Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,211 members, 7,807,724 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

What's The Oldest Tribe In Nigeria Between Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What's The Oldest Tribe In Nigeria Between Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa (10912 Views)

Relationship Between Yoruba Language And Igala Language. / Who Has The Largest Population Between Yoruba And Igbo / Ooni: Make deeper researches about Yoruba-Igbo family ties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Oldest Tribe In Nigeria Between Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa by michlins(m): 1:38pm On Jul 12, 2020
IDENNAA:

Please, stop writing these crap. It hurts the eyes to read. Anthropological evidence shows Igbo is ancient to Bini. Oga, go drink garri

And , please , stop being unnecessarily confident of of what you know nothing about. Nnewi is related to their immediate neighbors like Ichi , Oraifite, Amichi , Ichida who migrated north of their present location from Isu homestead.
prairie, ichi and others are all ụmụ anaedo but trust Nnewi people and their segregation to tell you otherwise. The big question remains, where is Ezemewi from?

Until any of you can answer that, forget this discussion. But if you are up for it, let's go to the palace of igwe orizu and read about Nnewi and their ancient history

1 Like

Re: What's The Oldest Tribe In Nigeria Between Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 12, 2020
Benin is the oldest ethnic group in nigeria
Re: What's The Oldest Tribe In Nigeria Between Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa by gregyboy(m): 8:43pm On Jul 12, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
Benin is the oldest ethnic group in nigeria

Benin’s migrated from the niger river to thier present location like almost 2,000yr ago
Re: What's The Oldest Tribe In Nigeria Between Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 12, 2020
What about the NOK cultures artifacts that are dated around 5000bc..... Oldest in Nigeria, these jaba (ham) people of Kaduna state are likely the earliest inhabitants in Nigeria.
Re: What's The Oldest Tribe In Nigeria Between Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 13, 2020
michlins:
prairie, ichi and others are all ụmụ anaedo but trust Nnewi people and their segregation to tell you otherwise. The big question remains, where is Ezemewi from?

Until any of you can answer that, forget this discussion. But if you are up for it, let's go to the palace of igwe orizu and read about Nnewi and their ancient history

Many will marvel at the rate of which you are confident in your Ignorance. The problem with most of you from other states is that you don't mind your business but go about with petty gossips.

Most wrong narratives here on nairaland are all spread from you guys from other states who has taken it up on themselves to tell the history of others rather than the people doing so themselves.

Even Achebe is right, because you guys aren't different from hunters distorting people history so that it may look like yours.

Nsukka are Igalas and so others here must be another thing maybe Bini..

Mind your space Mr

3 Likes

Re: What's The Oldest Tribe In Nigeria Between Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa by michlins(m): 6:02pm On Jul 13, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Many will marvel at the rate of which you are confident in your Ignorance. The problem with most of you from other states is that you don't mind your business but go about with petty gossips.

Most wrong narratives here on nairaland are all spread from you guys from other states who has taken it up on themselves to tell the history of others rather than the people doing so themselves.

Even Achebe is right, because you guys aren't different from hunters distorting people history so that it may look like yours.

Nsukka are Igalas and so others here must be another thing maybe Bini..

Mind your space Mr

na only for Igbo land that someone born and bred will be seen as an outsider. Oga I know Nnewi history just like the back of my hand.

If you think you know better, I'm willing to listen and learn

1 Like

Re: What's The Oldest Tribe In Nigeria Between Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 13, 2020
michlins:
na only for Igbo land that someone born and bred will be seen as an outsider. Oga I know Nnewi history just like the back of my hand.

If you think you know better, I'm willing to listen and learn

You are an outsider and no need glorifying your ignorance.

You as a stranger are in no position to tell people their own history. Never done

4 Likes

Re: What's The Oldest Tribe In Nigeria Between Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 13, 2020
damdam995:
Yoruba dey inside Bible now. Even one of king David wife (Queen sheebah) was bury in ijebu, ogun state.

