Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,647 members, 7,801,884 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

I Need A UK Used Mini Laptop Of 20k In Abuja - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need A UK Used Mini Laptop Of 20k In Abuja (317 Views)

Form A: UK Universities Suspend Nigerian Students; Bank Staff Take ₦400k Bribe / 10 Businesses You Can Start With Just 20k In This Present Situations / What Business Can Someone Start With 20k In The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A UK Used Mini Laptop Of 20k In Abuja by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 11, 2020
Hello if u are a laptop seller and have a good mini UK used laptop of 20k pls message me for immediate purchase or drop your number /contact, thanks.
Re: I Need A UK Used Mini Laptop Of 20k In Abuja by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 11, 2020
I need it pls. Anyone in abuja selling?
Re: I Need A UK Used Mini Laptop Of 20k In Abuja by Joeboy666: 1:53pm On Jul 11, 2020
Okay i will help you i will send it to you in abuja,but you will pay 50% OF THE DISTRIBUTION FEE(2500naira).send the money to this acct no 3154970072 FBN ELENDU JONAH,i will send someone to give it to you at ur doorsteps.thanks for compromising.remain blessed.send me ur address.
Re: I Need A UK Used Mini Laptop Of 20k In Abuja by SmartPolician: 3:00am On Jul 12, 2020
lovecares34:
Hello if u are a laptop seller and have a good mini UK used laptop of 20k pls message me for immediate purchase or drop your number /contact, thanks.

What is the current exchange rate of pounds to naira? Now, you want to a buy a UK-used laptop of #20k.

Tomorrow, you will get scammed and come back online to start calling Nigerians unprintable names. Meanwhile, you brought the calamity upon yourself.

Continue

(1) (Reply)

How To Get An Activation Code For Locast On Roku? / Buy And Sell ( Ekiti Only ) / Irish Potato Farmers Contract Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.