Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,447 members, 7,781,296 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:58 AM

Healing American Evangelist Morris Cerrulo Is Dead - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Healing American Evangelist Morris Cerrulo Is Dead (392 Views)

Evangelist Morris Cerullo's Last Moments With Oyedepo, Chris Oyakhilome, Enenche / American Evangelist, Morris Cerullo, Is Dead / Pastor Oritsejafor Asks Members To Pay $5,000 For Mantle In Morris Cerullo Churc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Healing American Evangelist Morris Cerrulo Is Dead by archivengr: 5:28pm On Jul 11, 2020

American healing evangelistDr Morris Cerullo, is dead.

The Tele-evangelist died on Saturday in San Diego, California, United States, US.

He has authored over 80 Christian literatures died at the age of 88 years.

Cerullo was born on October 2, 1931 in New Jersey to a Russo-Jewish/Italian family.

Reacting to his death, founder and Presiding Bishop of The Redeemed Evangelical Mission, Bishop Mike Okonkwo, described Cerullo’s demise as shocking.
https://taletela.com/news/international-news/healing-american-evangelist-morris-cerrulo-is-dead/

Okonkwo, who had invited Cerullo several times to preach, in a statement said: “My father – Dr. Morris Cerullo! Like a good soldier of Christ, you fought a good fight, finished your course and kept the faith (2 Tim 4:7).
Re: Healing American Evangelist Morris Cerrulo Is Dead by Kobojunkie: 5:28pm On Jul 11, 2020
I hope he was born again though and did works of righteousness in obedience to God undecided
Re: Healing American Evangelist Morris Cerrulo Is Dead by SmellingAnus(m): 5:31pm On Jul 11, 2020
Great Man of God... May his soul rest in Peace...
Re: Healing American Evangelist Morris Cerrulo Is Dead by sylve11: 5:38pm On Jul 11, 2020
Journey well Cerullo. sad cool
Re: Healing American Evangelist Morris Cerrulo Is Dead by MuttleyLaff: 5:46pm On Jul 11, 2020
Kobojunkie:
I hope he was born again though and did works of righteousness in obedience to God undecided
Think of the certainty of your salvation. Stop being a tool and busy throwing shade at the departed angry angry angry
Re: Healing American Evangelist Morris Cerrulo Is Dead by donnie(m): 6:46pm On Jul 11, 2020
Funny thick-lipped negroes...
You don't know anything about the true Israelites (Bantu) Prophets YAH gave us.
Be worshipping white man.

Have you heard about Simon Kimbangu, Kimpa Vita or Simon Toko before?
Re: Healing American Evangelist Morris Cerrulo Is Dead by MuttleyLaff: 7:09pm On Jul 11, 2020
donnie:
Funny thick-lipped negroes...
What shape and size are your lips?

donnie:
You don't know anything about the true Israelites (Bantu) Prophets YAH gave us.
Be worshipping white man.
Explain how a white man is worshipped?

donnie:
Have you heard about Simon Kimbangu, Kimpa Vita or Simon Toko before?
Each one of these men and woman are syncretists, nativists, neopagan, spiritist, sectarians and nationalists

1 Like

Re: Healing American Evangelist Morris Cerrulo Is Dead by donnie(m): 7:30pm On Jul 11, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
What shape and size are your lips?

Explain how a white man is worshipped?

Each one of these men and woman are syncretists, nativists, neopagan, spiritist, sectarians and nationalists

[img]https://media./images/7173a9dfee60b27cd3ef36f153f118e5/tenor.gif[/img]

White supremacy at its best.
Yeah right... they're not prophets.... since they are not white enough... mtcheew.

All YAH's prophets in the Bible were black people...Israelites.
No European has authority form YAH to prophesy to Israel.
Unfortunately, even the Israelite prophets in Christianity today are mere stooges, parroting what their white masters tell them.
Re: Healing American Evangelist Morris Cerrulo Is Dead by MuttleyLaff: 8:18pm On Jul 11, 2020
donnie:
White supremacy at its best.
Yeah right... they're not prophets.... since they are not white enough... mtcheew.

All YAH's prophets in the Bible were black people...Israelites.
No European has authority form YAH to prophesy to Israel.
Unfortunately, even the Israelite prophets in Christianity today are mere stooges, parroting what their white masters tell them.

OkCornel:
If the Jews were truly blacks, please can someone explain why God used the skin of an Ethiopian as an example to the Jewish prophet Jeremiah?

Jeremiah 13 v 23;
"Can an Ethiopian change his skin or a leopard its spots?
Neither can you do good who are accustomed to doing evil
".

OkCornel:
Still no answer to this question?
Baba are you now ready, capable and/or able to respond to this easy, simple, innocent, harmless, straightforward and direct OkCornel question. Huh?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Healing American Evangelist Morris Cerrulo Is Dead by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 11, 2020
Usual rhyme...
Kobojunkie:

1 Like

Re: Healing American Evangelist Morris Cerrulo Is Dead by Kobojunkie: 9:51pm On Jul 11, 2020
Bodydialect57:
Usual rhyme...

