Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,926 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

Funke Akindele Features Non-actors In Omo Ghetto - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele Features Non-actors In Omo Ghetto (9962 Views)

Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes / Most Admired Actors In Nollywood.(pictures) / The Making Of Omo Ghetto Part 2 By Funke Akindele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funke Akindele Features Non-actors In Omo Ghetto by rockers: 7:48pm On Feb 03, 2011
Funke akindele is trying her best to make the sequel of her popular movie "Omo Ghetto" a top-notch .

Some non actors like Falilat ogunkoya (Olympic medalist ),Bash Alli(Boxer),Tara durotoye (Make up Entrepreneur),Segun odegbami(NFA Official) ,Mo cheddah(Performing artiste) joined her during the shooting of the movie few days ago to feature in the movie .

The shooting of the movie is said to be completed and will be out soon

Read more: http://www./2011/02/funke-akindele-features-non-actors-in.html#ixzz1CvHv8jaL

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Features Non-actors In Omo Ghetto by ikamefa(f): 7:58pm On Feb 03, 2011
very talented gal , so whats the story line for part 2 anyway?

dis wey every thomas, john and joseph dey inside the movie? even derele edun shocked shocked shocked tufiakwa ! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Funke Akindele Features Non-actors In Omo Ghetto by violent(m): 8:44pm On Feb 03, 2011
frosty omo ghetto, won ti gan pa!

i love this girl to pieces!
Re: Funke Akindele Features Non-actors In Omo Ghetto by Kunbee: 11:02pm On Feb 03, 2011
Stop sebe
Re: Funke Akindele Features Non-actors In Omo Ghetto by likeithot(f): 11:04pm On Feb 03, 2011
I love this babe die, excellent script writer, passionate actress, i'm feeling the babe
Re: Funke Akindele Features Non-actors In Omo Ghetto by obowunmi(m): 11:10pm On Feb 03, 2011
she's soo pretty. nice pic of her.
Re: Funke Akindele Features Non-actors In Omo Ghetto by semid4lyfe(m): 7:39am On Feb 04, 2011
Wack actress tongue

This her Jennifa and omo ghetto ish is played out jare. She should give us something else and stop playing the same role over and over again.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Features Non-actors In Omo Ghetto by foyeks2001(f): 11:31am On Feb 04, 2011
Baba Oni Baba, Mama oni Mama, Omo Olomo

Lefty leleyi, stop sebe
Lol
Re: Funke Akindele Features Non-actors In Omo Ghetto by turboman(m): 11:47am On Feb 04, 2011
[size=15pt]Funke Akindele has always been a girl. What happened  to her, n why the masculine look?
[/size]
Re: Funke Akindele Features Non-actors In Omo Ghetto by turboman(m): 11:50am On Feb 04, 2011
This hair style Na wa o! grin
Re: Funke Akindele Features Non-actors In Omo Ghetto by uglybetty: 12:00pm On Feb 04, 2011
Honestly,I luv this girl die.she is too much.she is a grate talent.
Wonderful.luv u girl but no strings attached.keep it up.
Re: Funke Akindele Features Non-actors In Omo Ghetto by baslone: 12:01pm On Feb 04, 2011
No hating, she's definitely on top of her game. Go Girl!!
Re: Funke Akindele Features Non-actors In Omo Ghetto by rockers: 12:04pm On Feb 04, 2011
semid4lyfe:

Wack actress tongue

This her Jennifa and omo ghetto ish is played out jare. She should give us something else and stop playing the same role over and over again.

Stop shebe , Mr Giiwaa ,eeyan dangbana , appreciate a real talent joooh.
Re: Funke Akindele Features Non-actors In Omo Ghetto by fstranger1: 12:40pm On Feb 04, 2011
Wack! Wack!! Wack!!!

ANyway, when is it going to be on YouTube?
Re: Funke Akindele Features Non-actors In Omo Ghetto by hustla(m): 12:52pm On Feb 04, 2011
PArt 1 was reali wack,made sense small in d beg buh the fact tht she had a twin, i was like wft man!!
Re: Funke Akindele Features Non-actors In Omo Ghetto by efepro(m): 1:05pm On Feb 04, 2011
semid4lyfe:

Wack actress tongue

She is doing her mainstream,
Re: Funke Akindele Features Non-actors In Omo Ghetto by juman(m): 1:58pm On Feb 04, 2011
Good picture.

