Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,302 members, 7,780,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:05 PM

Help! I Always Dream Of Snakes! - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Help! I Always Dream Of Snakes! (27587 Views)

Anytime I Pick Up My Bible To Read , I Always Feel Sleepy / Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? / Always Dream Having Sex,with Familiar Faces Help Me Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I Always Dream Of Snakes! by Ramsak1: 4:57pm On Jul 12, 2020
Lol..I'm sorry oo but guy you be fool
Topup7:
Guy,it a blessing o..it means you born to be python computer programmer. grin
Re: Help! I Always Dream Of Snakes! by Henri8: 5:02pm On Jul 12, 2020
You were supposed to be a snake charmer but you refused. Now they are after you.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Always Dream Of Snakes! by isous: 5:03pm On Jul 12, 2020
My sister there is no other way out than for you to be delivered. All you need is deliverance.
Contact me on phone or Whatsapp if you truly tired of your present situation. Thanks
Here is my phone number: 08088701966. Call me or Whatsapp
Re: Help! I Always Dream Of Snakes! by austinauto(m): 5:04pm On Jul 12, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:
Who can proffer a solution for me? I am totally tired! I usually cannot seem to have a goodnight's rest. If I am not in a pool of different species of large snakes, I am always on the run because one is always after me. Fortunately for me, I am never harmed by them.

Dream interpreters and what have you, I need help. I have prayed countlessly but prayers don't seem to be working because the dreams usually resurface. I have suffered from this dilemma since I was 10. I really need help, please.

Someone made a sly comment of either being an "ogbanje" or a snake goddess but I can't still seem to wrap my head around such erroneous suggestion. cool

Few people here has told you the meaning and these are few who has had the dream in the past including myself. It means you have a lot of insincere people around. Envious people that does not want good things to happen to you and it can be any1. The only way I was able to stop mine was to be bold.

Before going to bed at night I always give myself the assurance that I am putting on things that can protect me from snake bite, like putting on boot that gets to my knee to be able to match their head without be scared of being biting. To stop the dream or at list reduce it you need to confront them.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Always Dream Of Snakes! by Brazzaville(m): 5:04pm On Jul 12, 2020
The spiritual realm controls the physical. Become active spiritually. As the Holy Spirit for help, read your Bible, fast, pray( warfare prayers, pray for the lost souls, pray for the sick, pray for the jobless, pray for those that are going through any type of life problem).
Mine was, most night in my sleep I see myself being chased by ��� I got tired and started praying not quite long whenever I sleep, and I see ��� in my dream I start chasing them with Cutlass, I mean I cut their head well. Since then till forever I haven't had that kind of stuff. Thank God.
Re: Help! I Always Dream Of Snakes! by Brazzaville(m): 5:05pm On Jul 12, 2020
The spiritual realm controls the physical. Become active spiritually. As the Holy Spirit for help, read your Bible, fast, pray( warfare prayers, pray for the lost souls, pray for the sick, pray for the jobless, pray for those that are going through any type of life problem).
Mine was, most night in my sleep I see myself being chased by snakes I got tired and started praying not quite long whenever I sleep, and I see snakes in my dream I start chasing them with Cutlass, I mean I cut their head well. Since then till forever I haven't had that kind of stuff. Thank God.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Always Dream Of Snakes! by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 12, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

What are the two levels of deliverance?

And what's the name of the book?

Link to the thread as well, please.

New Creation realities by E W Kenyon.
Two kinds of righteousness by same Author.
Those will take care of the mind aspect of your deliverance. If you are born again, those books will let you know who you are in Christ and open your eyes to the fact that the devil and all his agents are beneath your feet and you have authority over them. That is the mind aspect of deliverance. Very important.

even if u aren't born again yet, you can read them, in the process you will become... I suppose, since you actually need help...

Secondly you need to make some prayers and confessions.
Would have prayed for you but this is an online forum. you can still do it yourself.

Maybe with three days fast if you can. First day you ask for mercy for all your sins and plead the blood of Jesus.
Second day you speak to the enemy, rebuke him and cut off all ties. You can use anointing oil to anoint yourself..." the anointing shall break the yoke"
.lThird day you just thank God and profess your deliverance. The books will also help in sustaining your deliverance by mind enlightenment via Light.

NB: By just reading those two books or only the first one alone and applying all written therein, the dreams might disappear.

Advice... Surrender to Christ if you haven't, He is our ONLY hope in LIFE and DEATH. Without Christ, life is meaningless and full of shit and hell even after death.