I hope he was born again though and did works of righteousness in obedience to God
Re: Healing American Evangelist Morris Cerrulo Is Dead by donnie(m): 10:12pm On Jul 11, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

Baba are you now ready, capable and/or able to respond to this easy, simple, innocent, harmless, straightforward and direct OkCornel question. Huh?

What has that question got to do with anything?
The Most High has compared Israel to Ethiopians. They looked alike...they were both dark skinned.

Amos 9:7
Are ye not as children of the Ethiopians unto me, O children of Israel? saith the Lord...
Re: Healing American Evangelist Morris Cerrulo Is Dead by OkCornel(m): 10:16pm On Jul 11, 2020
donnie:

The Most High has compared Israel to Ethiopians. They looked alike...they were both dark skinned.

Are ye not as children of the Ethiopians unto me, O children of Israel? saith the Lord...

What exactly does Amos 9 v 7 have to do with the skin of the Israelites? Did Amos write anywhere that the Israelites were blacks?

Smh... what a joke.

1 Like

Re: Healing American Evangelist Morris Cerrulo Is Dead by MuttleyLaff: 10:32pm On Jul 11, 2020
donnie:

"16Now the priest of Midian had seven daughters, and they came to draw water and fill the troughs to water their father’s flock.
17And when some shepherds came along and drove them away, Moses rose up to help them and watered their flock.
18When the daughters returned to their father Reuel,f he asked them, “Why have you returned so early today?”
19“An Egyptian rescued us from the shepherds,” they replied. “He even drew water for us and watered the flock.”
20“So where is he?” their father asked. “Why did you leave the man behind? Invite him to have something to eat.”
21Moses agreed to stay with the man, and he gave his daughter Zipporah to Moses in marriage.
"
- Exodus 2:16-21

"38“Aren’t you the Egyptian who incited a rebellion some time ago and led four thousand members of the ‘Assassins’ into the wilderness?”
39But Paul answered, “I am a Jew from Tarsus in Cilicia, a citizen of no ordinary city. Now I beg you to allow me to speak to the people.”
"
- Acts 21:38-39

Baba, you must be very high on some expensive hallucinogenic substance, if you haven't computed that, if the Israelites ever looked anything dark skinned as the Ethiopians are, God would have used Israelite in Jeremiah 13:23, instead of an Ethiopian, duh

Whenever an Israelite, looked like any other national, the Bible makes it, a point of duty to make this known to its readers. Moses and Apostle Paul, are good examples of at least two who were mistaken for Egyptians and the bible dutifully mentioned it. Egyptians and Israelites, by the way, share similar skin tones, that are dissimilar to the Ethiopians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Healing American Evangelist Morris Cerrulo Is Dead by donnie(m): 10:34pm On Jul 11, 2020
OkCornel:

What exactly does Amos 9 v 7 have to do with the skin of the Israelites? Did Amos write anywhere that the Israelites were blacks?

Smh... what a joke.

No o... they were white, just like children of the Ethiopians. undecided

Mtcheew.
Re: Healing American Evangelist Morris Cerrulo Is Dead by MuttleyLaff: 10:49pm On Jul 11, 2020
donnie:

OkCornel:

Smh... what a joke.

donnie:
Mtcheew.
You ought to be ashamed of yourself for wrongly interpreting Amos 9:7 when the verse is talking about value, importance or special favour and not skin colour. God, in Amos 9:7, is describing how He feels about the Israelites, His affection for them is on a same par, as His affection for the Ethiopians are. Simple, but you Baba, just have, to go do an incorrect interpretation (i.e. eisegesis) on Amos 9:7. Smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Healing American Evangelist Morris Cerrulo Is Dead by OkCornel(m): 7:21am On Jul 12, 2020
donnie:

Mtcheew.

Are you now ready to discuss the dna results on ancient Israelites buried in Israel in bible times hmmm?

You’ll see your black Hebrew lie crashing down

1 Like

Re: Healing American Evangelist Morris Cerrulo Is Dead by MuttleyLaff: 7:43am On Jul 12, 2020
donnie:
Mtcheew.

OkCornel:
Are you now ready to discuss the dna results on ancient Israelites buried in Israel in bible times hmmm?
You’ll see your black Hebrew lie crashing down
Baba ready to discuss the dna results on ancient Israelites buried in Israel in bible times kẹ. That occasion will happen, only when pigs fly.

Baba doesnt want to see his black Hebrew lie crashing down, so will conveniently do an absent without leave (i.e. AWOL) and missing in action (i.e. MIA)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Healing American Evangelist Morris Cerrulo Is Dead by bid4rich(m): 10:10am On Jul 12, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Were you told he backslided?
Re: Healing American Evangelist Morris Cerrulo Is Dead by Kobojunkie: 1:25pm On Jul 12, 2020
bid4rich:

Were you told he backslided?
I was not there when he gor borm again either. What counts is that he in fact was and he did works of righteousness to please God.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Predicts When Rapture Will Take Place (video) / How Did God Preserve The Bible Texts Till Today? / Timi Adigun Of MINE Teeenage Ministry Called Out Over Illicit Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.