Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,469 members, 7,808,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

False Rape Allegation Should Also Be Punishable (opinion) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / False Rape Allegation Should Also Be Punishable (opinion) (14942 Views)

Canadian Lady Says Men Should Shut Up And Accept False Rape Allegations (pics) / #JusticeForIzu: Izu Madubueze Commits Suicide After False Rape Accusation / Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: False Rape Allegation Should Also Be Punishable (opinion) by Etinosa1234: 9:14pm On Jul 11, 2020
4Play:
As most rapes occur in private settings with no eyewitnesses, it's inevitable that there are incidents of false accusations. But the reality is that false accusations are relatively few compared to the true incidents of rape (most of which is unreported).

This obsession with the idea that women are going around falsely alleging rape and that this should be given as equal an emphasis as we give to tackling rape reflects a culture of denial that you get in a society where sexual violence is rampant.

Although it's very difficult to ascertain, there have been many recent studies of false rape accusations which suggest false accusations constitute up to 10% at most of reported rapes, some suggest as low as 1-2%. Admittedly, these studies are in the west but there is no reason to believe Nigerian women are more inclined to lie about rape given a cultural context where the menfolk are more interested in accusing every female alleged rape victim of being a liar.

What are ur sources ?

How did u arrive at this conclusion...

Are u encouraging rape accusations even when there are no SOLID PROOFS so long as the gal claims she was raped??

1 Like

Re: False Rape Allegation Should Also Be Punishable (opinion) by BigBashiru: 9:15pm On Jul 11, 2020
4Play:
As most rapes occur in private settings with no eyewitnesses, it's inevitable that there are incidents of false accusations. But the reality is that false accusations are relatively few compared to the true incidents of rape (most of which is unreported).

This obsession with the idea that women are going around falsely alleging rape and that this should be given as equal an emphasis as we give to tackling rape reflects a culture of denial that you get in a society where sexual violence is rampant.

Although it's very difficult to ascertain, there have been many recent studies of false rape accusations which suggest false accusations constitute up to 10% at most of reported rapes, some suggest as low as 1-2%. Admittedly, these studies are in the west but there is no reason to believe Nigerian women are more inclined to lie about rape given a cultural context where the menfolk are more interested in accusing every female alleged rape victim of being a liar.

Very well said
Re: False Rape Allegation Should Also Be Punishable (opinion) by backbone503(m): 9:17pm On Jul 11, 2020
A man be easily incarcerated by slamming a rape allegation on him. The law has to be made to protect men too.

5 Likes

Re: False Rape Allegation Should Also Be Punishable (opinion) by earnit1: 9:19pm On Jul 11, 2020
Yes
Re: False Rape Allegation Should Also Be Punishable (opinion) by Originakalokalo(m): 9:20pm On Jul 11, 2020
gypsey:
this same stale tale of Jesus coming soon? grin well... don't do anything else, don't even bother going any were, to work or business what would be the point? go hide in your small dark room and wait for unexistence Jesus to come.

Before the days of Noah, it never rained.

When Noah preached that rain from heaven will destroy the world, it sounded like a joke to them.

Eventually the rain came and the door of the ark was shut.

Salvation has been preached to you.

When judgement comes suddenly, it may be too late for you.

No matter how long it takes, Jesus will come for the harvest of the world.

Otherwise, you will grow old and die someday....

How would you face the almighty God who is holy? With your sinful soul?

Repent my brother. Change your ways. Accept Jesus.

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: False Rape Allegation Should Also Be Punishable (opinion) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 11, 2020
The same fate a rapist suffers should be d same fate a false accuser should suffer, a rapist only committed rape but a false accuser committed imposed stigma of rape, defamation and public harrasssment, although somebody would want t weigh d weight of d crime, but no! A rapist's fate should be equal to a false accusers fate, period!

1 Like

Re: False Rape Allegation Should Also Be Punishable (opinion) by ITDarrell(m): 9:25pm On Jul 11, 2020
Xisnin:
First, you failed to define what "false accusation" means to you when it comes to rape issues.

