Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,213 members, 7,780,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:33 PM

Esut Supplementary List/jamb Upliftment Of Registration On State Universities - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Esut Supplementary List/jamb Upliftment Of Registration On State Universities (3382 Views)

State Universities With The Best Infrastructures And Facilities- Pictures / ASUU To Embark On Strike Soon! South East State Universities Are Aready On Indefinite Strike! / Nigeria State Universities Websites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Esut Supplementary List/jamb Upliftment Of Registration On State Universities by AmorousT(m): 7:04pm On Feb 03, 2011
I WISH TO USE THIS MEDIUM TO LET ALL THE CANDIDATES THAT HAVE/ARE APPLYING FOR THIS YEAR'S JAMB-UTME THAT JAMB HAS SETTLED ITS REGISTRATION DISPUTES AND HSA FINALLY AGREED TO ACCEPT REGISTRATION OF CANDIDATES FOR THE 2011/2012 ACADEMIC SESSION INTO EVAN ENWEREM UNIVERSITY(EEU/IMSU), ENUGU STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY (ESUT), ANAMBRA STATE UNIVERITY (ANSU), ABIA STATE UNIVERSITY (ABSU), EBONYI STATE UNIVERSITY (EBSU), LAGOS STATE UNIVERSITY (LASU), RIVER STATER UNIVERSITY (RSUT), PORTHARCOURT (PH) AND OLABINSI ONABANJO UNIVERSITY (OOU).

THIS IS TO LET ALL THE CANDIDATES THAT TOOK POST-UME FOR 2010/2011 SESSION THAT THE FINAL ADMISSION LIST IS OUT TOGETHER WITH THAT OF SUPPLEMENTARY LIST. YOU CAN CHECK YOURS ON THE SCHOOL WEBSITE WHICH IS www.esutportal.net. I WISH YOU ALL LUCK.

FOR MORE INFORMATION:
REACH ME
TIMOTHY
EMAIL:timothyezeh@yahoo.com.
Re: Esut Supplementary List/jamb Upliftment Of Registration On State Universities by winta2007(m): 11:44pm On Feb 03, 2011
I gained food science & Technology which faculty?
Re: Esut Supplementary List/jamb Upliftment Of Registration On State Universities by Donben10: 7:04am On Feb 04, 2011
I thank God 4 my admission,mine was,business administration.its also on d jamb website(jamb.org.ng)
Re: Esut Supplementary List/jamb Upliftment Of Registration On State Universities by AmorousT(m): 11:24am On Feb 04, 2011
@ winta2007, food science & Technology is under Faculty of Agriculture.
Re: Esut Supplementary List/jamb Upliftment Of Registration On State Universities by DrEkehnde(m): 11:53am On Feb 04, 2011
All you need to do is to call me, i m a senior lecturer, i help students in admission, just call me now for admission help b4 its too late
Re: Esut Supplementary List/jamb Upliftment Of Registration On State Universities by Kasieze(m): 9:39pm On Feb 04, 2011
Join ESUT HOTTEST FORUM www.esutforum.com and start connecting your school friends online , share your photo albums with them, send messages, advertise free and many more unique services. To join click www.esutforum.com/registrationpage.php . Its FREE, you can't wait to join us.
Re: Esut Supplementary List/jamb Upliftment Of Registration On State Universities by Mamalistie: 12:28am On Feb 06, 2011
Guyz plz i would like to know the procedure for the payment of acceptance fee and how much does it cost.
Re: Esut Supplementary List/jamb Upliftment Of Registration On State Universities by Donben10: 7:47am On Feb 07, 2011
D aceptance fee is 26300, payment is be made at d bank in d skull, the skul fee is nt yet knwn,till d previous studnts r tru wit their 2nd semester exam, 4 mor info,plz cal me 07038684957.i'l be glad 2 help you,

(1) (Reply)

Computer Science Or Biochemistry Which Is More Viable In Nigeria / 6 Tough But Underated Course To Study / Mapoly 2012/2013 Putme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.