Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

Please Who Can Help Me Out With Kali Linux Installation Disc - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Please Who Can Help Me Out With Kali Linux Installation Disc (561 Views)

Help! Centos 8 Linux Installation / How To Increase Your Instagram Followers Using Kali Linux / Cisco-torch Kali Linux Installation And Use (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Who Can Help Me Out With Kali Linux Installation Disc by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 11, 2020
Please who can help me out with Kali linux installation disc,I have been trying to make one since a week ago now ,but it's just corrupting my drive and DVD
Re: Please Who Can Help Me Out With Kali Linux Installation Disc by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 11, 2020
Fortunatesoul:
Please who can help me out with Kali linux installation disc,I have been trying to make one since a week ago now ,but it's just corrupting my drive and DVD
I don't think you can find one on disk. Download it bro.
Re: Please Who Can Help Me Out With Kali Linux Installation Disc by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 11, 2020
Buy 1,500 or 2k dataplan on Airtel or Glo and download it. Looking for someone to give you a disk is just not logical.
Re: Please Who Can Help Me Out With Kali Linux Installation Disc by vheckthor1: 11:00pm On Jul 11, 2020
If you have a flash drive I can give you the ISO
Re: Please Who Can Help Me Out With Kali Linux Installation Disc by bassdow: 5:20am On Jul 12, 2020
Fortunatesoul:

...and what happed to search engines such as google.com ?

Isn't it high time the mods start penalizing / deleting duplicate and irrelevant contents ?

Wonder why Nairaland is so CRUDE
Re: Please Who Can Help Me Out With Kali Linux Installation Disc by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 22, 2020
bassdow:

Isn't it high time the mods start penalizing / deleting duplicate and irrelevant contents ?

you lack sense bro..I didn't see Google before I came here
Re: Please Who Can Help Me Out With Kali Linux Installation Disc by AntiIncognito: 10:04pm On Sep 15, 2020
bassdow:

Chai.. So he did not see google before he came to NL..
Some people just need serious ban, ar swear undecided

Re: Please Who Can Help Me Out With Kali Linux Installation Disc by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 03, 2020
bassdow:

Your head is paining you, so is it on Google that he will find where to get it, a disk not a download. Ara
Re: Please Who Can Help Me Out With Kali Linux Installation Disc by bassdow: 3:44pm On Oct 03, 2020
Ausrichie:

Your head is paining you, so is it on Google that he will find where to get it, a disk not a download. Ara

It's alright; hopefully you guys were able to send (or waybill if you're in different states) him the disk as he rightfully requested.

[s]it's often not difficult seeing why the Country "Nigeria" is where it is today[/s]
Re: Please Who Can Help Me Out With Kali Linux Installation Disc by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 03, 2020
bassdow:

It's alright; hopefully you guys were able to send him the disk as he rightfully requested.

[s]it's often not difficult see why the Country "Nigeria" is where it is today[/s]
He lives in Nigeria, so we can point him to a retail shop to get it. So what's your point
Re: Please Who Can Help Me Out With Kali Linux Installation Disc by bassdow: 3:51pm On Oct 03, 2020
Ausrichie:

He lives in Nigeria, so we can point him to a retail shop to get it. So what's your point

fortunately abi unfortunately, i wouldn't drag words with you since You guys have got premium sense than I ever could.

At end of the day, We're both Right and Wrong in our own ways and Data is cheap enough for the spending.

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

(1) (Reply)

Okay / Artificial Intelligence Which Doesn’t Need You To Learn Programming to code / Life Of A Freelance Data Scientist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.