Technically, false accusation can be established only in few situations such as having other witnesses(which is unlikely), the accuser change their story, or their is a record of the encounter e.g videos and chats.

If an accuser knows that changing their story will land them in jail, they will never do it. They will stick to their gun and the accused will suffer

Note, a suspect being discharged for lack of evidence is not the same as a "false allegation.

Also, false allegation is not a crime in other cases.
Accuse someone of being a thief, murderer and kidnapper and the worst that happens is a civil suit followed by fines but no jail terms.
We cannot change the principle of law just to accommodate a different crime.

To quote a legal opinion:

"In criminal defamation, the law seeks to prevent a situation in which defamation assumes a tendency to arouse angry passion, provoke revenge and set the society ablaze in a way that public peace is endangered."

In other words, unless your "false allegation" case can actually set the society ablaze, it is entirely a civil matter.

Stop inviting or sleeping with random strangers and if you must, document everything.
What about those accused by people they know?
Well, life is full of risks, by mere participation we agree to the unknown risks.

Also, avoid asymmetric relationships where you hold all the powers, some people who feel oppressed can choose to fight dirty. Someone with healthy self-esteem is unlikely to use underhanded tactics.
Bad things do happen to good people and this isn't particularly a revelation to any adult. Some people get lynched for walking at the wrong time. Of course, we can stop the lynchings but we can't stop the allegations.

Having said this, "false allegations" will be a very small percentage as it takes high level of psychopathy to maintain
the consistent lie to inflict pain.

In the Nigerian context, rape is one of the easiest crimes to get away with because it is very difficult to get evidence for a conviction. So the overwhelming majority of the few successful prosecutions are those between strangers, minors and those based on self-confessions.

And to the women out there, stay safe, and avoid risky encounters.

Thanks for this piece of enlightenment!!!
I think it's high time men started having documentary evidence before initiating intimacy!!!
Re: False Rape Allegation Should Also Be Punishable (opinion) by MNDY(m): 9:29pm On Jul 11, 2020
Luckydubby7:
The one that pained me most was the one that happened in lagos were a girl killed an old man
his house went and claimed that the man wanted to rape her.

Are you serious?
Re: False Rape Allegation Should Also Be Punishable (opinion) by Advancedman(m): 9:30pm On Jul 11, 2020
incogni2o:
and it should be the same purnishment as rape itself.

the fact you want an innocent person to suffer the same purnishment.

but either ways, the law is an ass

Deuteronomy 19:16-21

1 Like

Re: False Rape Allegation Should Also Be Punishable (opinion) by fikenna(m): 9:52pm On Jul 11, 2020
<b>hmmmnm</b>
Re: False Rape Allegation Should Also Be Punishable (opinion) by KingRoiz: 9:53pm On Jul 11, 2020
It's intact the best to accord the SAME punishment for rape, for any false rape accusations.

But wait o. Why is male rape not also seen as rape?
Re: False Rape Allegation Should Also Be Punishable (opinion) by komekn(m): 9:53pm On Jul 11, 2020
Kalatium:
With the current rise in cases of rape in Nigeria, it calls for the ammendment of the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Anytime i hear the news i feel tragic, owing to the fact that a randy rascal will commit such atrocity to another human just for instant gratification.

Some suggest that castration is the best solution to curb the menace(the Governor Nasiru Ahmad El-Rufai has agreed to this). If this will eliminate rape cases so be it.

However, i have an issue with those who falsely accuse men of rape. I have seen it over and over where ladies cook up stories just to get back on an ex after a sour relationship.

I think something needs to be done to these perpetrators. They need to serve jail terms for misleading others. I know of a lady that frame an Ex for rape only for it to be discovered that she lied and nothing was done to her. This will give her the audacity to try it on another or encourage someone to do it. If the guy had not been lucky he will be in prison for what he never did.

While i was on Nairaland i saw a thread where guys narrate stories of how they were falsely Accused of rape.