You will be fine

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Always Dream Of Snakes! by Mavinsoladele(m): 5:07pm On Jul 12, 2020
Men, this is a lesson to teach you that not every hole is meant to be entered......assuming a guy sleeps with this op now, his destiny is destroyed already. Anyway, op may God give you salvation

1 Like

Re: Help! I Always Dream Of Snakes! by RedPhoenix: 5:08pm On Jul 12, 2020
madprophet:

This one na wa...

Thanks for the mention boss

Abi

What she has is a voluminous dream that's more serious than is assumed. As prophets in the house if we say make we enter the matter for here publicly, the lady go dey shamed and it'll affect her ego asides possible relations with other persons of interest on the platform. I don't know about you but for me, I resisted the urge to make a single comment on the issue publicly

Speaking of which all these marine issues Don dey tire me. Those folks see to be everywhere these days. Don't be shocked 30% of the viewership of this thread will be from them them

God punish the QOC with liquid fire grin
Re: Help! I Always Dream Of Snakes! by Viktoreze(m): 5:08pm On Jul 12, 2020
Read the book of Sirach chapter 34 in any Good news bible. There you'll find all you need to know concerning dreams, but before you do so... Take a few seconds to ask for divine understanding from the Almighty God. God bless you

Cc UyaiIncomparabl

1 Like

Re: Help! I Always Dream Of Snakes! by Austino778: 5:15pm On Jul 12, 2020
The meaning of the snakes u re seeing in ur dreams are friends that u re keeping...

The come as friends but enemies....
They come to fetch information frm u....

It was snake that deceived Eve n Adam..

Be wise
Re: Help! I Always Dream Of Snakes! by jeph19(m): 5:16pm On Jul 12, 2020
To start having such dream at such 10...
you need to know about your genealogy(maternal&paternal)
and ask GOD to separate you 4rm your foundation and evil convenant entered by generations b4 u.
its not just a dream, dreams are doorways through which the soul communicates with the body.
download personal deliverance, by Olukoya from pdfdrive.net and pray the needed prayer, albeit you have to be redeemed b4 your prayer can answered.

2. Take out 3days for a retreat(fasting &praying) and praying from 12am to 2am, praying in the spirit, or using the prayers in the book by Olukoya

3. You can as well download; prayer rain, deep deliverance, raiding the house of the strongman, chain breaker(olukoya); Unbroken curses, vessel of honour(rebecca brown), marine demon(can't remember the author)
you'll prevail
shalom...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I Always Dream Of Snakes! by OBku4(m): 5:19pm On Jul 12, 2020
smiley
Babe, you're possessed shikena.
Whether u know it or not.
U know what to do

Omo, may my manhood never see this Kain wahala

I pity Dem Bros wey don knack u Sha.

...but on a more serious note I'm certain that this post was written just for likes n comments.

African magic!

1 Like

Re: Help! I Always Dream Of Snakes! by Bolosiye: 5:21pm On Jul 12, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:
Who can proffer a solution for me? I am totally tired! I usually cannot seem to have a goodnight's rest. If I am not in a pool of different species of large snakes, I am always on the run because one is always after me. Fortunately for me, I am never harmed by them.

Dream interpreters and what have you, I need help. I have prayed countlessly but prayers don't seem to be working because the dreams usually resurface. I have suffered from this dilemma since I was 10. I really need help, please.

Someone made a sly comment of either being an "ogbanje" or a snake goddess but I can't still seem to wrap my head around such erroneous suggestion. cool
....... well if i rule out how your signature describes you been controversial, then i will be open to give ýou my candid opinion and remedy to the end of this challenge. What have been fighting you is the spirit of goddess, hence you are seeing snakes in your dream; these recurring dreams are medium through which dey
constantly defile you, thereby weakning your spiritual life in order for you not to be able to resist but keep you in their bondage, and once your prayer life goes down you will inevitably be slave to sins . And my dear God does not put up with these twin evil i.e defilement and petty sins " your body are temple of God, and nothing unclean are suppose to dwell therein "and that is while no matter how hard you pray these drreams kept coming. What you need is a total surrender for a full scale deliverance programme coupled with fasting and prayer. Jesus told his disciples" this kind will nit go except by fasting and prayer" under the suppervision of an ordained man of God. Firstly you need to ask your parents at what state and condition they gave birth to you whether as Christians or as unbelievers if they are still alive, you need to know this so you can establish if there was presence of a convenant with strange foundational powers leading to your birth. God said before we were born he called us, sanctified us, and ordained us.
But unfortunately some persons did not come by God's plan for their life. Rather dey came tru strange means other than God's purpose. Reasons for problems of this sort and other varies. Away from there you need to see a man of God..in other for me not to sound like promoting one church i will recommend MFM, is one church that i know that is committed for warfare and deliverance works or if you know of any other. When you find yourself there your horizons on spiritual warfare will be broadened, sincerely your eyes will be enlightened and you will know more revelation than what i have shared. God is interested in you for a special reasons, and he has been defendind you. But he wants you to come to the knowkedge of the truth. And satan stands on this lack of knowledge of this truth to oppress, torment and hold Gods children in bondage. Sister, i admonish you to yeild to my advice, for it is the right way for your total liberty. God bless you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I Always Dream Of Snakes! by Origin(f): 5:21pm On Jul 12, 2020
When youve spent enough time on nairaland.

