Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,973 members, 7,806,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

Fisherman Kills Sea Lion With Spear In Adada, Rivers State (Pictures) - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Fisherman Kills Sea Lion With Spear In Adada, Rivers State (Pictures) (136419 Views)

Fisherman Catches A Shark In Bayelsa Community (Pictures) / Fisherman Caught A Manatee In Akassa, Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) / Fisherman Catches Giant Swordfish In Andoni, Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fisherman Kills Sea Lion With Spear In Adada, Rivers State (Pictures) by Cmanforall: 11:23pm On Jul 11, 2020
Abohboy:
That’s an endangered species, Nigerians need to stop killing these animals, we should make marine protected areas stopping fools like these from killing these animals.
Why calling him a fool?
You can make your point without insulting someone's father.
Yes, you may be formally educated, and know endangered species, and may not be that dependent on hunting/fishing to make a living, but what part have you done within your neighborhood or clan to notify people of endangered species?
Re: Fisherman Kills Sea Lion With Spear In Adada, Rivers State (Pictures) by extol1(m): 11:23pm On Jul 11, 2020
doggedfighter:

Keep her busy with what? shocked
I think I have answered the question. out of your curiosity that you want to know what doesn't concern you, then I have let you know. the reason why I asked her was that she is commenting on almost all the tread and not what you are thinking of
Re: Fisherman Kills Sea Lion With Spear In Adada, Rivers State (Pictures) by ATAKAM: 11:24pm On Jul 11, 2020
You all thats forming westerners should just shut up....These things are made to be eaten....do you know how many animals thats being consumed daily...thats a protein food and its meant for consumption.....damn
Re: Fisherman Kills Sea Lion With Spear In Adada, Rivers State (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 11, 2020
Abohboy:
That’s an endangered species, Nigerians need to stop killing these animals, we should make marine protected areas stopping fools like these from killing these animals.

With the way the boko boys are killing nigerians and with the way buhari is recruiting them back into the army, don't you think nigerians are endangered species too? So nothing is wrong one endangered specie feeding another.
Re: Fisherman Kills Sea Lion With Spear In Adada, Rivers State (Pictures) by blowjohn(m): 11:27pm On Jul 11, 2020
Abohboy:

Even u talking u be endangered species for this naija.
U have to survive.
Eat to survive.
Re: Fisherman Kills Sea Lion With Spear In Adada, Rivers State (Pictures) by laluski(m): 11:29pm On Jul 11, 2020
viviangist:
Community jolliment: Fisherman kills Sea Cow with Spear in Adada Community, Odual Kingdom, Rivers State.

All households in the community usually get a share of the meat.

Congratulations sir.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAMH1rISMsw

Source: https://twitter.com/juliusdiamondd/status/1281945440364253186
My people are DESTROYED for LACK OF KNOWLEDGE Hosea 4vs 6 ENGLISH STANDARD VERSION

Op if you and your clans men can see,capture and even eat this creature..it simply means you can eat your own mother too...which also means you're simply an EDUCATED BARBARIAN
Re: Fisherman Kills Sea Lion With Spear In Adada, Rivers State (Pictures) by ikechialex1(m): 11:32pm On Jul 11, 2020
Animals are going into extinction in Nigeria. What a country without game reserve law.
Chai, Tufiakwa Nigeria
Re: Fisherman Kills Sea Lion With Spear In Adada, Rivers State (Pictures) by ikechialex1(m): 11:34pm On Jul 11, 2020
angry shocked
9jaDoomCountry:

With the way the boko boys are killing nigerians and with the way buhari is recruiting them back into the army, don't you think nigerians are endangered species too? So nothing is wrong one endangered specie feeding another.
Re: Fisherman Kills Sea Lion With Spear In Adada, Rivers State (Pictures) by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:34pm On Jul 11, 2020
Abohboy:

People dey provide palliative for them selves Na as government dull them. pepper soup things, nothing do them.
Re: Fisherman Kills Sea Lion With Spear In Adada, Rivers State (Pictures) by Liesel81(f): 11:35pm On Jul 11, 2020
hmm i didn't even know we had these animals in Nigeria. So what exactly is the video celebrating the fisherman's skills? the fact that the community has something to eat? It would have been more interesting to know what the population of sea cow in this area is. Has it grown or decreased in the past years. How often are they caught?
Re: Fisherman Kills Sea Lion With Spear In Adada, Rivers State (Pictures) by RealEzee(m): 11:36pm On Jul 11, 2020
dejavuh0007:
Those machete cuts on the head are graphic.
yeah, for graphic designers
Re: Fisherman Kills Sea Lion With Spear In Adada, Rivers State (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 11, 2020
This is happening in 2020. Nigerians can claim enlightened ehn but the truth is we are extremely backward.
Re: Fisherman Kills Sea Lion With Spear In Adada, Rivers State (Pictures) by realstars: 11:38pm On Jul 11, 2020
I Have Eaten This Thing Before. It Is One Of The Sweetest Meat, Not All Parts Test The Same. Some Like Cow, Ram, Cat Fish, Snak, Squerell, Talkey,,
Its One Of The Greatest Meat, God Crate Them All.
Re: Fisherman Kills Sea Lion With Spear In Adada, Rivers State (Pictures) by Farki: 11:44pm On Jul 11, 2020
dario078:
I pray white people don't see this. The black man needs to be educated on the importance of wildlife conservation. Countries that already know the importance are earning billions of dollars in tourism.

No wonder tourists don't come to Nigeria. Haba! Not every meat is edible na. We have goat meat, beef, chicken, fish and pork, but we still go after other poor creatures in their habitat. This madness has got to stop.

Africans are very proud of being ignorant as seen all over this thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fisherman Kills Sea Lion With Spear In Adada, Rivers State (Pictures) by adedayourt(m): 11:48pm On Jul 11, 2020
Abohboy:

Nigerians will not stop killing these animals until government live up to its usefulness.

In developed countries, it's a capital offence to kill animals without express permission by the government.

They are protective regulations guiding animals, here we don't have such.
Re: Fisherman Kills Sea Lion With Spear In Adada, Rivers State (Pictures) by raphy(m): 11:48pm On Jul 11, 2020
the person tht kill it must have prayed very well before he left home.
like God give me this day my daily bread.

God give him and his community big cow..
Re: Fisherman Kills Sea Lion With Spear In Adada, Rivers State (Pictures) by Farki: 11:50pm On Jul 11, 2020
DavSagacity:

May God never allow you or any members of your family to experience hunger.!!!
This your mentality go change sharperly.

Everything hunger hunger hunger.

You mean the fishermen did not find a single fish to eat at all?

Just say they are bloodthirsty want to eat exotic meat, not everything is about the nonsense hunger people keep talking about in these kinds of threads.
Re: Fisherman Kills Sea Lion With Spear In Adada, Rivers State (Pictures) by Niseed(m): 11:52pm On Jul 11, 2020
Oh dear! That's a manatee, a very gentle and slow moving animal. Sadly we will continue killing these creatures till they are all gone and there is no motivation not to kill them for food by the government agencies set up for these things.
Re: Fisherman Kills Sea Lion With Spear In Adada, Rivers State (Pictures) by cricifixo: 11:55pm On Jul 11, 2020
Human beings living in Nigeria & that creature which, which one is even more of an endangered specie?
Abohboy:
Re: Fisherman Kills Sea Lion With Spear In Adada, Rivers State (Pictures) by laluski(m): 11:56pm On Jul 11, 2020
[quote author=realstars post=91622643]I Have Eaten This Thing Before. It Is One Of The Sweetest Meat, Not All Parts Test The Same. Some Like Cow, Ram, Cat Fish, Snak, Squerell, Talkey,,
Its One Of The Greatest Meat, God Crate Them All.[/quote
So you don't chop your family members before
Re: Fisherman Kills Sea Lion With Spear In Adada, Rivers State (Pictures) by akilo1: 12:00am On Jul 12, 2020
Abohboy:
there is hungry in the land
Re: Fisherman Kills Sea Lion With Spear In Adada, Rivers State (Pictures) by umarshehu58(m): 12:01am On Jul 12, 2020
This sea animal wasnt lucky to be in 9ja territory. The way nigerians are not so lucky to be Nigerians
Re: Fisherman Kills Sea Lion With Spear In Adada, Rivers State (Pictures) by doggedfighter(f): 12:04am On Jul 12, 2020
datgidiboy:
Meat don ready!!!
Don't miss this offer, @gona_empire (on Instagram) is offering you instant delivery of your face shields for as low as N800.
(The market value is 2500 to 3500) order now for 800 and get it delivered to you.
Note: N800 is for 10PCs and above.
N1200 is for 1pcs.
Wholesalers should take advantage of this deal. Buy at 800 and sell for 2500 and above. (PRODUCTS ARE AVAILABLE FOR INSTANT DELIVERY)
@gona_empire (On Instagram)
And resell for#2500 where?
Is the person the sole seller in the country?
Re: Fisherman Kills Sea Lion With Spear In Adada, Rivers State (Pictures) by doggedfighter(f): 12:11am On Jul 12, 2020
extol1:

I think I have answered the question. out of your curiosity that you want to know what doesn't concern you, then I have let you know. the reason why I asked her was that she is commenting on almost all the tread and not what you are thinking of
You are such a nice person wink
Re: Fisherman Kills Sea Lion With Spear In Adada, Rivers State (Pictures) by luluman: 12:12am On Jul 12, 2020
Abohboy:
Dont waste your time, people from that side eat everything.
Re: Fisherman Kills Sea Lion With Spear In Adada, Rivers State (Pictures) by aguizm(m): 12:13am On Jul 12, 2020
shugagurl:

Unrepentant begging champion. Nairaland bambiala

If you don't wanna help him, why not ignore his post and pass.

1 Like

Re: Fisherman Kills Sea Lion With Spear In Adada, Rivers State (Pictures) by realstars: 12:16am On Jul 12, 2020
[quote author=laluski post=91622958][/quote] Yes I Dont Chop My Family Members, But Real Meat, Fish Is The Best, That Makes Jesus To Feed His Followers With It.
Re: Fisherman Kills Sea Lion With Spear In Adada, Rivers State (Pictures) by jaxxy(m): 12:17am On Jul 12, 2020
Nawa ooo
Re: Fisherman Kills Sea Lion With Spear In Adada, Rivers State (Pictures) by Em5(m): 12:21am On Jul 12, 2020
viviangist:
Community jolliment: Fisherman kills Sea Cow with Spear in Adada Community, Odual Kingdom, Rivers State.

All households in the community usually get a share of the meat.

Congratulations sir.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAMH1rISMsw

Source: https://twitter.com/juliusdiamondd/status/1281945440364253186

This is not a sea cow, last time i checked sea cows were extinct since the 18th century.
Re: Fisherman Kills Sea Lion With Spear In Adada, Rivers State (Pictures) by LongLife4all: 12:29am On Jul 12, 2020
O boy, na excess feast o. This one reach to invite world leaders to gather one place for some good time.
Re: Fisherman Kills Sea Lion With Spear In Adada, Rivers State (Pictures) by RaptorX: 12:29am On Jul 12, 2020
ceaser:
Looks more like a Walrus.

In the picture, the body being the widest slowly tapers towards the head. You'd see the left and right flippers in the second picture. And the teeth too in that third picture.

It's not a dolphin like someone here pointed out, and it's definitely not a shark.

But is a walrus known as sea cow? Because a walrus doesn't seem to have features that looks like a cows. I know of sea horse (that actually have features of a horse)
This is a manatee, Walruses have tusks like elephants.
Re: Fisherman Kills Sea Lion With Spear In Adada, Rivers State (Pictures) by Kira02(f): 12:30am On Jul 12, 2020
Pepper soup loading.....

I sell face shield. N800/piece, minimum order quantity is 50pcs. Location: Lagos island. My WhatsApp number is on my signature.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How To Make Soya Bean Meal For Your Baby (with Pictures) / Nigerian Foods And Their Calorie Contents / 17 Health Benefits Of Egg Plant (garden Egg)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.