Debe debe actress. I respect you Funke.
Re: Funke Akindele Features Non-actors In Omo Ghetto by tunde300us(m): 2:31pm On Feb 04, 2011
The movie OMO GHETTO is wacked and am wondering what the hell ppl see in it.Though the girl is quite good,but me i think after GENEVA every other movie she has done has been so so over rated.
U need to go and watch the so called OMO GHETTO and u will ask urself after the movie what the girl was trying to pass along .May i warn that you shld keep ur under aged siblings away from this movie cos its too x-rated with so many ras-slant angry
Re: Funke Akindele Features Non-actors In Omo Ghetto by DisGuy: 2:59pm On Feb 04, 2011
its like saying Mr Bean is played out

Please allow the girl, some nigerians need to lighten up and stop with their uppity attitude to some razzzz films-ajigi jaga, broken bottle grin,

at least she does other roles totally different from these jenifa types

Well done to her and the Jenifa movement
Re: Funke Akindele Features Non-actors In Omo Ghetto by SeanT21(f): 3:15pm On Feb 04, 2011
With that hairstyle, she looks like she's from the ghetto.
Re: Funke Akindele Features Non-actors In Omo Ghetto by nyrol(m): 3:30pm On Feb 04, 2011
some pple are just never going to appreciate anything good in the cornered life, dis babe is making films and making money and u hear opening ur traption and spilling out rubbish, grow up now. why not tell Mr Bean to change his ways like someone pointed out to you. and for ur info dis babe has been giving us other characters of herself apart from d Jenifa act. Funke well done, u can do more and better.
Re: Funke Akindele Features Non-actors In Omo Ghetto by Freesia(f): 3:51pm On Feb 04, 2011
One of my favorite actresses very talented and versatile.Can't stop smiling after watching her last night on Jelili she is pure comedy Kudos to you Funke keep doing your thing
Re: Funke Akindele Features Non-actors In Omo Ghetto by haboosa(m): 4:08pm On Feb 04, 2011
stop shebeee ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Funke Akindele Features Non-actors In Omo Ghetto by tunde300us(m): 4:17pm On Feb 04, 2011
@nyrol,i neva said she aint good,nd neither is anyone talking abt ppl becoming rich or not.I have just told u OMO GHETTO the movie is wacked and sorry to say senseless.
The supposed humorous part of it was over flogged with so many x-rated slants that u wonder what they were trying to communicate,and like i said earlier pls dont watch this movie with ur young sibling at home cos they will learn wrongly with this movie.

And why would anyone compare funke to mr bean for christ sake   and for those who says she is making money while i am here criticising her i think u shld check urself here cos ure just doing the same thing.
Re: Funke Akindele Features Non-actors In Omo Ghetto by uglybetty: 5:13pm On Feb 04, 2011
@nylon,when you say senseless I wonder.when u know that they are girls who live that kind of lives in Nigeria and call themselves area mama,and Getto girls etc.The film is for girls that live that kind of life in order for them to stop.At the tail end of the film the old man was advising them to quit the life style and look for what to do with their lives.which the actually thought about and were deciding on what to do with there lives.even me that am not a Getto girl learnt something from it.so pls encourage the talent.
Re: Funke Akindele Features Non-actors In Omo Ghetto by tlops(m): 5:30pm On Feb 04, 2011
Is That not Jenifa? omo yen tap gan oh, lol,
Re: Funke Akindele Features Non-actors In Omo Ghetto by tosinaded(m): 7:15pm On Feb 04, 2011
for those who want the sound track!
i love the song to pieces

http://www.4shared.com/audio/yyi4D-9H/BABA_NEE-OMO_GHETTO.html
Re: Funke Akindele Features Non-actors In Omo Ghetto by favouredjb(f): 7:23pm On Feb 04, 2011
I like the movie in its wackness,although i av to agree with some poits @tunde009 made
Re: Funke Akindele Features Non-actors In Omo Ghetto by tunde300us(m): 7:43pm On Feb 04, 2011
Check out the way the movie started with two guys fighting each other and suddenly they vanish into thin air,what is the meaning of that

Then suddenly some ppl running after some ladies (thugs) for almost 5mins nd they wont catch up wit em even if they have a yokozuna amongst them,i think she can do beta.

Ofcourse we re used to wack movies in Nigeria to the extent u say cos funke is in it,then suddenly its the bomb.When u compare her first movie JENIFA with all odas u will undastand with me they re just pure over-do comedy
Re: Funke Akindele Features Non-actors In Omo Ghetto by dremoney(m): 7:49pm On Feb 04, 2011
tunde300us:

Check out the way the movie started with two guys fighting each other and suddenly they vanish into thin air,what is the meaning of that

Then suddenly some ppl running after some ladies (thugs) for almost 5mins nd they wont catch up wit em even if they have a yokozuna amongst them,i think she can do beta.

Ofcourse we re used to wack movies in Nigeria to the extent u say cos funke is in it,then suddenly its the bomb.When u compare her first movie JENIFA with all odas u will undastand with me they re just pure over-do comedy

why HATE unnecessarily.

she's made millions on da movie. she's a STAR.

what have you got to show for your cowardice? typing rubbish behind ur keyboard! angry
Re: Funke Akindele Features Non-actors In Omo Ghetto by fstranger1: 7:52pm On Feb 04, 2011
^^^^

Ode ni e!
Re: Funke Akindele Features Non-actors In Omo Ghetto by coolgb(m): 8:08pm On Feb 04, 2011
what is d big deal in dat first scene,she was only tryin to show how lif in d gheto is,av seen d movie and i enjoyed may be all d critics need an extra mind to appreciate it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Charly Boy Drags Police To Court Over #ResumeOrResign Harassment; Seeks N500m / An Interview With Bisi Ibidapo-Obe / Peruzzi Biography - Net-worth, Age, Education, Music & Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.