Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,641 members, 7,801,867 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

Beautiful Pictures Of Benin City - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Beautiful Pictures Of Benin City (43549 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of Abuja You've probably Never Seen Before. / Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City / Asaba And Benin City: Which Is More Beautiful? (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Benin City by Eileene(f): 3:14pm On Jul 27, 2020
This one just dey show us colourful version of Benin city not the one I know.Like him or hate him oshiomole is the only Governor who has been able to put most of these roads in good shape especially oredo and egor Axis. All Obaseki has been doing is superficial though I still prefer him to POI sha.As the saying goes the devil you know........

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Benin City by BoboNogoDie: 3:16pm On Jul 27, 2020
chino11:
Obaseki has transformed Benin city to Jo'burg. It is important to not that Johannesburg is about the most beautiful and economically viable city in Africa. That's what Gov Obaseki has brought to Edo State.
KEEP FOOLING YOURSELF...
He BUILT ALL THOSE THINGS IN FOUR YEARS ABI?

WITH SO MANY SELFISH HYPOCRITES IN THIS COUNTY,
This country can never move forward..

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Benin City by Swingate(m): 3:24pm On Jul 27, 2020
promotervickky:
Add this few Projects to the List

1. Total transformation of Samuel Ogbemudia stadium(oshiomole wasted money here without any change)

2. Obaseki Agriculture Story that boosted the efficiency of Edi farmers.

3. Rehabilitation of the 20 primary healthcare centres in the 18 LGAS of the state.

5. Construction of Adorlo road in GRA 1st ugbor.

6. The first executive resident for judges located in Aiguobasimwin Road, within the GRA.

7. Construction of the road leading to AGGS in water resources.

8. Construction of the ICT EDOhub in Benin

9. Construction of the Federal High Court in Benin, with a new building!! And renovations

10. Construction of Patrick ehimen road and its environs Benin City.

11. The implementation of Edo Basic Education Sector Transformation (EDOBEST) programme, which
has bolstered confidence in public schools.

12. Construction of ikpopan road which oshiomole earlier did that got spoilt after few moments, the new road is standing strong now
!

13. The installation of high-tension cables and a sub-station on the Sapele Road axis, linking the city centre to the 55mw Ccetc-ossiomo Power Plant in Ologbo, Ikpoba Okha Local Government Area of Edo State, is at the final stage of completion.

All this and nothing for the youths ? No industrial developments or Job creation. It is time for people to wake up. How about the Edo state wood carving and furniture industries? Do you know I prefer wooding furniture from Edo state, compared to those fake China doors ? I'm not saying the other person will do any better but its time we start asking the right questions.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Benin City by 24enjay(m): 3:26pm On Jul 27, 2020
The Secretariat was actually built by Samuel Ogbemudia around 1974

LukasPodolski:
why is this Bros showing us pictures of Secretariat built more than ten years ago? snapped from different angle, are we a joke to you?

wetin concern me sef

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Benin City by blowjohn(m): 3:26pm On Jul 27, 2020
golddare:

I just tire, he no get idea of how Benin be before Oshiomole came in, Uwasota, 5 junctions, tomline, airport road, Ekenwa road, New benin, TV road, even ring road just to mention a few. I am not praising Oshiomole but Obaseki needs to up his game so that Ambode no go laff am.

I laf whenever people say obaseki is working. Am not from benin but I stayed their 14 years. Left last year.
Before oshiomole came into benin, benin was like the surface of the moon with large potholes, craters and everywhere.

Look at egor road. I never tot any governor will attempt to fix that road. So long , wide and terrible.
Is it schools?
Or ugbowo environs roads?
Even to build a hospital is a good thing which he did.
Like u said, obaseki needs to up his game

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Benin City by Wettoid123: 3:28pm On Jul 27, 2020
am not sentimental at all why showing us the pic of benin, me and you know that benin never reach that level to show it is still an ancient city and all the mkt spots are dump sites
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Benin City by promotervickky(m): 3:30pm On Jul 27, 2020
Swingate:

All this and nothing for the youths ? No industrial developments or Job creation. It is time for people to wake up. How about the Edo state wood carving and furniture industries? Do you know I prefer wooding furniture from Edo state, compared to those fake China doors ? I'm not saying the other person will do any better but its time we start asking the right questions.

My Brother Let's give him another 4 years.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Benin City by nkemjacob2(m): 3:35pm On Jul 27, 2020
Na only one particular section in many views this poster post. Benin no fine
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Benin City by RichyAD(m): 3:36pm On Jul 27, 2020
chino11:
Obaseki has transformed Benin city to Jo'burg. It is important to not that Johannesburg is about the most beautiful and economically viable city in Africa. That's what Gov Obaseki has brought to Edo State.
This same building everytime�
Edo no be lagos indeed

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Benin City by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 27, 2020
Benin is utter trash, i know coz im in Benin..

