Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

Lotto War: CDNDC Seeks Probe Of Magu, Kashamu’s Alleged Ties - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lotto War: CDNDC Seeks Probe Of Magu, Kashamu’s Alleged Ties (13985 Views)

Police Confirms Promotion Of Magu, 5 Others As AIG / Ayo Olowonihi: My Travails In The Hands Of Magu - EFCC Director / Bishop Seun Adeoye: Arrest Of Magu Confirms Nigeria Stinks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lotto War: CDNDC Seeks Probe Of Magu, Kashamu’s Alleged Ties by AnonPoet: 1:34pm On Jul 11, 2020
A group of anti-corruption campaigners has called on the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) to immediately launch a thorough investigation into allegations that its suspended acting chairman, Ibrahim Magu, connived with a former senator, Buruji Kashamu, to sabotage other lottery businesses that are in competition with Kashamu’s Western Lotto.

The Coalition in Defence of Nigerian Democracy and Constitution (CDNDC) in a statement yesterday tasked the EFCC to uncover how a controversial politician and businessman like Kashamu, became an associate of its former acting head. CDNDC said the ongoing probe of Magu’s leadership at the EFCC should not be concluded without a strident scrutiny of his relationship with Kashamu.

“It is unfortunate that Magu, as a supposed anti-corruption chief, would be in bed with a tainted character like Kashamu,” Ariyo-Dare Atoye, the convener of CDNDC, said in a statement. “We want the presidential panel that is looking into Magu’s allegations to also find out what happened between him and Kashamu.”

Atoye said his group had recently caught wind of an ongoing scheme by EFCC agents to move against other lottery businesses with the hope of extracting huge financial commitment from them, saying such action should be ceased to ward off its dangerous implication on the country’s economy. “Those behind the attempt to intimidate other lottery businesses on trumped up allegations of unremitted taxes are Magu’s lackies that remained with the EFCC,” he added. “They should all be fished out, investigated and prosecuted to serve as a deterrence to other rogue law enforcement agents.” But Kashamu’s spokesperson, Austin Oniyokor, strongly denied allegations of connivance between his principal and the suspended EFCC chairman, saying it was baseless and spurious. “The people behind this allegation are being used and sponsored by other lotto operators in the country.

They are trying to destroy Kashamu’s name because he exposed them on how they have been defrauding the Federal Government, and the National Lottery Commission of billons of naira over the years. They are now paying back the money to the coffers of the government, and obviously they are not happy about it, and that’s why they are now trying to use the NGO to smear Senator Kashamu’s name, and image. I believe there are other several issues relating to governance that these people behind the allegations should concern themselves with instead of allowing themselves to be used by some criminal elements who are shortchanging the Federal Government”, he stated.

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/lotto-war-group-seeks-probe-of-magu-kashamus-alleged-ties/

Re: Lotto War: CDNDC Seeks Probe Of Magu, Kashamu’s Alleged Ties by SmartProf(m): 1:34pm On Jul 11, 2020
Na wa o, they want to rope him with lotto controversy too? I won't be surprised if he is also petitioned by weed sellers and scrap scavengers on certain issues based on their grievances.

16 Likes

Re: Lotto War: CDNDC Seeks Probe Of Magu, Kashamu’s Alleged Ties by Righteousness89(m): 1:35pm On Jul 11, 2020
This Magu matter seems to be opening New Chapters!

If Human beings will Dig out the doings of a fellow Human, Then Imagine what will be at the Other side when we cross over..

The Highest they can do to Magu is to jail him.. or at most Kill Him

God Almighty Will kill and throw into Hell!

Let's be Careful with the way we live. There is Nothing Hidden in the sight of God..

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lotto War: CDNDC Seeks Probe Of Magu, Kashamu’s Alleged Ties by Ejiphill09(m): 1:42pm On Jul 11, 2020
grin
Re: Lotto War: CDNDC Seeks Probe Of Magu, Kashamu’s Alleged Ties by ainas247: 1:42pm On Jul 11, 2020
tongue Magu nah Legend grin grin grin grin

I beg come and rank your website to
Google page 1 chat up for clients result

1 Like

Re: Lotto War: CDNDC Seeks Probe Of Magu, Kashamu’s Alleged Ties by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:43pm On Jul 11, 2020
HE don finish for this man Magu

2 Likes

Re: Lotto War: CDNDC Seeks Probe Of Magu, Kashamu’s Alleged Ties by freshkpomo(m): 1:44pm On Jul 11, 2020
This na modulus operandi for here Na , they are right.

Together we can make Nigeria better

Nigerian youths drop your differences and unite.

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lotto War: CDNDC Seeks Probe Of Magu, Kashamu’s Alleged Ties by JosephXavier: 1:44pm On Jul 11, 2020
C
Re: Lotto War: CDNDC Seeks Probe Of Magu, Kashamu’s Alleged Ties by Jackyboy: 1:44pm On Jul 11, 2020
Abeg make the Panel kuku check my tickets wey cut yday, i dey suspect this Magu.
Maybe he is also in bed with Bet9ja grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lotto War: CDNDC Seeks Probe Of Magu, Kashamu’s Alleged Ties by Momfaxchange22(m): 1:44pm On Jul 11, 2020
Okay
Noted
Re: Lotto War: CDNDC Seeks Probe Of Magu, Kashamu’s Alleged Ties by johnykgoal: 1:44pm On Jul 11, 2020
Good
Re: Lotto War: CDNDC Seeks Probe Of Magu, Kashamu’s Alleged Ties by Chijeep(m): 1:45pm On Jul 11, 2020
Magu d Magu...
d most purest fraudster.
I don't want to believe any statement from any politicians again.
the one prosecuting Magu and Magu himself are thieves.
I can smell Minister of Finance as next victim here.
that Woman ehhnnn... she can use further mathematics do abortion

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lotto War: CDNDC Seeks Probe Of Magu, Kashamu’s Alleged Ties by Hpx94: 1:45pm On Jul 11, 2020
SmartProf:
Na wa o, they want to rope him with lotto controversy too? I won't be surprised if he is also petitioned by weed sellers and scrap scavengers on certain issues based on their grievances.
Re: Lotto War: CDNDC Seeks Probe Of Magu, Kashamu’s Alleged Ties by SmartchildTutor: 1:45pm On Jul 11, 2020
Arrows coming from different angles now.

