Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,814 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

Please Is There An App Lyk Playstore For Pc - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Please Is There An App Lyk Playstore For Pc (570 Views)

Gta 5 For Pc / FTS (first Touch Soccer) 2018/2019 For PC Windows. / DLS (dream League Soccer) 2018/2019 For PC Windows. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Is There An App Lyk Playstore For Pc by Akhirastriver(m): 7:34pm On Jul 11, 2020
Any ideas
Re: Please Is There An App Lyk Playstore For Pc by Favoritedealer: 9:01pm On Jul 11, 2020
Akhirastriver:
Any ideas
Stop asking us questions that Google will answer for you in a second
Re: Please Is There An App Lyk Playstore For Pc by FluxEmpire(m): 7:07am On Jul 12, 2020
To get an app like that easily for a PC, purchase a Chromebook
Re: Please Is There An App Lyk Playstore For Pc by Akhirastriver(m): 9:39am On Jul 12, 2020
Favoritedealer:
Stop asking us questions that Google will answer for you in a second
no offense ,but wats ur problem if u can't answer then get out
Re: Please Is There An App Lyk Playstore For Pc by Adolak(m): 10:12am On Jul 12, 2020
Getintopc.com
That website will help you with any pc app you want.
Re: Please Is There An App Lyk Playstore For Pc by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 12, 2020
This has been a blessing to me ,it can be of help to you too https://www.nairaland.com/5985148/what-make-money-online
Re: Please Is There An App Lyk Playstore For Pc by Veiniously: 10:17pm On Jul 12, 2020
Akhirastriver:
Any ideas
yes check article on how to get it
https://9jatide.com/2020/07/bluestacks-4-review/
Re: Please Is There An App Lyk Playstore For Pc by AkwaIbomMan(m): 11:29am On Sep 04, 2020
Akhirastriver:
Any ideas
please guys I also need information on this please.
let me tag some nairalanders that could help.
cc
Segfault
BlueOrange
Realshay
MdBrand
eliash
Re: Please Is There An App Lyk Playstore For Pc by eliash: 11:45am On Sep 04, 2020
AkwaIbomMan:
cc
Segfault
BlueOrange
Realshay
MdBrand
eliash
I don't understand your question but if you are looking to run Android apps on ur laptop u could use BlueStacks or check out remix os but if you are looking for a place to download apps for Windows there is Microsoft store
Re: Please Is There An App Lyk Playstore For Pc by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 04, 2020
If you mean where you can download apps for PC like play store then you can get Microsoft store (only on Windows oh), if you mean where you can get apps for Android that you can run on your PC get bluestacks, it has a really long setup procedure (which I've forgotten) but don't worry you can get through with it. And lastly, PC is not like smart phones, if you want to be able to get any application out there, I advise you to get a trusted website you can always go to in times of need, for example softonic.com, filehippo.com there are others find one and make it your trusted application distributor but if you need cracked software you'll need to get bitorrent and learn more about torrent downloads.
Re: Please Is There An App Lyk Playstore For Pc by BlueOrange: 12:14pm On Sep 04, 2020
AkwaIbomMan:
cc
Segfault
BlueOrange
Realshay
MdBrand
eliash

There are ways you can use all. Google playstore apps on your pc. When you open such an app on playstore on phone, simply copy the url and send to your pc and download. Simple
Re: Please Is There An App Lyk Playstore For Pc by eliash: 12:21pm On Sep 04, 2020
BlueOrange:

There are ways you can use all. Google playstore apps on your pc. When you open such an app on playstore on phone, simply copy the url and send to your pc and download. Simple
I really did not get is question...I just answered with what I felt was what e was looking for and also I don't understand what you are saying
Re: Please Is There An App Lyk Playstore For Pc by AkwaIbomMan(m): 12:52pm On Sep 04, 2020
BlueOrange:

oh Thanks a lot
Re: Please Is There An App Lyk Playstore For Pc by AkwaIbomMan(m): 12:55pm On Sep 04, 2020
eliash:
I don't understand your question but if you are looking to run Android apps on ur laptop u could use BlueStacks or check out remix os but if you are looking for a place to download apps for Windows there is Microsoft store
thank you very much.
The bolded was all I needed
Re: Please Is There An App Lyk Playstore For Pc by AkwaIbomMan(m): 12:56pm On Sep 04, 2020
SegFault:
If you mean where you can download apps for PC like play store then you can get Microsoft store (only on Windows oh), if you mean where you can get apps for Android that you can run on your PC get bluestacks, it has a really long setup procedure (which I've forgotten) but don't worry you can get through with it. And lastly, PC is not like smart phones, if you want to be able to get any application out there, I advise you to get a trusted website you can always go to in times of need, for example softonic.com, filehippo.com there are others find one and make it your trusted application distributor but if you need cracked software you'll need to get bitorrent and learn more about torrent downloads.
thank you so much for this
Re: Please Is There An App Lyk Playstore For Pc by eliash: 1:31pm On Sep 04, 2020
AkwaIbomMan:
thank you very much.
The bolded was all I needed
what kind of app are you looking for to download because i would recommend going online to download it directly as I barely use the store

(1) (Reply)

Windows 11 Thread / Dell Corei5 500GB 4gb(upgradeable) RAM For 85k / Extremely Flat Asus Corei5 128gb Ssd 4gb Ram For 75k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.