This is why Nigerian constitution will have to be reviewed and amended

I know a Premiership footballer that was accused of rape by a very calculating and scheming girl. He was absolutely innocent but the cost of defending the allegation would cost him £millions.

The time it takes to go court, you will be suspended from the club pending investigation and the case outcome, expensive lawyers to defend you will get up to £500k.

Then you loose commercial endorsements as well as your reputation. If your not careful all the femininist groups will join the bandwagon and you become bad news.

So my friend paid her and got her to sign a non disclosure agreement. It cost him just over £100k to pay the cold-hearted **** off.

In the scheme of things this seemed to be the best option.

The price to fight for your right could cost you you're life. False rape allegations is now big business.

Players have learned their lessons at least th wise ones. It may seem voyeuristic but the wise ones now have cctv and other hidden camera in their houses.

2 Likes

Re: False Rape Allegation Should Also Be Punishable (opinion) by princemartinsG(m): 10:03pm On Jul 11, 2020
Rape cases are cases that must be proved beyond reasonable doubt before someone can be tagged a rapist.

Rape is so legally technical that no matter the accusation and from whom it might come, if facts to prove a rape case is not complete and consistent, any such accusation will fail and not hold water.

Rape cases sticks once the facts to prove rape is determined

Thus it is synonymous to malice and mere clout chasing if after a year a supposed rape victim now voices out that she or he was raped.

Such accusation will not stand because by then all the evidences required to prove rape has eroded.

Vote the Nigeria of our Fathers dream

Vote DEBO MARTINS

1 Like

Re: False Rape Allegation Should Also Be Punishable (opinion) by Chidonc(m): 10:08pm On Jul 11, 2020
Topsy250:
Are you new completely to the world of I.T? Or you simply want to upgrade your knowledge? Do you want to prepare in the best possible way for the new I.T jobs that will arise over the course of next decade? I have easy-to-follow pre-downloaded Video courses on various I.T skills u can master by yourself in ur house during this corona period. These are collection of some of the best Courses e-learning sites like Udemy, Lynda, Skillshare, Packt, Udacity, Edureka e.t.c

Data Science(14 courses, total size 48 gb)
Programming (10courses, total size 25gb)
Web development(8 courses, size 40gb)
SQL beginner to advanced(3 courses, 18gb)
Mobile App Development(5 courses, size 45gb)
Cybersecurity & Ethical hacking(14 courses, 35gb)

You get best value for ur cash when you order for all. Total Size is over 200 gigabytes. I will deliver to your doorstep on an ext. hard drive. Aside the videos, each of the bundles also have awesome supplementary materials like hands-on projects, compilers, best-selling ebooks, interview questions & answer in case you got a Job offer e.t.c

Remember, when this lockdown is over and you've not learnt a new skill or massively improve on the existing one, you do not lack time, you lack discipline.

Whatsapp me on 234 806 494 397 for more details.
How much Brother
Re: False Rape Allegation Should Also Be Punishable (opinion) by akigbemaru: 10:11pm On Jul 11, 2020
4Play:

Re: False Rape Allegation Should Also Be Punishable (opinion) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 11, 2020
Originakalokalo:

Before the days of Noah, it never rained.

When Noah preached that rain from heaven will destroy the world, it sounded like a joke to them.

Eventually the rain came and the door of the ark was shut.

Salvation has been preached to you.

When judgement comes suddenly, it may be too late for you.

No matter how long it takes, Jesus will come for the harvest of the world.

Otherwise, you will grow old and die someday....

How would you face the almighty God who is holy? With your sinful soul?

Repent my brother. Change your ways. Accept Jesus.

God bless you.
more fairytales, you cannot prove any of it, can you prove that Noah ever existed? or any of the tales about Noah ever happened, keep reading from that so called bible don't use your brain, the bible is written by white people in their own language, the bible is full with contradictions and questionable stories.