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Benin City by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 27, 2020
IamWonderful:
This is more beautiful than Dubai sef grin

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Benin City by Scholar212(m): 3:49pm On Jul 27, 2020
Different angles from state secretariat is what you call transformation to Johanessburg, this guy you are funny grin

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Benin City by lifenija: 3:55pm On Jul 27, 2020
chino11:

ur stupidity is so huge its wearing u as rain coat
i swear u no get shame, be wise n vote another party no b only 2 dey.

mumu

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Benin City by iamyemiakins(m): 4:04pm On Jul 27, 2020
This OP funny sha, how many kilometers you post wey you dey compare am with Johannesburg.

How this post take enter FP sef!
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Benin City by Swingate(m): 4:10pm On Jul 27, 2020
[quote author=promotervickky post=92164607].

My Brother Let's give him another 4 years. [/quote
Let him tell the people what he has for them for the next four years.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Benin City by Redhot111(m): 4:14pm On Jul 27, 2020
Since no one can actually attain perfection, I wouldn't expect perfection from this governor. But the fact is this Obaseki is the best governor Edo has ever had. All the previous APCs and PDPs were trashs. Edo need to return this man not necessarily because of the party.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Benin City by JAWBONE(m): 4:25pm On Jul 27, 2020
You people should take it easy with your sycophancy and stop giving these politicians the impression that they are doing well.

Do you have any idea what Johannesburg looks like before you typed that nonsense up there. Showing us pictures of one govt building?
Be careful please.

P.S. This is not an endorsement for the shameless and disgraced ex-party chairman and his puppet pastor
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Benin City by AFONJAPIG(m): 4:31pm On Jul 27, 2020
If you go to UAE that started this oil exploration with Nigeria same time with Their towering buildings u will ask if devil was a Nigerian...
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Benin City by CAUSTIC002: 4:52pm On Jul 27, 2020
edo to joburg? your lies are enough reason not to vote in Obaseki.
oan, What naija needs is a new party with vision and set ideologies.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Benin City by MrGerald(m): 5:37pm On Jul 27, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Forget that stale. It's even WORSE in South East
Which city in SE? keep waiting for the government for everything. Benin is one of the oldest cities in Naija but I'm not surprised with it's backwardness, similar to SW cities.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Benin City by Elsiedaniels(f): 6:03pm On Jul 27, 2020
Here
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Benin City by Isaactop9(m): 6:10pm On Jul 27, 2020
Obaseki na correct scam, he repainted an existing building and is claiming it as his project, four years in office and only thing to show is repainted secretariat building and countless MOUs. Edo people are tired of fake MOUs and taking of our Jobs to Lagos State, even printing of campaign banner and govt house menu na Lagos, Edo people have already decided, Pastor Osagie Ize Iyamu is the man of the people
#POISimpleAgenda
#EdoMustMoveForward

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Benin City by zuto4u(m): 6:13pm On Jul 27, 2020
Not impressed at all. U said pictures of Benin city, but u showed us a picture of just one place.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Benin City by Winipearl(f): 6:13pm On Jul 27, 2020
Wait oh, na obaseki erect this building from foundation? No
He only repainted it. The furniture inside are infested with bedbugs,yes bedbugs! The tables eaten up by termites. He repainted the building of his fore father's and he is taking glory. Do we look like dummies to you?
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Benin City by shellsea(m): 7:05pm On Jul 27, 2020
But OP why na... Why decive people with one pic
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Benin City by earnit3: 7:11pm On Jul 27, 2020
REally
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Benin City by golddare: 7:12pm On Jul 27, 2020
blowjohn:

I laf whenever people say obaseki is working. Am not from benin but I stayed their 14 years. Left last year.
Before oshiomole came into benin, benin was like the surface of the moon with large potholes, craters and everywhere.

Look at egor road. I never tot any governor will attempt to fix that road. So long , wide and terrible.
Is it schools?
Or ugbowo environs roads?
Even to build a hospital is a good thing which he did.
Like u said, obaseki needs to up his game

They have no idea, I was in Benin for almost 20yrs, I dont know if you heard of how Lucky was short paying the former Oba and when Oshiomole got there he opened the books for the Oba.. lol. I trust none of them but as for Oshiomole he has written his name in gold as far as Edo is concerned.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Benin City by psychologist(m): 7:15pm On Jul 27, 2020
So these 5 heavily edited photos is a giant stride to you cry
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Benin City by lastchild: 7:32pm On Jul 27, 2020
These pictures are just one place with different shots from different angles
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Benin City by Niccoloimhotep: 8:04pm On Jul 27, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Forget that stale. It's even WORSE in South East
na SE do you wey make u carry am for head like gala? Because I cant see where or what warrants the mention of SE in all these.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of The New Uyo-Ikot Ekpene Road: Akwa Ibom & Good Roads Na 5&6 / Lady Involved In A Ghastly Accident In Ogun On Her Way To School (Pics) / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On Repatriation Flight From UAE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.