Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

Help! I Always Dream Of Snakes! - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Help! I Always Dream Of Snakes! (27825 Views)

Anytime I Pick Up My Bible To Read , I Always Feel Sleepy / Why Do I Always Dream About School / Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I Always Dream Of Snakes! by Snakedoctor1: 8:13pm On Jul 12, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:
Who can proffer a solution for me? I am totally tired! I usually cannot seem to have a goodnight's rest. If I am not in a pool of different species of large snakes, I am always on the run because one is always after me. Fortunately for me, I am never harmed by them.

Dream interpreters and what have you, I need help. I have prayed countlessly but prayers don't seem to be working because the dreams usually resurface. I have suffered from this dilemma since I was 10. I really need help, please.

Someone made a sly comment of either being an "ogbanje" or a snake goddess but I can't still seem to wrap my head around such erroneous suggestion. cool
Pls locate a Bible believing church and be laid hand on; preferably by believer that speaks in other tongues. Thank me later
Re: Help! I Always Dream Of Snakes! by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:14pm On Jul 12, 2020
bluefilm:

Is this another way to make it to the front page?

Is it true that anything that has snake in it gets to the front page?

I really want to know because I get many many snake stories wey I go like share just to draw the attention of Seun the snake apprentice and his infamous snake boss Lalasticlala.

I don't know what you are talking about.
Re: Help! I Always Dream Of Snakes! by kiddkash(m): 8:15pm On Jul 12, 2020
Weedsmoker:
You're an ogbanje ma.

Lord knows how many nairalanders destiny have been trapped from smashing that pussy of urs.
you're indeed a weed smoker
Re: Help! I Always Dream Of Snakes! by bukatyne(f): 8:15pm On Jul 12, 2020
Ishilove:

Wazz funny? angry

Your 3rd sentence. cheesy
Re: Help! I Always Dream Of Snakes! by stem(m): 8:15pm On Jul 12, 2020
Well, if this really counts its basically not about you but about your background. There are unanswered questions about your family line and traditions. There is also a possibility of sacrifices made prior to your birth...
In all sincerity, you can break away from this only if you have an understanding of your family background...don't be scared, just stay focused and if you are a firm believer, just pray sincerely.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Always Dream Of Snakes! by Ishilove: 8:18pm On Jul 12, 2020
nkwuocha1:
Ok, I've actually read your post and obviously you're serious.I will do well to break it down from experiences from my loved ones who had the similar issue.

1.Snake dreams is highly demonic.It means you're marine affiliated.

Again, you can't have snake dreams without having sexual dreams,both goes hand in hand.

2, whoever that sleeps with you in your dream is your spirit husband,WHO believes he owns you and your body.Trust me those guys wicked and jealous pass anything.Marriagr will definitely be an issue for you.And if you even succeed, birthing will be an issue.And if you succeed,it may claim or possess one or more of your kids, OR MOST CASES DIVORCE.
Infact, the guy watches you when you sleep with other men.
You're not ALWAYS ALONE TRUST ME.

3, do you breastfeed in dreams,if you do you have marine children.

Let me go in-depth a little....

From your case,your snake vision is foundation one.Many families go through the native way of appeasing this Marine....But sincerely the positivity only last for a while. IT ALWAYS COME BACK.Prayers alone do not solve this.Infact, while fasting and praying, it will come in full force to attack.Most times after your fast and prayer, this Marine serpentine spirit will mess you up in dream,don't relent though, continue praying.They just want to pull down your prayer life.

Like I said,prayer and fasting won't solve it alone,you need DELIVERANCE from a higher grace.There are DELIVERANCE churches that operates with marine,be very weary of them for you will end up getting more frustrated.First step to DELIVERANCE is to stop fornication and masturbating.They love these sons,it's an opening.

Do you see ladies making love to you in your dream, performing lesbianism?Those are snakes, in form of human.And trust me,they are not your normal pythons,they are far worst and poisonous.

From my understanding of the kind of lady you're,
You're a nice girl.
You love men but not sex
You want to be crazy,are crazy but easily loved by people,yet gets disappointed by them too.