Really? Where in Ogun State? Ago Iwoye, Ijebu Ode, Ijebu Igbo or Oru? Mtcheeeeew undecided
Re: What's The Oldest Tribe In Nigeria Between Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa by bigfrancis21: 10:24pm On Jul 13, 2020
michlins:
like I told you earlier, I'm from Nsukka and I know a bit of my history. Nsukka people migrated from Igala. This is simply a fact.

That’s wrong. Nsukka people are from Nri (Nshi). Ask your grandfather what onye ishi means. Some Igalas did migrate and settle in Nsukka land but this was as recently as the 1800s and they form about 2% of the population. I spent 6 years I Nsukka land.

6 Likes

Re: What's The Oldest Tribe In Nigeria Between Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa by damdam995(m): 11:11pm On Jul 13, 2020
fieryy:

Really? Where in Ogun State? Ago Iwoye, Ijebu Ode, Ijebu Igbo or Oru? Mtcheeeeew undecided
awa.
Re: What's The Oldest Tribe In Nigeria Between Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa by michlins(m): 11:19pm On Jul 13, 2020
bigfrancis21:

That’s wrong. Nsukka people are from Nri (Nshi). Ask your grandfather what onye ishi means. Some Igalas did migrate and settle in Nsukka land but this was as recently as the 1800s and they form about 2% of the population. I spent 6 years I Nsukka land.
do you know the popular saying

"Eha Alumona ati Igala". Do you know what it means?

This is history and not sentimental stuff. We need to set the record straight and not twist it to suit our narrative

1 Like

Re: What's The Oldest Tribe In Nigeria Between Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa by michlins(m): 11:21pm On Jul 13, 2020
Osagyefo98:

You are an outsider and no need glorifying your ignorance.

You as a stranger are in no position to tell people their own history. Never done
oga you don't know your history. Tribalism has eaten deep inside you that your stomach turns when you learnt that the Yoruba people you detest so much might be your ancestors.

Where are you from and maybe I can teach you something you don't know about your place

2 Likes

Re: What's The Oldest Tribe In Nigeria Between Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa by bigfrancis21: 11:58pm On Jul 13, 2020
michlins:
do you know the popular saying

"Eha Alumona ati Igala". Do you know what it means?

This is history and not sentimental stuff. We need to set the record straight and not twist it to suit our narrative

This still does not negate my earlier post. You are taking a portion of Nsukkas that originated from Igala and are generalizing it to the entire Nsukka people. The Igala settlers met Igbo speaking natives there and acculturated, hence the few Igala surnames here and there, which are relics of Igala migrants. This is very common sense.

It is well known that in the past Igalas had a very strong penchant for moving southwards to Igboland, invading and relocating. They settled in a few numbers across the Igbo-Igala border.

Your great great grand father might have been from Igala (which makes you an immigrant settler), however, majority of Nsukka (at least 90%) are native Igbos. Feel free to relocate to Idah or Kogi state if you strongly identify with your Igala ancestry however, leave the native Nsukka Igbos out of this.

11 Likes

Re: What's The Oldest Tribe In Nigeria Between Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa by michlins(m): 5:57am On Jul 14, 2020
bigfrancis21:

This still does not negate my earlier post. You are taking a portion of Nsukkas that originated from Igala and are generalizing it to the entire Nsukka people. The Igala settlers met Igbo speaking natives there and acculturated, hence the few Igala surnames here and there, which are relics of Igala migrants. This is very common sense.

It is well known that in the past Igalas had a very strong penchant for moving southwards to Igboland, invading and relocating. They settled in a few numbers across the Igbo-Igala border.

Your great great grand father might have been from Igala (which makes you an immigrant settler), however, majority of Nsukka (at least 90%) are native Igbos. Feel free to relocate to Idah or Kogi state if you strongly identify with your Igala ancestry however, leave the native Nsukka Igbos out of this.
now let me school you further,the three clans that make up Nsukka called "nkpunato" which comprises of Eha Alumona, agbamere and "Nsukka asadu" were brothers. It happened that when the British came and we're engaging with folks,the eldest amongst them who is Eha Alumona told them to meet the last child "Nsukka asadu" and they had their dealings with him. That particular place is the down that hosts UNN. Remove that institution from Igbo land and tell me what is left.