Now picture satan as you people call him in your head and tell me what image you see? yes! an image of a nakid black man.

picture also an angel in your head and tell me what image you see? Yes, a blonde handsome white man, Now ask yourself why is an image of satan or devil black man? are there no black angels? or white satans? use your brain please! and stop spreading lies you have no proof to back up..i hope you wake up one day from.your brainwashing like a did. good luck! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: False Rape Allegation Should Also Be Punishable (opinion) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 11, 2020
Kalatium:
With the current rise in cases of rape in Nigeria, it calls for the ammendment of the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Anytime i hear the news i feel tragic, owing to the fact that a randy rascal will commit such atrocity to another human just for instant gratification.

Some suggest that castration is the best solution to curb the menace(the Governor Nasiru Ahmad El-Rufai has agreed to this). If this will eliminate rape cases so be it.

However, i have an issue with those who falsely accuse men of rape. I have seen it over and over where ladies cook up stories just to get back on an ex after a sour relationship.

I think something needs to be done to these perpetrators. They need to serve jail terms for misleading others. I know of a lady that frame an Ex for rape only for it to be discovered that she lied and nothing was done to her. This will give her the audacity to try it on another or encourage someone to do it. If the guy had not been lucky he will be in prison for what he never did.

While i was on Nairaland i saw a thread where guys narrate stories of how they were falsely Accused of rape.

This is why Nigerian constitution will have to be reviewed and amended

Re: False Rape Allegation Should Also Be Punishable (opinion) by cococandy(f): 10:36pm On Jul 11, 2020
Makes sense. It takes a very bad mind to accuse someone of something you’re are aware might destroy their life and you know they didn’t do it.

Also avoid the urge to call all accusers liars because you are feeling judgmental about the type of lifestyle you feel they live, or because you’re just a plain rape apologist.

If people are really for justice, they would wait to hear all the facts before insisting the accuser is lying. Anything short of that shows the person is not interested in hearing the actual truth but want the accuser to shut up. That’s rape apology not matter what you use to justify it.

5 Likes

Re: False Rape Allegation Should Also Be Punishable (opinion) by cococandy(f): 10:38pm On Jul 11, 2020
@bold is brilliant. But those who scream it already know it. False accusations do exist. Never anything close to actual incidences of rape though.

Especially considering the wide and negative publicity that comes with it.

Anyone who accuses someone of rape falsely must have given up certain aspect of their own lives too and feels they have nothing to lose.

4Play:

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: False Rape Allegation Should Also Be Punishable (opinion) by Jimi24: 10:40pm On Jul 11, 2020
There are laws existing against making false accusations or slandering someone. There should be special no law against falsely accusing someone of rape.

1 Like

Re: False Rape Allegation Should Also Be Punishable (opinion) by CorperKola: 10:51pm On Jul 11, 2020
Xisnin:
First, you failed to define what "false accusation" means to you when it comes to rape issues.

Technically, false accusation can be established only in few situations such as having other witnesses(which is unlikely), the accuser change their story, or their is a record of the encounter e.g videos and chats.

If an accuser knows that changing their story will land them in jail, they will never do it. They will stick to their gun and the accused will suffer

Note, a suspect being discharged for lack of evidence is not the same as a "false allegation.

Accuse someone of being a thief, murderer and kidnapper and the worst that happens is a civil suit followed by fines but no jail terms.

"In criminal defamation, the law seeks to prevent a situation in which defamation assumes a tendency to arouse angry passion, provoke revenge and set the society ablaze in a way that public peace is endangered."

In other words, unless your "false allegation" case can actually set the society ablaze, it is entirely a civil matter.

Stop inviting or sleeping with random strangers and if you must, document everything.
Well, life is full of risks, by mere participation we agree to the unknown risks.

Also, avoid asymmetric relationships where you hold all the powers, some people who feel oppressed can choose to fight dirty. Someone with healthy self-esteem is unlikely to use underhanded tactics.
Bad things do happen to good people and this isn't particularly a revelation to any adult. Some people get lynched for walking at the wrong time. Of course, we can stop the lynchings but we can't stop the allegations.