N.B If you're not worth it,you won't have this dreams.Many ladies with this spirit are either frustrated or highly placed... depending on the pattern of possession.In all, it's a demonic spirit.

My blood sister was same as you until she manifested.Infact, she wasn't singled out for DELIVERANCE, she went to church and in the course of prayers she manifested.It was a scary sight to behold.

Stop sexual sins for now.
Start praying especially at night.
Look for a DELIVERANCE church MFM,T.B JOSHUA, LIBERATION CITY, JOHN CHI MINISTRIES,EBUBE MUONSO, are Ok.
Channel your prayers appropriately, it's very important.

One way you will know that your prayer is working is when they begin to attack you,like it's getting worst.God bless.

Uyailcomparable

I am not comfortable with Synagogue because the church is 'gbogbo ero' and they won't go in-depth into your case. What Uya needs is one to one ministration.
Re: Help! I Always Dream Of Snakes! by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:19pm On Jul 12, 2020
joefranky:
Don't hide from who you are. You're meant to be their Queen, they won't hurt you and they will keep running after you in as much as you keep running too. Just face them, talk to them, they will listen. This has nothing to do with our religion so you can't disconnect from them. They will make you discover who should be in the physical and when you finally get your powers, don't forget that God is still the greatest. You're good to go.

LMAO. Queen over snakes? Tufiakwa!
Re: Help! I Always Dream Of Snakes! by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 12, 2020
sisisioge:

Ok then, you've narrowed it to being a true obanje tongue.

But really, I think you need to consciously take note of when you have the dream, what you did prior to the sleep, what you ate, what your drank...and you will have your answer. Remember to write down the details, dates within 5 minus of having it lest you forget. It is well...may your mind find peace. Cheers.
Why na?
Re: Help! I Always Dream Of Snakes! by juicethekiddd: 8:20pm On Jul 12, 2020
SirMichael1:
Lucid dreaming is a hightened level of consciousness. In dreams, your subconscious mind brings fragments, pieces, spirals deep into your forgotten thoughts and missed details from day to day activities and often forgotten things. Eventually, it starts playing unabated like a movie inside your sleep and giving you restless nights when you can actually control it, and steer it to your peace.

The brain never forgets anything the eyes, nose, mouth or skin touches but our mind can't access those details cause during the formation of the memory, the neuro-patterns were not strong enough to create bonds but the subconscious, if stimulated rightly can. And in that quietness, when the conscious has shutdownn, the subconscious takes over and start showing you what you missed. But guess what, you can control it through lucid dreaming.
I wanna learn that stuff ,,, i heard its creative
like just imagine lucid dreaming about some universe and some bright colours like idk how to explain it sha but its crazy
Re: Help! I Always Dream Of Snakes! by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:21pm On Jul 12, 2020
Aghans:

Dear there is nothing to worry about. I will direct you to where you will have genuine deliverance.
Go to any Catholic Church, ask them about Catholic Charismatic Renewal. When you have located Catholic Charismatic Renewal ask them about the intercessory ministry. They (Prayer warriors) will attend to you perfectly well and free of charge

Ok, I will try. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Always Dream Of Snakes! by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:22pm On Jul 12, 2020
mrlycan:
Hi there, if.youre opportuned to call or Whatsapp me,please do. I battles with snakes for almost 4 years... It wasn't easy for me back then especially during my undergraduate days. I can't share some things here.
081 39 66 four nine zero 9

I'll tell you things I did. WhatsApp me... Don't worry...I won't ask you for money.

OK, I will.
Re: Help! I Always Dream Of Snakes! by Ishilove: 8:23pm On Jul 12, 2020
bukatyne:

Your 3rd sentence. cheesy
Why is it funny? angry angry
Re: Help! I Always Dream Of Snakes! by bukatyne(f): 8:24pm On Jul 12, 2020
Ishilove:

Why is it funny? angry angry

Emabinu ma.