We all came from somewhere irrespective of where we are now. We shouldn't deny our history just because of our current feud with our place of origin. Even in your present day Anambra,there are Igala settlers. They were the people who welcomed the people from Bini kingdom and later formed the present day Onitsha town.

These things are basic history but this country takes no interest in it because the politicians wants us the ordinary people divided. Imagine northern Nigeria loosing the igalas and many other tribes because we realized that we're same people.

I personally don't like Nnamdi Kanu but if you listen to him,he would explain to you why history is scrapped from our classes

3 Likes

Re: What's The Oldest Tribe In Nigeria Between Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa by Nobody: 5:58am On Jul 14, 2020
michlins:
oga you don't know your history. Tribalism has eaten deep inside you that your stomach turns when you learnt that the Yoruba people you detest so much might be your ancestors.

Where are you from and maybe I can teach you something you don't know about your place

Long story cut short, Mr face Enugu state and nsukka precisely and stop meddling and distorting other people's history..QED.

You are an igala man, did I argue that with you...No?

But don't come here to rewrite another man's history so that it might look like yours and above all an outsider for that matter...be guided.

All of you from other states should stop that nonsense of claiming to know someone's history more than them and be feeling confident in their Ignorance.

Take that useless logic to enugu state and avoid anambra state with such petty lies..

All these Bia mbiri and their oversabi attitude.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Oldest Tribe In Nigeria Between Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa by michlins(m): 6:05am On Jul 14, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Long story cut short, Mr face Enugu state and nsukka precisely and stop meddling and distorting other people's history..QED.

You are an igala man, did I argue that with you...No?

But don't come here to rewrite another man's history so that it might look like yours and above all an outsider for that matter...be guided.

All of you from other states should stop that nonsense of claiming to know someone's history more than them and be feeling confident in their Ignorance.

Take that useless logic to enugu state and avoid anambra state with such petty lies..

All these Bia mbiri and their oversabi attitude.
oga of you're from Nnewi, just know that you are probably a descendant of Ezemewi who comes from Bini kingdom in the 1600. Chances are that you are even an "Osu" or "Ohu" and you will come online and be claiming "Nwa afọ,"

2 Likes

Re: What's The Oldest Tribe In Nigeria Between Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa by Nobody: 6:06am On Jul 14, 2020
michlins:
now let me school you further,the three clans that make up Nsukka called "nkpunato" which comprises of Eha Alumona, agbamere and "Nsukka asadu" were brothers. It happened that when the British came and we're engaging with folks,the eldest amongst them who is Eha Alumona told them to meet the last child "Nsukka asadu" and they had their dealings with him. That particular place is the down that hosts UNN. Remove that institution from Enugu state Igbo land and tell me what is left.

We all came from somewhere irrespective of where we are now. We shouldn't deny our history just because of our current feud with our place of origin. Even in your present day Anambra,there are Igala settlers. They were the people who welcomed the people from Bini kingdom and later formed the present day Onitsha town.

These things are basic history but this country takes no interest in it because the politicians wants us the ordinary people divided. Imagine northern Nigeria loosing the igalas and many other tribes because we realized that we're same people.

I personally don't like Nnamdi Kanu but if you listen to him,he would explain to you why history is scrapped from our classes

Fixed@bolded.

What nonsense. Na only UNN be university that is in Igboland ??

Your logic is warped and full of nonsense. Contain your history within your home and zone.. period.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Oldest Tribe In Nigeria Between Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa by michlins(m): 6:11am On Jul 14, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Fixed@bolded.

What nonsense. Na only UNN be university that is in Igboland ??

Your logic is warped and full of nonsense. Contain your history within your home and zone.. period.
we're yet to talk about the universities in Igbo land. Keep this conversation entirely in the context of history and don't divert. Na like this you kids without history will be making noise online.