Magu should be investigated for the the travails of competitors of Western Lotto.

Magu should be investigated for the embezzlement in NDDC.

Magu should be investigated for the fraudulent activities of Hushpuppi.

Magu should be investigated for the .....

Magu, Magu, Magu...

Soon, they'll call for Magu's investigation for Tinubu's billion vans, Ganduje's dollars stuffing, Maina's pension fraud, even Babachir's grass cutting saga.

Poor Magu.
He's been used and dumped.

Nigerians should better watch it.
Magu may have stolen money. I'm pretty sure he's not been persecuted for taking any money.
It's time for the cabal to embark on the real looting and they see Magu as a potential threat. The man can not be completely trusted to play ball.
Taking him down is the only way to clear the coast.

3 Likes

Re: Lotto War: CDNDC Seeks Probe Of Magu, Kashamu’s Alleged Ties by Nigerianleleyi0: 1:45pm On Jul 11, 2020
That's what they are all about

But I think kashamu had his money before Magu's regime

It'll be interesting to find that out later to occur as a coalition of the fringe drama

There's God o.

1 Like

Re: Lotto War: CDNDC Seeks Probe Of Magu, Kashamu’s Alleged Ties by juustine777(m): 1:46pm On Jul 11, 2020
HALA!
Re: Lotto War: CDNDC Seeks Probe Of Magu, Kashamu’s Alleged Ties by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:46pm On Jul 11, 2020
They have destroyed the evidences so all of them should go and sit down. The only thing remaining na allegation
Re: Lotto War: CDNDC Seeks Probe Of Magu, Kashamu’s Alleged Ties by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:48pm On Jul 11, 2020
hushpups dey learn work where Magu dey.
Re: Lotto War: CDNDC Seeks Probe Of Magu, Kashamu’s Alleged Ties by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 11, 2020
MAGU THE MUGU
Re: Lotto War: CDNDC Seeks Probe Of Magu, Kashamu’s Alleged Ties by Openbusiness3: 1:48pm On Jul 11, 2020
Check my signature
Re: Lotto War: CDNDC Seeks Probe Of Magu, Kashamu’s Alleged Ties by Ejlove4u(m): 1:54pm On Jul 11, 2020
magu mugu.... mumu names
Re: Lotto War: CDNDC Seeks Probe Of Magu, Kashamu’s Alleged Ties by Deflames01(m): 1:55pm On Jul 11, 2020
Shikena grin angry angry grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Lotto War: CDNDC Seeks Probe Of Magu, Kashamu’s Alleged Ties by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 11, 2020
J
Re: Lotto War: CDNDC Seeks Probe Of Magu, Kashamu’s Alleged Ties by Advocate500: 1:57pm On Jul 11, 2020
Magu this magu that, before u can say Jack he is off the hook, we easily forget in this country that is our major problem, those prosecuting magu are corrupt too, the same AGF that have been accused of so many corrupt allegations is now prosecuting magu and the youths are jumping up and down.
Re: Lotto War: CDNDC Seeks Probe Of Magu, Kashamu’s Alleged Ties by AmazingELixir: 2:02pm On Jul 11, 2020
grin

Allegations and counter allegations coming from criminals from hell.

Left for alone the whole lottery bullshi.t should be scrapped, from baba ijebu oo..western lotto oo, national lotto oo and not forgetting all those nonsensical sports betting outfits that have nearly damaged Nigerian youths.
Re: Lotto War: CDNDC Seeks Probe Of Magu, Kashamu’s Alleged Ties by Freeeanijor: 2:06pm On Jul 11, 2020
Fantastically corrupt
Re: Lotto War: CDNDC Seeks Probe Of Magu, Kashamu’s Alleged Ties by DatAbujaBoy: 2:07pm On Jul 11, 2020
Jackyboy:
Abeg make the Panel kuku check my tickets wey cut yday, i dey suspect this Magu.
Maybe he is also in bed with Bet9ja grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

And I won yesterday grin grin grin
Maybe you don't settle magu boys grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lotto War: CDNDC Seeks Probe Of Magu, Kashamu’s Alleged Ties by Olabode971(f): 2:14pm On Jul 11, 2020
Major tribes should secede jareh...

Am sure we will move forward and better than this OneNigeria of a thing.

#Oduduwa Republic.
#Ipob.
#Arewa Republic.
OneNigeria is a dead trap in which over200million people are locked in.
#PeaceOut

Re: Lotto War: CDNDC Seeks Probe Of Magu, Kashamu’s Alleged Ties by oluwasegun007(m): 2:16pm On Jul 11, 2020
I won't be surprised if they petition FIFA that Magu conspired with yakubu to loose that golden chance that year..

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Katsina Abduction: No Ransom Paid To Secure Students’ Release - Masari / Anambra PDP Primary Fallout: Maduka Was Never Swindled Of $450,000- Aide / Charly Boy To Peter Obi: Obidients Are Better Behaved Than APC Or PDP Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.