It has suddenly stopped being funny to me. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Help! I Always Dream Of Snakes! by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:24pm On Jul 12, 2020
captaininiobong:
OK. something ain't right bro. it's either you are been targeted for your potentials. you need to go a Bible believing church. the prayers of their men of God carries more weight.. snakes represent deceit. relate it to yourself. go fasting it's not a joke issue.

Thanks.
Re: Help! I Always Dream Of Snakes! by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:25pm On Jul 12, 2020
dejavuh0007:
our very own Medusa.

Re: Help! I Always Dream Of Snakes! by Ishilove: 8:25pm On Jul 12, 2020
bukatyne:

Emabinu ma.

It has suddenly stopped being funny to me. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
angry angry

Seriously though, the fact that we don't see the wind doesn't mean it doesn't exist. We feel it and we see it shaking things around us
Re: Help! I Always Dream Of Snakes! by PierreAbutu(m): 8:26pm On Jul 12, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:
Who can proffer a solution for me? I am totally tired! I usually cannot seem to have a goodnight's rest. If I am not in a pool of different species of large snakes, I am always on the run because one is always after me. Fortunately for me, I am never harmed by them.

Dream interpreters and what have you, I need help. I have prayed countlessly but prayers don't seem to be working because the dreams usually resurface. I have suffered from this dilemma since I was 10. I really need help, please.

Someone made a sly comment of either being an "ogbanje" or a snake goddess but I can't still seem to wrap my head around such erroneous suggestion. cool

Snakes represent satan in dreams

U need deliverance my sister
Remove all yoir make up and attachment...stay natural

First of all, give ya life to Christ and abstain from sin
Ask your parents if they did anything spiritual involving spirotual or occult activities after you were born
Pray with Psalm 119:18 that God should open your eyes to see d solution to ya problems
Visit www.evangelistjoshua.com for deeper info on d dream and prayers to pray

Visit any MFM bookshop to get prayer books for deliverance
Go for a weeklong deliverance in any MFM Regional headquarters

Shalom
Re: Help! I Always Dream Of Snakes! by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:27pm On Jul 12, 2020
Realtalk20:
The rubbish one reads in this forum sometimes makes you wonder if most Nigerians are illiterates...

This one's problem is he dreams about snakes ... And is probably seeking someone to validate his stupid spiritual imagination...where he will cast all his failures in life and blame it upon some imaginary spiritual attack

Useless thread

Lol. I am not the cause of your problems. You would have just read and left. Your opinion has made no difference.
Re: Help! I Always Dream Of Snakes! by bukatyne(f): 8:29pm On Jul 12, 2020
Ishilove:

angry angry

Seriously though, the fact that we don't see the wind doesn't mean it doesn't exist. We feel it and we see it shaking things around us

Ishilove,

I believe I have been clear enough on NL for you to know my stance on that.

It is just funny you needed to actually state that.

It think it is the new age.
Re: Help! I Always Dream Of Snakes! by nkwuocha1: 8:31pm On Jul 12, 2020
Ishilove:

I am not comfortable with Synagogue because the church is 'gbogbo ero' and they won't go in-depth into your case. What Uya needs is one to one ministration.

Synagogue is very OK.
That's actually where my sister manifested.No need going in-depth,the church has so many congregants from home and abroad to deal with na....Time no dey to go in-depth.
Re: Help! I Always Dream Of Snakes! by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:34pm On Jul 12, 2020
Purplekush:
UyaiIncomparabl I'll ask you one or two questions before I proceed solutions..

how cold is the temperature in your room when you sleep and have those dreams? if you sleep under an air-conditioner, with a fan or in a cold room then you'll likely have nightmares.

Turn it off. Use a warm blanket and wear loose cotton clothes while asleep

LMAO.
Re: Help! I Always Dream Of Snakes! by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:34pm On Jul 12, 2020
uracefriend:
Snakes only mean two things...
1. The Serpent or Satan (crafty, deceit, wicked)
2. Tales from tail... Wordplay (gossip, defamation, spreading falsehood)

Since they never hurt you and are more than one (one big snake is most likely the devil) , God is showing you that you are surrounding yourself with tales or gossip. Most likely it is you spreading gossips, since the snakes don't harm you. If they harm you in the dream, it is otherwise.