PS you are yet to say a single thing about your history which is why we're here abi you don't know anything about it. Ask your father, there are chances that he might know. Or better still, leave your phone and go to orizu palace and learn stuff

1 Like

Re: What's The Oldest Tribe In Nigeria Between Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa by Nobody: 6:13am On Jul 14, 2020
michlins:
oga of you're from Nnewi, just know that you are probably a descendant of Ezemewi who comes from Bini kingdom in the 1600. Chances are that you are even an "Osu" or "Ohu" and you will come online and be claiming "Nwa afọ,"

Says a total stranger that knows nothing about history of the people.

For once I am not interested in history of nsukka because it is non of my business but you guys will be moving about poke nosing and brandishing lies online and still feel confident on that..

what I am even reading is totally irritating to the eye and dangles badly to the ear..

Only a fool will glorify you with an atom of response to this ignorance you are spreading around media space.

Go and learn your own history before telling others theirs. People like are those achebe keeps talking about in his books...

Mind your space.

1 Like

Re: What's The Oldest Tribe In Nigeria Between Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa by Nobody: 6:19am On Jul 14, 2020
michlins:
we're yet to talk about the universities in Igbo land. Keep this conversation entirely in the context of history and don't divert. Na like this you kids without history will be making noise online.

PS you are yet to say a single thing about your history which is why we're here abi you don't know anything about it. Ask your father, there are chances that he might know. Or better still, leave your phone and go to orizu palace and learn stuff

Maybe you think you are arguing with some sort of non straight forward person that goes with reverse argument.

Your argument has shifted out of Igboland and you must maintain it

My own argument is still within Igboland and I am maintaining it but you can never push another man's history to look like yours.

Firstly, you are not an igbo man but an Igala man and rightly put an igala settler and in essence I am arguing with an igala man who wants other history to look like theirs.... never.

So nsukka and igala land and you an igala man should fully know your history before looking for who to teach what is not existing..

My reply and logic remains straight and I cannot twist it...it will look petty.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Oldest Tribe In Nigeria Between Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa by IDENNAA(m): 4:59pm On Jul 14, 2020
bigfrancis21:

Nsukka people might have Nri elements but they didn't migrate from Nri
Re: What's The Oldest Tribe In Nigeria Between Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa by RedboneSmith(m): 5:32pm On Jul 14, 2020
michlins:
ezemewi who founded current Nnewi town came from Benin kingdom. Go to Igwe orizu palace and study history of Nnewi. Hé ezemewi married Edo daughter of Idemili. These things are simple facts that are obtainable. You were born Igbo today doesn't work mean your ancestors might not have come from elsewhere.

I will school you and your likes in the history of Nnewi

Bull. Ezemewi did not come from Benin.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Oldest Tribe In Nigeria Between Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa by bigfrancis21: 7:04pm On Jul 15, 2020
IDENNAA:

Nsukka people might have Nri elements but they didn't migrate from Nri

Yes, a good portion of them did. The entire Nsukka didn't originate from Nri but some did. A much less portion are descendants of settlers from Igala and possibly Idoma.

https://tobeeze..com/2018/01/a-hermeneutical-analysis-of-omabe.html

2 Likes

Re: What's The Oldest Tribe In Nigeria Between Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa by Psylas2: 7:30pm On Jul 15, 2020
IDENNAA:

Please, stop writing these crap. It hurts the eyes to read. Anthropological evidence shows Igbo is ancient to Bini. Oga, go drink garri

And , please , stop being unnecessarily confident of of what you know nothing about. Nnewi is related to their immediate neighbors like Ichi , Oraifite, Amichi , Ichida who migrated north of their present location from Isu homestead.