Having said this, "false allegations" will be a very small percentage as it takes high level of psychopathy to maintain

In the Nigerian context, rape is one of the easiest crimes to get away with because it is very difficult to get evidence for a conviction. So the overwhelming majority of the few successful prosecutions are those between strangers, minors and those based on self-confessions.

You sound intelligent, thats why I will reply you.
you said its like every crime like armed robbery and murder or what not.
you are very wrong!
lemme tell you why
do you have murder victims' rights advocates on twitter everyday shouting about what their victims went through
do you have pple tweeting or posting 'Teach our young boys not to rob or murder!!'
or hastag 'say no to armed robbery'!
Do you have organized associations or pressure groups specifically for armed robbery victims or any other crime for that matter
women are highly emotional and not only that
they have the power to make other people emotional too
there are many cases of convictions of rape being overturned because one other person confessed.
something that should never have happened
how were they convicted in the first instance??
women will never allow rape cases to be tried in court objectively, they will always asume guilt , therby putting pressure on society and the judicial system to punish someone
they dont really care if an innocent person is punished, as long as someone is punished!!
any person accused of rape is guilty in their own eyes!
I think all these should be pretty obvious by now
but what do i know??
to be fair though, rape is a highly emotional issue, apparently even men can throw reason out of the door and embrace the urge to just find someone to punish or make excuses for such behaviour.

5 Likes

Re: False Rape Allegation Should Also Be Punishable (opinion) by Originakalokalo(m): 11:02pm On Jul 11, 2020
gypsey:
more fairytales, you cannot prove any of it, can you prove that Noah ever existed? or any of the tales about Noah ever happened, keep reading from that so called bible don't use your brain, the bible is written by white people in their own language, the bible is full with contradictions and questionable stories.

Now picture satan as you people call him in your head and tell me what image you see? yes! an image of a nakid black man.

picture also an angel in your head and tell me what image you see? Yes, a blonde handsome white man, Now ask yourself why is an image of satan or devil black man? are there no black angels? or white satans? use your brain please! and stop spreading lies you have no proof to back up..i hope you wake up one day from.your brainwashing like a did. good luck! grin

There is no excuse for you anymore...

You have heard.

God bless you.
Re: False Rape Allegation Should Also Be Punishable (opinion) by Akinbahm(m): 11:17pm On Jul 11, 2020
incogni2o:
and it should be the same purnishment as rape itself.

the fact you want an innocent person to suffer the same purnishment.

but either ways, the law is an ass

Its simple once you are found guilty of rape and/or false accusation Verdict: death by stoning no come nd be wasting our time in court we get a lot of cases to settle...

1 Like

Re: False Rape Allegation Should Also Be Punishable (opinion) by bejeria101(m): 11:23pm On Jul 11, 2020
May they have sense.
Re: False Rape Allegation Should Also Be Punishable (opinion) by leye4u: 11:41pm On Jul 11, 2020
gypsey:

What's the proof that the white wattery substance in your skull is the brain that controls your whole body, what proof do you have thay is it possible for that watery substance to be programmed to keep all the memory files it keeps.......
Be deceiving yourself, the guy sef get time to be preaching to people like ...you dont deserve his precious time.
Re: False Rape Allegation Should Also Be Punishable (opinion) by o9o9: 11:58pm On Jul 11, 2020
Xisnin:

You are making a statement based on a bad footing. I understand the law but no law is perfect and humans should always seek ways of amending laws to suit current realities. A rape case only needs a witness i.e the Victim for it to be tried in a court of law and in most cases get a conviction.