And the number one topic is snakes

and buhari...
Re: Help! I Always Dream Of Snakes! by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 12, 2020
Weedsmoker:
You're an ogbanje ma.

Lord knows how many nairalanders destiny have been trapped from smashing that pussy of urs.

Hahahahah. aswae u no get chills
Re: Help! I Always Dream Of Snakes! by Lagyaovye33: 5:23pm On Jul 12, 2020
It mostly signify pregnancy.so check urself,girlfriends or ladies close to u.
Re: Help! I Always Dream Of Snakes! by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 12, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

you are so cute. I want to get entangled with u

1 Like

Re: Help! I Always Dream Of Snakes! by Nephilim: 5:29pm On Jul 12, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

You are looking for somebody to kill. grin
snakes are terrible sexual demons!! Yours haven't gone berserk! When they do they'll go mad at you and even sting you to destroy your spiritual body... I used to have similar stuff, but the last thing I want beside me in a dream is snake, so creepy and scary... So you got to fight baby. This is no joke, you got to do spiritual warfare, call upon God to send you warrior angel to assist you in fighting... If you don't fight the warfare, na till death do you apart ni with those snakes, even in death that's when they will now have total power on you.

The last I fought, was not alone but with my guardian angel, gosh I was with a powerful flame thrower to fight this demon, this was not small small snake oo, very large talking cobra, hahaha you may think I'm cracking joke here, the things I've gone through ehn, I can't begin to explain.

You've got to do some special prayers, and be very determined or else ehn, you might even pass it to your children and that's even if you are able to marry and conceive.

Sometimes ago, when I was still battling it, I was like this snake, I'm tired of seeing you, praying yet you kept coming, oya com let us parole together, that night I was in marine place with nothing but snakes of different size everywhere, even the ground has snakes hidden, you can only imagine how I jumped out from sleep that night lolz

5 Likes

Re: Help! I Always Dream Of Snakes! by bizhop01: 5:30pm On Jul 12, 2020
Nothing good about snake in dream
Re: Help! I Always Dream Of Snakes! by Depressed101: 5:31pm On Jul 12, 2020
DrLiveLogic:

Before anyone believes and begins advising @OP. Read carefully the signature of this moniker. In case she changes it later, it says "I create sparks and controversies for fun". That somehow makes this OP seem intended for mere weekend fun @ our expense. I'm only alleging but there is every possibility @OP is bored and desperately in need of some attention hence this "spark" created.
So let all tread cautiously.

Meanwhile @OP if you're serious, I'd suggest you should man up and rather than run from them, ask these snakes in your dreams what they really want and why they're after you. They're in the best position to give you answers.

Would like to be updated too.
Gbamsolutely!
Re: Help! I Always Dream Of Snakes! by rhames(m): 5:35pm On Jul 12, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

Two things. It either you have a lot of suitors or the snakes are your spiritual protection.
Re: Help! I Always Dream Of Snakes! by Ishilove: 5:39pm On Jul 12, 2020
pocohantas:

Lmao. Now you sound like her. The chick is a whole mood. Pleasant background sound indeed. Troublemakers grin
Hei, Poco I hope you and I are not colleagues?? shocked
Re: Help! I Always Dream Of Snakes! by Straightpath: 5:39pm On Jul 12, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

To dream of snakes is ok. It means you are going to have many M
Male Children.
Re: Help! I Always Dream Of Snakes! by kelmicheal: 5:50pm On Jul 12, 2020
Some women are even snake so yours is not an exception if you are for God those animals will not be chasing you the reverse will be the case
Re: Help! I Always Dream Of Snakes! by Rheinmetal(m): 5:53pm On Jul 12, 2020
I rarely comment on Nairaland threads, but I'll make an exception for you. I once dated a girl with similar issues, so I have experienced what such dreams do portend and portray. I suspect that you are probably from Akwa Ibom, probably from those areas close to the ocean like Oron and the rest, probably very beautiful and with very long hair. PROBABLY is the keyword here, because I have no specifics to work with. If they do not apply to you, then I do apologise for my assumptions. However if any of the above indices apply to you, then your family might likely have ties to the marine world and they are trying to lay claims to you. Your dreams are not only indicative of that fact, but also that you have not formally joined nor formally renounced them. i suggest you open up to either family members who might offer necessary insight or seek spiritual counselling.