He doesn't know that location of Nnewi, if you ask him now, he will tell you that Nnewi is close to Onitsha.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Oldest Tribe In Nigeria Between Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa by bigfrancis21: 7:31pm On Jul 15, 2020
michlins:
now let me school you further,the three clans that make up Nsukka called "nkpunato" which comprises of Eha Alumona, agbamere and "Nsukka asadu" were brothers. It happened that when the British came and we're engaging with folks,the eldest amongst them who is Eha Alumona told them to meet the last child "Nsukka asadu" and they had their dealings with him. That particular place is the down that hosts UNN. Remove that institution from Igbo land and tell me what is left.

@bold...yes of course I agree and I have never ever doubted that some Nsukkas have Igala ancestry. I spent 6 years in Nsukka land and once in a while you'll come across some Nsukka people that physically look just different from the typical range of Igbo physical looks. Yes, some Igala people settled in Nsukka land, just as some Bini people settled around the fringes of Western Igboland, however, this does not change the narrative and history of the host town. We all come from somewhere but your identity today is what identifies you, not what you were 300 years ago.

Igboland in the past seemed to have accommodated substantial migrants and runaways from other tribes versus the opposite and what has not been studied yet is why was this so? What seemed attractive about the Igbo-speaking area that many fleeing members from other tribes headed east whenever they were escaping danger or persecution? Descendants of Igala, Yoruba (Odiani in Delta state), Bini/Esan etc. can all be found in Igboland and one thing is generally common among these migrants - they were fleeing the anger or persecution of a certain ruling king. Did the migrating forefathers find the Igbo republican system of government (plus the greater freedom that comes with it) more attractive vs the more restrictive system of a central ruler-ship that they were fleeing from? Or were there more arable soil and agricultural opportunities in this area (which would make them economic migrants, no different from Nigerians migrating to the west for better economic opportunities) that they were hoping to benefit from? Whatever the reason for migration was, these migrants were most often welcome, given lands to settle in, the male migrants most likely married females from their host community and their next generation were definitely native or bilingual speakers of the language of their host community. With time, these first and second generation migrants sought to blend in socially and culturally into their host community and having a strong grasp of the language of their host community was key to getting recognized as members of 'son of the soil' (this can be likened to how most migrants applying for citizenship in several foreign countries - Germany, US, France, Spain etc., have to demonstrate fluency in the country's language to be accorded citizenship, but being able to speak the country's official language should never stop the migrant from speaking their own native language or passing it on to their children). It is clear to us all that ancient Igboland never participated in land or language expansionist regimes, thus anyone who adopted Igbo as their native language did so willingly or out of social adaptation. Igbo was hardly ever forced down on others to be spoken. With time, the migrant population grew to be recognized as a village of theirs, often taking on the 'umuxyz' prefix in harmony with their host community. Whenever a few migrants or in the hundreds migrated across linguistic borders, they always had to blend into the language and culture of their host community, and never the reverse.

I came across an article on the Nsukka Asadu history and how the Igala influence in Nsukka may have been blown out of proportion than necessary.

Speaking of cultural exchange, there's actually more Igbo influence on the Igala than there is Igala on the Igbo but the former is hardly ever spoken about.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Oldest Tribe In Nigeria Between Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa by Psylas2: 7:38pm On Jul 15, 2020
michlins:

That guy is not Igbo

2 Likes

Re: What's The Oldest Tribe In Nigeria Between Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa by Psylas2: 7:43pm On Jul 15, 2020
michlins:

You're making it looks like Igbo people started existing South East Nigeria few centuries ago.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Oldest Tribe In Nigeria Between Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa by michlins(m): 9:40pm On Jul 15, 2020
bigfrancis21:

@bold...yes of course I agree and I have never ever doubted that some Nsukkas have Igala ancestry. I spent 6 years in Nsukka land and once in a while you'll come across some Nsukka people that physically look just different from the typical range of Igbo physical looks. Yes, some Igala people settled in Nsukka land, just as some Bini people settled around the fringes of Western Igboland, however, this does not change the narrative and history of the host town. We all come from somewhere but your identity today is what identifies you, not what you were 300 years ago.