How many people have been convicted by mere herr says? That you are okay with the fact that there can be a minute chance of convicting an innocent person as a mere "risk of living," is disgusting.
Re: False Rape Allegation Should Also Be Punishable (opinion) by Xisnin(m): 12:35am On Jul 12, 2020
CorperKola:

You sound intelligent, thats why I will reply you.
you said its like every crime like armed robbery and murder or what not.
you are very wrong!
lemme tell you why
do you have murder victims' rights advocates on twitter everyday shouting about what their victims went through
do you have pple tweeting or posting 'Teach our young boys not to rob or murder!!'
or hastag 'say no to armed robbery'!
Do you have organized associations or pressure groups specifically for armed robbery victims or any other crime for that matter
What is wrong with having advocacy groups for a crime which is only wrong in certain circumstance(consensual sex is legal)?
How does having advocacy groups necessitate the need for special revenge laws on alleged false accusers?
The advocacy group are actually a good thing as their campaign will likley prevent some rapes that could
have occurred due to ignorance about consent.

There are advocacy groups for domestic violence and child abuse.
There are advocacy groups for animal rights.
There are more advocacy groups, hashtags and others against racism and being accused in certain jurisdictions
could result in financial ruin and becoming social pariah.
But I am yet to see many people asking for special criminal laws to punish false accusers.
What is obtained is civil suits for damages in case of mistakes.

women are highly emotional and not only that
they have the power to make other people emotional too
These myths have been debunked already.
Men are as emotional women.
It is the expressions that differ because men tend to bottle up emotion due to socialization and explode later
while women respond quicker. They also tend to overexpress "strong" emotion such as rage.
In fact, if we factor out emotions from the violent crime committed by men,
we will have a lot less prison population.

The extant and historical facts that men mostly lead every movement that requires bending people's will
negates your assertion. Cult groups, political movements, and organizations
requiring ultimate sacrifice have mostly being led by men who are supposedly not
able to make people emotional while the alleged masters play second fiddle.

Perhaps you mean some people feel more sympathy for victims of rape?
So what?
Some people feel more sympathy for kid victims of abuse than adult victims but this is largely
because they consider kids weaker than their abuser thus needing more support. This same principle
is applied in the case of rape more so among those who believe women to be weaker.

there are many cases of convictions of rape being overturned because one other person confessed.
Can you list such cases that occur in Nigeria?

something that should never have happened
Why shouldn't it have happened?
What is so special about rape that 100% of the convictions have to be correct, a number that is
statistically improbable for every other crime?

People get convicted wrongly all the time for various reasons even when there is another
suspect. Some innocent people even get executed. Did you imagine that all those behind bars are guilty?

how were they convicted in the first instance??

women will never allow rape cases to be tried in court objectively, they will always asume guilt , therby putting pressure on society and the judicial system to punish someone
they dont really care if an innocent person is punished, as long as someone is punished!!
any person accused of rape is guilty in their own eyes!
This is preposterous.
Women don't control the courts, judges do.
Perhaps, you should try and visit a police station or get court records to understand the
Nigerian justice system treatment of rape cases.
Very few cases actually get to court.
Usually due to lack of evidence, family and community pressure, outright bribery of poor parents, and intimidation.
Many of those that get to court get dragged, dismissed due to incompetent prosecutors and other reasons.

From 1973 to 2015, only about 65 people were convicted in Nigeria.
If you are right, we would expect those firebrand women to have been forcing the courts to jail suspect en masse, but no evidence
of such. The so-called emotional women activists are either useless or non-existent.
Rape cases in Nigeria almost never result in a conviction, exceptions been those perpetrated by pedophiles or gangs.

Even in the so-called women-friendly American courts, an average man(racism aside) is more likely to be convicted for assault than rape
because of the higher informal evidence threshold. It is even more challenging in the UK which requires judges to use their own personal
experience to determine case validity giving a further advantage to suspect in cases with terse evidence.

There is also a myth that women blindly support women's goals.
But this is demonstrably false from history and some research has shown that more educated men
supports certain women's issues more than women themselves.