There are many other things, I would've loved to share with you, but I'd rather proceed on the side of caution. Good luck to you.
Re: Help! I Always Dream Of Snakes! by Prolific2018: 5:56pm On Jul 12, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

Are you a believer?
Are you born again?
How often do you pray?
How strong are you spiritually?
Do you have a relationship with God?

Do not strike the fact that the situation is "spiritual" which should have been addressed by your parents or guardian. Now that you have come of age, it is now your battle. You will have to fight your way out of spiritual habituation. It is definitely spiritual.

Warm reception in the pool full of different species of snakes.....
Snake is evil. Yet, they host you. You are right where they wanted you to be spiritually. Evil is unpleasant so you ran and each time you do, one snake is always after you.

What you need is salvation which only JESUS can give. You can fast and pray about it and call on Gods' intervention.

You can go for counselling in a church. All that is hidden will be revealed, church will pray with you and God will deliver you in JESUS name.

Pandemic is putting church service on hold in Lagos. After ease of lockdown, You can seek counseling at Wonderland parish, Iyana Ipaja, Lagos.
Counseling is every Tuesday and it is free.
Between 10am and 1pm.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Always Dream Of Snakes! by Chochovini: 5:56pm On Jul 12, 2020
IF The pix I just veiw on your profile is truely yours, then why wonder?
Re: Help! I Always Dream Of Snakes! by NiCurious: 6:01pm On Jul 12, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

I see this about a need to confront your fears, instead of running away from them. Not literal snakes, but challenges you are afraid to meet, opportunities that you don't feel prepared for...go on, man up (or woman up) and tackle what your life is offering you.
Re: Help! I Always Dream Of Snakes! by michael316: 6:02pm On Jul 12, 2020
One of the causes of that is immorality. If you are the type that masturbat and watch porn often and also has irresistible lust for sumptious women. Then you need deliverance.

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Always Dream Of Snakes! by blackgold2018(m): 6:06pm On Jul 12, 2020
SirMichael1:
That lady is not a mod.

Anyways, I'd recommend you try lucid dreaming. I have had occurences where i had series of nightmares. It was always a continuation of the previous one and very scary and i really became apprehensive because it was a familiar person (my mother) whom i love trying to harm me. This was really new and i was so young. I went searching, personally and i never told anyone. I stumbled upon lucid dreaming and it opened my eyes to see that i could control my characters in my dream. Then i started with meditation and how i could relax my mind. First, i stopped eating heavy before bed and if i do, i wait 2-3hrs before sleep.

Secondly, i don't drift to sleep unconsciously, maybe while using my phone, on a call, reading. I cut everything off and tell myself that i'm going to sleep and whatever i experience between now and when i wake is a dream. Then i go to bed.

Also, a simple trick i do at times is, i drink plenty water before bed so as to break my sleep into 2 and prevent REM (rapid eye movement). That's when you dream.

It is your body; control it! It is your life; drive it! Don't let your subconscious dictate what goes on while you're asleep. It may well start whatever it wants just because you gave it permission. It should be worthy of note that i don't experience nightmares anymore.

Tell you what. Sometime ago, i had a dream and in it, i was being chased by a lion and i was running. Suddenly, i asked myself "how did i get here, inside this desert, when did i wake up from sleep" and when i couldn't couldn't connect the dot, i knew this is a dream and so i stopped running, turned to face the lion and imagined a hole at its front which the lion fell into. That was when i had the time to survey the area. This might read like a joke but it's the truth. It's all about awareness.
you are right. I have been asking questions on this @awareness. Sometimes I know when I'm dreaming, it's either I take a path home and waking up immediately or i just wake up when I realize it's a dream

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Giving Your Wedding Night To God As A First Fruit Of Marriage? - No Intimacy / Nike Adeyemi Celebrates Her 54th Birthday (Photos) / Ondo Poll Outcome Will Shock Politicians – Primate Ayodele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.