Igboland in the past seemed to have accommodated substantial migrants and runaways from other tribes versus the opposite and what has not been studied yet is why was this so? What seemed attractive about the Igbo-speaking area that many fleeing members from other tribes headed east whenever they were escaping danger or persecution? Descendants of Igala, Yoruba (Odiani in Delta state), Bini/Esan etc. can all be found in Igboland and one thing is generally common among these migrants - they were fleeing the anger or persecution of a certain ruling king. Did the migrating forefathers find the Igbo republican system of government (plus the greater freedom that comes with it) more attractive vs the more restrictive system of a central ruler-ship that they were fleeing from? Or were there more arable soil and agricultural opportunities in this area (which would make them economic migrants, no different from Nigerians migrating to the west for better economic opportunities) that they were hoping to benefit from? Whatever the reason for migration was, these migrants were most often welcome, given lands to settle in, the male migrants most likely married females from their host community and their next generation were definitely native or bilingual speakers of the language of their host community. With time, these first and second generation migrants sought to blend in socially and culturally into their host community and having a strong grasp of the language of their host community was key to getting recognized as members of 'son of the soil' (this can be likened to how most migrants applying for citizenship in several foreign countries - Germany, US, France, Spain etc., have to demonstrate fluency in the country's language to be accorded citizenship, but being able to speak the country's official language should never stop the migrant from speaking their own native language or passing it on to their children). It is clear to us all that ancient Igboland never participated in land or language expansionist regimes, thus anyone who adopted Igbo as their native language did so willingly or out of social adaptation. Igbo was hardly ever forced down on others to be spoken. With time, the migrant population grew to be recognized as a village of theirs, often taking on the 'umuxyz' prefix in harmony with their host community. Whenever a few migrants or in the hundreds migrated across linguistic borders, they always had to blend into the language and culture of their host community, and never the reverse.

I came across an article on the Nsukka Asadu history and how the Igala influence in Nsukka may have been blown out of proportion than necessary.

Speaking of cultural exchange, there's actually more Igbo influence on the Igala than there is Igala on the Igbo but the reverse is hardly ever spoken about.
reading your comment is just time well spent. You made it possible that one can have a civil conversation and this part of our history and not just shout it down.

The three towns I mentioned are the towns that I know that their ancestors were migrants to Igbo land. People have been here before they came and there's no disputing that.

Onitsha, Nnewi and Nsukka were founded by migrants from different places
Re: What's The Oldest Tribe In Nigeria Between Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa by IDENNAA(m): 9:46pm On Jul 15, 2020
michlins:
reading your comment is just time well spent. You made it possible that one can have a civil conversation and this part of our history and not just shout it down.

The three towns I mentioned are the towns that I know that their ancestors were migrants to Igbo land. People have been here before they came and there's no disputing that.

You have not proven how these people were not Igbo from onset...rabble rouser

1 Like

Re: What's The Oldest Tribe In Nigeria Between Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 16, 2020
damdam995:
awa.

Lool, so you decided to even answer hehehe

Alabosi grin
Re: What's The Oldest Tribe In Nigeria Between Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa by bigfrancis21: 9:33pm On Jul 16, 2020
michlins:

@bold....this is applicable to every single village in Nigeria. Every single village/town in Nigeria was founded by a migrant or a group of migrants from either within the same linguistic group or from a different linguistic group. People did not just sprout up from the ground in the past. As villages grew in numbers and land was very plentiful, certain people left to virgin or, perhaps, non-virgin lands, to found new villages/territories etc. Back in the day, ethnicity as we know it today did not exist. All people knew were languages that were spoken and identity was not tied to the language spoken but rather to the village that they came from. Thus people crossed or migrated across linguistic borders freely without feeling tied to any particular language. Ethnic tags such as Yoruba, Igbo, Ibibio etc were introduced by the British as a way of ensuring harmony and ease of administration.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Paintings Of The Moors Of Europe / How Do You Define A Nigerian? / Perfection For Stroke :-ogun Ti Eniyan Kii Fi Ni Ropa- Rose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.