God is telling you to stop tale bearing, gossip and lies as it is obvious you are dwelling in the congregation of these lying spirits.
Cheers

I do none of these.
Re: Help! I Always Dream Of Snakes! by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:35pm On Jul 12, 2020
SlayerSupreme:
I'm surprised no one has proffered a solution. It simply means your prayer life is weak and the devil is lurking about close by. Even if you've been praying, your prayers have not been heartfelt, have not been done properly or have not been chanelled in the right direction. Generally, it signifies a weak spiritual/prayer life Uyaincomparabl.

Thanks. I will learn to pray the right way, just the way you have advised.
Re: Help! I Always Dream Of Snakes! by Ishilove: 8:36pm On Jul 12, 2020
nkwuocha1:

Synagogue is very OK.
That's actually where my sister manifested.No need going in-depth,the church has so many congregants from home and abroad to deal with na....Time no dey to go in-depth.
And what if a certain case needs in-depth investigation? You see what I mean?
Re: Help! I Always Dream Of Snakes! by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:36pm On Jul 12, 2020
SirMichael1:
Which fucking king? You should be the one to shut the fvck up! King stabbed you in your ribs and you're feeling pains in your head. Do you see how stupid you seem?

Dreams were nothing until bigots like you start attributing it to spirituality. Now leave that young man and take a hike with you mad king!

Michael...
Re: Help! I Always Dream Of Snakes! by Ishilove: 8:38pm On Jul 12, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

I do none of these.
Lol. You go fear interpretation na grin
Re: Help! I Always Dream Of Snakes! by Ishilove: 8:40pm On Jul 12, 2020
bukatyne:

Ishilove,

I believe I have been clear enough on NL for you to know my stance on that.

It is just funny you needed to actually state that.

It think it is the new age.
I'm not familiar with your stance. What is your POV?
Re: Help! I Always Dream Of Snakes! by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:44pm On Jul 12, 2020
Mavinsoladele:
Men, this is a lesson to teach you that not every hole is meant to be entered......assuming a guy sleeps with this op now, his destiny is destroyed already. Anyway, op may God give you salvation

Very funny!

1 Like

Re: Help! I Always Dream Of Snakes! by RedPhoenix: 8:49pm On Jul 12, 2020
Ishilove:

If she'll take it seriously enough to believe it's what she needs which also reflects the panacea and not revolving around in trying to assume a solution or discuss the condition aimlessly any further
Re: Help! I Always Dream Of Snakes! by nkwuocha1: 8:51pm On Jul 12, 2020
Ishilove:

And what if a certain case needs in-depth investigation? You see what I mean?

Yea.I understand.
Still,many a times going deep breeds more trouble.It takes wisdom to address certain issues.But I rather get delivered first then ask questions later.

T.B can never open his mouth to tell one his mother is a witch even if it's true.The highest is to say , the problem comes from home and end it there.
Re: Help! I Always Dream Of Snakes! by Isyakuadamu(m): 8:52pm On Jul 12, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

Re: Help! I Always Dream Of Snakes! by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:53pm On Jul 12, 2020
RedPhoenix:

Abi

What she has is a voluminous dream that's more serious than is assumed. As prophets in the house if we say make we enter the matter for here publicly, the lady go dey shamed and it'll affect her ego asides possible relations with other persons of interest on the platform. I don't know about you but for me, I resisted the urge to make a single comment on the issue publicly

Speaking of which all these marine issues Don dey tire me. Those folks see to be everywhere these days. Don't be shocked 30% of the viewership of this thread will be from them them

God punish the QOC with liquid fire grin

You can as well use the DM.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

The Lover Boy Who Fell In Love With The Wrong Lover / Evil Spirit Attacked My Dad This Midnight / Apostle Johnson Suleman To Pay 73-Year-Old Woman N50k Monthly Salary (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.