everybody by Wizywiz(m): 12:11pm On Jul 11, 2020
Pls inform your cousin ...dont hide anything...yes its your business...he is your brother so tell him about the hoe he wanted to wife..show him the video also...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: be good to everybody by extol1(m): 12:12pm On Jul 11, 2020
Queenlovely:

before the covid lockdown, my cousin introduced his future wife to the family in portharcourt we welcomed her warmly and asked questions, she seemed nice.

fast forward 3 days ago, I saw our future sister in-law lapdancing in a club in Abuja, I wanted to take photos but opted for video instead, I just weak, I wanted to catch her in the very act of kpanshing.

I went closer to her and she could not remember me, I introduced myself and she fell like a pack of card, she fainted and people rushed to help her,

she is pleading with me to keep her secret, but my conscience is heavy, she said she wanted to buy ashobi uniform, that's why she is doing it.

see seriously I don't know if I should take this to my grave and allow the wedding to continue. she had lied to her husband about her whereabouts.
where is the video or you are lieing
Re: be good to everybody by idahme(m): 12:12pm On Jul 11, 2020
It's very difficult considering the info will Mar rather than make the marriage. If I were to be in same condition, I will let the information out considering the person involved is a family or friends for life. You won't forgive yourself if your cousin discovers for himself after five, ten years of marriage. leading to breakdown of his marriage. Let the information be made available to him he should be the one to take the decisions whether to go ahead, my advice is when relaying the information don't sway his mind to One direction .A broken relationship is better than a broken marriage.

1 Like

Re: be good to everybody by captainking(m): 12:12pm On Jul 11, 2020
Queenlovely:

Please do not allow your cousin marry that girl.. People just don't go to clubs to become strippers... It's a full time job... Inform your cousin about this and let him decide...if he finds out on his own and discovers you knew.. He will hate you forever...

1 Like

Re: be good to everybody by bomasek(m): 12:16pm On Jul 11, 2020
What were you doing in the club and which club has opened in Abuja

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: be good to everybody by majamajic(m): 12:18pm On Jul 11, 2020
yomi007k:
Wow. So club don open for Abuja.

I think I'm in the wrong state.

So someone can't cook in peace again ?
Mine is that someone u see once , u can hardly recognize her in a strip club after months

7 Likes

Re: be good to everybody by NaijaRoyalty(m): 12:18pm On Jul 11, 2020
She's a prostitute , don't watch your relative marry a prostitute .
Re: be good to everybody by sanemind2(m): 12:19pm On Jul 11, 2020
This your story eh...no worry we know the story
Re: be good to everybody by Yungmil: 12:21pm On Jul 11, 2020
portharcourt girls bahhh
Re: be good to everybody by Chris525: 12:23pm On Jul 11, 2020
Forget aso-ebi story, she's a prostitute. She loves your cousin tho. Wont be suprised she's contributing heavily to the wedding. She is very invested in the relationship, her reaction tells me so.

I feel so sorry for her & your cousin but its just right that you tell your cousin or an elder in the family.

That is the right thing to do.
Re: be good to everybody by AFvckingAlpha(m): 12:24pm On Jul 11, 2020
Upload the video or i don't believe

Believe this at your own foolery grin
Re: be good to everybody by Freestainworld(m): 12:28pm On Jul 11, 2020
send me her number, she needs counseling
Re: be good to everybody by yomi007k(m): 12:28pm On Jul 11, 2020
majamajic:

So someone can't cook in peace again ?
Mine is that someone u see once , u can hardly recognize her in a strip club after months

Maybe she don high.
Re: be good to everybody by culf: 12:34pm On Jul 11, 2020
she no try o...
Re: be good to everybody by bomasek(m): 1:23pm On Jul 11, 2020
Fake story, wonder why you guys are responding

2 Likes

Re: be good to everybody by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 11, 2020
Plenty story fabricators full Nairaland
Re: be good to everybody by tnerro1(m): 2:14pm On Jul 11, 2020
You guys are of the same blood, so tell ur cousin as soon as possible, if he finds out later that u did not tell him, that bond between u will die.
Re: be good to everybody by dingbang(m): 2:24pm On Jul 11, 2020
If na my sister , she will definitely tell me. She cannot allow me marry a snake.
Re: be good to everybody by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 11, 2020
Fake story
Re: be good to everybody by Queenlovely(f): 3:54pm On Jul 11, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
Fake story
must you be stupid
Re: be good to everybody by RealEzee(m): 4:34pm On Jul 11, 2020
And I ask this question, art thou thy brother's keeper?
Let him know ooo, let him decide but don't tell anyone else too before ur mouth will be running gossip like tap

1 Like

Re: be good to everybody by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 11, 2020
If you say the truth you will ruin everything
If you tell lie everything will later be ruined
Tell him what you saw and save him from a bad marriage
Re: be good to everybody by poiunt: 5:13pm On Jul 11, 2020
What were you also doing in the stripe club.

This story looks like lies.
Re: be good to everybody by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 11, 2020
As in... Too much angry
NerdyRudeGyal:
Plenty story fabricators full Nairaland
Re: be good to everybody by shollyboy2: 8:17pm On Jul 11, 2020
Ehn Ehn? so clubs don open for abuja? E be like say na you open the clubs.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do Women Enjoy From Bringing Men Down ? (Photos) / What Does "A Forbidden Fruit Creates Many Jams"? / She Kept Comparing Me With Her Ex-boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.