I think all these should be pretty obvious by now
but what do i know??
I am yet to see it.

to be fair though, rape is a highly emotional issue, apparently even men can throw reason out of the door and embrace the urge to just find someone to punish or make excuses for such behaviour.
For me, rape should only be emotional for the victims and their families.
For society, it should be about justice and prevention.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: False Rape Allegation Should Also Be Punishable (opinion) by Xisnin(m): 12:54am On Jul 12, 2020
o9o9:

You are making a statement based on a bad footing. I understand the law but no law is perfect and humans should always seek ways of amending laws to suit current realities.
There is no current reality. Any adult already understand that innocent people can get caught in legal nets.
We have chosen to have laws instead of anarchy because it is better for the society.

No justice system is perfect and there is no way to correct it save for inventing a universal camera, time machine
and mind reader.
It is even more surprising that some people are getting worked up on a crime which is one of the easiest to get
away with due to insufficient evidence and external pressure.

A rape case only needs a witness i.e the Victim for it to be tried in a court of law and in most cases get a conviction.
grin grin grin
The bold must be a joke.
Can you list cases in Nigeria where suspects got convicted jus.
Moreover, anyone familiar with the Nigerian justice system will never claim that most cases result in conviction.
It is the worse of the worst that gets convicted in Nigeria.
From 1973 to 2015, only 65 cases of conviction was documented many getting 2 years and lower and some with
option of fine.

How many people have been convicted by mere herr says?
You made a false claim of large number of convictions, now back it up with evidence.
Don't worry, I won't ask for a punishment!
Get me the list of those convicted by "she says" alone.
When a case devolve to "he says", "she says", it is as good as dead even
in the so-called feminist countries.

That you are okay with the fact that there can be a minute chance of convicting an innocent person as a mere "risk of living," is disgusting.

I am not an ostrich, if you believe there shouldn't be minute chance of mistakes,
then it will be pointless having a discussion with you.
If you really believe yourself, you wouldn't step out of your room for the rest of your life to stay safe.

Some murder, robbery, and kidnapping convicts who get
life imprisonment or death sentence must be innocent. That is statistical reality.
I have never heard of anyone calling for criminal laws against witnesses or prosecutors in these
cases with more extreme consequences if they failed to prove their case or used weak evidence.

That you had to repeatedly misrepresent the fact to make a point is more disgusting.
I haven't read such a dishonest submission outside of partisan politics for a long time.
Re: False Rape Allegation Should Also Be Punishable (opinion) by AlphaStorm: 12:59am On Jul 12, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
I support... because these female creatures are funny at times
Them fit put innocent niggarrr for trouble anyday anytime twice on the day they really decide to put a niggarrr in trouble

One shock me before na
She come greet me for house
I touch her she responded. I kissed her she didn't push me away. I sucked her breasts. Funny enough she even give me the other breast make i suck join

Only for the next two days her elder sister call me dey insult me as if say i force the girl
Quickly na im i call the girl say wetin happen. Why her sister dey insult me. She come dey tell me say normally she dey always tell that her elder sister anything she do

So she tell her everything.

Haba! As a real niggarrr na im i begin tell her say i hope she tell the elder sister say it was mutual and nor be force

She said yes. That she told her i didn't force her
O boy na so my mind come calm down

Next time always make sure you are recording when a Girl visits you. THAT IS THE ONLY THING THAT CAN SAVE YOU
Re: False Rape Allegation Should Also Be Punishable (opinion) by joyandfaith: 2:03am On Jul 12, 2020
Xisnin:

good point. lack of evidence does not equal to false allegation. the problem with rape is that most policemen are wired to blame the victims.
Re: False Rape Allegation Should Also Be Punishable (opinion) by blank(f): 3:28am On Jul 12, 2020
False accusations should be punishable. However, it has to be proven to be false not just that the rape allegation could not be proven to be true. There's a big distinction, if not, you'll be punishing the victim twice. First time for being raped, second time for not being able to prove the rape allegation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Professor Olayinka Adegbehingbe Speaks On N5m Ransom Paid To Kidnappers (video) / Police Rescue Man From Being Killed After Stabbing Girl To Death In Owerri. PICS / Mother Of Three In NDLEA Net For Drug Trafficking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 147
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.